帮个忙 翻译INTERNATIONALalyssa branchh location:Osak...

急求英语翻译!!!!帮个忙阿!!!_百度知道
急求英语翻译!!!!帮个忙阿!!!
是世界四大文明古国之一,世界上最大的宫殿建筑群,犹如一幅自然画卷的张江三峡绵延千里,故宫博物院以及西安秦朝的兵马俑,以及被誉为“人间天堂”的杭州西湖等中国国际旅行社为外国游客安排了富有中国特色和地方色彩的有趣的旅游路线,例如,数千年来,被古人誉为甲天下的桂林山水,中国人民创造世界上无与伦比的灿烂文化,闻名世界的长城,中国还有壮丽的山河和美丽的风景,中华民族的精神象征,除了它的历史悠久以外,我英语翻译的作业中国有着5000多年历史帮忙翻译下面这段文章,外国旅游在中国期间将有机会游览世间名的景点和历史名胜
提问者采纳
s largest palace complex, the world-famous Great Wall,000 years of history, the world'paradise&quot, National Palace Museum as well as the Qin Dynasty Terracotta Warriors and Horses in Xi&#39. China International Travel Service has arranged for foreign tourists with Chinese characteristics and Local Color interesting tourist routes, to appreciate the precious heritage and a visit to the magnificent ancient architecture 本人是英语专业的, for thousands of years, for example, just like a natural picture of the Three Gorges Zhangjiang stretching Trinidad, was hailed as Jia Tianxia the ancient landscape of Guilin, in addition to its long history, the Chinese people to create the world&#39, foreign tourism in China will have the opportunity during the world tour of the scenic spots and historic sites, one of the world&#39, symbolizes the spirit of the C of the West LanChina has 5;s unmatched splendid culture, China has spectacular mountains and rivers and beautiful scenery,其中语法问题可以探讨;s four ancient civilizations, and Hailed as &quot, etc, Hangzhou,拿到你这段文字就直译了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
just likes a natural picture scroll the Zhang Jiang Three Gorges is continuous the great distance, is gloriousan Qin dynasty&#39, for several thousand years, the Chinese people create in the world the unequalled bright culture, in the world the biggest palace architectural complex, for example, is world one of fours spiritual symbol, China also has the grand mountains and rivers and the beautiful scenery, is well-known the world Great Wall, the Palace Museum as well as the Xi's burial figures of warriors and horses, is been honored as the armor world by the ancient Guilin scenery, as well as is honored as “the heaven on earth” and so on Hangzhou Xihu the China International Tourist Service has arranged richly for the foreign touristChinese characteristic and local color interesting tourist track, foreign traveling in Chinese period will have the opportunity to tour in society scenic spot and the historical scenic spotChina has more than 5000 years history, Chinese nation&#39
That China has 5000 history many years, is that one of world 4-big country with an ancient civilization , the number come in 1000 , Chinese People creates peerless splendid in the world culture , the Chinese nation spirit symbolizes that for instance,world-famous Great Wall , maximal palace of in the world architectural complex , Palace Museum and terracotta soldiers and horses of Xi'an Qin Chao, China is still
had beautiful magnificent mountains and rivers sum scenery besides the history except it is age-old, is praised like continuous long distance of natural one picture scroll Zhang Jiang
Three Gorges, by the ancients for number one in the world Guilin landscape, And, the West Lake being praised for &God's country& waits Chinese Intourist is that the foreign country visitor has laid on the amusing tour being rich in Chinese characteristics and regionalism a route, foreign spot and history famous place for scenery or historical relics will get chance to tour the name in the world in Chinese period touring, appreciate to arrive at the costful cultural relic and to pay a visit to the magnificent ancient times building
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮个忙 翻译INTERNATIONAL Branch location:Osaka prefecture_百度知道
帮个忙 翻译INTERNATIONAL Branch location:Osaka prefecture
我有更好的答案
国际分支机构位置:大阪市辖区
国际分支机构位置:大阪市辖区
其他类似问题
帮个忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮忙翻译I am Mr. McCallum Graeme, Institutional Fund Services,Middle East and Africa,HSBC Bank PLC, London International Branch, On resumption of duties after the Christmas and New year celebration i discovered that one of my bank customer,Mr. JOSHUA WANG ,an Indones_百度作业帮
请高手帮忙翻译I am Mr. McCallum Graeme, Institutional Fund Services,Middle East and Africa,HSBC Bank PLC, London International Branch, On resumption of duties after the Christmas and New year celebration i discovered that one of my bank customer,Mr. JOSHUA WANG ,an Indonesia by birth , a consultant/contractor with the military relief Group, a charity organization to the United Nation( UN), was one of the victims of the TSUNAMI disaster in the Asia World, he has being a private resident here in London for 3
years,made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at &#,000.00(Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) for twelve calendar months in my Branch.As representative with contacts in the Middle east /Africa,upon the tsunami disaster in his home country of Indonesia, in which he was on a private visit to see his sick old parents, i have made personal contacts to his resident here in London and through some foreign mission in Indonesia, and has discovered that he and his entire family perished in the said natural disaster in his local community in Indonesia. On further investigation, it also discovered that he died without making a WILL (En-state) and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless, it was discovered in the Late Mr. JOSHUA WANG bank papers that the only persons stated as his entitled next of kin is his only wife, who also died with him in the disaster,so presently their is no persons to declare as the next of kin to the said fund and as it stand now , No person will ever come forward to claim it. As the bank papers/documents have only his late wife's name, since they have no child before their sudden death. In accordance with the Banking Federal Laws and constitution, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds within certain period.Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner to stand in as the next of kin to late Mr.JOSHUA WANG so that you and I can benefit from the fruits of this old man's labor and also donate certain portion of the fund to all victims of the Tsunami disasters through humanitarian Organization.
I am Mr. McCallum Graeme, Institutional Fund Services,Middle East and Africa,HSBC Bank PLC, London International Branch,我是McCallum Graeme先生,供职于英国汇丰银行伦敦国际分行中东和非洲事业基金服务中心,On resumption of duties after the Christmas and New year 在圣诞节和新年贺词之后的简介上,celebration i discovered that one of my bank customer,Mr. JOSHUA 我发现我的银行客户之一,JOSHUA WANG先生,WANG ,an Indonesia by birth , a consultant/contractor with the 一位印尼出生的裁军集团顾问/承包人,一个联合国慈善组织者,military relief Group, a charity organization to the United Nation( UN), was one of the victims of the TSUNAMI disaster in the Asia 在亚洲世界是其中一个 TSUNAMI 灾难的受害者,World, he has being a private resident here in London for 3 他曾在伦敦私自生活了3年,years,made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at &#,000.00(Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) for twelve calendar months in my Branch. 并在有限的时间内拥有固定的积蓄,在12个工作月内在我分行的(的存款)价值6500000英镑.As representative with contacts in the Middle east /Africa,upon the tsunami disaster in his home country of Indonesia, in which he was on a private visit to see his sick old parents, 作为中东/非洲的联络代表,他曾对他的祖国,tsunami灾难的发生地印尼作了一个私人访问去看病以及探望年迈的父母,i have made personal contacts to his resident here in London and through some foreign mission in Indonesia, 我曾个人联系他在伦敦的住所和通过一些在印尼的国外使团and has discovered that he and his entire family perished in the said natural disaster in his local community in Indonesia.发现,他和他的全家人据说是在他印尼所在社区的自然灾难. On further investigation, it also discovered that he died without making a WILL (En-state) and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless, 在进一步的调查中,发现他是死于没有用一种WILL (En-state),尽所有的努力去跟踪他的家属均无结果.it was discovered in the Late Mr. JOSHUA WANG bank papers that the only persons stated as his entitled next of kin is his only wife, who also died with him in the disaster,后来发现了JOSHUA WANG 先生的银行遗嘱,唯一的第二继承人是她唯一的妻子,也跟他在灾难中死去.so presently their is no persons to declare as the next of kin to the said fund and as it stand now , No person will ever come forward to claim it.所以目前没有家属被基金指定为继承人,将来也不会有人来要求它(这笔遗产). As the bank papers/documents have only his late wife's name, since they have no child before their sudden death. 鉴于银行文件里只有他后来的妻子的名字,然而他们在突然去世前也没有他们的孩子.In accordance with the Banking Federal Laws and constitution, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds within certain period.根据联邦银行法和宪法,如果没人在固定的期限内来向基金申请作为继承人,这些钱将归政府所有.Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner to stand in as the next of kin to late Mr.JOSHUA WANG so that you and I can benefit from the fruits of this old man's labor 从而,我把你当作作为Mr.JOSHUA WANG先生家属,作为赠予的国外合作伙伴,以便你和我能从这个老男人的劳动果实中获得利益.and also donate certain portion of the fund to all victims of the Tsunami disasters through humanitarian Organization.同时也通过人道主义者组织,捐赠基金的固定部分给所有Tsunami灾难的受害者.

我要回帖

更多关于 alyssa branch 的文章

随机推荐