八年级上册英语作文英语,单项选择。

横峰二中英语工作室
当前位置:&&
2011年秋八年级英语单项选择测试题
上传: 杨超 &&&&更新时间: 14:30:06
2011年秋八年级英语单项选择测试题 ⅰ.单项选择。(15分) (& )26. &last week, bill had ______ flu, and today he has______bad cold again. &i&m so sorry to hear that. a. a&& &&&&&&&&&&&& b. the& &&&&&&&&&& c. a&& &&&&&&&&&&& d. /; a (& ) 27. i saw tom ___ the piano almost every weekend. he must play it very well now. a. play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. playing&&&&&&&&&&& c. plays&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. to play (& ) 28. &mike and john, did you enjoy ____ on children&s day? &yes, we did. a. myself&&&&&&&&&&&& b. yourselves&&&&& c. ourselves&&&&&&&&&&& d. themselves (& ) 29. &there ___________ a football game on tv next sunday.
&why not go to my home and watch it? a. will have &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. is going to have
c. is going to be &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. will
(& ) 30. there aren&t enough vegetables in the fridge. let&s go to the supermarket to buy some ______ and ______. a. apples&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. cabbages c. chicken&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. sandwiches (& ) 31. my sister is 11 this year. she is _____ look after herself. a. enough young b. enough old&&&& c. enough old to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. old enough to (& ) 32. &mom, must i get up at six tomorrow? &no, you ______. tomorrow is saturday. you can get up late. a. mustn&t&&&&&&&&&&& b. don&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. can&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. don&t have to (& ) 33. &if you come here on time, you _____ choose these books first. &oh, i see.
a. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. should&&&&&&&&&&&& c. would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. need (& ) 34. &do you know the colors of the olympic rings? &yes. they&re blue, yellow, black, green and red. you can find ______ one of these colors in the flags of every country. a. at least&&&&&&&&&&& b. at most&&&&&&&&&& c. only&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. more than (& ) 35. &____ do you clean the classroom? &three times a day. a. how long&&&&&&& b. how often&&&&& c. how soon&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. how many (& ) 36. &what good news! yao ming ______ to our school the day after tomorrow. &really? i&m so glad to hear that. a. will come&&&&&&&& b. comes&&&&&&&&&&&& c. come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. came (& ) 37. &what did you do last night? &i ____ two hours _____ the book. it&s very interesting. a. reading b. to read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. reading&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. reading (& ) 38. will you &&&&&&&the light? it&s dark in the room. i can&t see clearly. a. turn on&&&&&&&&&&& b. turn off&&&&&&&&&& c. turn down&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. turn up&&&&&&&&&&
(& ) 39. &jay chou, a famous singer, ______ here next monday. &really? i&m so glad to hear that. a. will arrive at&& b. arrived in&&&&&& c. will arrive&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. arrives
(& ) 40. &i&m sorry, i broke your pen. let me buy you a new one. &______ i have another one.
a. you&re always so careless.&&&&&&&& b. thank you. c. never mind.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. that&s right.
ⅰ.单项选择。(15分) (&&& )1.&would you like to climb mountains with me this sunday? &&&&&&&&&& &i&d love to. but i _______ play table tennis between class three and our class. &&&&&&&&&& a.am going&&&&&&&&& b.am going to &&&&&&&& c.am&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.going to (&&& )2.&do you like swimming? &&&&&&&&&& &yes, swimming is a good way _______ fit. &&&&&&&&&& a.keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.to keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.keeping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.keeps (&&& )3.&would you please _______ so much noise? &&&&&&&&&& &oh, sorry, i won&t. &&&&&&&&&& a. not make&&&&&&&& b.don&t make&&&&&&&&&& c. not to make&&&&&&&&&& d.making (&&& )4.&what _______ we do then? &&&&&&&&&& &let&s go out for a walk. &&&&&&&&&& a.do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.shall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.did (&&& )5.one of my teammates fell ill _______ he can&t practice with us now. &&&&&&&&&& a. so that&&&&&&&&&&&& b.however&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. instead of&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.never mind (&&& )6.everyone knows china is getting _______. &&&&&&&&&& a.strong and strong&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.more strong and strong &&&&&&&&&& c.stronger and stronger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.strongest and strongest (&&& )7.&would you mind _______here? &&&&&&&&&& &i&m sorry about that. i&ll go somewhere else. &&&&&&&&&& a.no smoking&&&&& b.not smoking&&&&&&&&& c.no smoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.not smoke (&&& )8.our football team is _______ win next year. &&&&&&&&&& a.sure of&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.sure about&&&&&&&&&&& c.sure that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.sure to (&&& )9.i think _______ a foreign language is not easy. you should _______ it often. &&&&&&&&&& a. to practice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. practice &&&&&&&&&& c. practicing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. to practice (&&& )10.there _______ a football match next week. shall we go and watch it? &&&&&&&& a.will have&&&&&&&& b.has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.will be
(&&& )11.&don&t do that again. shame on you! &&&&&&&&&&&& &_______ &&&&&&&&&&&& a.sorry, i won&t.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.sorry, i don&t. &&&&&&&&&&&& c.all right, i won&t.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.ok, i won&t. (&&& )12.a bad eating habit will not kill people at once. it can, _______, cause many diseases. &&&&&&&&&&&& a.though&&&&&&&&&&&& b.but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.however&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.because (&&& )13.don&t shout at him. he _______. &&&&&&&&&&&& a.will do his best&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.did well in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.is good at&&&& d.did his best (&&& )14.&congratulations! li ming, you&re the winner in the running race. are you happy? &&&&&&&&&&&& &yes, but very tired _______. &&&&&&&&&&&& a.as well&&&&&&&&&&&& b.too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.as well as (&&& )15.could you tell me _______ to the bus station? &&&&&&&&&&&& a.how to get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.how do i get &&&&&&&&&&&& c.how i do get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.how will i get (&&& )1.&could you _______ me your bike, please? &&&&&&&&&& &sorry, i&m using it. you can _______ jack&s. &&&&&&&&&& a. lent&& b. lend&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. lend& d. borrow (&&& )2.you must stop _______. my father is sleeping. &&&&&&&&&& a.talk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.talking&&&&&&&&&&& c.to talk&&&&&&&&&&& d.talks (&&& )3.after hard work, he felt _______ tired to walk. &&&&&&&&&& a.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.very (&&& )4.&i was at the cinema at nine o&clock yesterday evening. what about you? &&&&&&&&&& &i _______ tv at home. &&&&&&&&&& a.am watching&& b.was watching& c.will watch&&&&&& d.watched (&&& )5.&do you have _______ to say today? &&&&&&&&&& &no, nothing. &&&&&&&&&& a.something important&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.nothing important &&&&&&&&&& c.important something&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.anything important (&&& )6.&_______ do you think of the story? &&&&&&&&&& &just so-so. &&&&&&&&&& a.what&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.which&&&&&&&&&&& d.why (&&& )7.anhui is famous ________ mount huang. many visitors all over the world come to visit it. &&&&&&&&&& a.as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.to (&&& )8.michael is fond of _______, but i prefer _______. &&&&&&&&&& a. read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. reading &&&&&&&&&& c. to read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. read (&&& )9.&i think classical music is pleasant. &&&&&&&&&& &_______ i think it&s boring. &&&&&&&&&& a.i agree.&&&&&&&&& b.i think so.&&&&&& c.i don&t agree.&&&&& d.i don&t know. (&&& )10. _______ coins is my hobby, because they are interesting. and i like them very much. &&&&&&&&&& a.collect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.to collect &&&&&&&&&& c.collecting of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.collecting (&&& )11.he is very strong. he _______ lift the heavy box. &&&&&&&&&&&& a.can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.need&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.must&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.have to (&&& )12.coffee is ready. it _______ very nice! would you like some? &&&&&&&&&&&& a.feels&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.smells&&&&&&&&&&&& c.sounds&&&&&&&&&& d.looks (&&& )13.my _______ is keeping pets. i am _______ in dogs. &&&&&&&&&&&& a. interested&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. interested &&&&&&&&&&&& c. interesting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. interesting (&&& )14.the students were singing an english song _______ mr. xiang came in the classroom. &&&&&&&&&&&& a.after&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.when&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.before&&&&&&&&&&& d.as (&&& )15.&why not_______ fishing? &&&&&&&&&&&& &sounds great. let&s go. &&&&&&&&&&&& a.go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.going&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.to go&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.to going ⅰ.单项选择。(10分) (&&& )1.&hello! may i speak to mary? &&&&&&&&&&& &_______ &&&&&&&&&&& a.i&m mary.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.mary is me. &&&&&&&&&&& c.this is mary speaking.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.i&m speaking. (&&& )2.my mother asked you _______ when you come back. &&&&&&&&&&& a.ring up her&&&&&& b.ring her up&&&&&&&&&&& c.to ring up her&&&&&&&&& d.to ring her up (&&& )3.you should _______ when your parents aren&t at home. &&&&&&&&&&& a.look yourself after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.take care for yourself &&&&&&&&&&& c.take care yourself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.take care of yourself (&&& )4.&may i ask you some questions, dr. wang? &&&&&&&&&&& &_______ &&&&&&&&&&& a.you&re welcome.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.sure, go ahead. &&&&&&&&&&& c.no, i&m busy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.yes, you must. (&&& )5.&must i take part in the activity? &&&&&&&&&&& &no, you _______. you&re too young. you should look after yourself. &&&&&&&&&&& a.mustn&t&&&&&&&&&&&& b.don&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.can&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.don&t have to (&&& )6.&who taught _______ japanese? &&&&&&&&&&& &i learned it by _______. &&&&&&&&&&& a. myself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. myself &&&&&&&&&&& c. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. myself (&&& )7. longlong&s father is a businessman. he is very busy, so longlong only talks _______ him _______ the phone. &&&&&&&&&&& a. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. by (&&& )8.&_______ to keep our classroom clean and tidy. &&&&&&&&&&& &you are right. &&&&&&&&&&& a.that&s our duty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.this is our duty&&&&& c.it&s our duty&&&&&& d.the duty is
(&&& )9.&may i watch tv, mom? &&&&&&&&&&& &i&m afraid you _______. &&&&&&&&&&& a.should not&&&&&&& b.can&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.must not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.may not (&&& )10.she was afraid of _______ sars because it was dangerous. &&&&&&&&&&&& a.catch&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.catches&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.caught&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.catching (&&& )1.&watching tv too much _______ bad for your eyes. &&&&&&&&&& &i&ll go to bed right away. &&&&&&&&&& a.is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.be (&&& )2.&if you feel _______, you should go to school. &&&&&&&&&& a.bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.good (&&& )3.&how often do you exercise? &&&&&&&&&& &_______ &&&&&&&&&& a.less than three times a week.&&&&&&&& b.more than 10 hours. &&&&&&&&&& c.from one thirty to three.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.i often do it. (&&& )4._______ necessary for us _______ english well. &&&&&&&&&& a. to learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.it&s; to learn&&&&&&&&&& c.it&s; learn&&& d.that&s; learn (&&& )5.if you eat _______ food and take _______ exercise, you&ll keep healthy. &&&&&&&&&& a. more&&&&& b. less&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. less&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. more (&&& )6.&humans can&t live _______ air. &&&&&&&&&& &i agree with you. &&&&&&&&&& a.without&&&&&&&&&&&& b.with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.for (&&& )7.&i can&t keep myself active during the day. &&&&&&&&&& &you _______ take more exercise. &&&&&&&&&& a.must not&&&&&&&&&& b.must be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.need to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.may be (&&& )8.this article says _______ is bad for our lungs. &&&&&&&&&& a.smoke&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.to smoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.smoked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.smoking (&&& )9.you had better ask your brother _______ playing computer games. it&s bad for him. &&&&&&&&&& a.to give up&&&&&&&& b.not to give up&&&&&& c.to give it up&&&&&&&&&&& d.not give it up (&&& )10.you _______ walk across the road. it&s dangerous. &&&&&&&&&&&& a.may not&&&&&&&&&& b.don&t have to&&&&&&& c.must not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.needn&t ⅰ. 单项选择。(10分) (&&& )1.&what&s the matter with you, jim? &&&&&&&&&& &_______ &&&&&&&&&& a.i&m fine. thanks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.i&m good at english. &&&&&&&&&& c.i have gotten a toothache.&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.i&m having a rest. (&&& )2.you _______ eat too many candies. it&s bad for your teeth. &&&&&&&&&& a.must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.shouldn&t (&&& )3.if you have a headache, you _______ lie down for a good rest. &&&&&&&&&& a.shouldn&t&&&&&&&& b.had better not&&&&&& c.had better&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.mustn&t (&&& )4.&i had a backache. i can&t sleep. &&&&&&&&&& &_______ &&&&&&&&&& a.don&t worry.&& b.not so well.&&&&&&&&& c.i&m sorry to hear that.&&&& d.why? (&&& )5.&oh, you have a headache and a cough. _______ have you been like this? &&&&&&&&&& &three days. &&&&&&&&&& a.how long&&&&&&&& b.how soon&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.how often&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.how many (&&& )6.my hometown is in the south of china. there is _______ rain in spring. &&&&&&&&&& a.many&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.lot of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.a lot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.plenty of (&&& )7.&i&m afraid you have a cold. you&d better go to see a doctor. &&&&&&&&&& &_______ &&&&&&&&&& a.no, i have no time.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.that&s a good idea. &&&&&&&&&& c.it&s very kind of you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.i&m sorry to hear that. (&&& )8.you look pale. _______ have a good rest? &&&&&&&&&& a.why don&t you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.why are you &&&&&&&&&& c.what about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.why you don&t (&&& )9.you should not eat _______ meat. it can make you fatter. &&&&&&&&&& a.too many&&&&&&&& b.too much&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.much too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.many to (&&& )10.you should take _______ on time, _______ each time, and two times a day. &&&&&&&&&&& a. three pills&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. three pills
&&&&&&&&&&& c. three pill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. three pill ⅶ. 书面表达。(15分) 同学们,八年级上学期即将结束,请你回顾一下这个学期的学校生活 (如体育活动、兴趣爱好和当代科技等),写一篇日记。 要求:语言通顺、流畅,语法规范。不少于80词。 january 16 saturday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sunny _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ⅶ. 参考范文: january 16 saturday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sunny we enjoyed ourselves this term. we began to study a new subject, physics. i like physics very much and i am good at it. we all worked hard and learned a lot.
in our spare time, we went to the library to read books. as we know, reading is very helpful to study. i was glad that i could use the computer to learn english and download music and movies. we also took part in different kinds of sports. they can make us fit and strong. we hope there will be more outdoor activities next term. i believe our school life will be happier and nicer.
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言八年级上册英语复习单项选择专项练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
14页¥0.025页免费4页免费10页免费8页免费 8页免费3页免费4页免费6页免费6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢24页免费
八年级上册英语复习单项选择专项练习|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢八年级英语下册专项复习单项选择200题_百度文库