[02:34.69]Love, love, love, love
[02:37.17]Locked in love
[02:38.64]Love, love, love
[02:40.75]I'm locked in love
[02:42.72]
[02:43.55]Lrc by Loren Mt from LK Lyrics Group
Jason Derulo最新歌曲just we my hand什么意思,起凡999元大礼包 _ 广州玩具厂_广州毛绒玩具厂_广东玩具厂_广东毛绒玩具厂
just we my hand什么意思,起凡999元大礼包
哇,不用了吧/s?wd=my+humps+mtv&lm=0&si=&rn=10&tn=GreenBrowser&ie=gb2312&ct=0&cl=3&f=1&rsp=0=============应该是My Humps,humpn.1. (驼)峰;(背部的)隆肉[C]2. 驼背[C]an old man with a hump驼背老人3. 小圆丘,小丘[C]4. 【英】【口】忧郁[the S]5. 危机,困难阶段[C]有这么翻译的:我的巅峰My Humps 歌曲内容 转载歌词请保留以下信息! ※※歌词转载自〖天空歌词网〗 [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all junk inside your trunk [Fergie] I&ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps Check it out I drive these brothers crazy I do it on the daily they treat me really nicely They buy me all these ice Dolce and Gabbana Fendi and ??? Caring they be sharin All their money got me wearing fly Whether I aint askin They say they love mah ass in Seven Jeans True religion I say no but they keep givin So I keep on takin And no I aint fakin We can keep on takin Now keep on demonstratin My love my love my love my love you love my lady lumps my hump my hump my hump my humps they got you.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..and spending time on me.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..uh on me on me.. [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all that junk inside that trunk.. [Fergie] I&ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that ass all that ass inside your jeans [Fergie] I&ma make make make make you scream make you scream make you scream Coz of my humps my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my lovely lady lumps Check it out [Will.i.am] I met a girl down at the disco She said hey hey hey ya lets go I can be ya baby, you could be my honey Lets spend time not money And mix your milk with my coco puff milky milky coco mix your milk with my coco puff Milky milky Riiiiight... [Fergie] They say I&m really sexy The boys they wanna sex me They always standin next to me Always dancin next to me tryna feel my hump hump Lookin at my lump lump you can look but you can&t touch it if you touch it I&ma start some drama you don&t want no drama No no drama no no no no drama So don&t Pull on my hand boy you aint my man boy I&m just tryna dance boy And move my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my lovely lady lumps my lovely lady lumps my lovely lady lumps In the back and in the front my loving got you.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..and spending time on me.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..uh on me on me.. [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all junk inside that trunk [Fergie] I&ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that ass all that ass inside your jeans [Fergie] I&ma make make make make you scream make you scream make you scream [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all that junk inside that trunk [Fergie] I&ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off this hump [Will.i.am] Whatcha gonna do with all that breasts all that breast inside that shirt [Fergie] I&ma make make make make you work make you work work make you work [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..and spending time on me.. [Will.i.am] Shes got me spending.. [Fergie] Ohh..Spending all your money on me..uh on me on me..
Sometimes I feel like everybody's got a problem有时候我觉得所有人都有一个问题Sometimes I feel like nobody wants to solve them有时候我觉得没有人想解决这些问题I know that people say we're never gonna make it我知道人们说我们永远不可能成功But I know we're gonna get through this但是我知道我们可以度过这个困难Close your eyes and please don't let me go闭上你的眼睛,请不要让我走Don't, don't, don't, don't let me go now不要,不要,不要,不要让我现在走Close your eyes don't let me let you go关上你的眼睛不要让我让你走Take my hand tonight今晚请牵着我的手Let's not think about tomorrow让我们不要想着明天Take my hand tonight今晚请牵着我的手We can find some place to go我们可以找一些地方可去Cause our hearts are locked forever因为我们的心已经永远的锁在一起And our love will never die我们的爱将永远不死Take my hand tonight, one last time今晚请最后牵我的手一次The city sleeps and we're lost in the moment城市睡觉着,我们也将失去在时刻里Another kiss as we're lying on the pavement再一个吻我们会躺在路面上If they could see us they would tell us that we're crazy如果他们能看到我们,他们会告诉我们,我们是神经病But I know they just don't understand但是我知道只是因为他们不明白Close your eyes and please don't let me goDon't, don't don't, don't let me go nowClose your eyes don't let me let you goTake my hand tonightLet's not think about tomorrowTake my hand tonightWe can find some place to goCause our hearts are locked foreverAnd our love will never dieTake my hand tonight, one last timeThe rain drops, the tears keep falling随着雨下着,眼泪也不停着流I see your face and it keeps 妨谝虫纫俜鞘丑诓窗彤me going我看见你的脸那让我可以继续前进If I get lost your light's gonna guide me如果我迷路你的光辉继续引导我And I know that you can take me home因为我知道你可以把我带回家You can take me home你可以把我带回家Take my hand tonightLet's not think about tomorrowTake my hand tonightWe can find some place to goCause our hearts are locked foreverAnd our love will never dieTake my hand tonight, one last timeTake my hand tonightLet's not think about tomorrowTake my hand tonightWe can find some place to go(Find some place to go)Cause our hearts are locked foreverAnd our love will never die(Our love will never die)Take my hand tonight, one last timeOne last time
``.cn/vblog_index.asp?movid=8624&uid=3083&userid=5820````这是一穿迷彩裤``头发黄色波浪``白色小吊带``年纪不大的小女孩吧````忽忽````至于那歌词意思嘛````/question/.html?si=10````这是全部歌词的``你``可以去看看````My humps``我的颠峰……(女人身上的……某个部位……94这样)``
您好! 意思是:所以,但愿你可以牵住我的手 望您采纳,谢谢您的支持!
是这个么? Maher Zain的 I hear the flower’s kinda crying loud The breeze’s sound in sad Oh no Tell me when did we become, So cold and empty inside Lost a way long time ago Did we really turn out blind We don’t see that we keep ...
Sometimes I feel like everybody's got a problem 有时候我觉得所有人都有一个问题 Sometimes I feel like nobody wants to solve them 有时候我觉得没有人想解决这些问题 I know that people say we're never gonna make it 我知道人们说我们...
来注视着我,牵起我的手。为什么我们那时变成了陌生人?
hold my hand为迈克尔·杰克逊与阿肯(Akon)合唱,这首歌的作者克劳德·凯利(Claude Kelly)接受记者采访时表示,这首歌原本是写给惠特妮·休斯顿的,结果被阿肯半途截留,还拿来跟迈克尔·杰克逊合唱,他事先一点也不知道。因此,当他听到迈克尔的声...
Hold My Hand 牵住我的手 Akon and MJ (阿肯和迈克尔·杰克逊) This life don't last forever(hold my hand) 苦日子不会永远下去(牵我的手) So tell me what we're waiting for(hold my hand) 你说 我们还在拖延什么呢?(牵我的手) Better o...
哇,不用了吧 /s?wd=my+humps+mtv&lm=0&si=&rn=10&tn=GreenBrowser&ie=gb2312&ct=0&cl=3&f=1&rsp=0 ============= 应该是My Humps, hump n. 1. (驼)峰;(背部的)隆肉[C] 2. 驼背[C] an old man with a hump 驼背老人 3. 小...
什么节奏 快慢 甜美 还是 粗犷就像碧昂斯的 把感觉都有说详细点 急也不差这一会
是Troy的bet on it MV: /player.php/sid/XNjg4OTE0NjQ=/v.swf everybody's always talking at me everybody's trying to get in my head i wanna listen to my own heart talking i need to count on myself instead did...
This life don't last forever(hold my hand) 苦日子不会永远下去(牵我的手) So tell me what we're waiting for(hold my hand) 你说 我们还在拖延什么呢?(牵我的手) Better off being together(hold my hand) 你我两人一起(牵我的手) Be...
返回主页:
本文网址:http://www./view-.html【Love Locked Out】_Lawson-Love Locked Out在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Love Locked Out
《Love Locked Out》 - Lawson
Love Locked Out
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Love Locked Out相关MV推荐
《Love Locked Out》歌词
Love Locked Out - Lawson
Love locked out
Love locked out
Love locked out
hey, hey