I fall in love,How I lost love什么意思my feelings,so I am nothing...

【 My Heart Will Go On 】【 英文 】【 2004-03 】
感谢 a03135
友站连结:  
()电影'铁达尼号'主题曲Written:James Horner/Will JenningsEvery night in my dreamsI see you, I feel you,That is how I know you go onFar across the distanceAnd spaces between usYou have come to show you go onNear, far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more you open the doorAnd you're here in my heartAnd my heart will go on and onLove can touch us one timeAnd last for a lifetimeAnd never let go till we're goneLove was when I loved youOne true time I hold toIn my life we'll always go onNear, far, wherever you areI believe that the heart does go onOnce more you open the doorAnd you're here in my heartAnd my heart will go on and onThere is some love that will not go awayYou're here, there's nothing I fear,And I know that my heart will go onWe'll stay forever this way更多更详尽歌词 在 You are safe in my heartAnd my heart will go on and on----------------------------------------------爱无止尽,藏在大海的记忆深处夜夜梦见你梦里你依旧深情相许穿越重重时空阻碍到我梦中你诉说此爱无止尽不管是远是近,无论你在哪里我相信你的爱永不止息再一次你打开我的心门进驻我心我对你爱无止尽爱在电光火石间发生却永驻我心终生不渝你曾拥抱我的真实一刻爱永存不息我对你爱无止尽不管是远是近,无论你在哪里我相信你的爱永不止息再一次你打开我的心门进驻我心我对你爱无止尽只要你在我心间我就毫无畏惧我对你爱无止尽我两相隈相依你的音容笑语长存心底我对你爱无止尽更多更详尽歌词 在
()It's over and doneBut the heartache lives on insideAnd who's the one you're clinging toInstead of me tonightChorus:And where are you now Now that I need youTears on my pillow wherever you goI'll cry me a river that leads to your oceanYou never see me fall apart in the words of a broken heartIt's just emotion that's taken me over tied up in sorrow更多更详尽歌词 在 Lost in my soul But if you don't come backCome home to me, darlingYou know that there'll be nobody left in this world to hold me tightNobody left in this world to kiss goodnightI'm there at your sideI'm part of all the things you areBut you've got a part of someone elseYou've got to find your shining starRepeat chorus
()Do You Know Where You'Re Going ToDo you know where you're going toDo you like the things that life is showing youWhere are you going toDo you know...Do you getWhat you're hoping forWhen you look behind youThere's no open doorWhat are you hoping forDo you know...Once we were standing still in timeChasing the fantasiesThat filled our mindsYou knew how I loved youBut my spirit was freeLaughin' at the questionsThat you once asked of meDo you know where you're going toDo you like the things that life is showing you更多更详尽歌词 在 Where are you going toDo you know...Now looking back at all we've plannedWe let so many dreamsJust slip through our handsWhy must we wait so longBefore we'll seeHow sad the answersTo those questions can beDo you know where you're going toDo you like the things that life is showing youWhere are you going toDo you know...Do you getWhat you're hoping forWhen you look behind youThere's no open doorWhat are you hoping forDo you know...
()Don't go changing, to try and please meYou never let me down beforeDon't imagine you're too familiarAnd I don't see you anymoreI would not leave you in times of troubleWe never could have come this farI took the good times, I'll take the bad timesI'll take you just the way you areDon't go trying some new fashionDon't change the color of your hairYou always have my unspoken passionAlthough I might not seem to care* I don't want clever conversation更多更详尽歌词 在 I never want to work that hardI just want someone that I can talk toI want you just the way you are *I need to know that you will always beThe same old someone that I knewWhat will it take till you believe in meThe way that I believe in youI said I love you and that's foreverAnd this I promise from the heartI could not love you any betterI love you just the way you areRepeat *更多更详尽歌词 在
()* Close your eyes Give me your hand darlingDo you feel my heart beating Do you understandDo you feel the same Am I only dreamingIs this burning on eternal flame *I believe it's meant to be darlingI watch you when you are sleepingYou belong with me Do you feel the sameAm I only dreaming Is this burning an eternal flame#Say my name Sun shines through the rainA whole life so lonely And then come in and ease the painI don't want to lose this feelingoh... #Repeat * #
()I could hardly believe it, when I heard the news todayI had to come and get it straight from youThey said you were leaving, someone's swept your heart awayFrom the look upon your face, I see it's true.So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the plans you're makingThen tell me one thing more before I goTell me how am I supposed to live without youNow that I've been loving you so longHow am I supposed to live without youHow am I supposed to carry onWhen all that I've been living for is gone.I didn't come here for crying, didn't come here to break downIt's just a dream of mine is coming to an end更多更详尽歌词 在 And how can I blame you, when I build my world aroundThe hope that one day we'd be so much more than friendsAnd I don't want to know the price I'm gonna pay for dreamingWhen even now it's more than I can takeTell me how am I supposed to live without youNow that I've been loving you so longHow am I supposed to live without youHow am I supposed to carry onWhen all that I've been living for is gone.And I don't want to face the price I'm gonna pay for dreamingNow that your dream has come true.
()Hey! if we can solve any problemThen why do we lose so many tearsOh and so you go againWhen the leading man appearsAlways the same thingCan't you see we've gotEverything goin' on and on and onEvery time you go away you take a piece of me with youEvery time you go away you take a piece of me with youGo on and go free yeahMaybe you're too close to seeI can feel yor body move更多更详尽歌词 在 It doesn't mean that much to meI can't go on sayin' the same thingJust can't you see we've got everythingDo you even know we knowEvery time you go away you take a piece of me with you ohEvery time you go away you take a piece of me with youI can't go on sayin' the same thing'Cause baby cancha see we've gotEverything goin' on and on and on更多更详尽歌词 在
()Watching every motion in my foolish lover's gameOn this endless ocean finally lovers know no shameTurning and returning to some secret place insideWatching in slow motion as you turn around and sayTake my breath away Take my breath awayWatching I keep waiting still anticipating loveNever hesitating to become the fated onesTurning and returning to some secret place to hideWatching in slow motion as you turn to me and sayTake my breath awayThrough the hourglass I saw youin time you slipped away更多更详尽歌词 在 When the mirror crashed I called youand turned to hear you sayIf only for today I am unafraidTake my breath away Take my breath awayWatching every motion in this foolish lover's gameHaunted by the notionsomewhere there's a love in flamesTurning and returning to some secret place insideWatching in slow motion as you turn to me and sayTake my breath away My love take my breath away更多更详尽歌词 在
()Anything for you Though your not hereSince you siad we're throughIt seems like yearsTime keeps draggin' on and onAnd forever's been and goneStill I can't figure what went wrongI'd still do anything for youI'll play your gameYou hurt me through and throughBut you can have your wayI can pretend each time I see youThat I don't care and I don't need youAnd though you'll never see me cryin'You know inside I feel like dyingAnd I'd do anything for youIn spite of it allI've learned so much from youYou made me strongBut don't even think that I don't love youThat for one minute I forgot youBut sometimes things don't work out rightAnd you just have to say goodbye更多更详尽歌词 在 I hope you find someone to please youSomeone who'll care and never leave youBut if that someone ever hurts youYou just need a friend to turn toAnd I'd do anything for youI'll give you upIf that's what I should doTo make you happyI can pretend each time I see youThat I don't care and I don't need youAnd though inside I feel like dyingYou know you'll never see me cryin'Don't even think that I don't love youThat for one minute I forgot youBut sometimes things don't work out rightAnd you just have to say goodbye
()VERSE 1My heart, says we've got something realCan I trust the way I feel'Cause my heart's been fooled beforeAm I just seeing what to seeOr, is it true, could you really beCHORUSSomething to have and holdWith my heart and soulI need to know, before I fall in loveSomeone who'll stay aroundThrough all my ups and downsPlease tell me now, before I fall in love更多更详尽歌词 在 VERSE 2I'm at, the point of on relumSo afraid of getting bumedBut I want to take a changePlease, give me a reason to believeSay, that you're the one, that you'll always beCHORUS 2It's been so hard for me to give my heart awayBut I would give my everything ,just to here you say (you're)更多更详尽歌词 在
()Sorry didn't mean to call you but I couldn't fight itI guess I was weak couldn't even hide itand so I surrendered just to hear your voiceDon't know how many times I said I'm gonna live without youAnd maybe someone else is standing there beside youBut there's something baby you need to knowThat deep inside me I feel like I'm dyingI have to see you it's all that I'm askingchorusVida give me back my fantasy The courage thatI need to live the air that I breatheCari?o mio my world's become so emptyThe days are so cold and lonelyAnd each night I taste the purest of painQuisiera decirte que hoy estoy de maravillaque no me ha afectado lo de tu partidapero con un dedo no se tapa el sol更多更详尽歌词 在 Estoy muriendo muriendo por verteAgonizando muy lento y muy fuerteVida devuelveme mis fantasias mis ganas de vivir la vida Devuelveme el aireCari?o mio sin tin yo me siento vacio las tardes sonUnlaberinto las noches me saben a puro dolorchorus (repeat chorus again softly)Vida give me back my fantasy The courage thatI need to live the air that I breatheCari駉 mio my world's become so emptyThe days are so cold and lonelyAnd each night I taste the purest of painI'm sorry I didn't mean to call you butI couldn't fight it I guessI was weak couldn't even hide it and soI surrendered just to hear your voice更多更详尽歌词 在
()I gotta take a little timeA little time to think things overI better read between the linesIn case I need it when I'm olderNow this mountain I must climbFeels like a world upon my shouldersI through the clouds I see love shineIt keeps me warm as life grows colderIn my life there's been heartache and painI don't know if I can face it againCan't stop now, I've traveled so farTo change this lonely lifeI wanna know what love isI want you to show meI wanna feel what love isI know you can show meI'm gonna take a little timeA little time to look around meI've got nowhere left to hideIt looks like love has finally found meIn my life there's been heartache and painI don't know if I can face it again更多更详尽歌词 在 I can't stop now, I've traveled so farTo change this lonely lifeI wanna know what love isI want you to show meI wanna feel what love isI know you can show meI wanna know what love isI want you to show meAnd I wanna feel, I want to feel what love isAnd I know, I know you can show meLet's talk about loveI wanna know what love is, the love that you feel insideI want you to show me, and I'm feeling so much loveI wanna feel what love is, no, you just cannot hideI know you can show me, yeahI wanna know what love is, let's talk about loveI want you to show me, I wanna feel it tooI wanna feel what love is, I want to feel it tooAnd I know and I know, I know you can show meShow me love is real, yeahI wanna know what love is
()Show me your companyCome and tell me who you beI'll try and take things easyI'll be loose I'll be carefreeI'm living for tomorrow not todayGotta make my plans so in caseI'll be prepared when I see you you smilingChorus:'Cause I feel so when I'm reaching out for your skyI've boundless energy. I fell I could run a million milesI'm riding on the wheel of fortune taking meTo places far and free I feel so high whenI approach your skyWhen I touch your sky I want my joy to be discreetCan't seem to to hide the feeling that you knock meFrom my seat When I'm talking with my friendsYou're the subject every time更多更详尽歌词 在 I know I bore them but they do it to me sometimesI've seen you exposed your thoughts are nudeCome on take off your pride babyYou should wash your attitudeI'm sitting here watching you babyTrying to pretend your cool and calmCome on now you can tell me babyDid the gypsy read your palmChorus:I feel so high when I'm touching your sky babyI feel so high I feel so highwhen I'm touching your sky babyI feel so high yeah yeah I feel so high whenI'm touching your sky baby I feel so high[Close]
()You think I'd leave your side babyYou know me better than that Think I'd leave you downWhen you're down on your knees I wouldn't do thatI'll tell you you're right when you're wrongAh ah ah oh oh oh oh And if only you could see into meOhh when you're cold I'll be thereHold you tight to me When you're on the outsideBaby and you can't get in I would show youYou're so much better than you knowWhen you're lost you're aloneCan't get back again I will find youDarlin' and I'll bring you homeAnd if you want to cry I am here to dry your eyes (ooh)You know time You'll be fineYou think I'd leave your side baby更多更详尽歌词 在 You know me better than thatThink I'd leave you downWhen you're down on your knees I wouldn't do thatI'll tell you you're right when you're wrongAh ah ah ah oh oh oh And if only you could see into meOhh when you're cold I'll be thereHold you tight to me (to me yeah)Ohh when you're alone I'll be thereBy your side babyOhh when you're cold I'll be thereHold you tight to me (to me yeah)Ohh when you're alone I'll be thereBy your side baby
()not very often have we met but the music's been too badCan only sense happiness if the music is sadSo i'm going home i must hurry home where a life goes onWe're too old to make a mess dreams will keep me youngOld enough to stress only mirrors tell the timeSo i'm going home i must hurry home where a life goes onYes i'm going home alone and your life goes on更多更详尽歌词 在
()I can't light no more of your darknessAll my pictures seem to fade to black and whiteI'm growing tired and time stands still before meFrozen here on the ladder of my lifeToo late to save myself from fallingI took a chance and changed your way of lifeBut you misread my meaning when I met youClosed the door and left me blinded by the lightDon't let the sun go down on me更多更详尽歌词 在 Although I search myself it's always someone else I seeI'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander freeBut losing everything is like the sun going down on meI can't find the right romantic lineBut see me once and see the way I feelDon't discard me just because you think I mean you harmBut these cuts I have they need love to help them heal更多更详尽歌词 在
()Hey lady, you ladycursing at your lifeYou're a discontented motherand a regimented wifeI've no doubt you dream aboutthe things you'll never doBut,I wish someone had talked to melike I wanna talk to you.Ooh I've been to Georgia and Californiaand, anywhere I could runI took the hand of a preacher manand we made love in the sunbut I ran out of placesand friendly facesbecause I had to be free更多更详尽歌词 在 I've been to paradisebut I've never been to me...Please lady, please, ladydon't just walk away'cause I have this need to tell youwhy I'm all alone todayI can see so much of mestill living in your eyeswon't you share a partof a weary heartthat has lived million lies.......Ooh I've been to Niece and the Isle of Greecewhile I've sipped champagne on a yacht更多更详尽歌词 在
()I fell in love with you watching CasablancaBack row of the drive-in show in the flickering lightPopcorn and cokes beneath the starsBecame champagne and caviarMaking love on a long hot summer's nightI thought you fell in love with me watching CasablancaHolding hands 'neath the paddle fansIn Rick's candle lit cafeHiding in the shadows from the spiesMoroccan moonlight in your eyesMaking magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet更多更详尽歌词 在 Oh a kiss is still a kiss in CasablancaBut a kiss is not a kiss without your sighPlease come back to me in CasablancaI love you more and more each day as time goes byI guess there're many broken hearts in CasablancaYou know I've never really been there so I don't knowI guess our love story will never be seenOn the big wide silver screenBut it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go
()杜德伟'Because I Love You'英文版If I got down on my knees and I'm here with youIf I cross a million oceans just to be with youWould you ever let me downIf I climb the highest mountainJust to hold you tightIf I said that I would love you every single nightWould you ever let me down* Well I'm sorry it sounds a kind of sadJust There I'm worry *So worry that you let me downBecause I love you love you , love youSo don't you let me downIf I swam along this riverJust to call your name更多更详尽歌词 在 If I said the way I feel for you will never changeWould you ever fool aroundRepeat *I'm so worry that you let me downBecause I love you love youRepeat *I'm so worry that you let me downBecause I love you love you love youLove you love you
()You should've seen by the look in my eyes babyThere was somethin missinYou should've known by the tone of my voice maybeBut you didn't listen You played deadBut you never bled Instead you lay still in the grassAll coiled up and hissinChours:And though I know all about those menStill I don't rememberCause it was us baby way before thenAnd we're still togetherAnd I meant every word I said更多更详尽歌词 在 When I said that I love you I meantThat I love you foreverAnd I'm gonna keep on lovin youCause it's the only thing I wanna doI don't wanna sleep I just wanna keep on loving youAnd I meant every word I saidWhen I said that I love you I meantThat I love you forever
()Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,And think of youCaught up in circles confusion--Is nothing newflashack--warm night--almost left behindSuitcamm of memories,Time after-Sometimes you picture me--I'm walking too far aheadYou're carling to me, I can't hearWhat you've said--Then you say--go slow-I fall behind--The second hand unwindsChorusIf you're lost you can look--and you will find meTime after timeIf you tall I wig catch you--I'll be waiting更多更详尽歌词 在 Time after timeAfter my picture fades and darkness hasTurned to grayWatching through windows--you're wonderingIf I'm OKSecrets stolen from deep insideThe drum beats out of time--ChorusIf you're lost...You said go slow--ChorusIf you're lost...Time after time Time after timeTime after time Time after time
()Is this a game you're playingI don't understand what's going onI can't see through your frownFirst you're up then you're downYou're keeping me from someone i want to knowChorus:But i need you tonight every word so finely placeedRunning aroound my concentrationIs the feeling that i've just got to break out and say更多更详尽歌词 在 ChorusIs this a game you're playing playing with my heart(need your tonight) ooh stop playing with my heart(need your tonight) and i'll show you a sunsetIf you'll stay with me till dawnYes i'll show you a sunset if you'll stay with me till dawn
()I'm wishing on a star To follow where you areI'm wishing on a dream To follow what it meansI'm wishing on a star To follow where you areI'm wishing on a dream To follow what it meansAnd I wish on all the rainbows that I seeI wish on all the people who really dreamAnd I'm wishing on tomorrow praying never comesAnd I'm wishing on all the loving we've never doneI never thought I'd see A time when you would beSo far away from home So far away from meJust think of all the moments that we'd spentI just can't let you go from me you were meantAnd I didn't mean to hurt you but I knowThat in the game of love you reap what you sowI feel it's time we should make up babyI feel it's time for us to get back togetherAnd make the best of things oh babyWhen we're together whether or never更多更详尽歌词 在 I feel it's time we should make up babyI feel it's time for us to get back togetherAnd make the best of things oh babyWhen we're together whether or neverI'm wishing on a star To follow where you areI'm wishing on a dream To follow what it meansAnd I wish on all the rainbows that I seeAnd I wish on all the people we've ever beenAnd I'm hoping on all the days to come and days to goAnd I'm hoping on days of loving you soI'm wishing on a star to follow where your areI'm wishing on a sta I'm wishing on all the rainbows that I seeWishing on a star Wishing on a Wishing on a starWishing on a Wishing on a star Wishing on aWishing on a star Wishing on a Wishing on a starI'm wishing Wishing on a Wishing on a Wishing on a starI'm wishing Wishing on a Wishing on a Wishing on a star更多更详尽歌词 在
()What do get when you fall in loveA girl with a pin to burst your bubbleThat's what you get for all your troubleI'll never fall in love againI'll never fall in love againWhat do get when you kiss a girlYou get enough germs to catch pneumoniaAfter you do she'll never phone youI'll never fall in love againI'll never fall in love againDon't tell me what it's all about更多更详尽歌词 在 Cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm outout of those chains that bind youthat is why I'm here to remind youWhat do you get when you fall in loveYou only get lies and pain and sorrowSo for at least until tomorrowI'll never fall in love againI'll never fall in love againNever fall in love again
()Don't give up on us baby Don't make the wrong seem rightThe future isn't just one night It's written in the moonlightPainted on the stars We can't change oursDon't give up on us baby We're still worth one more tryI know we put a last one by Just for a rainy eveningWhen maybe stars are few Don't give up on us I knowWe can still come throughI really lost my head last nightYou've got a right to start believin'There's still a little love left even so更多更详尽歌词 在 Don't give up on us baby Lord knows we've come this farCan't we stay the way we are? The angel and the dreamerWho sometimes plays a fool Don't give up on us I knowWe can still come throughIt's written in the moonlight Painted on the starsWe can't change oursRepeat chorusDon't give up on us babyDon't give up on us baby更多更详尽歌词 在
()It must have been cold there in my shadowto never have sunlight on your faceYou were content to let me shine that's your wayyou always walked a step behindSo I was the one with all the glorywhile you were the one with all the strengthA beautiful face without a name -- for so longa beautiful smile to hide the painCHORUS:Did you ever know that you're my heroand ev'rything I would like to beI can fly higher than an eagle'cause you are the wind beneath my wings更多更详尽歌词 在 It might have appeared to go unnoticedbut I've got it all here in my heartI want you to know I know the truthOf course I know itI would be nothing with out you(CHORUS)Fly fly fly awayyou let me fly so high Oh fly flyso high against the sky so highI almost touch the skyThank you thank you thank God for youthe wind beneath my wings
()(Turn around) Every now and thenI get a little bit lonely and you're never comin''round(Turn around)Every now and then I get a little bit tired oflistening to the sound of my tears(Turn around)Every now and then I get a little bit nervousthat the best of all the years have gone by(Turn around)Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and thenI see the look in your eyes(Turn around bright eyes)Every now and then I fall apart(Turn around bright eyes)Every now and then I fall apart(Turn around)Every now and then I get a little bit restless andI dream of something wild(Turn around)Every now and then I get a little bit helpless andI'm lyin' like a child in your arms(Turn around)Every now and then I get a little bit angry andI know I've got to get out and cry(Turn around)Every now and then I get a little bit terrified but thenI see the look in your eyes(Turn around bright eyes)Every now and then I fall apart(Turn around bright eyes)Every now and then I fall apartChorus:And I need you now tonight and I need you more than everAnd if you'll only hold me tight we'll be holding on foreverAnd we'll only be making it right 'cause we'll never be wrongTogether we can take it to the end of the lineYour love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time)I don't know what to do and I'm always in the darkWe're livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparksI really need you tonightForever's gonna start tonightForever's gonna start tonightOnce upon a time I was falling in love but nowI'm only falling apartThere's nothing I can do a total eclipse of the heartOnce upon a time there was light in my life更多更详尽歌词 在 But now there's only love in the darkNothing I can say a total eclipse of the heart(Turn around bright eyes)(Turn around bright eyes)(Turn around)Every now and then I know you'll never bethe boy you always wanted to be(Turn around)But every now and then I know you'll always be the only boywho wanted me the way that I am(Turn around)Every now and then I know there's no onein the universe as magical and wondrous as you(Turn around)Every now and then I know there's nothing any betterthere's nothing that I just wouldn't do(Turn around bright eyes)Every now and then I fall apart(Turn around bright eyes)Every now and then I fall apartAnd I need you now tonight and I need you more than everAnd if you'll only hold me tight we'll be holding on foreverAnd we'll only be making it right 'cause we'll never be wrongTogether we can take it to the end of the lineYour love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time)I don't know what to do I'm always in the darkWe're livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparksI really need you tonightForever's gonna start tonightForever's gonna start tonightOnce upon a time I was falling in love but nowI'm only falling apartNothing I can do a total eclipse of the heartOnce upon a time there was light in my lifebut now there's only love in the darkNothing I can say a total eclipse of the heartA total eclipse of the heartA total eclipse of the heart(Turn around bright eyes)(Turn around bright eyes turn around)(Ooo-oo oo-hoo) (Ah-ha ah-ha)(Ah-ha ah-ha) (Hooo oo-hooo)更多更详尽歌词 在
()The whispers in the moringOf lovers sleeping tightAnd rolling like thunder nowAs I look in your eyesI hold on to your bodyAnd feel each move you makeYour voice is warm and tenderCause Iam your lady and you are my manwhenever you reach for meI'll do all that I canLost is how I'm feeling lyingIn your arms When the world outside's tooMuch to takeThat all ends when I'm with youEven though there may be times更多更详尽歌词 在 It seems I'm far awayNever wonder where I amCause I am alwsys by your side* * We're heading for somethingsomewhere I've never beensometimes I am frightenedbut I'm ready to learnof the power of loveThe sound of your heart beatingMade it clearSuddenly the feeling thatI can't go onIs light years away
()That'S My HomeBy the look in your eyeI can tell you're your're gonna cry is it over meIf it is save your tears for I'm not worth it you seeFor I'm the type of boy who is always on the roamWherever I lay my hat that's my homeI'm telling you that's my homeYou had romance did you break it by chance over meIf it's so I'd like for you to know thatI'm not worth it you seeFor I'm the type of body who is always on the roam mmmWherever I lay my hat that's my home更多更详尽歌词 在 Mmm that's my homeOh you keep telling me you keep telling meI'm your man what do I have to make you understandFor I'm the type of guy who gives a girlThe eye everbody knowsBut I love them and I leave themBreak their hearts and deceive them everwhere I goDon't you know that I'm the type of man who is always on the roamWherever I lay my hat that's my homeWherever I lay my hat oh oh that's my home mm yehThat's my home and i like it that way更多更详尽歌词 在
()When I see you againWill it be the sameWhen I see you againWill it be overWhen I see you againWill your great eyes still sayWhat's the matter, babyWhat's the matter, babyWhat's the matter, baby, baby, babyWhat's the matter, babyWhat's the matter, babyWhat's the matter, baby, babySo she walks slowly down the hallThere are many doors in the hallwayAnd she stares at the stairsOoh there are many things to stare at these daysIf she sees him againWill your very best friendWill your very best friendOh, have been replaced by some other更多更详尽歌词 在 What's the matter, babyWhat's the matter, babyWhat's the matter, baby, baby, babyWhat's the matter, babyWhat's the matter, babyWhat's the matter, baby, babyAnd the dream says I want youAnd the dream is goneSo she stays up night on endWell at least there is a dream leftIf I see you againWill it be overIf I see you againWill it be the sameIf I see you againWill it be overAgain and againOver and over
()There's a kind of hush all over the world tonightAll over the worldYou can hear the sound of lovers in loveYou know what I meanJust the two of usAnd nobody else in sightThere's nobody elseAnd I'm feeling good just holding you tightSo listen very carefully更多更详尽歌词 在 Get closer now and you will see what I meanIt isn't a dreamThe only sound that you will hearIs when I whisper in your ear I love youFor ever and everThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonightAll over the worldPeople just like us are falling in love更多更详尽歌词 在
()When you're weary, feeling small, when tears are in your eyesI will dry them all I'm on your side. When times get rough andFriends just can't be found like a bridge over troubled waterI will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me downWhen you are down and out when you're on the street, when eveningFalls so hard I will comfort you. I take your part when the darkness comesAnd pain is all around. Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me downLike a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down. Sail on silver girlSail on by, your time has come to shine. All your dreams are on their waySee how they shine. If you need a friend. I'm sailing right behindLike a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down. Like a bridgeOver troubled water I will lay me down. Yes I'll, yes I'll lay me down
()Don't know when I've been so bluedon't know what's come over youYou've found someone newand don't it make my brown eyes blueI'll be fine when you're goneI'll just cry all night long Say it isn't trueand don't it make my brown eyes blueTell me no secrets tell me some liesGive me no reasons give me alibies更多更详尽歌词 在 Tell me you love me and don't let me crysay anything but don't say goodbyeI didn't mean to treat you baddidn't know just what I had But honey now I doAnd don't it make my brown eyesDon't it make my brown eyesDon't it make my brown eyes blue
()It's that ole devil called love againGets behind me and keeps giving me that shove againTears in my dreams and rocks in my heartIt's that sly old son of a gun againHe keeps telling me that i'm the lucky one againBut i still have that rain still have those tearsAnd those rocks in my heartS'pose i did'nt stay ran away wouldn't playThe devil what a potion he would brewHe'd follow me around build me up tear me downTill i'd be so bewildered i wouldn't know what to do更多更详尽歌词 在 Might as well give up that fight againI know darn well he'll convince meThat he's right again when he sings that sorry songI'm just gonna tag along with that ole devil called loveHe'd follow me around build me up tear me downTill i'd be so bewildered i wouldn't know what to doMight as well give up that fight againI know darn well he'll convince meThat he's right again when he sings that sorry songI'm just gonna tag along with that ole devil called love更多更详尽歌词 在
()Always and foreverEach moment with you is just like a dream to meThat somehow came trueAnd I know tomorrow will still be the sameCos' we've got a life of love that won't ever change andEvery day love me your own special wayMelt all my heart away with a smileTake time to tell me you really careAnd feel sad tomorrow togetherI'll always love you forever foreverThere'll always be sunshine when I look at youSomething I can't explain just the things that you doAnd if you get lonely phone me更多更详尽歌词 在 And take a second to give to me the magic you make andEvery day love me your own special wayMelt all my heart away with a smileTake time to tell me you really careAnd feel sad tomorrow togetherI'll always love you ever everLoving you is the thing that I've plannedfor a very long time me with you you with me we as oneloving you youYeah yeah
()I, I'm so in love with you whatever you want to doIs all right with me 'cause you make me feel so brand newAnd I want to spend my life with youSince since we've been together loving you foreverIs what I need let me be the one you come running toI'll never be untrueLet's let's stay together loving you whether whetherTimes are good or bad happy or said更多更详尽歌词 在 Whether times are good or bad happy or saidWhy why some people break upThen turn around and make up I just can't seeYou'd never do that to me (would you baby)Staying around you is all I see (here's what I want us to do)Let's we oughta stay together loving you whether whetherTimes are good or bad happy or said let's stay together
()Love has truly been good to meNot even one sad dayOr minute have I had since you've come my wayI hope you know I'd gladly goAnywhere you'd take meIt's so amazing to be lovedI'd follow you to the moon in the sky aboveOoh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh I'd goGot to tell you how you thrill meI'm happy as I can beYou have come and it's changed my whole worldBye-bye sadness hello mellowWhat a wonderful dayIt's so amazing to be lovedI'd follow you to the moon in the sky aboveOoh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh I'd goAnd it's so amazing amazingI could stay forever foreverHere in love and never leave ya never“Cause we've got amazing love更多更详尽歌词 在 Truly it's a amazing amazingLove brought us together togetherI will leave you never and neverI guess we've got amazing loveOoh so amazing and I've been waitingFor a love like youIt's so amazing to be lovedI'd follow you to the moon in the sky aboveOh and it's so it's soIt's so amazing to be lovedI'd follow you to the moon in the sky aboveAnd you know it's soIt's so amazing to be lovedI'd follow you to the moon in the sky aboveHey hey hey yeah it's soIt's so amazing to be lovedI'd follow you to the moon in the sky aboveHey hey yeah hey yeah yeah hey it's so更多更详尽歌词 在
()Are you ready for the time of lifeIt's time to stand up and fightIt's alright it's alrightHand in hand we'll take a carvan to the motherlandOne by one we're gonna stand up with prideOne that can't be deniedStand up stand up stand upFrom the highest mountain and valley lowWe'll join together with hearts of goldNow the children of the world can seeThere's a better place for us to beThe place where mankind was bornSo neglected and torn torn apartChoursEv'ry woman ev'ry man join the caravan of loveStand up stand up stand up ev'ry body take a standJoin the caravan of loveI'm your brother i'm your brother don't you knowI'm your brother i'm your brother don't you knowWe'll be living in a world of peaceIn the day when ev'ryone is free更多更详尽歌词 在 We'll bring the young and the old won't you let your loveFlow from your heartChorusI'm your brother I'm your brother don't you knowI'm your brother I'm your brother don't you knowNow ther childen of the world can seeThere's a better way for us to beThe place where manking was born son neglectedAn torn torn apartChorusAre you ready for the time of your life are you readyAre you ready are you ready for the time of your lifeAre you ready are you readyEv'ry woman ev'ry man join the caravan of loveAre you ready are you readyEv'ry body take a stand join the caravan of loveAre you ready are you readyEv'ry woman ev'ry man join the caravan of loveAre you ready are you ready
()Are you ready for the time of lifeIt's time to stand up and fightIt's alright it's alrightHand in hand we'll take a carvan to the motherlandOne by one we're gonna stand up with prideOne that can't be deniedStand up stand up stand upFrom the highest mountain and valley lowWe'll join together with hearts of goldNow the children of the world can seeThere's a better place for us to beThe place where mankind was bornSo neglected and torn torn apartChoursEv'ry woman ev'ry man join the caravan of loveStand up stand up stand up ev'ry body take a standJoin the caravan of loveI'm your brother i'm your brother don't you knowI'm your brother i'm your brother don't you knowWe'll be living in a world of peaceIn the day when ev'ryone is free更多更详尽歌词 在 We'll bring the young and the old won't you let your loveFlow from your heartChorusI'm your brother I'm your brother don't you knowI'm your brother I'm your brother don't you knowNow ther childen of the world can seeThere's a better way for us to beThe place where manking was born son neglectedAn torn torn apartChorusAre you ready for the time of your life are you readyAre you ready are you ready for the time of your lifeAre you ready are you readyEv'ry woman ev'ry man join the caravan of loveAre you ready are you readyEv'ry body take a stand join the caravan of loveAre you ready are you readyEv'ry woman ev'ry man join the caravan of loveAre you ready are you ready更多更详尽歌词 在
()One month ago today I was happy as a larkBut now I go for walks to the movies maybe to the parkI have a seat on the same old bench to watch the children play (huh)You know tomorrow is their future But for me just another dayThey all gather around me They seem to know my nameWe laugh tell a few jokes But it still doesn′t ease my painI know I can′t hide from a memory ′Though day after day I′ve triedI keep sayin′ she′ll be back but today again I liedOh I see her face everywhere I goOn the street and even at the picture showHave you seen her Tell me have you seen herOh I hear her voice as the cold winds blowIn the sweet music on my radioHave you seen her Tell me have you seen herChorus:Why oh why Did she have to leave and go awayI′ve been used to havin′ someone to lean on更多更详尽歌词 在 And I′m lost Baby I′m lostHave you seen her (Tell me have you seen her)Oh she left her kisses upon my lipsBut left that break within my heartHave you seen her tell me have you seen herOh,I see her hand reaching out to me Only she can set me freeHave you seen her tell me have you seen herRepeat chorusAs another day comes to an endI′m lookin′ for a letter or somethin′Anything that she would send with all the people I knowI′m still a lonely man You know it′s funnyI thought I had her in the palm of my handHave you seen herTell me have you seen her (tell me have you seen her)更多更详尽歌词 在
()Often throng the day as I work awayI resolve to get home early with roses for my girlieAnd kiss her hand her lips her one and sayHave I told you lately you look so lovelyEach time I see you my heart melts awayIn the rush of little everyday thingsSometimes you don't say things you mean to sayHave I mentioned lately I'm glad you took meInstead of picking someone with a million of twoWhen I think of all the girls huhI could have been stuck with I could have been stuck withI sure was in luck with the one I drewHave I Told You Lately how much your husband loves yo更多更详尽歌词 在
()You're all I need to get byLike the sweet morning dew I took one look at youAnd it was plain to see you were my destinyWith my arms open wide I threw away my prideI'll sacrifice for you Dedicate my life for youI will go where you leadAlways there in time of needAnd when I lose my willYou'll be there to push me up the hillThere's no no looking back for usWe got love sure 'nough that's enoughYou're all You're All I need to get byI all you're all I want to strive for and do a little moreAll all the joys under the sun wrapped up into oneYou're all You're all I need to get by更多更详尽歌词 在 You're all I need to get byLike an eagle protects his nest for you I'll do my bestStand by you like a tree dare anybody to try and move meDarling in you I found Strength where I was torn downDon't know what's in store but together we can open any doorJust to do what's good for you and inspire you a little higherI know you can make a man out of a soul that didn't have a goaCause we we got the right foundation and with loveAnd determinationYou're all You're All I need to get byI all you're all I want to strive for and do a little moreAll all the joys under the sun wrapped up into oneYou're all You're all I need to get by
()Girl it's been a long long time comin'But I I know that it's been worth the waitIt feels like springtime in winterIt feels like Christmas in JuneIt feels like heaven has opened upIt's gates for me and youAnd every time I close my eyesI thank the lord that I've got youAnd you've got me too And every time I think of itI pinch myself 'cause I don't believe it's trueThat someone like you Loves me tooGirl I think that you're truly somethin'更多更详尽歌词 在 And you're you're every bit of a dream come trueWith you baby it never rains and it's no wonderThe sun always shines when I'm near youIt's just a blessing that I have found somebody like youHOOKTo think of all the nights I've cried myself to sleepYou really oughtta know How much you mean to meIt's only right that you be in my life right here with meOh baby baby更多更详尽歌词 在
()黎明'I Go Crazy'原曲Hello girl it's been awhileGuess you'll be glad to knowThat I've learned how to laugh and smileGetting over you was slowThey say old lovers can be good friendsBut I never thought I'd really see you,I'd really see you againI go crazyWhen I look in your eyes I still go crazyNo my heart just can't hide that old feelin' insideWay deep down insideOh baby you know when I look in your eyes I go crazyYou say he satifies your mindTells you all of his dreams更多更详尽歌词 在 I know how much that means to youI realize that I was blindJust when I thought I was over youI see your face and it just ain't trueNo it just ain't trueI go crazyWhen I look in your eyes I still go crazyThat old flame comes alive it starts burning insideWay deep down insideOh baby you know when I look in your eyes I go crazyI go crazyYou know when I look in your eyes I go crazyNo my heart just can't hide that old feelin' insideWay deep down inside I go crazy
()I was all rights for a whileI could smile for a whileBut when I saw you last nightYou held my hand so tightWhen you stopped to say 'Hello'And though you wished me wellYou couldn't tellThat I'd been crying over youCrying over youThen you said 'So long' left me standing all aloneAlone and crying, crying, crying, cryingIt's hard to understandThat the touch of your hand can start me crying更多更详尽歌词 在 I thought that I was over youBut it's true, so trueI love you even more than I did beforeBut darling, what can I doOh you don't love meAnd I'll always beCrying over you, crying over youYes, now you're gone and from this moment onI'll be crying, crying, crying, cryingI'm crying, crying over you
()My love must be a kind of blind loveI can't see anyone but youAre the stars out tonightI don't know if it's cloudy or brightI only have eyes for you dearThe moon may be highBut I can't see a thing in the sky'Cause I only have eyes for you更多更详尽歌词 在 I don't know if we're in a gardenOr on a crowded avenueYou are here so am IMaybe millions of people go byBut they all disappear from viewAnd I only have eyes for you
()Take the ribbon from your hairShake it loose, let it fallLay it soft against my skinLike the shadow on the wallCome and lay down by my sideTill the early morning lightAll I'm taking is your timeHelp me make it through the nightI don't care what's right or wrongI won't try to understandLet the devil take tomorrow'cause tonight I need a friendYesterday is dead and goneAnd tomorrow's out of sight更多更详尽歌词 在 And it's sad to be aloneHelp me make it through the nightI don't care what's right or wrongI won't try to understandLet the devil take tomorrow'cause tonight I need a friendYesterday is dead and goneAnd tomorrow's out of sightAnd it's sad to be aloneHelp me make it through the nightI don't want to be aloneHelp me make it through the night
()Maybe I didn't love youQuite as often as I could haveAnd maybe I didn't treat youQuite as good as I should haveIf I made you feel second bestGirl I'm sorry I was blindYou were always on my mindYou were always on my mindAnd maybe I didn't hold youAll those lonely, lonely timesAnd I guess I never told youI'm so happy that you're mine更多更详尽歌词 在 Little things I should have said and doneI just never took the timeYou were always on my mindYou were always on my mindTell me,Tell me that your sweet love hasn't diedGive me, give meOne more chance to keep you satisfiedI'll keep you satisfied

我要回帖

更多关于 lost love什么意思 的文章

随机推荐