欢迎你,    
2015英语四级口语考试情景对话:互联网利弊
16:21:24 来源:新东方在线
英语四级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
最新资讯:
四级精选:
四级备考:
四级关注:
  互联网的利与弊(advantages and disadvantages of internet)  A:With the development of computer technology, the Internet has become more
and more popular.  随着计算机技术的发展,互联网越来越受欢迎。  B:Yeah, but do you think students should surf the internet after
class.?  是啊,但是你认为学生在放学后应该去上网吗?  A:Yes,I do.I regard it as a great helper.  是的,我这么认为。我认为网络是一个好帮手。  B:Oh?Why?  哦?为什么?  A:For example, you can surf the Internet for any information you need in a
short time without working hard in the library.  比如说,网络上你可以在很短的时间内找到任何你想要的信息,而不需要在图书管理辛苦的去查找。  B:oh,it sounds so convenient.  哦,那样听起来很方便。  A:Yeah,it is convenient to communicate with others by using the
Internet.  是的,用互联网来和别人传递信息是很方便的。  B: However, many people think that there are many disadvantages of the
Internet, because there is also some information that is not good for the
students.  但是,不少人认为互联网也有很多缺点,因为这里也有许多对学生来说不健康的信息。  A: That’s also true.Well, it will not only have a bad effect on study but
also do harm to our health if we spend too much time to play games on line.  那倒也是,而且如果花费太多的时间在网络游戏上不仅会对我们的学习造成不良的影响,而且也不利于我们的健康。  B: What do you think we should do?  那你认为我们该怎么做?  A: We should make proper use of the Internet. It is of great importance for
us to separate good plants from wild weeds.  我们应该合理使用网络,学会分辨好与坏的能力对我们来说是很重要的。
已帮助8907人
英语四级网络课堂
全程辅导班
单项突破班
大学英语四级425通关全程班(新大纲听力...
¥425.013365试听
大学英语四级零基础直播VIP密训班(新大...
¥980.013290试听
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
四级网络课堂
四级零基础直播VIP密训班
四级热点专题
四级实用 o 工具
四六级交流o下载
考研课程排行榜
四级公开课求英语大神帮忙编一段关于网上购物利弊的情景对话,是两人形式的,谢啦.最好带翻译.要多一点_百度作业帮
求英语大神帮忙编一段关于网上购物利弊的情景对话,是两人形式的,谢啦.最好带翻译.要多一点
vyTM43QA43
With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy almost everything they need. Shopping on the Internet has a lot of advantages, of which the most important is perhaps its convenience. People don't have to waste a lot of their energy and precious time to go from one shop to another to choose the commodities they like. This is especially desirable to the old, the sick and the busy people who cannot go to the shops in person. The goods come in all shapes, sizes and colors on the Internet. All they need to do is to sit in front of their computers and click the mouses. The commodities they order will be delivered to them promptly.
However, shopping on the Internet also has its disadvantages. The first disadvantage is that the consumers can't see the goods or try them on personally. Sometimes, the real goods may not be the same as what they have seen on the computer. The second disadvantage is that some shops on the Internet are not registered. They will never deliver anything to you after they get the money from you. Once cheated, you will find that you have nowhere to go to complain.随着互联网的发展和电脑的普及,网上购物已经成为我们生活中的家常便饭.在这里,消费者可以买到他们需要的几乎一切. 网上购物有很多优势,其中最重要的也许是它的便利性.人们不必浪费大量的精力和宝贵的时间,从一个店到另一个去选择自己喜欢的商品. 这是特别需要的老人,病人和忙碌的人们谁也不能去商店的人.本品有各种形状,大小和颜色在互联网上.所有他们需要做的就是坐在自己的电脑前,点击鼠标.他们订购的商品将被及时传递给他们.
然而,在互联网上购物也有它的缺点.第一缺点是,消费者看不到 货物或试戴个人.有时,真正的货物可能并不相同他们所看到的计算机上. 第二个缺点是,在互联网上的一些商店都没有登记.他们将永远不会给你带来什么 之后,他们所得到的钱.一旦被骗,你会发现,你已经无处可去抱怨.
要对话形式的亲
Amy: Hi, John! Your new hat is quite cool! Where did you got it?John: Thank you! I bought it from the Internet with 30% off the price.Amy: Really? You are so lucky! Buying things on the Internet can be quite economic. But are you sure that your hat wirth that much?John: Why do you say so?Amy: Well, your forehead is a little blue. I think the color comes from your hat.John: Oh, my god!Amy: Sometimes things from the Internet can be of bad quality. You must be careful next time.John: Yes, you are right. Luckily, I can connect with the seller and get my money back. The Internet will always be there.艾米:嗨,约翰!你的新帽子是相当爽!你从哪里得到它约翰:谢谢你!我买了它从网上以30折price.Amy:真的吗?你是幸运的!买东西在互联网上可以说是相当经济的。但是,你确定你的帽子维尔特那么多约翰:你为什么这么说艾米:嗯,你的额头有点蓝。我觉得颜色来自于你的hat.John:噢,我的上帝艾米:有时从网上的东西可能是质量差。你必须小心下一个time.John:是的,你是对的。幸运的是,我可以跟卖家联系和得到我的钱要回来。互联网将永远存在。
这个不太符合我的实际情况啊
这个不太符合我的实际情况啊
而且购物利弊要多说些
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码六级做题技巧_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六级做题技巧
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语人机对话同步训练_百度知道
英语人机对话同步训练
显示“没有注册类”和“无法正常安装”按照说明书上的,软件达到配置,可以打开英语人机对话同步训练在激活是
提问者采纳
可以联系听说科技的在线客服为你处理,我的也出现过这个问题,客服发了2个东西就给我弄好了。
提问者评价
意见好了,但财富值不给不好吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
你电脑是不是XP系统啊,你联系软件客服啊,帮你看看到底是电脑哪里问题。
免费的一般只有一套题可以测试,你可以试试在 科大讯飞的口考网上下载然后选免费测试。以上回答你满意么?
我是光盘的,你看看问题好吗
人机对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁提示:点击↑上方&每日学点英语&关注我!30) A: Do you know there is a new theater down the street?B: Yeah. So what? 那又如何?那又怎样?29) A: Did you know that Linda’s uncle is Jacky Chen?B: You are joking! 别开玩笑了How did you know that?28) A: Could I borrow your car tomorrow?B: Sure! No problem. 没问题27) A: The boss was every angry at the meeting.B: Why? Is there anything wrong? 有问题吗?26) A: I didn’t mean to be bump into you.B: That’s all right. 没关系25) A: Do you want the black tie or the red one?B: You decide. 你决定吧!24) A: Be careful on the road. 路上小心It’s getting dark.B: Ok!23) A: Everyone’s late.B: Not again! 不会吧!22) A: Let’s call it a day. 今天到此为止吧!I am so tired。B: All right!21) A: I have had enough! 我真是受够了!B: Why? What did he do?20) A: Calm down. 冷静一点It’s not such a big deal.B: You won’t understand.19) A: Please allow me让我来to open the door for you.B: Thank you!18) A: Could I borrow your

我要回帖

更多关于 两个人日语对话 的文章

随机推荐