求下面英文翻译: 谢谢的英文

求下面这段英文的翻译,谢谢~~_百度知道
求下面这段英文的翻译,谢谢~~
If any provision in a definition contained in Clause Two (2) is a substantive provision conferring rights of imposing obligations upon any Party notwithstanding that it is only contained in such definition clause, full force and effect shall be given to such provision as if it were a substantive provision contained in the body of this Agreement.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
如果任何条款在定义包含在条款两(2)是一个实质性的条款授予的权利在任何一方承担责任,尽管它只是包含在这样的定义条款,完整的力量和效果应当交给这样的条款,就好像它是一个实质性的条款包含在本协议的身体。采纳为盼~
如果在第二包含在一个定义的任何规定(2)是一个实质性条款授予权利强加义务后任何一方尽管只有包含在这样的定义条款,全力和应规定,如果被包含在本协议主体的实质性条款。
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  今日的附院,已是粤西地区规模最大,技术力量雄厚,医疗设备先进,医疗服务优质的集医疗、预防、教学、科研于一体的多功能的综合性教学医院。1993年,附院通过严格的评审,成为广东省面上首家三级甲等医院。1999年,附院又以出色的成绩迈进了全国“百佳”医院行列。
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  还真以为世上有免费的午餐!
  我是学日语的
  想得挺美得  你掏钱,我给你翻译啊  
  深圳达信雅翻译公司,  QQ:  Tel:
  用翻译工具啊  再自己修改一下就行了
  Presently, the affiliated hospital of Guangdong Medical college is a multifunctional and comprehensive teaching hospital with the integration of medical care, prevention, teaching and scientific research, which boasts the largest scale, strongest technical force, state-of-art medical equipment and quality medical service in the western region of Guangdong Province. After successfully passing the rigid assessment of the competent governmental authority in 1993, it became the first third grade class “A” hospital in Guangdong Province, and
it was also listed in the ranking of the “Hundred Exemplary Hospitals” of the country thanks to its outstanding achievements in 1999.
  谢谢深圳村长TX,其实是表妹要写一份英文简章,当时很急,LG又不在家,我的水平又不行,后来LG用手机翻译好发过来了.  早已解决的问题了,谢谢大家的关注.
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博求下面文字的英文翻译 谢谢啦_百度知道
求下面文字的英文翻译 谢谢啦
纺织车间中的噪声不仅损害工人的健康,而且极大地降低工人的工作能力和劳动生产率。我们应当树立以人为本的科学发展观,以系统性、科学性为原则,全面实施降噪措施降低纺织车间噪音。关键词:噪声危害 纺织车间 降噪措施 以人为本 车间降噪 劳动生产率 噪音 系统性 车间噪声 全面实施
提问者采纳
原文:纺织车间中的噪声不仅损害工人的健康,而且极大地降低工人的工作能力和劳动生产率。我们应当树立以人为本的科学发展观,以系统性、科学性为原则,全面实施降噪措施降低纺织车间噪音。The noise of the textile workshop, not only harming the health of workers and greatly reduce working ability and the labor productivity. We should establish people-oriented scientific development concept to systematic and scientific principle, the full implementation of the noise reduction measures to lower textile workshop noise.或Noise in the textile workshop not only damage the health of workers, but also greatly reduce the working capacity of workers and labor productivity. We should set up a people-centered scientific concept of development, systematic, scientific principle, the full implementation of noise reduction measures to reduce the noise of textile workshop.或In not only the textile workshop noise impairs worker's health, moreover reduces worker's working ability and the labor productivity enormously.We must set up the humanist science development view, take the systematic characteristic, the scientific nature as the principle, implements the noise reduction measure to reduce the textile workshop noise comprehensively.
谢谢 请问下面的关键词可以告诉我么?
提问者评价
谢谢你,请问下面的关键词可以告诉我么?
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求!求英语好的翻译一下……我感谢你!
跪求!求英语好的翻译一下……我感谢你! 100
是不是因为平常我爱闹爱笑,所以认为我好欺骗?所以一次次的玩弄我?难道我真的有那么单纯?有那么好骗?我不想听什么对不起的话,让我幸福、快乐的话!我的不快乐来自于你,你要我怎么去快乐。好不容易下定决心要离开,要忘记,可你又一次的伤害了我。哭过,痛过,伤过,爱过,恨过。我连自尊都放弃了。我不想说什么祝你以后幸福之内的话,只希望六年后,我将承诺办到,然后潇洒的离开!
Is it because usually I am playful laugh, so good that I cheat?So play me again and again?Am I really that simple?So easy to cheat?I'm sorry I do not want to hear it, make me happy, so happy!I was not happy comes from you, you want me how to get happy.Finally decided to leave, to forget, but you hurt me again.Crying, painful, hurt before, loved, hated.I even have to give up self-esteem.I do not want to say I wish you happiness in the future, then only hope that after six years, I promise to do so, and then dashing away!
Is it because I usually love laughing and playing, so you think I am good to be cheated? So you keep on playing me? Am I really that simple? So easy to be cheated? I'm sorry I do not want to hear those words that means me happy! My happy does not come from you, so how can i be happy? I have finally decided to leave you, to forget you, but you hurt me once again. I cried, pained, hurted, loved, hated. I even have to give up my self-esteem. I do not want to say I wish you happiness, I only hope that six years later, I am committed to do so, and leave you smartly!
帅哥,我感动了!谢谢!555555
其他回答 (2)
马的比较准
Is it because ordinary I love make love to laugh, so that I may cheat?So after playing with me?Am I really have so simple?There are so good cheat?I don't want to hear what I'm sorry words, let me happiness, happy words!My unhappy from you, you want how I go to happiness.Very not easy are determined to leave, to forget, but you once again hurt me.Cry, pain, have wounded, love, hate.I give up all of self-esteem.I don't want to say what I wish you happiness, if after within six years later, I only hope that will undertake to do it, then cheesy leave!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求下面这段话的英语翻译,谢谢!在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
求下面这段话的英语翻译,谢谢!在线等,谢谢!
芜湖籍的境外成功人士、港澳台侨胞以及开发区外商投资者对风景区高品位住宅需求很大。由于芜湖市所处铁路、航空、水路、高速公路立体交通的枢纽位置,凤鸣湖风景区综合开发项目同时辐射周边富裕地区3亿人口市场。
提问者采纳
The Wuhu nationality's foreign successful public figure, the Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan fellow countryman living abroad as well as the development zone foreign merchant investor windward scenic area high grade housing demand is very big. Because Wuhu locates the railroad, the aviation, the waterway, the highway three-dimensional transport key position, the phoenix calls the lake breeze scenic area comprehensive development project simultaneously the radiation perimeter wealthy area 300,000,000 population markets.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢的英文 的文章

随机推荐