祝身体健康,祝您工作顺利 英文俄语如何翻译

推荐这篇日记的豆列
······当前位置: &
求翻译:因某些原因,我即将离开公司.非常感谢大家过去十年来工作上对我的指导,帮助和身体上的关心.祝各位身体健康,工作顺利,万事如意.是什么意思?
因某些原因,我即将离开公司.非常感谢大家过去十年来工作上对我的指导,帮助和身体上的关心.祝各位身体健康,工作顺利,万事如意.
问题补充:
For some reason, I will leave the company. Thank you very much over the past decade to work on my guide, help and physical care. I wish you good health and smooth work and good luck.
For some reason, I am about to leave the company.thank you all very much in the past 10 years as a guide, and help me to work and physical care. I wish you health and success in work and good luck 10,000 .
Because of certain reasons, I soon leave the company. Thanks everybody to pass extremely for ten years to work to my instruction, on the help and the bodily care. Wishes each health, the work is smooth, good luck in everything.
For some reason, I am about to leave the company. thank you so much work over the past decade to my guide, help, and physical care. wish you good health, success and all other good things.
For some reason, I will leave the company. Thank you very much over the past decade to work on my guide, help and physical care. I wish you good health and smooth work and good luck.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:今天我们相聚在这里,希望大家玩的开心喝的尽兴,祝潘总身体健康,祝大家工作顺利。是什么意思?
今天我们相聚在这里,希望大家玩的开心喝的尽兴,祝潘总身体健康,祝大家工作顺利。
问题补充:
We gather here today, I hope you happy playing fun to drink, Zhu Pan total body health, I wish you all success.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 祝您工作顺利 英文 的文章

随机推荐