想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢册亨民族中学学年高一英语第一学期期末考试试卷及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
册亨民族中学学年高一英语第一学期期末考试试卷及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
册亨民族中学学年高一英语第一学期期末考试试卷及答案
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 册亨民族中学学年高一英语第一学期期末1.本分第一卷()和第二卷(非)两部分,共150分。时间120分钟2.答题前,考生务必将班级、姓名、学号填写清楚。3.请将第一卷答案填在答题卡上。第二卷用蓝黑钢笔题。4.本试卷主要考试内容:必修一第一卷(二部分,共95分)第一部分& 英语知识运用(共三节,满分50分)高考资源网yjw第一节& 语音知识(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项。1 circus&& &A. ceremony&&B. contact&&C. contain&&D. cover2 avoid&&& &A. attitude &&B. access&&&C. academic&&D. approach3 expand&& &A. exam&&&B. exchange&&C. expert&&&D. exhausted4 thing&& A. that&&&&& &B. thank&& &&C. with&&&& &D. there&5 soil&&A. organised&&B. tongs&&&C. rust&&&D. usual第二节:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)6. In fact __________ is a hard job for the police to keep order in an important match. & A. this& &&B. that &&&C. there &&&D. it 7. I knew _____ John Lennon, but not ___________ famous one.& A. /; a &&&B. the &&&C. /; the &&&D. a 8. It is not _____ she spoke ____ I had realized that she wasn’t English.& A. before ,& that&& B. after , then&& C. until , that& D. after, until9. Taiwan is ____ the east of People’s Republic of China.A. on&&& &&B. to&& &&&C. in&&&& &&D./10. It __________ that the earth was flat.& A. is used to think& &&&B. used to be thought C. used to think&&& &&&D. is used to be thought.11._____ some water for me, please! I’d like to drink some ______ water.&& A. B boiled&&&& &&&B. B boilingC. B boiled&& && &D. B boiling12. That room is _____ this one. We should choose ____ one to hold a meeting.&& A. 4 a big&& &&&B. 4 the bigger&& C. 4 ti the big & D. 4 a bigger13. The first Olympic Games, _____ in 776 B.C., didn’t include women players.& A. play&&&&& &&B. to be played&&C. played&& &D. to play14. CI want to borrow your dictionary now.& --______.& & A. You’ve got it&& &&B. You’re right&C. Not at all& &&D. Go ahead15. They _____ friends since they met in Shanghai.&A. have made& &&&& B. have become& &C. have been& &D. have turned16. Plants need water and sunlight to grow well. _____, a healthy body requires a balanced diet.A. Formally&&&&&& &&& B. Generally&&& &C. Similarly&&&& &D. Scientifically17. With more people _____ the traffic rules, our city is becoming better organized.A. respect& &&&&&& B. being respected& C. respected&&D. respecting18. Professor Wilson likes to spend his spare time _____ the piano at home.A. practicing playing&&& &&B. to practice playing C. practicing to play&&&& &&D. to practice to play19. Just be a little _____. We are looking into the matter and you’ll get what you want to know later.A. patient& &&B. nervous&&C. serious&&D. strict20. Mrs. White prefers _____ some voluntary work in a local hospital, rather than _____ nothingat all all day long.A. do&& &&B. to do& &&C. do&&&&& D. to do第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)&&&&& 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。Mr. Brown lives in Sydney. His house is about five kilometers&& 21&& his office and the bus can& 22& him there. He likes football very much and wants to& 23& the football matches. His wife likes to buy nice clothes and&& 24& her husband give all his wages(工资) to her and he has to do&& 25& she says. Then she always&& 26& some fares(车费) back to him. Of course Mr. Brown doesn’t have any money to buy the&& 27& .One evening he went to watch a football match. He brought a ticket&& 28& all his money and he&& 29& to go home&& 30& foot. When he&& 31& homes, he was tired, but felt&& 32& . Since then he began to go to work on foot. But he is&& 33& to tell his wife about it.This morning when he was having breakfast, he&& 34& a piece of news over the radio: the bus fares were going to&& 35& in price. He hurried to turn it&& 36&& , but it was too&& 37&& . His wife asked, “What did the radio say?”He had to&& 38& her all he heard. Then he became sad and said, “What a pity!”&& “You must be happy, I think,” said his wife, “You will save some&& 39&& .&& “Sorry, I can’t&& 40&& with you,” said Mr. Brown, I’ll watch two matches short a month.21. A. far&&&B. away&&&&C. far away&&&D. away from22. A. send&&&B. bring&&&&C take&&&&D. put23. A. see&&&B. look&&&&C. look at&&&&D. watch24. A. asks&&&B. let&&&&C. makes&&&&D. wants25. A. what &&&B. that&&&&C. which&&&&D. how26. A. puts&&&B. gives&&&&C. gets&&&&D. carries27. A. tickets&&B. buses&&&&C. football&&&D. clothes28. A. with&&&B. for&&&&C. to&&&&&D. by29. A. had&&&B. wanted&&&C. liked&&&&D. enjoyed30. A. by&&&B. on&&&&C. with&&&&D. for31. A. arrived at&&B. got to&&&&C. reached to&&&D. got32. A. worried&&B. sad&&&&C. happy&&&&D. interesting33. A. sorry&&&B. afraid&&&&C. ready&&&&D. pleased34. A. heard&&&B. listened&&&C. saw&&&&D. wrote35. A. rise&&&B. raise&&&&C. drop&&&&D. low36. A. over&&&B. on&&&&C. up&&&&D. off37. A. hard&&&B. heavy&&&&C. far&&&&D. late38. A. say&&&B. talk&&&&C. speak&&&&D. tell39. A. time&&&B. work&&&&C. idea&&&&D. money40. A. go&&&B. come&&&&C. talk&&&&D. agree第三部分 阅读理解( 满分45分) 第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。A If there is one person who has left a deep impression on me, it’s my teacher Mrs. Pathak who was my class teacher for three years. In my childhood, how I wished I had a mother or a sister like her. One moment she could be tough (严厉的) and strict, another moment caring and compassionate (富有同情心的). She always encouraged us to tell the truth. For instance, if one had not done the homework, he need not lie. She allowed us to make mistakes, saying we couldn’t be perfect all the time, but we should try. Another thing she taught me early on was punctuality. She set a good example with her own behavior. She was always on time, so we students tried our best to be on time. She surprised us with her sense of humor. Her classroom teaching was always humorous. After class, she talked to us and told us jokes. We really felt free to ask questions and Mrs. Pathak would give the answers. If she did not know ― there had been some occasions (场合) ― she would say& so . We all then tried to find out the answers. Whoever came up with the answer was appreciated and given the due credit (应有的称赞). Now I sometimes wonder whether Mrs. Pathak was pretending just to encourage us to explore and find answers by ourselves.41.According to the passage, which of the following is NOT suitable for describing Mrs. Pathak?A. Tough.&&& & B. Humorous.& &C. Compassionate.&& &D. Careful.42.The underlined word “punctuality” in the third paragraph probably means _____.A. being on time&& B. being honest& &C. being patient&& D. being clean 43.The underlined word “so” in the last paragraph means that _____.A. the answers were not right B. she didn’t know the answersC. the answers were correct&&& D. she would give the answers 44.In the author’s opinion, why didn’t Mrs. Pathak give the answers to the questions sometimes?A. Because she didn’t like answering the questions.B. Because she didn’t know the answers to the questions.C. Because she wanted the students to find them out by themselves.D. Because she thought the students knew the answers already.45.What is the attitude of the students to Mrs. Pathak?A. respectful&& &B. hateful&& &C. indifferent& &D. unknown B In England, we look forward to our birthdays for 364 days a year! We invite special people to celebrate it with us. The PresentsPresents are opened as soon as the children are awake. They can’t wait for the birthday presents later in the day!The CardsFriends and family send birthday cards. Sending birthday cards is a custom that began in England about 100 years ago. The PartyThe birthday child will have a party to which friends and family are invited. Visitors to the party bring presents for the birthday child. The children play games such as musical chairs and pass the parcel (包裹).The CakeThe birthday cake is decorated on a theme (主题). A candle for each year is lit and placed on top and the child blows out the candles making a wish. We don’t put objects inside the cake as stated on many websites.The Bumps (碰撞)It used to be traditional for the birthday child to have the bumps. Friends would hold the child by the legs and under the arms and lift the child up and down bumping them gently on the ground. The number of bumps given is the age of the child plus one for extra good luck. As this can be dangerous, clapping (拍手) is often done instead.The SweetsSome children do take sweets to school to share with their classmates on their birthdays.& 46.In England, the birthday present is opened _____.A. before the child wakes up&&&&& B. immediately after the child wakes upC. as soon as the child gets up&&& D. during the birthday party47.If Alice is celebrating her 7th birthday, how many bumps will she be given?A. Six.&&& B. Seven.&&& C. Eight.&& D. Nine.48.Which of the following facts about birthdays in England is NOT true?A. Friends and family send birthday cards to the birthday childB. Clapping is often done for the birthday child. C. Objects are placed inside the birthday cake as stated on many websites.D. Some children may share sweets with their classmates on their birthdays.49.Which word is the closest in the meaning to the underlined word “ custom “ in the third paragraph ?A. goods& B. manner& C. business& D. event50.What would be the best title for this passage?A. How birthdays are celebrated in the worldB. Where to hold an English birthday partyC. What to send when invited to a child’s birthdayD. How English children celebrate their birthdaysC Change is a natural part of language development. The words you like to use are probably a little different from those that your grandparents used when they were young. A study carried out by a British company found that the use of e-mail has had a bad influence on the standard (标准) of written English. According to the research, computer users today are too busy to hit the “shift” buttons on their keyboards ― e-mails are often written in lower case, that is to say, with no capital letters for names or the beginning of sentences. Spelling mistakes are generally accepted even in formal e-mails. And nouns are often used as verbs (e.g. please bookmark this site.)With the development of the Internet, e-mail and mobile phone messages, a new language has developed within just a few years ― we call it Weblish. The latest Oxford English Dictionary has included many new words showing the changes in our communication culture.While some language experts are concerned (关注的) about the future of English and want to do something, John Simpson, chief editor of the dictionary says, “The standards may be different now but it has certainly encouraged writing and communication, which means a faster development of language change. There are a large number of words that either come from the Internet or have been given new meanings by the Internet.” 51.According to the research, people often write e-mails in lower case to _____.A. save time &&&&&&&& B. show kindness C. make fun &&&&&&&& D. be different 52.The second paragraph mainly tells us _____.A. the mistakes found in English e-mailsB. the side effects of the use of e-mailC. the changes in English used in e-mailsD. the reason why people use e-mails53.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. Spelling mistakes are not allowed in today’s e-mails.B The Internet develops new words as well as new meanings to some old words.C. Weblish is only used in e-mails.D. We cannot find Weblish in a dictionary at present.54.According to the passage, John Simpson probably agrees that _____. A. the use of e-mail stops the development of languageB. mistakes in e-mails are very important to EnglishC. everyone should learn to write e-mails in WeblishD. the Internet has brought great changes to English55.Which sentence can appear in an e-mail ?A. I eyed him walking away. B. Tom is 14 years old.& C. he is a good boy, 2.&& D. Keep in touch with me.D When two people work together or help one another, they are partners. Sometimes two creatures that are very different from one another can be partners, too.The African honey guide is a small bird that feeds largely on beeswax (蜂蜡). Although it cannot get beeswax from the beehive (蜂巢) directly, it has a strange partner ― the ratel , which is a small unpleasant-looking animal that lives in Africa and Asia. The ratel’s favourite food is honey. With its sharp teeth and long claws, the ratel can break open beehives.The honey guide and the ratel work together. The honey guide first flies around until it finds a beehive. Then it calls out its partner to follow. The honey guide leads the ratel to the hive by flying ahead of it. From time to time, the honey guide waits on a branch for the ratel to catch up. Both animals know their parts from birth. When the two partners reach the hive, the honey guide waits patiently in a tree. The ratel breaks open the beehive. It will reward (奖赏) itself by eating the honey and leave the beeswax for the honey guide.& If a honey guide cannot find a ratel, it will fly to the nearest human being and lead the person to the beehive. Knowing that the reward will be the honey, the person willingly follows and plays the parts of the ratel.& 56.What is the main topic of the passage? A. Teamwork between different creatures.&& B. The best way to get to the beehive.C. The relationship between animals and man.& D. How animals share their food. 57.By saying “Both animals know their parts from birth”, the author means the animals _____. A. know each other since they were bornB. have the ability to find the beehive& C. know how to share their food equally& D. are born to know how to work together 58.We can infer that the honey guide gets its name because it _____.A. loves honey more than anything else&& B. can lead a ratel or a person to the beehive&& C. usually lives near the beehive& D. is able to follow the bees to the beehive 59.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. The ratel has a pretty appearanceB. The honey guide and the ratel must learn to work together when they grow up.C. The ratel likes honey best as its dinner.D. The honey guide will give up the beehive when it doesn’t find a ratel60.The best title for the passage would be _____.A. Honey and beeswax&&&& &B. Beehives in dangerC. Working together works&&&&&&& D. A helpful animal 第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。-Hi, George.& 61& Did you enjoy your summer holidays ?-Yes. How about you ? Did you have a trip ?-Yes. I went to Mount Hua in Shanxi Province and had a wonderful time .-& 62& -And I climbed to the top of the mountain . -So did I !-And I stayed there for a night , and I saw the sunrise the next morning .&& 63& -Oh ,dear ! So did I !-& 64& I went in late July . And you ? -Early August .&& 65&& A . Really ? So did I . B. I’d like to tell you the truth .C. It was great !D. Nice to see you again .E. What great mountains ! F. What a pity we didn’t go there at the same time ! G. Why didn’t I see you there ?第二卷第一节:单词拼写(每题 1 分, 共10 分)66. Young people are usually ____________ (精力充沛的)67. I have gained a lot of ______________(信息)on this matter.68. No ______________(停车)!69. The children quickly got ____________(厌倦) with staying indoors.70. In the accident, only one ____________(幸存).71. How can you _____________(买得起) such an expensive car?72. Air is
it is necessary for plants as _______(也).73. It _____________(由…组成) of millions of pages of data.74. Wood __________(漂浮) on water.75. We’re very ___________(普通的) people really ---- there’s nothing special about us.&
册亨民族中学学年第一学期期末考试高一英语答题卡题号&1&2&3&4&5&6&7&8&9&10答案&&&&&&&&&&题号&11&12&13&14&15&16&17&18&19&20答案&&&&&&&&&&题号&21&22&23&24&25&26&27&28&29&30答案&&&&&&&&&&题号&31&32&33&34&35&36&37&38&39&40答案&&&&&&&&&&题号&41&42&43&44&45&46&47&48&49&50答案&&&&&&&&&&题号&51&52&53&54&55&56&57&58&59&60答案&&&&&&&&&&题号&61&62&63&64&65&&&&&答案&&&&&&&&&&第二卷 (共55分)第三部分& (共三节,满分55分)第一节&单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)66._________&&&67._________&&&68._________ & 69._________70._________&&&71._________&&&72._________&& 73._________74._________&&&75._________第二节&& 短文改错(共10小题,第小题1.5分,满分15分)&Last Saturday, I went out for a fun. It was such&&&&& 76.&&&&&&&&&&&&& beautiful day that I took a bus to the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77.&&&&&&&&&&&&& seaside but I spent all day on the beach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& which I met some friends of mine. We had a wonderful time& 79.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& together. We drink Coca Cola and ate ice cream&&&&&&&&&&&& 80.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& until we had not more money. I didn’t want&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& call home to ask for help and I didn’t want&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to walk home, too. So I sold my jacket in the market and&& 83.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& went back by bus. What funny it is!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I won’t forget it forever!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第三节书面表达(满分30分)请你根据下表所列的内容要点,以“The internet in my eyes”为题写一篇英语短文介绍网络的优缺点。1.优点:&信息量大,资源种类繁多;便于人们更快捷地了解世界和生活;是开阔青少年视野,促进学习的好帮手2. 缺点:&很多信息不真实,容易误导人们;有些内容不健康,不利于青少年身心发展;很多人上网成瘾,荒废工作和学习3. 希望:&扬长避短,使网络真正成为人们生活中的好朋友注意:1 根据要点可适当发挥;&&&&& 2 词数100词左右&&&&& 3 参考词汇:资源resource; 视野 上瘾 be addicted to&&&&&&&&&&&&&
册亨民族中学学年第一学期期末考试参考答案1---5ADBBC&&6---10 DBCCB& 11---15 ABCDC&&& 16---20 CDAAC21---25 DCDCA&&26---30 BAAAB31---35 DCBAC&&36---40 DDDDD41---45 DABCA&&46---50 BCCBD51---55 ACBDC&&56---60 ADBCC61---65 DACGF第一节:单词拼写(每题 1 分, 共10 分)66.&& energetic&& &&67.&& information&&& &68.& parking&&&&&&& 69. bored&&&&&&& 70.& survived&&&&&&&& 71.& afford&&&&&&&&& 72.& well&&&&&&&&&&& 73.& consists&&& 74.& floats&&&&&&&&&& 75.& ordinary& 第二节 短文改错(共10小题,第小题1.5分,满分15分)76 去掉a&&&&&&&& 77在such beautiful间加a &78 but →and&&&& 79 which →where&80 drink →drank&&&&&& 81 not →no& && 82在want call间加to&& 83 too →either&84 What →How&&&&&&&&&& 85 √第三节 书面表达The Internet in my eyesAs is well known, internet is very important for people’s modern life. My true views are as follows:On one hand, it’s typical of internet to hold quantities of information and many kinds of resources. For this part, people can know about the world more conveniently. Also, it can help widen the horizon of the youth and promote our study.However, on the other hand, internet has many disadvantages. Much information on the internet is unbelievable, which may mislead people. It even contains many unhealthy contents which have very bad effect on teenagers’ physical and mental health. What’s more, some can even be addicted to it, damaging their study or work.Personally, we should take right attitudes towards the internet. The best way to solve the problem, I think, is that we should make full use of the internet’s advantages and avoid being affected by its disadvantages to make it our good and useful friend.文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 新绛中学 的文章

随机推荐