续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
外研版七年级英语下册教案module1|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>(2007年普通高等学校夏季招生考试英语(北京卷))CLying in the su..
(2007年普通高等学校夏季招生考试英语(北京卷))CLying in the sun on a rock, the cougar (美洲狮) saw Jeb and his son, Tom, before they saw it. Jeb put his bag down quickly and pulled his jacket open with both hands, making himself look big to the cougar. It worked. The cougar hesitated, ready to attack Jeb, but ready to forget the whole thing, too.Jeb let go of his jacket, grasped Tom and held him across his body, making a cross. Now the cougar’s enemy looked even bigger, and it rose up, ready to move away, but unfortunately Tom got scared and struggled free of Jeb.“Tom, no!” shouted his father.But Tom broke and ran and that’s the last thing you do with a cougar. The second Tom broke free, Jeb threw himself on the cougar, just as it jumped from the rock. They hit each other in mid-air and both fell. The cougar was on Jeb in a flash, forgetting about Tom, which was what Jeb wanted.
Cougars are not as big as most people think and a determined man stands a chance, even with just his fists. As the cougar’s claws(爪子)got into his left shoulder, Jeb swung his fist at its eyes and hit, hard. The animal howled(吼叫)and put its head back. Jeb followed up with his other fist. Then out of the comer of his eye, Jeb saw Tom. The boy was running back to help his father.“Knife, Tom,” shouted Jeb. The boy ran to his father’s bag, while Jeb started shouting as well as hitting, to keep the cougar’s attention away from Tom. Tom got the knife and ran over to Jeb. The cougar was moving its head in and out, trying to find a way through the wall Jeb was making out of his arms. Tom swung with the knife, into the cougar’s back. It howled horribly and ran off into the mountains. The whole fight had taken about thirty seconds.63. Why did Jeb pull his jacket open when he saw the cougar?A. To get ready to fight.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To frighten it away.&& C. To protect the boy.&&& D. To cool down.64. What do we know about cougars?A. They are afraid of noises.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. They hesitate before they hit.C. They are bigger than we think.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. They like to attack running people.65. How did Jeb try to hold the cougar’s attention?A. By keeping shouting and hitting.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. By making a wall out of his arms.C. By throwing himself on the cougar.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. By swinging his fists at the cougar’s eyes.66. Which of the following happened first?A. The cougar jumped from the rock.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Tom struggled free of his father.C. Jeb asked Tom to get the knife.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Jeb held Tom across his body.
题型:阅读理解难度:偏易来源:不详
BDZD63. B解析:这是一道推断题。根据第一段“Jeb put his bag down quickly and pulled his jacket open with both hands,making himself look big to the cougar. It worked. The cougar hesitated”Jeb 把衬衣用双手张开让美洲狮看自己很大,美洲狮就犹豫,不再攻击他了。所以把衬衣张开的目的是吓唬美洲狮。64D解析:这是一道推断题。根据第四段“But Tom broke and ran and that’s the last thing you do with a cougar.”Tom撒腿就跑,这是对美洲狮做的最后一件事。这句话的隐含意是美洲狮一看到人逃跑就会攻击。65. A解析:这是一道细节判断题。根据倒数第二段,“The boy ran to his father’s bag,while Jeb started shouting as well as hitting,to keep the cougar’s attention away from Tom.”可知Jeb吸引美洲狮的方法是吼叫和攻击。66. D解析:这是一道判断题。根据文中的描述,先发生的是Jeb让Tom和自己的身体交叉,然后Tom害怕了,挣开了他父亲跑了,美洲狮攻击Tom,Jeb就扑向美洲狮,在和美洲狮搏斗时,Jeb让Tom给他刀子。所以最先发生的是D项。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“(2007年普通高等学校夏季招生考试英语(北京卷))CLying in the su..”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类文章的文体特征:
人物传记是记叙文体的一种,主要描写某人的生平事迹、趣闻轶事、生活背景、个性特征、成长奋斗历程等,包含记叙文的时间、地点、人物、事件等要素。其特点是以时间的先后或事件的发展为主线,空间或逻辑线索贯穿文章始终,脉络清楚,可读性较强。 人物传记类文章的阅读策略和解题技巧:
1、把握文体特征,注意写作手法如前文所述,人物传记是记叙文体的一种,因此在阅读时要把握好时间、地点、人物和事件这四大要素。其次,还应该注意人物传记类文章的结构多按时间顺序排列,一般采用倒叙的写作手法,有时也采用插叙和补叙等手段。弄清楚人物传记类文章的特征和写作手法,能帮助考生在阅读和回答问题时做到高效省时、准确无误。 2、抓住题干关键词,采用寻读的方法查找细节描述事实细节题是人物传记类文章的主要题型,一般常见以下几种类型: (1)对号入座题:这种题的答案一般在原文中可以直接找到,只要读懂文章,掌握文章中的事实,如时间、地点、事件等细节问题,就能选对正确答案。 (2)词义转换题:这种题常常是原文有关词语和句子的转换,而不能在原文中直接找到。它要求考生能理解原文中某个短语或句子的含义,从而找到与答案意思相同的词语和句子。 (3)是非题:该题型俗称“三缺一”题型,即题目四个选项中有三个符合文章内容,剩下一个不符合。题干多为:Which of the following isTRUE?或者三个不符合文章内容,剩下一个符合,题干多为:Which of the following…isNOTtrue?或All the following are true EXCEPT(4)排序题:这种题要求考生根据动作发生的先后顺序和句子之间的逻辑关系,找出事件发生的正确顺序。可采用“首尾定位法”,即先找出第一个动作和最后一个动作,迅速缩小选择范围,从而快速选出正确答案。 (5)指代理解题:一般是在人物或事物关系比较复杂的情况下使用的一种题型,所以理清人物及事物之间的逻辑关系是关键所在。可采用“逻辑关系梳理法”,使人物或事件关系清晰条理。不管题型如何,在做事实细节题时,可采用比较实用的方法一有目的的阅读。在阅读时,首先看题目要求我们理解什么细节,找出关键词,然后以此为线索,运用寻读的技巧迅速在文章里找出相应的段落、句子或短语。认真比较选项和文中细节的区别,在正确理解细节的前提下,确定最佳答案。这样一来,既提高了阅读的速度,又能确保答案的准确率。同时,建议阅读文章时把与答案相符的句子或短语用红线标示出来,标号注上是哪一题答案的相关句子,这样在检查时就不必重新阅读整篇文章了。 3、抽丝剥茧,推理判断深层含义推理判断题主要提问那些未曾在文中说明,但已特别暗示的内容,考查考生对文章的准确理解和判断。人物传记类文章常见的推理判断题型为: (1)细节推断题:要求考生根据语篇关系,推断具体细节,如时间、地点、人物关系、人物身份、事件等。一般可根据短文提供的信息,或者借助生活常识进行推理判断。 (2)因果推断题:要求考生根据已知结果推测导致结果的可能原因。考生要准确掌握文章的内涵,理解文章的真正含义。 (3)人物性格、作者态度及观点判断题:人物传记类文章中有些是考查考生对作者的主导思想、被描写人物的语气、言语中流露的情绪、性格倾向和作者或文中人物态度、观点等方面的理解题。推理判断题要求在理解原文表面文字信息的基础上做出一定推论和判断,从而得到文章的隐含意义和深层意义。解答此类题时,要注意: (1)吃透文章的字面意思,从字里行间捕捉有用的提示和线索,这是推理的前提和基础。 (2)对文字的表面信息进俐宅掘加工,由表及里,由浅入深。从具体到抽象,从特殊到一般,通过分析、综合、判断等进行符合逻辑的推理。不能就事论事,断章取义,以偏概全。 (3)基于文章内容,以文章提供的事实和线索为依据,立足已知,推断未知。不能主观臆想,凭空想象,随意揣测,更不能以自己的观点代替作者的观点。 (4)把握句、段之间的逻辑关系,了解语篇的结构。要体会文章的基调,揣摸作者的态度,摸准逻辑发展的方向,悟出作者的弦外之音。 (5)注意文中所用词句的感情色彩,是讽刺性的,批评性的,赞成性的,还是反对性的,以便推测作者的观点和态度。故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“(2007年普通高等学校夏季招生考试英语(北京卷))CLying in the su..”考查相似的试题有:
396467437636341000324517356415455107科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
A farmer had some young dogs to sell. He made an advertisement and began to nail (钉) _36&into the wall. As he was knocking the last one into the wall, he _37&a pull on his coat. He looked &&38&&and found a little boy.
“Mister,” he said, “I want to _39&one of your dogs.” “Well,” said the farmer, as he& 40&the sweat (汗水) off his neck, “these dogs come from__41&&parents and cost plenty of money.” The boy &&42 _his head for a moment. Reaching deep into his pocket, he pulled out a handful of &&43&&and handed them to the farmer. “I’ve got thirty-nine cents. Is that &&44&&to take a look?” “Sure,” said the farmer.
Then he let out(发出) a &&45 &. “Here, Dolly!” he called.Dolly ran out from the doghouse, __46&&by four little dogs. The boy’s eyes danced&& __47_ &.
As the dogs ran to the fence (篱笆), the boy noticed something else moving _48&&inside the doghouse. Then another little dog &&49&. This one was even smaller, walking with& 50&&to the others, doing its best to catch up with them. “I &&51&&that one,” the boy said, pointing to the smallest and& 52&developed dog.
The farmer said, “Son, you don’t want that dog, &&53&&he will never be able to run and play with you.”Hearing that, the boy stepped back, and began rolling up(卷起) one leg of his& 54&. A steel brace (铁的支撑板) appeared running down his leg connecting itself with a& 55&made shoe. He said to the farmer, “You see, I don’t run too well myself, and he will need someone who understands.” 小题1:A.itB.themC.himselfD.dogs小题2:A.smeltB.feltC.touchedD.saw小题3:A.backB.insideC.downD.up小题4:A.raiseB.keep C.affordD.buy小题5:A.tookB.carriedC.removedD.moved小题6:A.fineB.specialC.ordinaryD.natural小题7:A.fellB.droppedC.raisedD.rose小题8:A.billsB.notesC.coinsD.dollars小题9:A.rightB.enoughC.niceD.good小题10:A.soundB.noiseC.voiceD.whistle小题11:A.followedB.runC.caughtD.hurried小题12:A.with careB.with joyC.in surpriseD.in danger小题13:A.quicklyB.violentlyC.slowly D.happily小题14:A.disappearedB.wentC.appearedD.jumped小题15:A.careB.guideC.helpD.difficulty小题16:A.loveB.likeC.preferD.want小题17:A.mostB.leastC.muchD.very小题18:A.becauseB.andC.so D.but小题19:A.legs B.armsC.trousersD.coats小题20:A.beautifullyB.speciallyC.powerfullyD.wonderfully
点击展开完整题目
科目:高中英语
It happened towards evening, when I was resting in a cafe. I &&36 a pair of newly bought white leather shoes, which were rather expensive. Then& 37&came to me.He was in an unfit shirt, &38&pale and weak. He looked about eleven or twelve. No sooner39 &begun to speak than he opened the box in his hand and took out the tools of shoe-polishing. He bent down, 40 my leather shoes, and began to shine them.He was concentrating on his job when heavy rain began to pour 41 . People rushed into the cafe for protection from the& 42 . More and more people crowded in and gradually 43 &the boy from me.Hours passed, and 44 turned dark. I had no shoes on my feet and wondered 45 &the boy had been. I thought he would not &46 &my leather shoes, and I would have to walk back home on &47 &in the night.When it was near midnight the rain &48 , people started to go out. The cafe &49&Closed. I had to move to the door, I was surprised to see the boy sleeping on the floor with his head leaning &50 &a box. He held a package made of his shirt tightly in his arms.I &51&&him slightly and woke him up. He jumped up and rubbed his eyes for a while before he 52 me. Then he opened the&& 53&&hurriedly, gave me my leather shoes, and apologized to me shyly.I paid him and wrapped around him his unfit shirt, which &54&my leather shoes.After saying goodbye to the boy, I was& 55&home, with the image of the boy staying in my mind.小题1:A.put onB.dressedC.woreD.wore out小题2:A.a boyB.a womanC.a girlD.an old man小题3:A.lookedB.lookC.to lookD.looking小题4:A.had IB.I hadC.I didD.did I小题5:A.taking upB.took offC.taking offD.took on小题6:A.inB.downC.onD.up小题7:A.windB.snowC.rainD.fire小题8:A.separatedB.connected C.joinedD.divided小题9:A.thisB.thatC.itD.what小题10:A.thereB.whereC.howD.what小题11:A.polishB.cleanC.turnD.return小题12:A.feetB.my footC.my bare feetD.my own foot小题13:A.startedB.beganC.endedD.came小题14:A.wasB.was to beC.had beenD.has been小题15:A.againstB.withC.underD.over小题16:A.coverB.shookC.graspedD.caught小题17:A.thankedB.made outC.recognizedD.passed小题18:A.walletB.armsC.shoesD.package小题19:A.was wrappingB.was wrappedC.had wrappedD.wrapped小题20:A.on the way toB.on a wayC.on my wayD.in my way
点击展开完整题目
I was nineteen years old the first time I saw my own true character. My trip to and from work each day included a ten-minute walk through the heart of downtown, where the &&36&&often gathered. Like most busy citizens, I learned to &&37&&those nameless faces. When it came to homeless beggars, my &&38&&life experience had led me to one &&39&&that they are on the street because they choose to be, probably due to alcohol or drugs.It was an extremely cold day. When I passed the groups of beggars as usual, I heard a shaky voice target me.&“Spare some change?” he asked. I didn’t even &&40&&looking up at his nameless face. I briefly &&41&&him walking into a liquor store and buying whiskey with the money we spared him. Like most teenagers, it took me only moments to& 42&&him. “I have no money on me,” I said quickly. Looking back now, I feel as if God had set out that day to teach me a lesson. And God &&43&. Just a few feet past him, I managed to find the only ice patch on the sidewalk. I &&44&&and landed heavily on my right knee. The &&45&&was almost killing me as I tried to get up. Then I heard a shaky voice only inches above me. “Are you all right?” he asked. I knew immediately this was the man I had just rushed past. Even in pain, I &&46&&took a quick moment to sniff for the smell of alcohol on his breath. There was none. He wasn’t &&47&. I saw the &&48&&in his eyes. I&&49&to get to my feet. He held my arm as I walked difficultly to the nearby bus stop. “My name is Mike,” he said. “That’s quite a fall you took, and you really need to get it checked by a doctor,” he said with deep &&50&.“This bus goes past the hospital,” I said.Mike paused, and a look of sudden &&51&&crossed his face. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small cup. He took out all the change and held it out toward me.“I think there’s just enough here for you to take the bus,” he said. I was highly embarrassed as I remembered my &&52&. I reached for my purse and took out my change. At least ten dollars. I offered Mike all my change. “Thank you and take care of yourself,” I said. Both of us knew that few minutes earlier I couldn’t have &&53&&what happened to him. Mike held his cup tightly, &&54&&it as if it were the first gift he had ever received. A half cup of change seemed too small a gift for the man who gave a &&55&&to every nameless face I’ve ever seen.小题1:A.doctorsB.beggarsC.citizensD.sellers小题2:A.pityB.observeC.forgiveD.ignore小题3:A.limitedB.painfulC.meaningfulD.rich小题4:A.factB.ruleC.assumptionD.suggestion小题5:A.mindB.botherC.avoidD.bear小题6:A.imaginedB.followedC.noticedD.heard小题7:A.judgeB.stopC.teaseD.blame小题8:A.signedB.succeededC.respondedD.approached小题9:A.skippedB.dashedC.slippedD.hesitated小题10:A.regretB.scareC.coldD.pain小题11:A.stillB.everC.yetD.also小题12:A.honestB.reliableC.drunkD.shabby小题13:A.greedB.surpriseC.sorrowD.sympathy小题14:A.failedB.struggledC.hurriedD.chose小题15:A.reliefB.satisfactionC.understandingD.concern小题16:A.confusionB.realizationC.excitementD.sadness小题17:A.lieB.injuryC.promiseD.experience小题18:A.knownB.predictedC.caredD.accepted小题19:A.treasuringB.protectingC.makingD.showing小题20:A.lessonB.nameC.chanceD.fortune
点击展开完整题目
题型:阅读理解
Many people cannot forget the beautiful thousand hand dance performed by disabled people during the 2005 CCTV Spring Festival Gala(晚会). Many of these dancers cannot hear or speak, but their performances are wonderful. The leading dancer is a beautiful young woman, Tai Lihua, who was born healthy &but lost her hearing when she was two years old because of a fever. Not long after that, she also became mute and, from then on, her world was silent. She did not realize this at first, but when she was five, she played a game about sounds with her school friends and discovered she was different. She felt very sad. Her father went to many places looking for treatments for her disabilities, but nothing worked.&&& When she was seven years old, Tai Lihua went to a school for deaf and mute children, where she did very well in her studies. Her teacher said she used her brain more than other children and was very good at expressing her feelings through movements. Then when she was fifteen, she started learning to dance. At first, she found it difficult but she didn’t give up. She spent a lot of time practicing and became a brilliant dancer. In the last few years, she has performed in many countries and is much admired by foreign audience. Dancing has changed her life and brought her world wide success and fame.小题1:Which of the following is expressed in the passage?A.Where there is life, there is hope.B.No one is too old to learn.C.Where there is a will, there is a way. D.The early bird catches the worm.小题2:What’s the meaning of the underlined word “ brilliant”? A.very gentleB.very beautifulC.very talkativeD.very successful小题3:We can learn from the passage that ________.A.Tai Lihua was born healthy.B.Tai Lihua isn't successful now.C.Tai Lihua’s parents didn’t take good care of her.D.Tai Lihua had a natural ability to dance very well.小题4:Which of the following would be the best title for the passage?A.A disabled girl.B.A dancer in a silent world.C.A beautiful dancer.D.Dance performance in the CCTV Spring Festival Gala.
点击展开完整题目
题型:阅读理解
Travelling around the world with children is difficult enough, but attempting it without using motorized transport is even more of challenge. But Dario Schworer, a 42-year-old climatologist and mountain guide, and his 33-year-old wife Sabine are on a journey to do just that.The Swiss couple want to travel across the world’s oceans and climb the highest mountain on every continent to promote Earth-friendly ways of life.“We are collecting good examples of dealing with climate change and living in harmony with nature and we want to spread such ideas,” Schworer said. “We want to help people affected by global warming and to inspire children for the future.”Recently after having spent three months teaching children in the Everest region, the couple want to show it is possible to travel through as the world’s climate zones using just human-power and forces of nature.In the 47 countries they have visited so far they have collected 22 tons of trash, taught people in Ecuador how the sun’s rays can be used to clean water and inspired a person in Chile to build a house on water with recycled plastic bottles as a foundation. They have also collected trash in the mountains of Nepal with school children.So far they have communicated with 45,000 children from South America, Australia and Asia, giving presentations about the importance of recycling and using alternative energy like solar and wind power.“We need to motivate children,” said Sabine.When they began their adventure in 2003 they had no children of their own. But since then two has become five: daughter Sabine is now five years old, Andri was born in Chile and baby Noe was born in Australia.Initially the couple thought they would complete their travels in four years, but now, seven years later, they believe it could take seven more.“Since our belief is the need to respect nature, we travel only when conditions are good,” Schworer said.小题1:Why do the Swiss couple travel around the world?A.To inspire their children for the future.B.To prove a travel without motorized transport.C.To explore the secret of global warming.D.To promote Earth-friendly ways of life.小题2:They did a lot during the travel except ________.A.build a house with recycled plastic bottlesB.collect rubbish and wasteC.communicate with local childrenD.show people how to use energy小题3:What’s the meaning of the underlined word “Initially”?A.In the endB.In a wayC.At the beginningD.On the whole小题4:The best title of the passage can be ________.A.A Swiss family’ journey across the worldB.An eco-friendly adventure across the world C.We have a long way to make a good travelD.Nature needs respecting and protecting
点击展开完整题目
Whenever we do something wrong, Jesus Christ sees it. He loves us and doesn’t say it. Perhaps he’s wondering how long we’ll keep our mind suffering. A little boy named Johnny was visiting his grandparents on their farm and he was given a slingshot(弹弓) to play with out in the woods. He &36&&for some time but he could never hit the target he had set for himself. Getting a little &37&, he walked back to the farmhouse for dinner. As he was _&& 38&back, he saw Grandpa’s pet duck. Just out of &&39&, he let the slingshot fly , hitting it in the head ,and killed it. In a panic, he &&&40&the dead duck in the woodpile, only to see his sister Sally &&41 &be watching him. Sally had seen all this, but she said _42 . After lunch that day Grandma said, “Sally, it’s your turn to wash the dishes.” But Sally said, “Grandma, Johnny told me he wanted to help in the kitchen.” And then she spoke _43&to him, “Remember the duck?” So Johnny did the dishes. Later that day, Grandpa asked if &44&&wanted to go fishing, but Grandma said, “I’m sorry but I need Sally to help me make supper.” But Sally just smiled and said, “Well, that’s all right because Johnny told me he was too &&45&to help you. And she whispered again, “Remember the duck?” So Sally went fishing and Johnny &46&to help make supper. After several days of doing both his 47&and Sally’s, Johnny finally couldn’t 48&it any longer. He came to his Grandma and told her that he had killed the duck .Grandma smiled and gave him a big 49&. “Sweetheart, I know. You see, I was watering the flowers at the window &&50&&I saw you shoot my duck with the slingshot, and I saw the whole thing. But because I love you, I& 51&you. I was just wondering how long you would let Sally& 52_ of you.”In reality, no matter how &53__or how uncomfortable it is to admit our wrongdoing, we should always choose to& 54 it and work it through instead of running away from it. Hard as it is, it &55&&us and makes us who we are.小题1:A.promotedB.exercisedC.practicedD.consumed小题2:A.delightedB.upsetC.amazedD.scared小题3:A.runningB.rushingC.headingD.leaving小题4:A.sympathyB.prideC.impulseD.politeness小题5:A.hungB.presentedC.protectedD.hid小题6:A.shouldB.shallC.mustD.might小题7:A.nothingB.everythingC.somethingD.anything小题8:A.loudlyB.softlyC.guiltilyD.innocently小题9:A.SallyB.JohnnyC.the children D.Grandma小题10:A.reluctantB.willingC.curiousD.cautious小题11:A.kept upB.held backC.left behindD.stayed behind小题12:A.choresB.homeworkC.gamesD.sports小题13:A.acceptB.stand C.withdrawD.allow小题14:A.hugB.blowC.rewardD.award小题15:A.whereasB.asC.whileD.when小题16:A.appreciateB.admireC.forgiveD.force小题17:A.put the blameB.make friendsC.put pressureD.make a slave小题18:A.doubtfulB.gratefulC.harmfulD.painful小题19:A.reject B.controlC.faceD.witness小题20:A.developsB.shapesC.ruinsD.prepares
点击展开完整题目
Ever since I was little, my favorite season was winter. I loved to play in the snow and enjoy the hot chocolate.____36_____, winter never gave me the special gift of snow on my birthday. I would ask my grandmother ____37____ it didn’t snow on my birthday. She would laugh and tell me I asked too many questions. ___38____one day, she promised that she would make it snow on my next birthday.That year, ____39____ my birthday, my grandmother died.& I was sad but angry because she had promised to make it snow. The day of my sixth birthday, I woke up and ran to the window, hoping to see just one snowflake. But there was no snow. I felt mad at my grandmother. She had broken a promise.But my sixteenth birthday, I had lost all hope of getting my snow, even though I still wished for ___40____. During my party, I stayed with my friends and family and was truly happy. I ___41___ the best time ever! Then I saw the white snow ____42___down all around. I was so excited that I ran around screaming and laughing. My friends all laughed ____43___me, but I didn’t care.When I ___44____home, my grandpa said he had a gift for me. I was ___45___ because he had given me a gift. It was a small white box, which looked old. I opened it. There was a crystal snowflake(水晶雪花) with a card that said, “Happy Birthday.”How could this be? My grandpa said it was my grandmother’s final ___46____ on my “sweet sixteenth”. I cried.I was ___47_____ that my smiling grandmother angel was and had been watching over me.小题1:A.CertainlyB.UnfortunatelyC.ImportantlyD.Luckily小题2:A.whenB.howC.whetherD.why小题3:A.ButB.OrC.ThenD.So小题4:A.onB.afterC.beforeD.in小题5:A.itB.herC.himD.me小题6:A.hadB.wasC.playedD.feared小题7:A.fellB.to fallC.fallenD.falling小题8:A.withB.atC.fromD.off小题9:A.arrived atB.remainedC.gotD.entered小题10:A.excitedB.confusedC.pleasedD.frustrated小题11:A.orderB.mistakeC.wishD.decision小题12:A.certainB.angryC.sadD.anxious
点击展开完整题目

我要回帖

更多关于 sun is up 的文章

随机推荐