应该是我们的业务人员搞错了.中国英语怎么写写

英语翻译不好意思,打错了,应该是“应聘的职位”如何翻译?再麻烦帮忙翻译一句英文:威尼斯人(Venetian)路氹地盘澳门工人招聘会应聘人员资料。_百度作业帮
英语翻译不好意思,打错了,应该是“应聘的职位”如何翻译?再麻烦帮忙翻译一句英文:威尼斯人(Venetian)路氹地盘澳门工人招聘会应聘人员资料。
英语翻译不好意思,打错了,应该是“应聘的职位”如何翻译?再麻烦帮忙翻译一句英文:威尼斯人(Venetian)路氹地盘澳门工人招聘会应聘人员资料。
第一句:1.Position accepting an offer of employment.2.Responds to a call for recruits position.第二句:1.Venetian Macau Cotai site recruitment information will be candidates.恩,自己挑选一下吧~好运~Good Luck!
Responds to a call for recruits position
Venetian Macau Cotai site recruitment information will be candidates.candidate's profession/occupation几道英语翻译题昨天在餐馆吃饭时,一个女服务员给我上错了食物。A_____ bought me the _________
_________when I was in restaurant yesterday. I didn't think it good_____ ________ ________
_________(上班迟到). _百度作业帮
几道英语翻译题昨天在餐馆吃饭时,一个女服务员给我上错了食物。A_____ bought me the _________
_________when I was in restaurant yesterday. I didn't think it good_____ ________ ________
_________(上班迟到).
几道英语翻译题昨天在餐馆吃饭时,一个女服务员给我上错了食物。A_____ bought me the _________
_________(上班迟到). Everything is all right.We have nothing
(可埋怨)
A waitress bought me the _wrong food when I was in restaurant yesterdayI didn't think it good to be late for workEverything is all right.We have nothing to complain about
昨天在餐馆吃饭时,一个女服务员给我上错了食物。A___Waitress__ bought me the ___wrong _____
___food______when I was in restaurant yesterday. I didn't think it good__to___ ___be_____ ___late_____
_for______
__work_______(上班...
wrong dishes to be late for workto complain about热烈欢迎上级领导检查指导工作英文怎么说?需要做个英文条幅,内容是热烈欢迎上级领导检查指导工作.请问大家我该怎么写.哪位大侠知道专业的英文怎么写。因为毕竟是条幅,写错了可就糗_百度作业帮
热烈欢迎上级领导检查指导工作英文怎么说?需要做个英文条幅,内容是热烈欢迎上级领导检查指导工作.请问大家我该怎么写.哪位大侠知道专业的英文怎么写。因为毕竟是条幅,写错了可就糗
热烈欢迎上级领导检查指导工作英文怎么说?需要做个英文条幅,内容是热烈欢迎上级领导检查指导工作.请问大家我该怎么写.哪位大侠知道专业的英文怎么写。因为毕竟是条幅,写错了可就糗大了。就怕闹出笑话。
Warmly Welcome Leaders to Inspect and Guide our Work.
Today, our joyful reunion in here, first, I on behalf of our department 200 staffs, to the fellow leaders' arrival expressed sincerely warm welcome, arrives personally our department to the fellow lea...
Warmly welcomed by their superiors to inspect and guide the work of the!
Today we warmly welcome the leaders to visit our company在饭店吃饭,服务员把菜送上来,说“你要的菜来了”这句话用英语怎么说??“你要的菜来了”差不多是这个意思的,用英语来说,不要写错咯,写对课加分哦~_百度作业帮
在饭店吃饭,服务员把菜送上来,说“你要的菜来了”这句话用英语怎么说??“你要的菜来了”差不多是这个意思的,用英语来说,不要写错咯,写对课加分哦~
在饭店吃饭,服务员把菜送上来,说“你要的菜来了”这句话用英语怎么说??“你要的菜来了”差不多是这个意思的,用英语来说,不要写错咯,写对课加分哦~
Here is what you have ordered.
here is your dish~
here are are the dishes you ordered.
Here's your orders.

我要回帖

更多关于 音乐英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐