文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场You Belong With Me是什么意思????????_百度知道
You Belong With Me是什么意思????????
个要看你是不是用专业的眼光去看,只不过一个是正式用语。都是你属于我的意思,顺便说下这个歌词和口语差不多,是不能从字典中得到答案的意思和you belong to me 差不多,一个是非正式用语
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
这是美国地道的英语①你是属于我的②你应该和我在一起③我们最合适在词典上是没有这个词组的。 Talor Swift的歌词翻译是
You Belong With Me
你应该和我在一起
你属于我啊!通俗说就是,你是老娘的人!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you belong with me 肿么翻译比较好啊_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:644,244贴子:
you belong with me 肿么翻译比较好啊收藏
你属于我 的意思吗
belong with好像是属于…类群或群体的意思。
没见过belong with....
但是意思应该就是你说的那样
我不记得在哪本书上看到的,说belong后面常接的介词有to,in,with。
你适合与我在一起
好像不是这样的吧。
没见过belong with呢。。。。呃呃呃
没有见过不等于不存在,在美语里,belong 后接among
with 都是常见的
介词是TO吧
you belong with me
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或&you belong with me& 的歌词中文翻译_百度知道
&you belong with me& 的歌词中文翻译
You're on the phone with your girlfriend, shes upset.Shes going off about something that you said'Cuz she doesn't, get your humor like I do...I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday nightI'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't likeand she'll never know your story like i doBut she wears short skirtsI wear T-shirtsShe's cheer captainAnd I'm on the bleachersDreaming about the day when you wake upAnd find what you're looking forhas been here the whole timeIf you could see that I'm the one who understands youbeen here all along so why can't you see, youYou belong with meYou belong with meWalkin' the streets with you and your worn-out jeansI can't help thinking this is how it ought to beLaughing on a park bench, thinking to myselfHey isn't this easyAnd you've got a smile that could light up this whole townI haven't seen it in a while since she brought you downYou say you're fineI know you better then thatHey whatcha doing with a girl like thatShe wears high heelsI wear sneakersShes cheer captain andI'm on the bleachersDreaming about the day when you wake up and findThat what you're looking forhas been here the whole timeIf you could see that I'm the one who understands youBeen here all along so why can't you seeYou belong with meStanding by and waiting at your back doorall this time how could you not knowBaby....You belong with meYou belong with meI remember you drivin' to my housein the middle of the nightI'm the one who makes you laughWhen you know you're about to cryAnd i know your favorite songsAnd you tell me about your dreamsThink I know where you belongThink I know it's with me...Can't you see that I'm the one who understands youBeen here all alongSo why can't you seeYou belong with meStanding by and waiting at your back doorAll this timeHow could you not knowBaby you belong with meYou belong with meYou belong with meHave you ever thought just maybeyou belong with meYou belong with me...你正和女朋友聊电话 她不开心她因为你说的某些话而不高兴她不像我 明白你的幽默我在一个房间 这是个普通的星期二晚上我听著她不喜欢的音乐类型她永远不会像我一样知道你的故事但她穿短裙 我穿T恤她是啦啦队队长而我支持棒球队做著梦希望你会有一天起床发现你找著的东西已经一直在这如果你可以看见我是了解你的那个人一直在这里但为什麼你看不见?你应该和我一起你应该和我一起你穿著你的旧牛仔裤和我走在街上我不能停止去想 这就是对的景象在公园长椅上自己一边想一边笑这不是很容易吗?你还有可以照亮整个城镇的笑容我好久没有看见了 自从她把你甩掉你说你发现我比她了解你但对於这样的一个女生你会怎样做?她穿高跟鞋 我穿球鞋她是啦啦队队长而我支持棒球队做著梦希望你会有一天起床发现你找著的东西已经一直在这如果你可以看见我是了解你的那个人一直在这里但为什麼你看不见?你应该和我一起一直站著 在你家后门等待著在这时你怎能还不明白?你应该和我一起你应该和我一起啊我想起你在半夜突然驾车到我家当你知道你快要哭的时候是我把你逗笑的我知道你最喜欢的歌 你把你的梦想都告诉我我想我知道你该何去何从 我想我知道你该和我一起你怎可以看不见我是了解你的那个人一直在这里但为什麼你看不见?你应该和我一起一直站著 在你家后门等待著在这时你怎能还不明白?你应该和我一起你应该和我一起其实你有没有想过根本只是你应该和我一起你应该和我一起
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Jason Wade - You Belong To Me 专辑:OST - Shrek OST - Jason Wade - Shrek - You Belong To Me Powered by Billy See the pyramids along the Nile Watch the sun rise from the tropic isle Just remember darling all the while You belong to me See the market place in old Algiers Send me photographs and souvenirs Just remember when a dream appears You belong to me And I'll be so alone without you Maybe you'll be lonesome too Fly the ocean in a silver plane See the jungle when it's wet with rain Just remember till you're home again You belong to me (MUSIC) Oh I'll be so alone without you Maybe you'll be lonesome too Fly the ocean in a silver plane See the jungle when it's wet with rain Just remember till you're home again You belong to me 看着尼罗河畔的金字塔 注视着热带岛屿的日出 回忆着自己最心爱的人 你属于我 看着古老的阿尔及耳集市 想到寄给我的相片和纪念品 回忆着梦里的一切 你属于我 没有你在身边我很孤单 也许你也和我一样寂寞 乘着银色飞机飞过海洋 望着正是雨季时的丛林 回忆着一切直到你归来 你属于我 没有你在身边我很孤单 也许你也和我一样寂寞
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 at是不是介词 的文章

随机推荐