laster summer,i finally left join 多个表the firm that i had join...

English好的进帮我找语病By the time ,I had learned to miss you by heart.After you left ,I missed you every day and every night.I know that you love her .so I want to give up you .I think I have finally found a better place to start.But no one _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
English好的进帮我找语病By the time ,I had learned to miss you by heart.After you left ,I missed you every day and every night.I know that you love her .so I want to give up you .I think I have finally found a better place to start.But no one
English好的进帮我找语病By the time ,I had learned to miss you by heart.After you left ,I missed you every day and every night.I know that you love her .so I want to give up you .I think I have finally found a better place to start.But no one ever seems to understand.Says:it would never have worked between us .I think so .But I always can't help about missing you everyday.Everytime I want to say :I need you .I cann’t live without you .I see ,I know ,I understand .We can not have a bright future .
1.By the time ,I had learned to miss you by heart其中的“had”改为“have”2.so I want to give up you 其中“give up you”改为“ give you up”3.But I always can't help about missing you everyday.其中can't help doing是固定词组,所以把about去掉.
我也以为是翻译...|||
Says:it would never have worked between us 。
···我还以为翻译呐。。语病找不来··potential recommendation reachTo recommend this paper to the <span class="clickable" data-html="data-html" data-placement="top" data-toggle="tooltip" style="border-bottom: 1px dotted black" title="Field is based on suggesti research interests of people d and manual curation.">field, please verify:I have read this paper.This paper is a worthwhile contribution to the literature.recommendMore Info: Co-authored with Dr. Jan Woudstra, Department of Landscape, University of SheffieldLoading PreviewTHE EXACTNESS AND NICETY OF THOSE THINGS’: SIR JOHN RERESBY’S GARDEN NOTEBOOK AND GARDEN (1633–44) AT THRYBERGH, YORKSHIRE59 PagesSign upBefore we can start your download,please take a moment to join our communityof 22,919,860 academic researchers.&&Connect&&Connect&&Sign up with emailBy signing up, you agree to our&Download PDFs forover 6.1 Million papers Share your paperswith other researchersSee analytics on yourprofile & papersFollow other peoplein your field
Log In&with&FacebookLog In&with&GoogleEmail:Password:Remember me on this computeror&Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
Academia & 2015

我要回帖

更多关于 left join 多个表 的文章

随机推荐