把这几句话翻译成英文:1.我有一个好朋友,他叫杰克沃克。2....

英语几句关于朋友超简单的话,等,绝对答完就给结果1.我有一个好朋友2.所以,她可以成为我的好朋友,一起度过美好时光3.一次,我因为起晚了,晚到车站,(她就在车站等了我好长时间,)让_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语几句关于朋友超简单的话,等,绝对答完就给结果1.我有一个好朋友2.所以,她可以成为我的好朋友,一起度过美好时光3.一次,我因为起晚了,晚到车站,(她就在车站等了我好长时间,)让
英语几句关于朋友超简单的话,等,绝对答完就给结果1.我有一个好朋友2.所以,她可以成为我的好朋友,一起度过美好时光3.一次,我因为起晚了,晚到车站,(她就在车站等了我好长时间,)让我很感动,她很讲信用,而我却没.()里可以不写....谢谢答的人^^
1.i have one good friend2.so,she become my good friend,spend wonderful time together 3.one times,because i woke up late,so,i have arrived late at the station,(she has waited me for a quite long time in station,) lets me very moved,she keeps one's word very much,but actually i do not have英语翻译1我有一个好朋友,他叫王磊2他比我高,但我比他更强健3我比他活泼开朗4我擅长体育,他的美术很好5我们两个都爱打篮球_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1我有一个好朋友,他叫王磊2他比我高,但我比他更强健3我比他活泼开朗4我擅长体育,他的美术很好5我们两个都爱打篮球
英语翻译1我有一个好朋友,他叫王磊2他比我高,但我比他更强健3我比他活泼开朗4我擅长体育,他的美术很好5我们两个都爱打篮球
I have a good name whose name is Wang Lei.He is taller than me,but I am stronger than him.I am more openning and active than him.I am good at sports,and he does weill in drawing.We both like playing basketball.希望能够帮到楼主
1. I have a friend , whose name is Wanglei.2. He is taller than I ,but I am stronger than he.3. I am more open and active than he.4. I am good at sports
while he does well in art.5. We both like playing basketball.
I have a friend named Wang Lei.He is taller than me but i am stronger than him.And i'm more outgoing.He does well in drawing,while i'm better at PE.There's also something we habe in common.we both like playing basketball.
1 I have a good friend, he called wang lei2 he is higher than me, but I'm better than he stronger3 I than his lively and cheerful4 I'm good at sports, his art is very good5 we both love to play basketball
1.I have a good friend,his name is Wang Lei.2.He is taller than me but I am stronger than him.3.I am more active than him.4.I am good at sports,and he is good at drawing.5.We both prefer to play basketball.
1I have a good friend his name is Wang Lei 2He is taller than me ,but I am more athletic than he 3.I am more outgoing than he 4.I am good at P.E. and he does well in art.5We both like playing basketball英语翻译用括号里的词语,把句子翻译成英文1.上周他将朋友的婚礼拍录下来了(film)2.树叶在微风中沙沙作响(whisper)3每桌能做多少客人(seat)4我们离房价还有六天(go)5我认为杰克可以_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译用括号里的词语,把句子翻译成英文1.上周他将朋友的婚礼拍录下来了(film)2.树叶在微风中沙沙作响(whisper)3每桌能做多少客人(seat)4我们离房价还有六天(go)5我认为杰克可以
英语翻译用括号里的词语,把句子翻译成英文1.上周他将朋友的婚礼拍录下来了(film)2.树叶在微风中沙沙作响(whisper)3每桌能做多少客人(seat)4我们离房价还有六天(go)5我认为杰克可以胜过这个国家的所有赛跑选手(beat)6.给你拍照时请不要动(still)4.改为:我们离放假还有六天(go)
1.He filmed his friend's wedding ceremony last week.2.The breeze is whispering in the leaves.3.How many guests can be seated in each table?4.There are six days to go before we have a holiday.5.I think Jack can beat any other sprinter in this country.6.Keep still while taking a photo for you.
He filmed the course of his friend's nuptial last week.The leaves was whispering in the breath.How many guests can be seated by every desk?We have gone only six days for the price of the houseI think Jack can beat all the race player of the country.Please be still when I am taking photos for you英语翻译1.我已经厌倦了居住在市中心(bored)2.杰克来上海已有十年了(since)3.二十岁左右的女孩喜欢赶时髦(keep up with)4.每次妈妈叫他帮忙做家务,他总是假装在看书(every time)5.许多市_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.我已经厌倦了居住在市中心(bored)2.杰克来上海已有十年了(since)3.二十岁左右的女孩喜欢赶时髦(keep up with)4.每次妈妈叫他帮忙做家务,他总是假装在看书(every time)5.许多市
英语翻译1.我已经厌倦了居住在市中心(bored)2.杰克来上海已有十年了(since)3.二十岁左右的女孩喜欢赶时髦(keep up with)4.每次妈妈叫他帮忙做家务,他总是假装在看书(every time)5.许多市民写信给市长抱怨上下班时间交通堵塞(complain)
1.我已经厌倦了居住在市中心(bored) I have already bored live in the centeral of the city.2.杰克来上海已有十年了(since) Jack came in Shanghai since 10 years ago.3.二十岁左右的女孩喜欢赶时髦(keep up with) The twenty-year-old people like keep up with the fashion things4.每次妈妈叫他帮忙做家务,他总是假装在看书(every time) Every time his mother called him help with the housework,he always pretends reading the book.5.许多市民写信给市长抱怨上下班时间交通堵塞(complain)Many residents wrote letters to complain about the bad and heavy traffic when the time for go to work and go home.
1.I was already weary have lived in the town center 2.Jake comes Shanghai to have ten years 3.20 year-old about girl likes keeping up with the times 4.Each time mother is called him to ...英语翻译1.他跳得比吉姆高2.在我们班,他跑的最快3.杰克是三个男孩中个子最高的4.中国比非洲的任何一个国家都大_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.他跳得比吉姆高2.在我们班,他跑的最快3.杰克是三个男孩中个子最高的4.中国比非洲的任何一个国家都大
英语翻译1.他跳得比吉姆高2.在我们班,他跑的最快3.杰克是三个男孩中个子最高的4.中国比非洲的任何一个国家都大
he jumps higher than jimhe runs (the) fast in my classjack is the tallest (one) among the 3 boyschina is larger than any countrys in africa
1.He jump higher than Jim2.In our class, he ran fastest3.Jack is the tallest of the three boys4.China's more than any other country in Africa
classjack is

我要回帖

更多关于 杰克沃克 的文章

随机推荐