求一篇课前三分钟演讲稿稿

求一篇关于评价社会热点的三分钟演讲稿!!!_百度知道
求一篇关于评价社会热点的三分钟演讲稿!!!
要有深度现在评价社会上热点的三分钟演讲稿
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
.应该怎么不足,邮局局长撞人时间,因为人在社会里生存?我以前写过一些。,不过要找找,都是从人的自身中体现出来的.,娱乐方面还有凤姐呀,由此次事件来看,而且。包括前段时间的躲猫猫时间!既然是社会热点,那就是随处可见的..,第一,,所有的热点即人们关注的问题。现在很多。,一会越来越多.。例如,我们可以知道.什么什么方面的不足:我爸是李刚,什么小月月等等等等,但是关键的一点就是以点扩面..哪方面还有欠缺,提出自己的一点建议点题~这才是中心你是要面试用吗
其他类似问题
社会热点的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一篇三分钟的演讲稿,是上了演讲与口才的课程考试需要的_百度知道
跪求一篇三分钟的演讲稿,是上了演讲与口才的课程考试需要的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
有题目要求吗?
没有题目要求
其他类似问题
演讲与口才的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇三分钟自我介绍演讲稿
急求一篇三分钟自我介绍演讲稿
不区分大小写匿名
一分钟我提点建议1、自己什么学校毕业(学校名称不高,直接就不说)什么专业,学历水平2、专业课报名称,注意职位的需要3、自己有无实习或工作经历,包括在学校内外的类似学生干部的情况4、最后简单介绍自己的特点,注意按实际和职位需要,不要担心,直接按自己事先的准备和想法总之,简单点,说重点,可以少于1分钟,除非你的经历多,不然最好不要超。没有经历注意,加大自己特点方面的介绍,注意适宜性(完全看自己事先的准备和判断,如果失败一定要总结),其实这就是看你对社会的了解和事先准备的情况,决定好坏。不要怕,多做几次,多准备点就好了最后大胆的去吧,首先要自信,但千万不要自傲面试时自我介绍范文& 一段短短的自我介绍,其实是为了揭开更深入的面谈而设计的。一、两分钟的自我介绍,犹如商品广告,在有限的时间内,针对"客户"的需要,将自己最美好的一面,毫无保留地表现出来,不但要令对方留下深刻的印像,还要即时引发起"购买欲"。 1、自我认识 & 想一矢中的,首先必须认清自我,一定要弄清以下三个问题。 你现在是干什么的?你将来要干什么?你过去是干什么的? 这三个问题不是按时间顺序从过去到现在再到将来,而是从现在到将来再到过去。其奥妙在于:如果你被雇用,雇主选中的是现在的你,他希望利用的是将来的你,而这将来又基于你的历史和现状。 所以,第一个问题,你是干什么的?现在是干什么的?回答这个问题,要点是:你是你自己,不是别的什么人。除非你把自己与别人区别开来,在共同点的基础上更强调不同点,否则你绝无可能在众多的应征求职者中夺魁。 对于这第一个问题,自我反省越深,自我鉴定就越成功。 随后,着手回答第二个问题:"你将来要干什么?"如果你申请的是一份举足轻重的工作,雇主肯定很关注你对未来的自我设计。你的回答要具体,合理,并符合你现在的身份,要有一个更别致的风格。 & 然后,再着手回答最后一个问题:"你过去是干什么的?"你的过去当然都在履历上已有反映。你在面试中再度回答这个问题时,不可忽略之处是:不要抖落一个与你的将来毫不相干的过去。如果你中途彻底改行,更要在描述你的执着、职业目标的一贯性上下些功夫。要做到这一点,又要忠实于事实和本人,最简单的方法是:找到过去与将来的联系点,收集过去的资料,再按目标主次排列。 & 用这样的方法,以现在为出发点,以将来为目标,以过去为证实,最重要的是加深了你的自我分析和理解。其实,在面试的时候不一定有机会或者有必要照搬你的大作,但这三个问题的内在联系点一定会体现在自我表述的整体感觉中,使你的形象栩栩如生。
别人跟本不了解你,怎么可能写出你的“自我”介绍呢
自己写比较好
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导求一篇不超过三分钟的初二英语演讲稿,高质量的。_百度知道
求一篇不超过三分钟的初二英语演讲稿,高质量的。
!!!!!!,好的有悬赏!!!。谢谢!!别与网上的一样
提问者采纳
下面有其中文大意, so that the Olympic spirit will and the &quot, and shooting at the pageant with advocating Olympic ideal. Chinese people always appreciate the purposes and principles of OWith the motto &quot,让奥林匹克精神在中国这一东方文明古国 再次得到发扬;New BGreen Olympics&quot,力争把2008年奥运会办成一次弘扬奥林匹克精神. It is our hope to make it a grand gathering that will carry forward the Olympic spirit、增进各国人民友谊的盛会, Beijing promises to host a &quot, support the efforts of Olympic Games to promote world peace,支持奥林匹克运动为促进世界和平所做的努力,不会难的, this time in C, a &quot。中国政府和中国人民正全力以赴、促进世界和平;;The Games of the 29th Olympiad in 2008 are awarded to the city of BHi-tech Olympics&People&#39, an oriental country with an ancient civilization,做好2008年北京奥运会的筹备工作. 中国人民一向赞赏奥林匹克精神的宗旨和原则:)~ &quot. The Chinese Government and people are doing our the utmost&#47. The government and people of China have always admired the purposes and principles of the Olympic spirit and supported the efforts made by the Olympics in promoting world peace, promote world peace and enhance the friendship amongbest to prepare for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, sparkpluging world peace and enhancing the relationships among the world. The Chinese government and people are doing our utmost in preparation for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Olympic spirit are gonna spread again in orient cultural ancient Cs Olympics&quot.&, Great Olympics&quot关于北京奥运会这篇
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
!谢谢!!!!!!!!!!
你是宁外的吗
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于励志的三分钟英文演讲稿
求一篇关于励志的三分钟英文演讲稿
The footsteps of the 2010 World Expo is getting closer and closer to us, civilized and harmonious call is still ringing in my ears. Shanghai, China obtained the right to host the World Expo 2010, Expo 2010 Shanghai China will be a world event, the development of Shanghai's new round of golden opportunity, as it is an important embodiment of our national spirit.World Expo is a great influence and a long history of international activities, is the largest gathering of human beings. People from around the world gathered in one place display their products and skills, boast of their hometown and motherland. Expo set the culmination of human civilization, which has a unique appeal, make you feel surging.World Expo is a platform, we are the masters. She put up a platform for us to l she built a bridge for us, so we better communicate with the world. This platform may let us display self wantonly. We are the masters here, we have to landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.Everyone to contribute for the Expo, we are no exception, as a living piece of fertile land in Pudong's teachers, we are proud and pride. In the vision of a better tomorrow, we have to do for the World Expo will own a wonderful ability, we have through our hands, warm heart and sincerity to practical action to achieve the commitment of Shanghai to the world. We should educate the many students: do not throw garbage anywhere, no spitting, no jaywalking ... ..., Hello, thank you frequently mention, let the material on this city with the New York comparable to the spiritual civilization. Educate our students to exciting 2010, willing to Shanghai's future by copies of power, if only planted a small tree, participants in the Shanghai World Expo foreign guests feel: This is a forest city, pollution-free city, ancient and civilized city. Better City, Better Life! Until the time of the 2010 Expo, then, we want to become a glorious volunteers, to changing our foreign friends in Shanghai and China's long history, about our education for the World Expo will contribute their efforts.We expect the majority of teachers will be great enthusiasm for the World Expo into practical action to meet the World Expo, the Expo will be a total growth, and the City of development, the development of Shanghai devote their efforts to advance hand in hand with Shanghai.
有没有短的
Pain past is pleasure.过去的痛苦即快乐。All things are difficult before they are easy.凡事必先难后易。Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.心之所愿,无事不成。Where there is life, there is hope.有生命必有希望。I feel strongly that I can make it.我坚信我一定能成功。Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.与其诅咒黑暗,不如燃起。The shortest answer is doing.最简短的回答就是行动。Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.就是四个简单的字:多一点点。(凡事比别人多一点点!多一点努力,多一点自律,多一点实践,多一点疯狂。多一点点就能!) DEFINITION OF CRAZINESS &Crazy& stands for the human spirit of transcending oneself. It stands for the single-minded pursuit of dreams. It stands for the total devotion to your work. It stands for the passion of commitment to reach the goal. Once you have this craziness, you can achieve anything you want. Let alone learning English!疯狂的定义&疯狂&代表着人类超越自我的精神,代表着对理想的执着追求,代表着对事业忘我的全情投入,代表着不达目的绝不罢休的激情。人一旦有了这种疯狂,做任何事都可以成功,何况攻克英语!ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM Forget about the days when it's been cloudy, But don't forget your hours in the sun. Forget about the times you've been defeated, But don't forget the victories you've won. Forget about the misfortunes you've encountered, But don't forget the times your luck has turned. Forget about the days when you've been lonely, But don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen. Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right, But don't forget to always have a dream.梦想忘掉你的失意日子,但不要忘记的时光。忘掉你的一次次失败,但不要忘记你夺取的胜利。忘掉你遭遇的不幸,但不要忘记你的。忘掉你的孤独日子,但不要忘记你得到的友善的微笑。忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划,但不要放弃你的梦想。的打击我吧!伤害我吧!折磨我吧!侮辱我吧!冤枉我吧!迫害我吧!Attack me! Hurt me! Torture me! Humiliate me! Mistreat me! Persecute me!让都来吧!让我付出代价!让我心态归零!你使我兴奋!你使我斗志!你使我咬牙!Let storms rage against me! Let me pay the price! Let me hit rock bottom! You excite me! You fill me with the spirit to fight! You make me grind my teeth!你使我百折不挠!你使我换骨!你使我变得更坚强!你使我成为真正的人!你是我最幸福的回忆!你是我终生感激的恩人!我不是人,我要重塑人的尊严!You make me determined! You make my completely reshape myself! You make me stronger! You make me a real man! You are my most joyful memory! I owe you all my life! I'm not human. I want to rebuild my dignity and honor. I want to reshape my life.特别赠言:让我们牺牲一些娱乐的时间、牺牲一些无聊的时间、牺牲一些闲聊的时间、牺牲一些为自己的穿着打扮苦恼的时间、牺牲一些思考如何吃的时间、牺牲一些的时间!让我们多一些反思自我、改造自我的时间!人一生总要成就一些事情!说一口流利的英语就是一件非常值得做的事,而且是一定可以做好的事!从中找到自己的快!找到自己的信心吧!找到自己的价值吧!找到奋斗的快感吧!找到克服重重困难的幸福吧!我只要有三顿饭吃,我就感到无比幸福和满足,我将不会再去考虑其它的东西!我只有一个心思:一定要讲一口流利的英语!我就不信我做不到!在这种状态下,你肯定成功!你肯定会拥有一切你需要的东西,你想拒绝都没有办法!你想都没有选择!成功、名誉、财富!一切都随之而来!而那些天天在想他们自来需求的人,最终也只能白日做梦,越做越远!让我们将我们的欲望集中在一个地方,那就是早日攻克英语!一旦成功,你的人生历史一定会重写!
高中水平的
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 课前三分钟演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐