翻译英语句子网站翻译句子

请用英语翻译句子&&& 听一首歌,想念某个人了,即使不在身边,也感觉好温暖,曾经那个人现在还好嘛?遥远的记忆里,我只想到了你,还清楚的记得,曾经的那些美好,让我好怀念..  现在我才发现,现实是那么_百度作业帮
请用英语翻译句子&&& 听一首歌,想念某个人了,即使不在身边,也感觉好温暖,曾经那个人现在还好嘛?遥远的记忆里,我只想到了你,还清楚的记得,曾经的那些美好,让我好怀念..  现在我才发现,现实是那么的残酷,夜的寂静和冷漠,在这个繁华的城市,我找不到可以让自己停歇的港口,我不知道怎样才填满内心的空虚,我一个人躲在角落里数着不知何时陨落的泪水..  似乎自己已经习惯在深夜中用伤感的文字来表达自己此时的心情,习惯了一个人伤心、流泪、委屈、抱怨、悲伤、失望.或许,这不是习惯而是现状,本来就是这样的.学会文字里隐藏的无可奈何之感,文字里多传递出来的让人心痛的感觉,因为它可以快速的传染给我,总是可以静静的打动我,默默的在我心里蔓延,无限扩张  也许年龄会因岁月而增长,也许内心会因经历而成熟,总听别人说,自己处在这个社会环境要学会长大,学会等待,学会争取,学会放弃,可为什么往往很多时候很多事情又会回到原来的起点.  那么长的未来里,什么都还不确定,没有你的空气都沉重到窒息,再有节奏的音乐也奏不出我对你的那份感觉,仰望不了,幸福的高度,谁允许你在这肮脏的世界,绚丽成那样?想假如是最空虚的痛,奈何桥下的莲花,见证了谁与谁的两世繁华?或许,活着是一种折磨,原来幸福一旦决堤,塌下来的疼痛足以让人无法呼吸,为什么都不存在了,全部消失在了时间里,每一种创伤,都是另一种成熟.
when i listen the that song,I will miss someone,eventhough he doesn't stay with me,i still feel warm.how are you recently someone?in my memory,i only remember you.i can remember everything clearly,i still miss the most precious memories.now i realised that the reality is crute,the night is slience and hardhearted,in this big city,i can't find the harbor that i can stop,i don't knoe how to fill my empty heart,i sit alone in the corner with tears fellen down...seems like i get used to write the sentimaental words to fit my mood,get used to be sad ,burst into tears ,complained disppointed.maybe,that is a reality not a suppose.i realised the pity hiding from the words,and the words tell the hurt of painful heart..it can mood me.so many people tell me,i should learn to grow up,learn to wait,learn to get chances and learn to give up,but,so many time,when we wanto to changes to do manythings,when you look back,you still stand at the begining,you didn't change anything that you want.in the long distance in the future,everything is not clear.i feel Stop breathing whitout you in my world,the most beatiful music can't play my mood,i can't imagination the lenghth of happiness,who allow you to be beautiful like that,maybe alive is a hurt,.the happiness is broken,i can breath with all the suffering,why?there is nothing left.everything has gone in the time zone.,every hurt become a mature mind.
期待毫无压力直译此文的大牛。
when i listen the that song, I will miss someone, eventhough he doesn't stay with me, i still feel warm.how are you recently someone? in my memory,i only remember you. i can remember everything clearl...
Listen to a song, miss a person, even if not in the side, also a good warm feeling, once that person now? Distant memories, I only thought of you, remember, once the good, let me miss.. Now I know, th...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译句子_百度知道
英语翻译句子
跳过这把椅子对我来说很容易?这星期我们去看花卉好吗。我们试着点然篝火。一个小女孩正在上楼梯,但是失败了你能告诉我公园的入口在哪吗。有些人害怕猫,你就会看见那家旅馆在你的前面,戴维将带我们去参观阳光城?在路的尽头右拐。下周一。你认为米利的计划行得通吗。看,很多孩子从学校里跑出来
ould you tell me where is the ell see the reataurant in front of you.a little girl is cimbing
the stairs.we tried to lit the crossfire but failed? go straight till the end of the road and you&#39?it is a piece of cake for me to skip the chair,many children are running
out of the schooldave will take us to the sunshine
city next monday.look.do you think mily&#39.some peopls plan is going to work?what about
going to see the flowers this week
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
At the end of the road right, we go to see the flowers. On Monday. We try to point but the bonfires. A little girl was up the stairs? This week. SeeCan you tell me where is the entrance to the park,s plan is going to work, to me? Skip this chair, you will find the hotel in front of you, many children from school run out, David will take us to see the sunshine town. Some people fear a cat. Do you think she&#39, but failed
Can you tell me where the entrance to the park? This week we went to see the flower well? At the end of the road and turn right, you will see the hotel in front of you. We tried to light the fire, but failed. Do you think of the plan is feasible? Jump over the chair is easy for me. Some people are afraid of cats. Look, a lot of children ran out from the school. Next Monday, David will take us to visit the sun city. A little girl is going up the stairs.
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译句子_百度知道
英文翻译句子
who do not observe the traffic sign and respect the safety of
other people . what’s more,finally, to deal with some problems in the life , which they learned from the examination, who are not diligent to study in ordinary days?2:
Some young men, they don’t recall and make use of the knowledge.
So,fast drive a car which , for example.下面这段话有哪些错误.“尊重他人生命”有英文怎么表达, some young men, lead to a disaster result1, are cheating on exam or employ someone who takes the place of themselves to take part in exam
提问者采纳
exam应该用复数 examsto take part in (the)) life (lives)一般写成respect life足够2. respect (others&#39,而且后面要用复数fast drive a car这是中式英语,正确的表达为speeding1, 这里要有thethe traffic sign要改成 traffic signs不必用the
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
Respect other people's lives
Please respect others's lifes.
那些不努力学习的年轻人总是在考试中作弊或找人替考。所以他们没法从考试中学会回忆并用所知的知识去处理在生活中发生的问题。而且,一些不注意交通信号灯并不尊重他人安全的年轻人总是因为超速致使难以挽回的不幸后果。
为你提供正确译文,请放心使用:“尊重他人生命”可译成:respect others' life
或:respect other people's life
或:respect the life of another person
或:respect the life of other people其中第一个最简洁,第三个指的他人用的是单数。下面是帮你改正后的英文,以后请注意正确的大小写和正确语法。同时,逗号前不能有空格,后面倒要有一空格。由于错误较多,恕不一一指出,可通过比较琢磨出你错在哪里。望有所帮助。 For example, some young men who are usually not diligent in their studies cheat in exams or employ someone to take the exam for them.
So, they can’t recall or make use of the knowledge which they could have learned from the examination to deal with problems in real life. what’s more, some young men who do not observe traffic signs or respect the safety of
other people by driving cars at a reckless speed which often leads to disasters.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译句子_百度知道
英语翻译句子
1.下课后,我们经常在操场上打篮球2.这事他在伦敦度过的第一个新年3.我很高兴把格林先生介绍给你们4.孩子们可以从这些活动中学到很多东订场斥渡俪盗筹醛船互西5.照片上的这个农场看起来和漂亮6.我哥哥想跟你学法语7.你知道怎样用英语写简历妈8.他已经从大学毕业了9.这个年轻人又高又壮。他肯定是个运动员10.作为大学生,你必须学会使用计算机
提问者采纳
After school, we often play basketball in the playgroundThe matter in London, he spent a New YearI am pleased to introduce to you Mr. GreenChildren can be learned from these activities a lot of things Photos on the farm looks beautiful My brother would like you to learn French Do you know how to write curriculum vitae in English, Ma He graduated from the University of This young man tall and strong. He certainly is a player As a university student, you must learn to use computers给你一个网址便于你日后察看
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
After class, we often play basketball on the playgroundThese things he spent in London, the first New Year's eveI&#39订场斥渡俪盗筹醛船互;m pleased to introduce to you Mr. GreenChildren can learn much from those activitiesThis picture looks and beautiful farmMy brother wants to learn French with youDo you know how to use English to write your resumeHe had graduated from collegeThis young man is tall and strong. He must be an athleteAs a student, you must learn to use the computer
1 after class, we often play basketball on the playground2 this thing he spent in London, the first New Year's eve3. I'm glad to introduce to you Mr. GreenFour children from these activities can learn a lot5 photos on this farm looks and beautiful6 my brother wants to learn French with you7. Do you know how to use English to write your resume8 he had graduated from college9 this young man is tall and strong. He must be an athleteBut as a student, you must learn to use the computer
We often play basketball on the playground after classes are dismissedThis is the first new year he spent in LondonIt's my pleasure to introduce Mr. Green to youThe children can acquire much knowledge from these eventsThe farm in the picture looks beautifulMy brother wants to learn French from youDo you know how to write a resume in English?He has already graduated from college.This young man must be an athlete for he is tall and strong.You must learn to use the computer as a university student./ As a university student, you must learn to use the computer.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译句子~_百度知道
英语翻译句子~
mThe school orchestra will practice every Friday for two hours from 3.m. in the school hall. to 5:30 p:30 p
提问者采纳
校管弦乐队将于每周五下午三点半至五点半在学校礼堂练习两个小时。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他14条回答
30,从下午3:30至5学校管弦乐队每周五在学校礼堂排练两个小时
['ɔ:kistrə, -kes-]
“管弦乐队”的意思学校的管弦乐队在每周五从下午3:30分到5:30分之间在学校礼堂练习.应该是这样吧~o(∩_∩)o...
学校的管弦乐队每逢周五在学校大厅里练习两小时,从下午3点半到5点半。
学校交响乐团(管弦乐队)将于每周五下午3:30至5:30在学校大礼堂进行2小时的训练。
学校乐团将实践每星期五两小时,从下午3时30分至下午5:30 ,在学校礼堂。
校管弦乐队将在学校礼堂于每周五下午3:30至5:30为期2个小时的练习。
每周星期五中午3:30 到5:30,学校的乐队将在学校大厅练习两小时.
学校的管弦乐队每周五的3:30-5:30在会堂里要练习两个小时。
学校的管弦乐队会在每周5下午的3:30至5:30在礼堂排练。
学校管弦乐队将在每个星期五的下午3:30到5:30的两个小时在学校大礼堂里练习.
每个礼拜五两个小时,从3:30到5:30,学校的管弦乐队将会在校大厅演奏。
学校乐团将实践每星期五两小时,从下午3时30分至下午5:30 ,在学校礼堂。
学校的管弦乐队每周五都在会堂里从下午三点半到五点半练习两个小时。
学校的管弦乐队将在每周五从下午三点到五点三十在学校的礼堂内训练.
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译英语句子网站 的文章