Your best won't be good enough for some people do not, but t...

One Night Stand - Where and HowTo resource for 1-night stands
One Night Stands
Where to find local girls and how to have one night stands for almost free?
Popular answers...
Share and Like...
One Night stand FAQ
Sex and Health
1-night stand definition
Many people are confused when it comes to understand what
is. To be clear with this: one night stand is a single sexual encounter with another person, regardless of any expectation of further relations. Or to be more precise: sex with somebody that you (or another person) will NOT see nor have sex again. Why? Because on that way nobody don't have any commitment, just pure sex, sometimes good sex sometimes bad sex, but anycase just sex and nothing more:).
Check also .
Depends on country and culture, somewhere people (both men and women) are very active in this kind of getting intimate with opposite (or same) gender so one night stands
are very common.
Finding local one night stands
Common question is how to find girls for one night stand easiest, Answer: locally is simplest way to get girl for one night stand. Reasons are obvious: It is free, it is near you, and it is best way to get laid fast, just going to local bar, club or some other popular place. You can even visit it depends on how you see your chances. If you think that, you can have sex with good-looking girls, then go to popular places, because most of hot girls and hot middle aged women are there. On the other side, if you are not very sure in your seduction skills, maybe it is better to try with other places where hottest girls do not coming. This is obviously too: They are shinny (like you probably) and don't like to be exposed on fancy places.
Any case, wherever you decide to go and pickup some local girl for one night fun, it is very important to read women signals. Many girls and women wish one night hooking up, but not all of them. First step is to recognize female, which wants male for tonight. It should be hard: If she looks at you often, and if you look her straight in the eyes and see that she don't try to look on another side, send her a drink. If she accepts, you can start with action. It is not 100% sure that she wants sex with you, but you are on good way.
After you meet her, and after few drinks , you can say &let's go at my place&. If she accepts then probably you get one night sex. If she don't accepts going to hotel or your place, be gentile, and proceed with another women near you, probably in same bar, because if first don't want to have sex with you, that doesn't mean anything, world is full of beautiful women and girls, and you just need not to waste your time. Again: if you fail in first try just keep continuing. After first few fails you will feel bad, but after first few victories you will get enough self-esteem to know how easy and fast to get any women you want in your bed, keep in mind that girls looking for one night stands at same way as you do, but they are just less directive when it comes to one night sex.
Craigs List to find woman (girls) near you for NSA sex ?
Craigs List section personal is one of very popular online places today, to search and find sexual partner, on fastest way, near you. It sounds great, it is free, and you should try. But before you try, keep in mind some facts, so you can avoid certain problems that you may have if you are seeking for female sexual partner on this way.
This time we will skip usually security notice, like to be careful because on other side can be man, or some other kind of psycho. This time we will focused on something else.
CL has similar problem as POF (see above) , and if you are looking for decent (not sex bombs, but decent girls) than you may have a problem.
Essence of what we are trying to explain is: why any girl that looks decent will be so desperate to look for sex using classifieds? That means that you should not be surprised if girl posted image that look very nice, and when you meet her you that person on that images looks like her younger sister? Why? That is one of most common problems we sow on CL, non-decent female post their image 10 or even 20 years ago, and tell you “those are my pics few years ago”, when you come to see her, you see somebody 15 years older that you sow on images. And she thinks that she is very wise. So if that happen to you, be prepared, and have some exit strategy. (for example ask friend to call you, so in case that you need to run away you can easy say that your grandma is in hospital and you are very sorry but you need to go)
So, if you are looking for prostitute CL is OK. But if you are looking for girl that really need just some fun and there are good chance she is decent and maybe even very hot you should look at our
which is updated 3 times monthly.
How to Land a One night stands
There are various proven and non-proven theories about getting
on fastest way. We will talk about proven ways of charming female and getting sex fast or in other words: landing one night stand! We are covering both real-life one night stands and .
Two facts are important to remember
1) picking women
2) Approaching women you picked.
It is all about your ambitions and good timing. For example, there is something called ‘women absurd’ it says: “More weight, easier to get”. You understand? This is brief into about fact number 1-picking women. You need to know your value, or in other words “league” where you are playng. If you don’t have too much hair and you are 5” tall than probably you have minor chances to get Sharon Stone in bed tonight. If you are looking as George Clooney than is probably your ambition to have one night stand with Sharon Stone?.
Point is that you must pick women that is in your league and to approach her on appropriate way. In group of women, one that you like most probably all other males like most and she has a lot of offers for sex, marriage dating etc, but second or third in group don’t have so much casual sex and sex dating at all, so you should target them. In case that you are looking like Clooney or Sheen, any case you should start with 2nd or 3rd in group, just for practice, and then when you boost confidence and get numerous one night sex dates then you proceed to those most beautiful.
When you picked your ‘target’, you must choose best timing, which will dramatically increase your chances to get sex tonight. For example, if you come to club, don’t try in first hour, be patient exchange few smiles, and count number of drinks she takes, after few she is probably relaxed so you can proceed. One of best universal and most stupid, but always working approaches is that you come to her and tell her that she is looking familiar to you. Since you are both adults, and that is stupid approach, if she likes you she will play the game and try to figure out where from she knows you. Off course she don’t know you and you don’t know her, but if she is interested it is enough to start conversation, that mean she is interested, then just don’t push ad wait for her at the middle or end of the night to ask you to drove her or something. A I am living 2 blocks away that is green light, if she asks you where is your place that is also green light. This is not very hard to figure out does she wants wild sex tonight with you or not.
In case that she “don’t know you”, that you “don’t look familiar” to her, that means she is not attracted sexually by you, so you are going to step one and paying game from start, picking another women and stating again. In most cases, if you are ugliest guy on earth one of tree girls will say “Yes you look familiar to me too, do we know each other?” When you get “green light” you are done!
Here is small hint that will help you to , depends on where from you are (state and city). Pick your or city nearest to you to see how much sexually active females there seeking for hookups.
Finding One Night Stands online ()
When it comes online, people asks where to find a one night stand online,and game is simple as in real life, but you need to accept new facts in this type of meeting females (women) and getting online sex. First and most important fact is, to keep in mind that all info you have about someone from another side of line can be false / lie. It is not rule, just fact to keep in mind whenever you are trying to find your one-night stands online. That means: be careful and reserved, don't blurb about everything, keep your attention to details, don't be rude, try to act coolest possible. If she is single, don't give here a hop that you will be here date, tell her clear that you are looking just for . If she is married and you don't mind, then tell her that she will not have problems in life because of you, and she will appreciate that. If you are married or you are dating someone and trying to find girl for fast sex online, tell her that too. Lying will just make stuffs more complicated. If one woman don't like your arrangements, another will do, so just keep moving until you find perfect sexual partner for you.
When you finally arrange meeting with her, and when you are face to face, if you really like her, and still want sex, proceed following steps from .
Adult dating web sites (sex dating sites) and sex chats are great place to start finding your one night stand or even person for everyday casual sex. Many sites have top of free and fake women / girl profiles so it is much better to spend $20 or something dollars to become part of adult verified community, where people don&t make fake profiles because of one night stands dating site costs, so skip free one-night dating sites because you will spent your time.
Update: Since we received many requests in past months, we decide to review and test popular dating sites (So notice, there is no one night stand sites, it is more like dating sites with more chances to get sex due to profile of particular adult site members average profile). Most people who come to our page dedicated to , is actually interested for find online partners for locally arranged meetings (read sex stands), so this list with our ratings is constantly improved, we are tracking and testing various dating/sex/adult sites and chats and publishing those what we consider as best for finding sexual partners online.
Dating Sites ratings Last update: April / 2015
male - female hookups (hetero)
1st on our list for this month, easy to use and find someone for... you know :)
Excellent hooking up site, fresh, many new members low rate of fake profiles
Only 8 weeks on our list but very very promising hookup site, fresh and very simple to use (both on desktop and mobile)
Great adult dating (hookup) site focused to find people near you. Technically it is great, you can use it from any mobile or desktop (laptop) device, easy and full functionality even on older mobile phones. Very solid users base, male to female ratio very good aprox. 2:1
People in 30s, 40s, 50s and even 60s gonna live this site, because Beat Your Age targets population whic is not in 20s. A lot of 30-60 females and males there ready for some fun, even for soul mate.
Very solid few years old site. Certain number of fake or not responding profiles, but not too much.
A lot of new members, ready for fast &communication& and making ASAP &connections&, highly recommended :)
Rising star, too new to give 5/5 so we are tracking &Tie Up Us& for now...
Nice for dating but for finding sex partners not very good.
male - male hookups (gay)
number 1 for gay population
female - female hookups (lesbian)
number 1 for lesbian population
We are also trying to make something new, best ever made and maintained list (with user votes and reviews) of . Feel free to visit, vote for existing sexdating sites, add your positive or negative comments or suggest new dating and hookup sites to add. (it is avaiable as desktop and mobile online version, we are working on downloadable android app too.)
Choose sex partner for 1 night stand
Important is, no matter are you finding partner for
or , to choose right person. That is mentioned partially in where to find locals for one night stand, but here are some more details. If you met her and you don't like her, or you know each other from some dating site or chat, and you see each other for first time and release that you don't like her really and maybe she neither likes you it is better to tell her. Not on that way, but be creative, tell her you are committed but didn't mentioned that later, ot tell you have some emergency case or something. One the other side, if you like her too much, and maybe felt in love, be sure that she has similar feeling, in opposite case that will bring to you and to her only a problems. One night dates sometime become long term relationships, but that is only and only in case that both partners which to share some time together and not just a sex, or in other words when becomes obviously that chemistry exists.
So, Can a One Night Stand Turn Into a Relationship
It happens! People looking for one night stand usually following one of those 2 reasons:
1st if they are in relationship they want something fast, exciting to refresh sex life.
2nd group are those who are sick from bad relationships and just looking for some physical pleasure and get laid without any obligations (aka finding fuck buddies).
No matter are you fit in any of those 2 groups it could happen to you to meet and have sex with someone who will be good enough for other things in your life too.
So, it is not very usually but it happens that your one night stand become your dating partner or even husband or wife.
We even received one comment from our reader,that illustrates this, he says: I got there asking how to have a one night stand, when I found it, she becomes my fiancée!
Escape the friend zone, be her lover, not just cute guy
This is one of most common questions we got in first months: How to escape from so called friend zone?
For those who do not know, .
It is sticky, and can happened to anyone: You meet girl at gym, in school, at work or anywhere else, you like her and you start to pretend nice to get closer. She accepts you, but you are in trap, she accepted you as friend not as potential sexual partner, so what to do? You do not want to broke friendship one one side, but you want more than beeng just friend on another side, right? ?
Answer is actually very simple: You need to take a chance!
Look from this angle: If she do not want to have sex with you, you need to find out that. On the other side, you started to look at her as sexual object and that is reason why you become friends? So, after some time spent, when she is relaxed and know you are nice guy, you need to tell her that you are a man too, that you have needs and that you are very sexually attracted by her. In about 70% - 75% after you broke friend zone on this way, you will get sex. In another 25%-30% you will lost female friend.
More time spent in the friend zone = smaller chances are that you will get out of the friend zone successfully,
so, Calculate yourself and decide: is it worth or not?
What After one night stands
If you want to keep her, try to examine what she thinking about that. As already said only sex partners with a lot of chemistry can be LTR. Still, if she wants to keep you, try to find out doeas she want just to have sex with you or she wants to keep you as date. That is very important because people usually misunderstand about this. On your side, show clearly do you want to see her again and why, for sex of for relationship.
What can go wrong after one night hookup
Like already described,
wrong can be only misunderstand about what each of you to want in future. For someone one night stand is just one night stand, for another, more emotional people, it can be introduction to emotional relationship, always keep in mind to tell clearly what you want and to ask what she wants. On that way you will avoid many problem. At the end you are meeting women for first time having sex, so it is normal that you now each other and that you don't know what other side want with you.
Short but very useful tips and tricks ...
Keep your sheets and towels clean:
When you pickup girls and take to your place (in case you are taking her in your place) be prepared! This is one small trick, but you wouldn't believe how it is powerful. I don't know why, but during a years I experimented and found that this issue really matters to girls and women. They adore and will usually not back of when they see clean sheets, some nice light in my bedroom and some puffy towels (you know those towels, they remind me on bunny). Again, remember: be prepared when she comes, keep bed in and bathroom superb clean. I am "raw" type of guy, I smoke, I drink and after night out I smell as you can expect under those circumstances, and many women actually love that, but if I take them at my place which is stinky then everything can go away (except she is very very drunk). In opposite key, when they see nice and clean sheets, towels like I described then 90% females who come to my place also get laid there, compared to 50/50 in case of dirty socks everywhere, sheets from month ago and no towel in the bathroom at all.
Protection (STD)
This is something very basically, but to be clear: read that info about , and take care about
(use condom always).
You are sleeping, kissing and having sex with unknown person, and no matter how she looks clean, you must use protection.
What can go wrong after one night stands
If you are a bit careful in choosing partner for casual sex, and no matter how she (or he) looks to you, if you use condoms that is very low chance that something go wrong.
But, if you are not using condoms, or you practice oral sex without protection, or anal or any other kind of sex without mechanical protection that many things can go wrong.
Pregnancy (baby) with person, which was your casual sex partner, is not worst what can happen. Worst surprises are STD (sexual transmitted diseases) which vary from infections, gonorrhea, various bacteria up to deadly AIDS.
Always use condoms in any forms of one night stand sex, and do not fail in trap that someone looks nice and healthy to you. Always keep in mind: If she hooked up with you 2 hours ago, you are probably not the first one with her in bed, what means condom is must-use protection.
Depression?
Sometimes both women and men have depression after one night stands. It is more specific for women but men also can feel bad after one night sex with unknown person. Solution is up to you: to stop with such meeting (stop having sex with unknown persons) , to visit a doctor, to ask your friends for advice. It is very individually , but if you feel bad simple don't do that anymore.
Ethical questions...
Like previous, this is also individually. It depends of part of world where are coming from, society where you are living and family that raised you. So we can't say that is globally moral or immoral having , simply, you must decide what do you feel about that.
For some people dating with married women and men is OK, for another people having sex before marriage is immoral, you need to find how you feel about that and what you think about .
(be careful with one night stands :) )
(not bad to check person you are going to date or have sex here)
Thanks for interesting guide but you should add more content. Maybe some guide for one night stands in Europe cities, if you have any experience with that? Where is best, how it is best, what are mistakes to avoid and so on? If you can do that, it would be great!
This really helped me to understand what I am doing wrong whole my life! I am acting now like raw guy who don’t care for women, and they just drop into my bad!
You made my day! And my life! My dating and sexual live boosted after reading this guide, thanks!
Always had problem with girls in every aspect of my life: dating, friendships, and casual sex I will not even mention!
After reading some facts that you are told here about ways to find girls and fast onenight stands online and locally, I changed my approach and things drastically changed! Now my sex life is like I never imagined that it could be! I do NOT have date because I am soooo hungry for new female every weekend. So thanks again in helping to boost my sexual life, I feel like I am reborn!
I like your tool that estimates how much females who we can have one night stands and sex with, because it is very encouraging. For example I am from Durham (NC), and I don’t go to bars for years because never had luck and never picked up lady to bring home for shagging, but number of 100.000 that I sow on your site encouraged me to try again after almost 5 years and bingo! Also your approach: if you fail just keep walking to next target was something that I wish somebody told me when I was 16! Big thanks for you!
I hope you will publish my comment too. This (2013) summer was one of best in my life when it comes to changing girls, and having sex in all combinations ? thanks to your guide so I would ask how I can buy you a beer at least? ?
Point is that I become more relaxed, I am approaching much faster and what I got from your guide, with much more confidence, and I think that self-confidence is magic word when it comes to getting laid fast ,with girls that you meet on beach or club or discotheque, they want some fun too, but you just need to act as self confident guy who know what want from hoer and how to satisfy her…
Marco (Itally)
Got it! I wish I found this earlier!
From this perspective, I am asking my self did I was blind, dealing with chicks is SO EASY and it looked me like it is hardest thing on the world (you know: girls are from Venus and guys are from Mars). I am PhD graduate and always looked at those guys who are not smart as I am and asked myself HOW THEY CAN HAVE SO GOOD CHICKS and HOW DO THEY SUCH GOOD SEX LIFE, fortunately now I am much less frustrated than I ever was.Thanks to you!
You should add something for the girls too, we like to have a little fun as well! Try to as a girl's perspective on a one night stand or something.
(Not Signed)

我要回帖

更多关于 some people do not 的文章

随机推荐