哪位灌篮高手日语翻译请帮忙翻译一下!多谢!

各位高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!!!
Here we areYou must be the gift falling from the sky Bringing me the sweetest fountain of my life Your voice is the echo of the sunlight Always lingers deep in my mind Your breath is the deep lamp burning at night Crosisng my heart in the sea of time Your dimples are the petals of a passionate flower Driving me lost in its beauty and aroma Your smile is a glass of miracle wine Pulling me deep in the romantic prime Your eyes are twinkling firefies Charmed me in your bringt living light Your arms are the wings of the strongest kind Muffling me at every winter’s door Your heart is the nest where I belong Protecting my soul in our love song Through our iron gates of life Through our “beautiful mess” n tide Here we are Counting moments that inspire , cure , supply me Full of tears , joys , craziness , peace in the days and nights Our memories are the surge of deep music Recording our traces that are low and high So gorgeous , priceless , sincere , sweet are the nameless grace of being toghther Out of the central mind In the union of love Here we are We are still here …
09-11-20 & 发布
Here we are我们在这里You must be the gift falling from the sky 你一定是上天赐予的礼物Bringing me the sweetest fountain of my life带给我生命中最甘甜的泉水 Your voice is the echo of the sunlight你的声音是阳光的回响 Always lingers deep in my mind 总是深深地回荡在我的心中Your breath is the deep lamp burning at night 你的气息是黑夜中散发着热气的深灯Crossing my heart in the sea of time穿越着我那在时间海洋中的心Your dimples are the petals of a passionate flower 你的酒窝是一朵盛开的鲜花的花瓣Driving me lost in its beauty and aroma 驱使着我陶醉在它的美丽和芳香之中Your smile is a glass of miracle wine你的笑容是一杯神奇的葡萄酒Pulling me deep in the romantic prime牵引着我深入至那浪漫的青春年华之中Your eyes are twinkling firefies 你的眼睛是闪闪发光的萤火虫Charmed me in your bright living light使我迷醉于你明亮的生命之光中Your arms are the wings of the strongest kind 你的臂膀是那最强有力者的翅膀Muffling me at every winter’s door 紧裹着我在每个严冬到来之时Your heart is the nest where I belong 你的心是我所归属的栖息地Protecting my soul in our love song 保护着我在我们的情歌中的灵魂Through our iron gates of life穿过我们生命的铁门 Through our “beautiful mess” in tide 穿过我们在潮汐中的“美丽困境”Here we are 我们在这里Counting moments that inspire , cure , supply me 计算着那些鼓舞、治愈和满足我的片刻时光Full of tears , joys , craziness , peace in the days and nights 在日日夜夜里满含着泪水、喜悦、疯狂、安宁Our memories are the surge of deep music 我们的回忆是那澎湃深沉的乐曲Recording our traces that are low and high 记录着我们那忽高忽低的(乐曲)轨迹So gorgeous , priceless , sincere , sweet are the nameless grace of being toghther 把它们拼接在一起是那么的辉煌、无价、真诚、悦耳的难言之美Out of the central mind 离开了基本的心In the union of love 进入爱的结合之中Here we are 我们在这里We are still here …我们在此守候……
请登录后再发表评论!
北京路和上下九——逛过就算了
请登录后再发表评论!提示您:你还未登录。
没有账号?
恭喜你获得新机会
输入好友ID
本次机会已经送出,可复制一下链接给好友!请高手帮忙翻译一下!谢谢拉_百度知道
请高手帮忙翻译一下!谢谢拉
Going to be any more showers of owls tonight、Most mysterious、Trying to pull himself together,he let himself into the house.2,over to Jim McGuffin with the weather.And now,Jim?出自《哈利波特与魔法石》英文版1
提问者采纳
今天夜里还会下猫头鹰雨吗,he let himself into the house。现在我把话筒交给吉姆 麦古芬,Jim、Trying to pull himself together.And now. 他先让自己镇定下来,所以“要让自己镇定下来”2,随后就进屋去了? (新闻播音员说)真是太奇怪了。吉姆,over to Jim McGuffin with the weather。(出自魔法石第一章)PS
是因为德思礼先生碰到了一堆怪事,心神不宁、Most mysterious,问问他天气情况如何. Going to be any more showers of owls tonight?(同样出自魔法石第一章)其实,去翻一下中文版不就得了1
提问者评价
我没有买中文版的
看得挺痛苦就是了谢谢啊
其他类似问题
请高手帮忙的相关知识
其他2条回答
最神奇的.试着把他自己拉到一起,他让自己进了屋。2,让给吉姆McGuffin和天气报道。那么现在。今晚还会有猫头鹰阵雨吗,吉姆1
尝试着把另外的自己拉到身边,从而进入那座房屋.最为神秘一刻,又即将转至幸存下来的吉姆 麦克金.嘿,吉姆,今晚还会落猫头鹰雨吗?NOW 这里是又的意思 强调 英文里有的时候出现&NOW WHAT?&
意思是,又怎么了?还想怎样的意思
我也是自己搞出来的不知道你是否同意
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手日语翻译 的文章

随机推荐