连衣裙的英语单词文单词 好吗

英语日常口语:女人的最爱之各种裙子英文怎么表达?_英语日常口语_VOA英语网
英语日常口语:女人的最爱之各种裙子英文怎么表达?
发表时间:内容来源:
1.斜裙/A字裙 A- line skirt
An A-line skirt is a skirt that is fitted at the hips and gradually widens towards the hem, giving the impression of the shape of a capital letter A. The term is also used to describe dresses and coats with a similar shape.
2.无袖连衣裙 jumper skirt
A jumper (in American English), pinafore dress or pinafore (British English) is a sleeveless, collarless dress intended to be worn over a blouse, shirt or sweater. In British English, the term jumper describes what is called a sweater in American English. Also, in more formal British usage, a distinction is made between a pinafore dress and a pinafore. The latter, though a related garment, has an open back and is worn as an apron.
3.无带背心裙 strapless sundress
A strapless dress or top is a garment that stays put around the upper body without shoulder straps or other visible means of support. It is usually supported by an internal corset and/or brassiere, with the tightness of the bodice preventing the dress from slipping out of position.
4.超短裙 mini-skirt
A miniskirt (sometimes hyphenated as &mini-skirt&) is a skirt with a hemline well above the knees, generally halfway up the thighs & normally no longer than 10 cm (4 in)[1] and a minidress is a dress with such a hemline. A micro-miniskirt or microskirt is a miniskirt with its hemline at the upper thigh, at or jus and short shorts--often better known as hot pants and &Daisy Dukes&--are women's shorts with leg hemlines at the upper thigh.
5.褶裙 pleated skirt
A pleat (older plait) is a type of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and securing it in place. It is commonly used in clothing and upholstery to gather a wide piece of fabric to a narrower circumference.
6.旗袍 cheongsam
The cheongsam is a body-hugging one-piece Chi the male version is the changshan. It is known in Mandarin Chinese as the q&p&o, Wade-Giles ch'i-p'ao, and is also known in English as a mandarin gown. The stylish and often tight-fitting cheongsam or qipao (chipao) that is most often associated with today was created in the 1920s in Shanghai and was made fashionable by socialites and upperclass women.
7.蛋糕裙 tiered/layered skirt
Tiered skirt, made of several horizontal layers, each wider than the one above, and divided by stitching. Layers may look identical in solid-colored garments, or may differ when made of printed fabrics.
8.露肩裙 sundress
The sundress provides a feminine look that may be lighter and more comfortable than a skirt and blouse or another sort of dress. Sundresses can be of any neckline and hemline, including modest styles and a variety of patterns. Sundresses are made in a variety of closure types, including back zippers, side zippers, front buttons, back buttons, back ties and pullover style.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News连衣裙的英文是什么_衣鞋区
客服热线:400- |
[]&& 您还可以使用以下帐号登录:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
连衣裙的英文是什么
连衣裙的英文其实很简单,跟衣服的英文一样,都是dress。由衷的觉得,还是我们中文博大精深,就像中文里的阿姨、姑妈、姨妈、婶娘、舅母,到了英文里居然都是aunt。
下面借用《简明英汉词典》里的一个句子来举例说明连衣裙英文dress的用法:
英文:Cinderella's dress took the shine out of her sisters'.
中文:灰姑娘的连衣裙使得她姐姐们的服装黯然失色。
小编在整理网站资料的时候,惊喜地发现,原来阿迪达斯也有出连衣裙的哦,就像这一条
货号是X19627,详见
本篇: 转载请注明转自
QQ:(小瑜)
QQ:(小谢)搜索情景会话
创作情景会话
您当前位置: && 新款女式连衣裙
&&&&所属分类:
&&&&语音:美音
&&&&难度:
&&| && &&| &&
&| &&&| &&
Good afternoon. May I help you? &&
下午好.想买点儿什么?&
I`m just looking around. &&
我只是随便看看.&
We`ve got some new dresses in recently. Would you like to have a look? &&
我们店最近新进了一批女式连衣裙.您有兴趣看看吗?&
OK. Show me someone of good quality. &&
好的.有质量好的吗?&
This one. It is of
the highest quality and fashion style as well. You may try it on. &&
这件.这件质量上乘.款式流行.您可以试试.&
That is nice. The dress is made of silk, isn`t it? &&
还不错.这件衣服是丝绸做的.是吗?&
Yes. It is made of our best southern silk. &&
是的.是用最好的南方丝绸做的.&
The color is attractive. Does it fade? &&
这个颜色很吸引人.会不会褪色?&
It is colorfast. &&
不会褪色.&
How much is it? &&
280 yuan. &&
Really? It`s too expensive. &&
真的吗?太贵了.&
But it is really worthwhile. It is of the latest fashion and possesses with unique design. &&
但确实值这个价.这是最新的款式.设计也很独特.&
OK, anyway. Let me have it. &&
好吧.就买这件吧.&
对话中同时出现\\\"fade:褪色\\\"和\\\"colorfast:不掉色\\\".互为反义词.
同类对话推荐
热门会话推荐
报错:新款女式连衣裙
英文限200个字母以内
中文限80个字以内
注:替换句是可以用来替代原文的句子。可以使大家举一反三,活学活用。添加时请勿与原句重复。
搜索情景会话
创作情景会话英蕊乐园—让孩子爱上英语
你目前位置: __
裙子的英文单词和短语
skirt [英][sk?:t] [美] [sk?t] n.裙子;边缘;(连衣裙、外衣等的)下摆;(车辆或机器基座的)挡板 vt. vi.位于的边缘;沿的边缘走;绕开;避开 1、This skirt is way too short. 这条裙子太短了
skirt [英][sk?:t] &[美] [sk?t]
n.裙子;边缘;(连衣裙、外衣等的)下摆;(车辆或机器基座的)挡板
vt.& vi.位于&的边缘;沿&的边缘走;绕开;避开
1、This skirt is way too short.
这条裙子太短了。
2、Taper your pencil skirt just slightly to give it some shape.
让你的铅笔裙更紧缩一些来让它有型。
3、This skirt needs taking up.
这条裙子需要改短。
4、She has bought a skirt.
她买了一条裙子。
5、I'm looking for a skirt.
我想买一条裙子。
petticoat[英]['pet?k??t] [美]['p?ti?kot]
复数:petticoats
1、As thou hast done in a woman's petticoat?
像你戳女人裙子那样?
2、As she lifted her petticoat easy and slow.
她从容而缓慢的提起衬裙。
3、A petticoat made of this fabric.
用这种织物做成的衬裙。
4、Her petticoat was too long.
她的衬裙太长了。
5、I could just see her petticoat peeking out from under her skirt.
我能看到她的衬裙从裙子下露了出来。
------分隔线----------------------------
幼儿园教案
英蕊产品介绍
:正价298.00&送300.00上网卡&6.5折直销:&193.70&立减104.30
:正价360.00&6.25折直销&225.00&立减135.00
:正价120.00&6.25折直销&75.00&&立减45.00
组合价:5.75折-5.25折
:(&298+&120=418)5.75折直销:&240.30&立减177.70
:(&298+&360=658)5.5折直销:&361.90立减296.10
:(&298+&120+&360=778)5.25折直销:&408.50&立减369.50
儿童故事排行榜