麻烦姐姐帮忙的代价帮忙翻译一下。。。。

麻烦帮忙翻译一下。_百度知道
麻烦帮忙翻译一下。
正在确认交期的料号,我们正在和原厂沟通,预计将在本周会有新的交期回复你,请稍做等待,谢谢。 上面这句话,请帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!说明一下:我们是做电子料(电子元器件)贸易的,客户需要找我们要交货期,我们现在还在跟原厂确认,所以暂时没法回复准确的交货期。。。请高手代入环境,帮忙翻译一下。
提问者采纳
We are confirming the delivery time of materials no. and communicating with the supplier. It is predicted to reply the new delivery time to you this week. Please wait. Thank you!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
We are still waiting for the replies about the delivery (material number) from the factory, and we will keep contacting with them about this matter. It should be done by this week, please be patient. Thank you for your cooperation.
We are confirming the information on the delivery with the supplier. New delivery time is expected to be provided within this week. Please kindly wait. Thanks! (如果觉得好,请采用并评价反馈。)
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮忙翻译一下这篇文章!谢谢~ - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
麻烦帮忙翻译一下这篇文章!谢谢~
My Impressive Experience of Being a Page I was encouraged to be a page in Washington State Senate by Mr. Brad Owen, Lt. Governor of WA and President of WA Senate. I successfully selected to work there during the week of February 15 to 21, 2010. All of my teachers at Steilacoom High School supported me to participate in the program. I was very excited and prepared to participate as a Senate Page. Being a page is a lot of a fun and a very significant experience. The 14th district Senator Mr. Curtis King was my sponsor. He is a very helpful official and guided me to work as an efficient page during the entire session. Other supervisors and instructors also kindly helped me as well. As a page, there was lots of interesting and special page work for me to do. In the beginning, my job was delivering some important materials to the governmental members. I concluded that we needed to be responsible and careful to do it. The other thing we had to pay attention to is the page school. I studied at the school for 2 hours per day. In fact, it reinforced my knowledge about how the government runs how important the government is, and how a responsible citizen should behave, etc. One thing I really need to mention was our biggest project— writing and presenting a bill. Before starting on it, I took part in several Committee hearings including transportation and workforce development, and witnessed realistically how a certain bill became a law. I concentrated on the topic about credit cards on college campuses, a current issue, and wrote a bill then presented it in a simulated “committee hearing”.
Although I failed passing it, I still gained a crucial idea—“governing the society is a complex process”. I was also required to investigate the different governmental departments such as visiting the Governor’s office and the Secretary of the State, hearing the Supreme Court cases, and so on. The most important job I had to do was working on the Floor. Some officials had told me that would be boring before I however, I found that was great because we could learn a lot. For instance, the pages were supposed to hand out the paperwork according to the certain route. We were not allowed to cross the path at the center of the Floor, because it is the “boundary” of the Democrats and Republicans. There is a rule for sitting, too. We changed our seats consecutively. One of the reasons that I found it to be interesting was that I paid attention to the Floor Actions. I saw the bills as they appeared on the big screen above the Floor, and heard the bills’ advocates standing up and making speeches in order to support them. I also learned how the bills were passed or rejected. In the past, I had known something about the bills only from the textbooks, but never had I partook in a realistic experience of the bill-passing procedure. After taking part in these procedures I was really interested and even astonished.While I was working hard on various kinds of page work, I was invited to perform the piano at the Legislature Building twice. I performed on Feb 18th for Lt. Governor, his officials, and the other pages. On Feb 20th was for both Representatives and Senators. I played a Sonata composed by Beethoven and a traditional Chinese music named Silver Cloud Chasing the Moon. I obtained people’s favors. The music, particularly the Chinese one, impressed the listeners very much. The WA Senate Video Department made and modified the Clips of Practice & Performance of David Chen and published it on YouTube. A journalist from a news agency interviewed me. I was much honored and enjoyed it. T my paging session had ended. These days were extremely meaningful, valuable and memorable. I believe I have been promoting my abilities during the session. In the future, I would like to keep working hard on social study, and always be happy to help the government and society.
我印象深刻的经验作为一个页 我感到鼓舞由布拉德欧文先生,中尉西澳和参议院主席西澳总督在华盛顿州参议院页。我成功地选择在那里工作的2月15日的一星期内,21,2010。在Steilacoom的高中老师都支持我参加这项计划。我感到非常兴奋,并准备参加参议院页。 作为一个网页是一个非常有趣和非常重要的经验。 14区参议员柯蒂斯金先生是我的赞助商。他是一个非常有益的官方和引导我作为一个高效率的工作网页在整个会议。其他管理人员和教师也请帮我也。 作为一个网页,出现了一些有趣的和我特别页的工作要做。一开始,我的工作提供一些重要材料的政府成员。我的结论是,我们需要负责,谨慎做。另一件事,我们必须注意的是学校的网页。我读了每天2小时的学校。事实上,它加强了我对政府如何运行的知识多么重要,政府,以及如何作为一个负责任的公民应当做的,等 有一件事我真的需要一提的项目是我们最大的写作,并提出一项法案。它开始前,我参加了几个委员会的听证会上,包括运输和劳动力发展的一部分,并亲眼目睹现实如何某一法案成为法律。我将重点讨论有关在大学校园里,当前的发行信用卡的课题,并撰写了法案,然后提交一个模拟“委员会出席听证会的”。虽然我没有给别人,我也获得了重要的思想,“执政的社会是一个复杂的过程”。我还需要调查,例如到总督办公室和各政府部门的国务秘书,最高法院审理的案件,等等。 最重要的工作,我所要做的就是努力在地板上。一些官员告诉我这将是乏味这之前,我加入了,但我发现这是伟大的,因为我们可以学到很多东西。例如,网页是应该的文书伸手按一定的路线。我们不允许跨在地板中心的道路,因为它是“边界的民主党和共和党”。有一个坐的规则,也。我们改变我们的席位连续。其中一个原因,我发现它是有趣的是,我注意的地板动作。我看到的法案,因为他们在上面的楼层的大屏幕上出现,并听取了法案'主张,使站起来发言,以支持他们。我还学会了怎样的法案获得通过或否决。在过去,我只知道从教科书中有关法案的东西,但我从来没有在该法案的实际经验,通过程序不断参与。在考虑这些程序的一部分,我真的很感兴趣,甚至惊讶。 当我在工作的页面的各项工作努力,我被邀请参加演出立法机关大楼的钢琴两次。本人于2008年2月进行的副州长,他的官员,以及其他网页第18位。在2月20日是为代表和参议员。我打了贝多芬谱写了索纳塔和传统音乐名为银云舞伴明珠。我得到人们的青睐。音乐,尤其是中文的,听众留下深刻的印象非常。西澳大利亚参议院视频总署制定和修改的实践与大卫陈性能剪辑和YouTube上公布。一位来自通讯社记者采访我。我十分荣幸和喜欢它。 时间的推移,如此之快,我的传呼会议已经结束。这些日子是非常有意义的,有价值的,令人难忘。我相信,我一直推动在会议期间我的能力。今后,我想继续工作的社会,努力学习,将很乐意为帮助政府和社会麻烦帮我翻译一下英文_百度知道
提问者采纳
[art.一(个;件)] or
[conj. 或者] an
[art. 一(个,件,…)]able
[adj. 有能力的;能干的]about
[prep.关于] above
[prep. 在…上面]accept
[vt.接受] accident
[n. 事故;意外的事] accuse
[v.指控] across
[横过;穿过] act
[vi.(戏)表演 vt.扮演(角色);演出(戏)] activist
[n.积极分子,活动分子]actor
[n.男演员]add
[vt.添加;增加]administration
[n.管理部门,行政机关;管理]admit
[vt.承认] adult
[n.成年人,长成的动物]advise
[vt.忠告;劝告;建议]affect
[vt.影响] afraid
[adj.害怕的]after
[prep.在...以后]again
[adv.再一次;再;又]against
[prep. 对着;反对]age
[n. 年龄]agency
[n.某种机构] aggression
[n.敌对的情绪或行为]ago
[adv.以前]agree
[vt. & vi. 同意;赞成]agriculture
[n.农业;农学]aid
[n.援助;救护]aim
[n.目的;目标]air
[n. 天空;空气]air
[n. 天空;空气] force
[vt.强迫;迫使]airplane
[n.飞机]airport
[n.机场,航空站]album
[n.(收存照片、邮票等的)册子]alcohol
[n.酒]alive
[adj.活着的;存在的]all
[pron.全部,一切]ally
[n.盟国,同盟者,伙伴] almost
[adv. 几乎;差不多]alone
[adj. (只作表语)单独的]along
[prep. 沿着]already
[adv. 已经]also
[adv.也]although
[conj.尽管,虽然]always
[adv.总是]ambassador
[n.大使,使节] amend
[vt.修正,改善,vi.改过自新]ammunition
[n.军火,弹药]among
[prep. 在…之中]amount
[n.数量,数额]anarchy
[n.无政府,混乱]ancestor
[n.祖宗,祖先]ancient
[adj.古代的;远古的]and
[conj.和;而] anger
[n.怒,愤怒]animal
[n. 动物]anniversary
[n.周年纪念(日)]announce
[vt.宣告;宣布]another
[adj. & pron. 再一(个)]answer
[vt. & n. 回答]any
[pron.任何]apologize
[vi.道歉;谢罪]appeal
[n.吸引力]appear
[vi.出现]appoint
[v.指定,确定]approve
[v.认可,赞许]archeology
[n.考古学]area
[n.地区,区域]argue
[vt.&vi.争论,争辩]arms
[(arm):n. 手臂;胳膊]army
[n.军队]around
[adv. 在周围;在附近]arrest
[v.逮捕 n.逮捕]arrive
[vi.到达]art
[n. 艺术;美术;艺术品]artillery
[n.火炮,炮兵,炮术]as
[adv. & conj. 像…一样]ash
[n.灰,灰末] ask
[v.问,询问]assist
[v.帮助,协助]astronaut
[n.宇航员]astronomy
[n.天文学]asylum
[n.避难所,庇护所]at
[prep.在(几点钟)]atmosphere
[n.氛围]attach
[v.缚,贴,系,连接]attack
[vt.&n.攻击;袭击]attempt
[vt.试图;尝试]attend
[vt.出席;参加]automobile
[美]汽车;机动车]autumn
[n.秋天;秋季]average
[adj.平均的]avoid
[v.避免]awake
[adj.醒着的]award
[v.授予,给予 n.奖,奖品]away
[adv. 离开]&B&baby
[n. 婴儿]back
[adv.回(原处);向后]bad
[adj.坏的,有害的]balance
[vt./n.平衡]ball
[n.球]balloon
[n.气球]ballot
[n.选票]ban
[n.&vt.禁止;禁令]bank
[n.(河,海,湖的)堤,岸]bar
[n.棒;杆]barrier
[n.障碍]base
[n.根据地;基地]battle
[n.战役;战斗]be
[prep.是(原形) v.是(原形)]beat
[vt. 打败;敲打] beauty
[n.美丽]because
[conj. 因为]become
[vi. 变得;成为]bed
[n.床]before
[prep.& conj.在...前; 在...以前]begin
[v.开始]behind
[prep.在...后面]believe
[vt.&vi.相信;认为]bell
[n. 铃;钟]belong
[vi.属于;附属]below
[prep. 在…以下]best
[adj.&adv.最好的(地)]betray
[v.背叛,出卖;有负于]better
[adj.&adv.较好]between
[prep. 在(两者)之间]big
[adj.大的]bill
[n.(美)钞票;纸币]biology
[n.生物学]bird
[n. 鸟]bite
[n. vt.&vi.咬;叮]black
[adj.黑色的]blame
[vt.责备;责怪]blanket
[n.毛毯;毯子]bleed
[vi.出血;流血]blind
[adj.瞎的]block
[n.大块 vt.阻塞;阻挡]blood
[n.血,血液]blow
[vi. & vt. 吹]blue
[adj.蓝色的]boat
[n.小船;汽艇]body
[n. 身体]boil
[vi.&vt.煮]bomb
[n.炸弹]bone
[n.骨,骨头]book
[n.书]border
[n.边,边缘;边界](be born (bear):
〔生于]borrow
[vt. 借]both
[adj. & pron. 两个都]bottle
[n.瓶子]bottom
[n.底部;底]box
[n.盒子;箱子]boy
[n.男孩]boycott
[vt.&n.联合抵制]brain
[n.脑(子)]brave
[adj.勇敢的]bread
[n.面包]break
[vt. & vi. 摔破;撕开]breathe
[vi.呼吸]bridge
[n. 桥]brief
[a.简短的;简洁的]bright
[adj.明亮的]bring
[vt.拿来;带来;取来]broadcast
[vt.广播]brother
[n.兄;弟]brown
[adj.褐色的;棕色的]budget
[n.预算,收支预算]build
[vt. 建造;建设]building
[n. 建筑物]bullet
[n.子弹]burn
[vt. & vi. 烧;燃烧]burst
[vi.突然发生]bury
[vt.埋葬;葬]bus
[n.公共汽车]business
[n. 事务;商业;生意]busy
[adj.忙(碌)的]but
[conj.但是,可是]buy
[prep.在...旁;从...旁]&C&cabinet
[n.贮藏橱]call
[v.喊;叫;打电话]calm
[a.镇静的;沉着的]camera
[n.照相机]camp
[vi.野营;宿营 n.营]campaign
[n.运动]can
[aux.v.能;能够]cancel
[vt.抵消;取消]cancer
[n.癌症]candidate
[n.候选人]capital
[n.首都]capitalism
[n.资本主义,资本的集中]capture
[v.捕获]car
[n.汽车;小卧车]care
[n. 照料;保护;小心]careful
[adj.小心的;仔细的]carry
[vt.拿;搬;带;提]case
[n.情况;状况 n.箱(子);盒(子)] (court
[n.法院;法庭])case
[n.情况;状况 n.箱(子);盒(子)] (medical
[adj.医学的;医疗的])cat
[n.猫]catch
[vt. 捉,抓住]cause
[vt.促使;引起;使发生]ceasefire
[n.停火,停战]celebrate
[vt.庆祝]center
[(cent):n.分]century
[n. 世纪;百年]ceremony
[n.典礼,仪式]chairman
[n.主席]champion
[n.冠军;捍卫者,拥护者]chance
[n.机会;可能性]change
[vt. & vi. 改变;更换]charge
[vt.要求收费;索价 n.费用;价钱]chase
[v.追逐,追赶]cheat
[v.欺骗,作弊]cheer
[vi.欢呼;喝采]chemicals
[(chemical):n.化学物 adj.化学的]chemistry
[n.化学]chief
[adj.主要的;首要的]child
[n. 小孩]children
[n. (child的复数形式)]choose
[vt. 选择]circle
[n.圆;圈;环]citizen
[n.公民;居民]city
[n.市;城市;都市]civilian
[n.平民 a.平民的]civil
[adj.国内的] rights
[(right):adj.对的,正确的] claim
[v.声称]clash
[n.碰撞声;抵触,冲突]clean
[vt.弄干净 adj.清洁的]clear
[adj.晴朗的;清楚的]clergy
[n.牧师]climate
[n.气候]climb
[vt. & vi. 爬;攀登]clock
[n.钟]close
[vt.关;关闭]cloth
[n.布;衣料]clothes
[n. (pl.)衣服]cloud
[n. 云]coal
[n.煤]coalition
[n.联盟;联合,条约,协定]coast
[n.海岸;海滨]coffee
[n.咖啡]cold
[n.寒冷;感冒,伤风 adj.冷的,寒的]collect
[vt.收集]college
[n.学院]colony
[n.殖民地;侨居地]color
[vt.给...着色;涂色]combine
[vt.使结合;使联合]come
[vi.来]command
[n.命令]comment
[n.评论]committee
[n.委员会]common
[adj. 普通的;一般的]communicate
[vi.交往 vt.传送]community
[n.社区,社会]company
[n.公司]compare
[vt.比较;对照]compete
[vi.比赛;竞赛]complete
[vt.完成;结束]complex
[adj.难于理解或解释的;复杂的]compromise
[n.妥协,折衷办法 v.妥协,折衷]computer
[n.电子计算机]concern
[n.忧虑,焦虑]condemn
[v.谴责;判刑]condition
[n.条件;状况] conference
[n.(正式的)会议;讨论]confirm
[v.证实,肯定]conflict
[n.冲突]congratulate
[vt.祝贺]Congress
[美国国会]connect
[vt.&vi.连接;把......联系起来]conservative
[a.保守的,守旧的;不赶时髦的,传统的]consider
[vt.考虑]constitution
[n.体格;体质]contain
[vt.包含;包括]container
[(contain):vt.包含;包括]continent
[n.大陆;大洲]continue
[vi.&vt.继续]control
[vt.控制]convention
[n.习俗,惯例]cook
[v.烹调,做饭 n.炊事员,厨师]cool
[adj.凉的,凉爽的]cooperate
[v.合作,协作;配合]copy
[vt. 照搬;誊写]corn
[n.谷物;玉米]correct
[adj.正确的;对的]cost
[vi. 值(多少)钱]cotton
[n. & adj. 棉花(的)]count
[vt.数;点数]country
[n. 国家]court
[n.法院;法庭]cover
[vt. 盖;遮盖;n. 盖子]cow
[n. 母牛;奶牛]crash
[n.撞车,碰撞]create
[vt.创造;造成]creature
[n.生物(尤指动物)]credit
[n.赊欠,赊账]crew
[n.全体船员]crime
[n.罪行]criminal
[n.犯人]crisis
[n.(重病的)转折点;危机]criticize
[vt.批评;评论;非难]crops
[(crop):n.庄稼]cross
[vt. 越过,穿过]crowd
[vt. 拥挤;群聚]crush
[v.压垮,压倒,压服,镇压;压碎,碾碎]cry
[vi. 哭;喊叫;n. 哭声]culture
[n.文化]cure
[vt.&n.治疗;痊愈]curfew
[n.宵禁]current
[adj.当前的;现今的]custom
[n.习惯;风俗;习俗]customs
[(custom):n.习惯;风俗;习俗]cut
[vt. & vi. 切;割;砍]&D&dam
[n.水坝;水闸]damage
[n.&vt.毁坏;损害]dance
[vi.跳舞]danger
[n. 危险]dark
[adj. 深(浓)色的]date
[n.日期]daughter
[n. 女儿]day
[n.(一)天,(一)日]dead
[adj. 死的;无生命的]deaf
[adj.聋的]deal
[n.量;数额 v.应付;处理]debate
[n.辩论,讨论]debt
[n.债务;欠款]decide
[vi. & vt. 决定;下决心]declare
[vt.断言;声明]decrease
[v.减少]deep
[adj. 深的;深厚的]defeat
[vt.战胜;击败]defend
[vt.防守;保卫]deficit
[n.不足额]define
[v.画出轮廓,勾勒]degree
[n.度;度数;学位]delay
[vt.&vi.推迟;耽搁]delegate
[n.代表,委员,特派员]demand
[vt.要求]democracy
[n.民主]demonstrate
[v.表明]denounce
[vt.谴责,声讨;告发]deny
[v.否认 v.拒绝]depend
[vi.依靠;相信;信赖]deplore
[v.悲叹,痛惜]deploy
[v.展开,配置]depression
[n.沮丧;消沉]describe
[vt.描写,描述]desert
[n.沙漠]design
[vt.&n.设计;绘制]desire
[vt.要求;期望 n.欲望]destroy
[vt.破坏;毁坏]detail
[n.细节]develop
[vt. & vi. 发展;开发]device
[n.装置,仪器]dictator
[n.独裁者,命令者]die
[vi. 死]diet
[n.饮食]different
[adj. 不同的]difficult
[adj. 难的;困难的]dig
[vi. & vt. 挖;掘]dinner
[n.正餐]diplomat
[n.外交官]direct
[vt.&vi.导演] direction
[n.方向;方位]dirt
[n.污物;脏物;泥土地]disappear
[vi.消失]disarm
[v.1.缴械,解除武装2.缓和,消除(敌意,疑虑)]discover
[vt.发现]discuss
[vt.讨论;议论]disease
[n.病;疾病]dismiss
[v.开除,解雇;对…不予与理会或不屑一提]dispute
[v.对…提出异议]dissident
[adj.持不同意见者]distance
[n.距离]dive
[vi.跳水]divide
[vt.&vi.分;划分]do
[vt.做]doctor
[n.医生,大夫]document
[n.用文件证实或证明(某事)]dog
[n.狗]dollar
[n.元]door
[n.门]down
[adv.向下]dream
[vt.&n.梦;梦想]drink
[v.喝;饮]drive
[v.驾驶;开(车)]drop
[v.掉下;落下;投递]drown
[vi.&vt.溺死;淹没]drug
[n.药;药物]dry
[adj. 干的;干燥的]during
[prep. 在…之间]dust
[n.灰尘;尘土]duty
[n.责任;义务]&E&each
[pron. & adj. 各个;每件]early
[adv.早]earn
[vt.挣得;赚得]earth
[n. 土;泥;地球;大地]earthquake
[n.地震]ease
[v.缓和,减轻]east
[n. & adj. 东;东方(的)]easy
[adj. 容易的]eat
[v.吃]ecology
[n.生态]economy
[n.经济]edge
[n.边;边缘]education
[n.教育;培养]effect
[n.效果;作用]effort
[n.努力;艰难的尝试]egg
[n.蛋]either
[adv. 也(不)]elect
[v.选举]electricity
[n.电;电流]embassy
[n.大使馆]emergency
[n.紧急情况]emotion
[n.情感]employ
[vt.雇用]empty
[adj. 空的]end
[n. 终点;结束;末尾]enemy
[n.敌人;敌军]energy
[n.精力;能量]enforce
[v.实施,生效,执行;强加,强迫,迫使]engine
[n.引擎;发动机]engineer
[n.工程师;技师]enjoy
[vt.欣赏;享受...乐趣]enough
[adj. 足够的;充分的]enter
[(ENT):耳鼻喉科]environment
[n.环境]equal
[adj.平等的;均等的]equipment
[n.装备,设备]escape
[vi.&n.逃跑;逃脱]especially
[adv.特别,尤其]establish
[v.使人接受(信仰、风俗、要求等)]estimate
[v.估计]ethnic
[adj.民族的;种族的]evaporate
[v.消失,逐渐消散;(使液体或固体)蒸发,挥发]even
[adv. 甚至;更]event
[n.事件;大事]ever
[adv. 曾经]every
[adj.每一;每个]evidence
[n.证据]evil
[n.罪恶]exact
[adj.准确的;严格的]examine
[vt.检查;诊察]example
[n. 例子;榜样]excellent
[adj.极好的;优秀的]except
[prep. 除…之外]exchange
[v.交换]excuse
[vt.原谅]execute
[vt.执行,履行,实施]exercise
[n. 练习]exile
[vt.流放 n.被流放者]exist
[vi.存在]expand
[vt.(使)膨胀,(使)变大]expect
[vt.盼望;认为]expel
[vt.驱逐,开除;排出]experience
[n.经验;经历]experiment
[n.实验]expert
[n.专家;能手]explain
[vt.&vi.解释;说明]explode
[vt.&vi.(使)爆炸]explore
[v.勘探;探究]export
[n.输出,出口;输出品]express
[vt.表达;表示]extend
[v.延长,扩大]extra
[adj.额外的;外加的]extreme
[n.极端]extremist
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
有道词典这个很好用的,LZ可以试试看
楼主是什么意思,不太明白。能具体说说吗?
伱能详细介绍下吗?不懂呀!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮我翻译一下,我急用!!!_百度知道
麻烦帮我翻译一下,我急用!!!
纳米材料在化工生产中的应用 纳米材料在结构、光电和化学性质等方面的诱人特征,引起物理学家、材料学家和化学家的浓厚兴趣。80年代初期纳米材料这一概念形成以后,世界各国对这种材料给予极大关注。它所具有的独特的物理和化学性质,使人们意识到它的发展可能给物理、化学、材料、生物、医药等学科的研究带来新的机遇。纳米材料的应用前景十分广阔。近年来,它在化工生产领域也得到了一定的应用,并显示出它的独特魅力。 1. 在催化方面的应用 催化剂在许多化学化工领域中起着举足轻重的作用,它可以控制反应时间、提高反应效率和反应速度。大多数传统的催化剂不仅催化效率低,而且其制备是凭经验进行,不仅造成生产原料的巨大浪费,使经济效益难以提高,而且对环境也造成污染。纳米粒子表面活性中心多,为它作催化剂提供了必要条件。纳米粒于作催化剂,可大大提高反应效率,控制反应速度,甚至使原来不能进行的反应也能进行。纳米微粒作催化剂比一般催化剂的反应速度提高10~15倍。纳米微粒作为催化剂应用较多的是半导体光催化剂,特别是在有机物制备方面。分散在溶液中的每一个半导体颗粒,可近似地看成是一个短路的微型电池,用能量大于半导体能隙的光照射半导体分散系时,半导体纳米粒子吸收光产生电子——空穴对。在电场作用下,电子与空穴分离,分别迁移到粒子表面的不同位置,与溶液中相似的组分进行氧化和还原反应。光催化反应涉及到许多反应类型,如醇与烃的氧化,无机离子氧化还原,有机物催化脱氢和加氢、氨基酸合成,固氮反应,水净化处理,水煤气变换等,其中有些是多相催化难以实现的。半导体多相光催化剂能有效地降解水中的有机污染物。例如纳米TiO2,既有较高的光催化活性,又能耐酸碱,对光稳定,无毒,便宜易得,是制备负载型光催化剂的最佳选择。已有文章报道,选用硅胶为基质,制得了催化活性较高的TiO/SiO2负载型光催化剂。Ni或Cu一Zn化合物的纳米颗粒,对某些有机化合物的氢化反应是极好的催化剂,可代替昂贵的铂或钮催化剂。纳米铂黑催化剂可使乙烯的氧化反应温度从600℃降至室温。用纳米微粒作催化剂提高反应效率、优化反应路径、提高反应速度方面的研究,是未来催化科学不可忽视的重要研究课题,很可能给催化在工业上的应用带来革命性的变革。
提问者采纳
Nano materials in structural and optical and chemical properties of the attractive features such as caused physicists, materials scientists and chemists keen interest. The beginning of the 1980s after the formation of the concept of nano-materials, the rest of the world paid great attention to such materials. It is the unique physical and chemical properties that make people aware of its potential for physics, chemistry, materials, biology, medicine and other disciplines bring new opportunities for research. Nano-materials, very broad application prospects. In recent years, it has been in a certain field of chemical production applications, and demonstrated its unique charm. 1. Many in the application of catalysts in catalytic chemistry and chemical engineering plays a pivotal role, it can control the reaction time, improving their efficiency and velocity response. Most traditional catalytic efficiency of the catalyst is not only low, but their preparation is experience, not only caused a great waste of raw materials in the production, and increase cost-effectiveness, but also caused pollution to the environment. Nanoparticle Surface Active, as it provided the necessary conditions for the catalyst. Nanoparticles to catalyze the reaction efficiency can be greatly enhanced by controlling speed, not even the original can be used for the reaction. Nanoparticle catalyst for the reaction than the average speed of 10-15 times the catalyst. Nanoparticles as a catalyst used in the semiconductor photocatalyst, especially in the area of organic preparation. Dispersed in the solution of a semiconductor particles, similar to a short-circuit as the micro-batteries, and energy than the bandgap semiconductor illumination semiconductor decentralized system, the semiconductor nanoparticles have e-absorption -- hole right. In the electric field, electron hole separated from the surface of the particles were moved to different positions, and the solution is similar to components of oxidation and reduction reactions. Photocatalytic reaction involves many different types of chemical reactions, such as alcohol and hydrocarbon oxidation, redox inorganic ions, organic catalytic hydrogenation and dehydrogenation, amino acids, nitrogen fixation reaction, water purification, the water-gas shift, some of heterogeneous catalysis is hard to achieve. Semiconductor-effective catalyst for the degradation of organic pollutants in water. For example, TiO2 photocatalytic activity of both higher, while acid, and light stable, non-toxic, inexpensive and easy to get is the best choice for Preparation of photocatalyst. The article has reported that the use of silica matrix, which yielded higher catalytic activity TiO/SiO2 supported catalysts. Ni Cu or Zn compound of a nano-particles of certain organic compounds are excellent hydrogenation catalysts can replace expensive platinum catalyst or buttons. Nano Platinum black ethylene oxide catalysts reaction temperature from 600 ° C to room temperature. Reaction nanoparticles used as a catalyst to improve efficiency, optimize the reaction paths and improve the speed of response, the future is an important research topic in catalytic science can not be ignored, it is very likely that the catalyst to bring about revolutionary changes in industrial applications.
提问者评价
thanks very much!
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
又是金山快译
Nano materials in structural and optical and chemical properties of the attractive features such as caused physicists, materials scientists and chemists keen interest. The beginning of the 1980s after the formation of the concept of nano-materials, the rest of the world paid great attention to such materials. It is the unique physical and chemical properties that make people aware of its potential for physics, chemistry, materials, biology, medicine and other disciplines bring new opportunities for research. Nano-materials, very broad application prospects. In recent years, it has been in a certain field of chemical production applications, and demonstrated its unique charm. 1. The application in catalysis
Chemical catalysts in many areas play a decisive role, it can control the reaction time, improving their efficiency and velocity response. Most traditional catalytic efficiency of the catalyst is not only low, but their preparation is experience, not only caused a great waste of raw materials in the production, and increase cost-effectiveness, but also caused pollution to the environment. Nanoparticle Surface Active, as it provided the necessary conditions for the catalyst. Nanoparticles to catalyze the reaction efficiency can be greatly enhanced by controlling speed, not even the original can be used for the reaction. Nanoparticle catalyst for the reaction than the average speed of 10-15 times the catalyst. Nanoparticles as a catalyst used in the semiconductor photocatalyst, especially in the area of organic preparation. Dispersed in the solution of a semiconductor particles, similar to a short-circuit as the micro-batteries, and energy than the bandgap semiconductor illumination semiconductor decentralized system, the semiconductor nanoparticles have e-absorption -- hole right. In the electric field, electron hole separated from the surface of the particles were moved to different positions, and the solution is similar to components of oxidation and reduction reactions. Photocatalytic reaction involves many different types of chemical reactions, such as alcohol and hydrocarbon oxidation, redox inorganic ions, organic catalytic hydrogenation and dehydrogenation, amino acids, nitrogen fixation reaction, water purification, the water-gas shift, some of heterogeneous catalysis is hard to achieve. Semiconductor-effective catalyst for the degradation of organic pollutants in water. For example, TiO2 photocatalytic activity of both higher, while acid, and light stable, non-toxic, inexpensive and easy to get is the best choice for Preparation of photocatalyst. The article has reported that the use of silica matrix, which yielded higher catalytic activity TiO/SiO2 supported catalysts. Ni Cu or Zn compound of a nano-particles of certain organic compounds are excellent hydrogenation catalysts can replace expensive platinum catalyst or buttons. Nano Platinum black ethylene oxide catalysts reaction temperature from 600 ° C to room temperature. Reaction nanoparticles used as a catalyst to improve efficiency, optimize the reaction paths and improve the speed of response, the future is an important research topic in catalytic science can not be ignored, it is very likely that the catalyst to bring about revolutionary changes in industrial applications.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙翻译一下 的文章

随机推荐