提问者采纳
能把我发的那个图片翻译过来么,谢谢,
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
一What can I do for you?一Yes,I want that book,take it to me please.Thanks.
能把我发的图片,各个单词的意思翻译过来么和句子
那你先给我采纳
你给我采纳我就给你发
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮帮忙根据下面的主题写一个4、5分钟的两人英语对话,谢谢哈
tell each other what &quality of life& is and how it can be improved?
A:Hi,Mike,what do you think of "quality of life"?
B:Oh,it depends...Someone think that the simpler the life is ,the better the life will be.However,someone think differently.They think that they should lead a very happy life even luxury.
A:Yeah,i agree with the first one.I don't like to compete with others.Just be myself!And I like simple life.SO I choose to live in the country.I think my quality of life will be improved if I keep peace with others and there will be no "war"in the world.
A:Hi,Mike,what do you think of "quality of life"?
B:Oh,it depends...Someone think that the simpler the life is ,the better the life will be.However,someone think differently.They think that they should lead a very happy life even luxury.
A:Yeah,i agree with the first one.I don't like to compete with others.Just be myself!And I like simple life.SO I choose to live in the country.I think my quality of life will be improved if I keep peace with others and there will be no "war"in the world.
B:Joy,i know that you want everything the simple way.But I can't agree with you.I think you should catch with the others so that you won't fall behind.The quality of life will be improved if you make prograsses.So we should make every effort to make life better.I don't think keep in space is a good way.
A:Mike,anyway,I won't say that you are wrong.People should respect each other's opinion,but i will stick to my idea.
B:Yes,you are right.Oh,my favorite TV play begins,I will go back home and see it.Bye!
B:You are the so_called TV fan.Well,I will go back home.too.See you !
很简单的对话,呵呵,希望对你有帮助啊!
回答数:35帮忙收集一下与Call有关的所有短语,,,..谢谢.._百度知道
帮忙收集一下与Call有关的所有短语,,,..谢谢..
提问者采纳
短语1. a call to arms【军事】入伍的命令;战斗的号令2. a call to quarters[美国英语]【军事】(熄灯号前的)就寝号;回营号3. a close call[口语]侥幸脱险4. a duty call礼节性拜访5. at calla. 待命的;随时听命的;随叫随到的b. 【财政学】随时可以支取(或收回)的[亦作 on call]6. call back 回电;收回7. call a spade a spade 直言不讳;实话实说8. call in sick打电话请病假9. call into question认为有问题,对…表示怀疑;对…表示异议;非难10. call of nature[委婉语]要大便(或小便)的感觉11. call of the House(议院投票前)查明出席人数12. call of the wild大自然的召唤;荒野的强烈魅力13. call somebody everything but说某人…,只是没有这个形容词14. call time【体育】(裁判员)宣布暂停15. clarion call嘹亮的号角声;强有力的召唤16. give me a call (或 bell, ring)尽快给我打电话联系17. have (或 get) a call upon有优先得到…的机会,对…有优先权18. have no call for (或 to)不需要…,用不着…;没有必要…,没有理由…19. have the call处于主要地位;需要量非常大,需求量最大;最受欢迎20. make a call访问,(较正式的)拜会21. morning call(英国)午前的正式访问22. on a call target(将受到进攻的特定的)核目标23. on calla. 随叫随到的;随时可供使用的b. 【军事】待命的c. 随时可支付的,即期支付的24. pay a call= make a call 访问;打电话25. take a (或 one's) calla. (演员)谢幕b. 接电话26. (the) call to the bar (或 Bar)律师资格的取得27. there is no call for (或 to)不需要…,没有…的必要28. within call (of)a. 在附近;在声音可听到的范围内b. 随时待命的,随叫随到的;服从,顺从29. call center客户服务中心30. call forth唤起;使产生;使起作用31. call instruction呼叫指令;调用指令32. call it quits停止工作;终止关系33. call money活期借款(可随时要求偿还)34. call number呼叫号码;图书编目号码35. Call of Duty使命的召唤(游戏名)36. call off order分订单37. call on sb拜访某人或某地;号召某人做某事38. call one names用污秽语言骂人;辱骂某人39. call slip借书证;(图书馆借书时填写的)借书单40. call to order要求遵守秩序41. call upon号召;要求;拜访42. call waiting呼叫等待43. called game有效比赛44. call for要求;需要;提倡;邀请;为…叫喊45. call out唤起;出动;大声叫唤46. call on访问,拜访;号召,请求47. call at拜访,访问;停靠(车站)48. call up打电话给;召集;使想起;提出祝您学习进步,更上一层楼!!!(⊙o⊙)
提问者评价
谢谢前辈,,,
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家帮帮忙~用Delphi7写一个小的图形编辑器~能画图能画直线就成~可擦除痕迹的~大家帮帮我啊~谢谢了_百度知道
大家帮帮忙~用Delphi7写一个小的图形编辑器~能画图能画直线就成~可擦除痕迹的~大家帮帮我啊~谢谢了
代码和程序发我邮箱:谢谢啊
提问者采纳
Delphi写的简单的画图程序源码