求翻成英语翻日语

上海隆达酒业有限公司 求翻成英文RT_百度作业帮
上海隆达酒业有限公司 求翻成英文RT
Shanghai LongDa Wine Co.,LTD.
您可能关注的推广回答者:求帮我把下面的话.翻泽成英语你说的很对,我也有如此的感觉,让我终身难忘.我想我们以后可能还有事情要发生,我会一直和你保持联系的.我们彼此记住对方.还有就是无论如何我也不会影响你的生活.请你放心十_百度作业帮
求帮我把下面的话.翻泽成英语你说的很对,我也有如此的感觉,让我终身难忘.我想我们以后可能还有事情要发生,我会一直和你保持联系的.我们彼此记住对方.还有就是无论如何我也不会影响你的生活.请你放心十月一日我也没有想过去哪里.临时决定吧.反正一直都是一个人.你呢.打算去哪里玩.你们明天放假应该是吧.
Yes, you are right. I get the same feeling as you, never fade forever. I think there maybe something will be happened about us, i will keep in touch with you all the time. We should remember each other deeply. And also whatever I will be, I won't bother your everyday life. Take it easy!I havn't gotten a idea about where I will go on 1st Otc. A piece of cake. Cuz you know I am still alone.How about you, where will you go? You will get a holiday from tomorrow right!
what you said is absolutely right.i have the same feeling,which made me unforgettablr for my lifetime.i guess such kind of things will happen again.i will keep in touch with you.we will never forget e...
you are right, I also have taht feeling and I'll never forget it. Something may be happen between us, I'll keep in touch with you. And I'll never affect your life, I promise.I've no idea where to go on 1st, Oct. It depends, anyhow,alone.What about you? What's your plan? Maybe your holiday begins tomorrow ?
YOU ARE RIGHT 。SO BITCH YOU ARE .SO THAT I WANT TO FUCK YOU. YOU DOUGHT OF BITCH.YOU SHIT.I WANT FUCK YOU SO MUCH THAT I HAVE MASTERBATION EVERY NIGHT.I HAVEN'T IDEA WHERE YOU WANNER TO GO AT 1ST...
that's right what you have said. I felt the same way, it's unforgettable for life.I think there is more to happen between the two of us, I will keep in touch with you. Let's remember each other. ...求 老师帮忙翻译下 翻成 英语_百度知道
求 老师帮忙翻译下 翻成 英语
5“龙”只存在于书里。4这个世界没有怪物。2虽然我昨晚没有睡足够觉,但是我是学生已经习惯了,绝对不会准时到,又自私又有不好的气质,你就把守护你的物品带在身上,你一定会喜欢他。11请稍等1分钟,那是一个骗局。3对你说任何话都都已经没用了。8上英语课不是浪费时间。1我信塔罗牌但是不信手相。6如果你很晚都在外边逗留,因为你相信太多迷信。9我前女友没有没一点关怀心6我的前男友反复无常。7如果我是你就会去看看星座,我要完成我的作业。10我的表哥很有社交性和独创性
提问者采纳
11Wait a minute.3There is no use to say anything
because you are too superstitious.8To have English classes is not waste of time.9My ex-girlfriend does not have any consideration and never arrives on time.2Even though I did not sleep enough last night but I have been accustomed to it as a student, you should take defenses with you, I need to finish my homework.7If I were you I would look at the sign, it is just an artifice.10My cousin is good at social intercourse and creativity.6If you stay out late.4There is no monster in the world, you must be like him.5Dragon only exists in books.1I believe in Tarot but not believe in palm6My ex was an volatile man with selfish and bad temperament
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
2010年世博会在亚洲。我想学好英语,将有更多的机会迅速发展,努力使自己成为一个客气有礼,不随地吐痰,要有礼貌。 首先,学习英语百万计的外国人将在2010年的上海,是的荣誉之一。世博会有着悠久的历史。总之,这将是最好的之一。上海作为主办城市,从什么从小事做起,我们也必须要学习国际语言困难,但从未在亚洲举行,帮助外国人了解志愿者,做任何事情记得女士优先。 其次。因此2010年上海世博会。 欢迎世界,这样我就可以成为在上海世博会。我们的政府已作出承诺
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译为英文,能有多少翻译就要多少,急求!!!(查翻译软件的可以走了,我要人工翻译)_百度知道
求翻译为英文,能有多少翻译就要多少,急求!!!(查翻译软件的可以走了,我要人工翻译)
这些草莓好吗,我看见了。今天我去学校郊游了,他们不是。你看见一些奶牛了吗,我了解了许多关于机器人的知识?是的。我们乘火车很快就到达了那里,他们是。你去动物园了吗?是的。拍照很难,她没有。天变得非常阴并且我们担心天将下雨?不,太阳又出来了。它非常有趣。Carol骑马了吗。我看见了相当多Carol采了一些草莓并把它们带回了家,没有,这是令人兴奋的一天。导游教我们怎样制作一个机器人模型。你的学校郊游怎么样?不;不。&#47。但是他唯一头奶牛挤奶了,我对那方面不感兴趣。总的来说。一切都是关于机器人的。我去农场了。我一点儿也不喜欢这次郊游?太好了。幸运的是,所以我没拍。在博物馆。我什么都没有买
提问者采纳
t;By train, it&#39.AcampingCarol picked some strawberries and toke them home.How is your school trip/good?Yes they are&#47. But she milked the only cow?No she didn&#39.Lucky, so I didn&#39.In the museum
I knew a lot about the robert, the sun came back soon?Yes It.Did you see some cows.In the whole.Ds very interesting. I didn&#39, which I am not interested.Taking photos is very hard?It&#39.The weather is getting cloudy and we all worried it about to rain.It't like this trip at all./ NI bought nothing.Did Cs a exciting day. I went to the farm.We arrived there by train soon.Today wet take photos.I didn&#39, we soon arrived there,t buy a thing&#47.Are these strawberries sweet&#47.I don's great?No
提问者评价
我找了半天,都没找到的,谢谢啦!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
(不好意思.The weather changs cloudly and we worry about it will rain?Yes.We went to there quickly by train.Today?不.剩下的自己去翻译下吧Carol collects some strawberries ant.Did you go to the zoo, I amn&#39?Yes.How abre. /s luckly.It&#39.It&#39, I No, they aren&#39?No?It&#39,the sun come again。但是他唯一头奶牛挤奶了,i went to the school trip,这句不是很会)Are these strawberries good, they't.Would you see some cows,I learn many knowledges about the robbert. I went to the farm.Did Caro ride horse.In the museum,她没有.I saw too much cows
Carol to pick some strawberry and took them home. It is very interesting. Days become very negative and we fear that it will rain tomorrow. Fortunately, the sun came out again. How was your school trip? That's great. Did you go to the zoo? No, No. I went to the farm. You see some cows? Yes, I see. I saw quite a few. Carol horse? No, she is not. But he only cow milking. These strawberry okay? Yes, they are. / no, they aren't. I go to school today. We t. We took the train soon arrived there. In the museum, I learned a lot of knowledge about the robot. In general, this is an exciting day. Everything is a robot, I'm not interested in that. Tour guides to teach us how to make a robot model. Taking pictures is very difficult, so I didn't take. I don didn't love trip. I did not buy what.
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“当月亮消失,我的世界一片黑暗”求翻成英文_百度作业帮
“当月亮消失,我的世界一片黑暗”求翻成英文
when moon disappear my world falls into dark
When the moon disappears, my dark world
My world has turn to complete darkness when the moonlight faded out.
when the moon disappears,my world became dark.

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇英语自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐