跪求英语高手帮我翻译下这篇文章吧,谢绝机器人高手俱乐部翻译呀,在...

跪求高手帮忙翻译这篇英语文章.咱英语无能啊..不要机翻.谢谢.I played a racquetball game against my cousin Ed last week. It was one of the most surprising and tiring games I've ever had. When Ed first phoned and suggested we play, I laughed quietly, figuring_百度作业帮
跪求高手帮忙翻译这篇英语文章.咱英语无能啊..不要机翻.谢谢.I played a racquetball game against my cousin Ed last week. It was one of the most surprising and tiring games I've ever had. When Ed first phoned and suggested we play, I laughed quietly, figuring on an easy victory. After all, Ed's idea of exercise has always been nothing more effort-making than lifting a fork to his mouth. As long as I can remember, Ed's been the least physically fit member in the family, and strangely proud of himself. His big stomach has always ballooned out between his T-shirt and trousers. Although the family often joked about that, Ed refused to buy a larger T-shirt or to lose weight. So when Ed arrived for our game not only with the bottom of his shirt gathered inside his trousers but also with a stomach you could hardly notice, I was so surprised that I was speechless. My cousin must have made an effort to get himself into shape. As a result, at the point in our game when I'd have predicted(预计)the score to be a bout 9 to 1 in my favor, it was instead 7 to 9-and Ed was leading. The sudden realization was painful. We continued to play like two mad men. When the score was 16 up, I was having serious doubts about staying alive until 21 years old, let alone scoring that many points. When the game finally ended, both of us were lying flat on our backs, too tired to move. In a way, I think we both won: I the game, but cousin Ed my respect.
上周我和我的堂兄艾德打了场回力球,那是我打过的最意外和劳累的比赛之一了.最初艾德打电话让我跟他打比赛的时候,我暗地里笑了“肯定是我轻松获胜了”.毕竟一直以来艾德认为锻炼不会比叉东西到嘴里更费力.就我能记得的来说,艾德是一家人里身体最差的了,但他对自己出奇的自豪.他的大肚子总是在T恤和裤子中间像气球一样鼓起来,家里人经常会拿这个开玩笑,他却不去买个大点的T恤也不去减肥.艾德来比赛的时候T恤束在裤子里,肚子几乎注意不到,这让我吃惊到无语,堂兄肯定花了很大功夫回复体型.因此,比赛的赛点不是我预计的9:1我领先,相反是7:9艾德领先,突然意识到这个让我很不爽.接下来我们打的像两个疯子.当比分到16以上时,我十分怀疑这样打能不能活到21岁.(觉得这句有问题,不知道怎么翻译合适)比赛最终结束的时候我们都躺在那,累的动不了.在某种程度上我觉得我们都赢了:我赢了比赛,艾德赢得了我的尊重.
我参加了回力球对阵我的表弟赢得了上个星期。这是其中一个最令人惊讶的而累人月我有过最好的交谈。艾德第一打电话建议我们玩,我笑的时候,计算在轻松获胜。毕竟,爱德的想法的运动一直没有比提升叉子effort-making送到他口。只要我能记住,埃德的被最健康的身体在家庭成员,奇怪的是为自己骄傲。他的大胃一直猛增在t恤衫和长裤。虽然家里人经常开玩笑说,艾德拒绝购买一个更大的t恤还是来减肥。所以,当伊德来参加...
我打了埃德对我的表哥上周壁球比赛。这是最令人惊讶的和我有过累的比赛之一。当Ed,并建议先打电话给我们玩,我静静地笑了起来,在一个轻松的胜利盘算。毕竟,埃德的运动理念一直没有更多的精力比搬起叉使他的嘴。只要我能记住,埃德的身体一直是最适合在家庭中的成员,奇怪自己感到自豪。他的大胃一直猛增了与他的T恤和长裤。虽然有关这家人经常开玩笑说,埃德拒绝购买更大的T恤或减肥。因此,当埃德为我们的游戏来不仅与他的...跪求英语翻译 高手进 谢绝机器翻译。。句式不太会 哥哥们帮帮忙~~_百度知道
跪求英语翻译 高手进 谢绝机器翻译。。句式不太会 哥哥们帮帮忙~~
让她知道你对许多事物的想法和态度.作为一个您的年龄段的学生.你面对的问题在我们的青少年中很普遍,我们应该明智一点.推心置腹的谈话会帮助您更好地相互理解1。2.他们也是一些机会。3,我了解您的情况,不要做任何可能伤害她感情的事情.但是。5。4
提问者采纳
3.Some confidential talks will help you understand each other better1.They are also opportunities of letting her know your ideas and attitudes about many things.4.5.2.But we should be sensible and not do anything that harms her feelings.What you are facing is common among us teenagers,I understand your
situation.As
student of your age
提问者评价
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
make her know your thoughts and attitudes on things.as a student at the same age with you.the problem you are facing is very common in our teenagers,don&#39.sincere talking will help you to understand each other better1.these are chances too.2.3.but we should be wise.5;t do anything would hurt her.4, i can understand you
1.As one of your age groups of students, I understand your situation.2.You are facing problems in our very common among teenagers.3.But we should be wise enough to know, don't do anything that may hurt her feelings of things.4.Intimate conversation can help you better understand each other.5.They are also few chances, let her know you to many things ideas and attitude.英式翻译
1. As you age, l know you.
2 You are faced with the question of our young people are very common.
3. however, we should be sensible, do not make any might hurt her feelings ofconfidence.
4. The talk will help you better mutual understanding.
5. They are also some chan
1. As one of your age groups of students, I understand your situation.2. You are facing problems in our very common among teenagers.3. But we should be wise enough to know, don't do anything that may hurt her feelings of things.4. Intimate conversation can help you better understand each other.5. They also some opportunity, let her know you to many things ideas and attitude.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁各位英语高手,麻烦帮我翻译一下这篇文章,非常感谢Singapore airlines is one of the most successful airlines in the world ,the main reason for this is its strong brand management,because the airline has no domestic flights ,it had to compete for international rou_百度作业帮
各位英语高手,麻烦帮我翻译一下这篇文章,非常感谢Singapore airlines is one of the most successful airlines in the world ,the main reason for this is its strong brand management,because the airline has no domestic flights ,it had to compete for international routes ,straight away ,This difficult start led to stand out from the other major airlines .Singapore airlines invested greatly in research and development .they aimed to offer the best technology and excellent customer service
One of the most important aspects of the brand was the cabin crew when the airline was launched in 1972,it employed the French designer,Piere balmain ,to design the uniform ,he created a spacial version of the Malaysian sarong ,the image of the Singapore Airfine flight stewardess in her strong became one of the best known in the air travel industry .it illustrated the brand values of hospitality and customer care ,singapore airlines ran a very detailed training programme for the cabin crew to make sure that the brand was always fully delivered,their slogan,a great way to fly also emphasized the high quality of the brand
新加坡航空公司是世界上最成功的航空公司之一,这主要的原因是其强大的品牌管理,因为该航空公司没有国内航班,它必须毫不犹豫地去争取国际航线,这种在困境中开创成长,使得该公司从其他主要航空公司中脱颖而出.新加坡航空公司在研究和开发中的投资很大.它们的目的是提供最好的技术和优秀的客户服务.其品牌的一个最重要方面是它的乘务组,1972年推出首条航线的时候,它雇佣了法国的设计师 Piere balmain 来设计制服,他创造了马来西亚围裙的一个独特版本,新加坡航空空中小姐的形象作为其强项成为了在整个航空业中最闻名的.它还展现了好客与客户关怀的品牌价值,新加坡航空公司为乘务人员进行了非常详细的培训计划,以确保其品牌文化能够被充分的传达.他们的口号--“飞跃万里,超越一切”同样也强调了其高质量的品牌文化.
新加坡航空是世界上其中一个非常成功的航空公司,最主要的原因是他们有强劲的品牌管理,因为航空公司没有国内航班,使得它必须与国际航班竞争,立竿见影.这种困难导致的立场开始从其他主要航空公司进行.新加坡航空公司大量投资在研究和发展.他们的目标在于提供最好的科技和最优质的客服.这个品牌最重要的一方面是乘务员.当这个航空公司建于1972年,它请了法国的设计师Piere balmain去设计制服.他...
新加坡航空公司是世界上最著名的航空公司之一,主要原因是它强大的品牌管理。因为新航空公司没有国内航线,它必须要与国际直道航线竞争,这一起步困难却使它从其它航空公司中脱颖而出。新航空公司也非常注重研发,目标是提供最好的技术与出色的客户服务。新航空公司品牌中最重要的一个方面是它1972年成立后招募的乘务员,它邀请法国设计师皮埃尔巴尔曼设计了马来西亚布裙特别版式的统一制服,从此新航空公司的空姐踏...
为什麼要帮你翻译超级英语高手来帮我翻译这篇中文的文章吧`~急啊.._百度知道
超级英语高手来帮我翻译这篇中文的文章吧`~急啊..
还可到西双版纳去欣赏热带风光、各地景色;苏州的古玩、上海的友谊商店里将东西一次买齐?答、什么时候到中国旅游最佳。北京是中国的政治,才不致于在海关遇到麻烦;明清两代皇室居住的地方——故宫、地毯?一?答,应当先到哪些地方。上海是中国最大城市,可以观雪景、滑冰、上海。西安是古丝绸之路的起点;大雁塔、地毯、西安等地?答。一般来说;作为炎黄子孙还可以去拜谒离西安不远的皇帝陵,不妨在一、糕点和手工艺品,那里有引人入胜的石林和滇池。如果您嫌麻烦,比如说北京的景泰蓝?在什么地方买最合适:这首先要看您能安排多少时间、鼓楼是唐代留下来的建筑、上海、唐三彩?冬季去什么地方好、纺织品,第一次到中国。三;到西安您可以买兵马俑,“桂林山水甲天下。没有见过冰雪的港澳同胞、
第一次到中国旅游,而且一般可以代您托运、西安最好是在春,也可以在北京、二月份去哈尔滨。在这里您可以游览万里长城中的一段——八达岭;杭州的丝绸。中国各地都有自己独特的产品可买,挑选余地更大。但记住一定要有发票和正式鉴定标记(即红漆标记)。冬季您若怕冷的话可以到没有酷暑和严冬的“春城”——昆明;清朝御花园——颐和园和北海;您可以到杨贵妃洗澡的华清池去洗温泉澡,尝品唐菜,沿着漓江顺水而下到阳朔、看冰灯、棉纺织品在世界上享有盛名,那里是冰雪的世界。在西安还可以欣赏到仿唐音乐和歌舞、瓷器。二,阳朔山水甲桂林”、丝绸,也是中国历史上建都最多的城市之一,是中国园林艺术的代表、文化中心,应当先到北京。爱好艺术的游客,会使您感到满意,而且比在世界其他地方购买价格更合理,滑雪、涮羊肉,这个旅游项目不会使你失望,在这里选购物品最合适。也可以去桂林;上海的中国服装、棉纺织品,可以说一年四季都可以旅游、秋两季,还可品尝到正宗的北京烤鸭:中国幅员广大。新发掘的秦兵马俑被成为“世界第八大奇迹”,被人称为“天堂”。离上海仅有几小时路程的苏州和杭州:中国的手工艺品、气候差异很大,还可以在中国购买字画和古玩、在中国有什么东西最值得买,上海品种繁多的小吃,大城市的友谊商店一般货源都比较充足。如到上述所说的北京初到中国旅游可到哪些地方
提问者采纳
which should be a first place. Qin was new to discover the &quot.&quot. The friendship store large cities are generally sufficient supply, who is described as a & Dayan P Royal Palace -- the residence of the Ming and Qing dynasties, in China there anything worth buying, the first time in China, would you feel satisfied. Only a few hours away from Ss clothing Cotton Tspring city&quot, Shuanyangrou, carpets, food tasted Tang goods, you can see how much time arrangements. Various parts of China have their own unique products can be bought, where there is snow in the world can view snowy landscapes in America. Third, but generally You consignments, the best time to visit Can was the starting point of the ancient Silk Road, porcelain, in February to Harbin, Xi&#39. Generally.& You can buy the X Hangzhou S The tourism project wil You can go to Huaqingchi Take a bath of hot springs bath. But remember invoices must have official identification and labeling (red paint markings). Never seen snow in Hong Kong and Macao compatriots. If the members of the above-mentioned Beijing. If you can go to the cold winter without heat and winter&#39, but also in Beijing? In what is the most suitable place to buy, should be first in Beijing, S San is the best in the spring and fall, as well as the history of China named one of the largest cities, is the representative of the Chinese garden art, but also to appreciate the Xishuangbanna tropical scenery? What better place to winter? One, S Qing Yu Hua Yuan -- the Summer Palace and Bs political and cultural center, one might: First of all, &quot. Can also go to G, we are here to choose the most suitable products, can be said to be tourist season, cotton textiles i Chinese people can also leave as a homage to the Emperor&#39, for instance, Yangshuo A landscape of Guilin. S S -- Kunming Dianchi Lake and Stone Forest where s tomb near Xi&#39, but also a taste of authentic Beijing duck, a greateEighth Miracle in the World&s purchase of pictures and antiquesChinese tourism to be the beginning of what? Answer . and the purchase price is more than reasonable in other parts of the world, but also on China&#39, China&#39. textiles. In Xian Tang also enjoy music and dance. Here you can tour the Great Wall at Badaling section --, calm down along the Lijiang River to Yangshuo, the Closionne Carpet: Cparadise. Beijing is China&#39, the Shanghai wide variety of snacks, Xi'an, Tang tri-color? Answer , Tang Gulou is left to the building. Art-s &quot, cakes and handicrafts, skiing and skating. see Ice, Suzhou and Hangzhou in the south, silk. If you find it troublesome, Shanghai store will be the friendship be Xi&#39? Answer , scenery and the climate in different regions: The Chinese handicrafts. Shanghai is China'enjoys landscape of Guilin, for the first time to visit China
提问者评价
麻烦了...虽然翻译得不是太好.但是还是谢谢了``
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
just meet the trouble in the maritime customs unlikely, might as well at a, have to deserve most to buy what things in China, textile products that species of Shanghai are of a great variety. Peking is a Chinese politics?The winter go where good, pastry and handicraft article, go to China to travel when the best, cultural center.Qin&#39. Love the visitor of art, can also taste Peking of the orthodox school to roast duck, cotton textile product of SThe place that clear and pure two imperial house live- past temple, and generally can with s music and song and dances in Xs vegetables, should arriv;The curio of Suzhou, was been called the &You can arrive the pure pond of 华 that YANG2 GUI4 FEI take a shower to wash the hot springs 澡 , making choice of purchase the product here quite the cheese, and even more reasonable than purchasing the price in os terra cotta warrior of the new exhumation was become& laurel wood the landscape number one in the world,The going to Xian you can buy the terra cotta warrior, the general sources of the comity store of big city Cities are all more ample? A. of P heaven&quot. In winter you if afraid and cold can go to&quot, Tang three colourful, there is fascinating stone wood there and pond of 滇 , the weather di. Shanghai is a Chinese biggest city, rinse the mutton, February goes to the strand of 哈尔 , see the ice light, taste article Tang&#39?The where The silk of Hangzhou, Shanghai, can purchase the calligraphy and curios still in China:This wants to see first how much The big wild goose tower, the cotton textile product of China at possess the great reputation in the world? Answer. Xian is the point of departure of the ancient Silk Road, everyplace landscape? ABe the yellow descendant of 炎 can also call to pay respects to leave not far emperor 陵 in Xian.Such as go to Peking, saying the enamel, choose the leeway larger.Can also go to the laurel wood, is also a Chinese history to found a capital one of the most cities up, Suzhou and Hangzhou of the road, skate.G the spring city&quot, Xian that above-mentioned say best is in the spring.Can also enjoy to imitate Tang&#39, along river of 漓 with the current but descend arrive the sun 朔 ,&quot.If you dislike troublesome.In here you can sight-see the great wall of a segment- eight reach the 岭 好说The beginning go to which places can Chinese tour arrive, autumn two quarterses. Three, will make you feel satisfied.Did not see the ice snow HongKong-Macau compatriot, carpet, carpet of PThe Manchu Dynasty resists garden- Summer Palace and the North Seas, Shanghai, can also buy thing once together in the comity store of Peking, go to China to travel for the first time, can also arrive a version of west 纳 to enjoy the tropical landscape, ski, is a representative of Chinese park art:The handicraft article. Two, can with the view snow landscape.But remember and must have the invoice and authenticate the marking( namely red paint marking) formally, go to China for the first time, should arrive etc,The Chinese clothing.Leave there are only several hours in Shanghai, the sun 朔
landscape A laurel wood&quot, X of have no intense heat and sever winter- Kunming, silk.Chinese everyplace has the oneself the special product and can buy, Shanghai, there is the w the eighth miracle in world&quot, a light repast, this tour item will not make you disappoint, the four seasons can travel, the drum building is the building that the Tang Dynasty stay:The Chinese territory is large? Answer
妈妈眯呀!太多了!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译An end-of-life vehicle (ELV) is a specified vehicle which is discarded or is to be discarded by its registered owner as waste.Vehicles normally reach the end of their useful lives,either due to age (typically around 12e14 years),or because of heavy damage following an_百度作业帮
英语翻译An end-of-life vehicle (ELV) is a specified vehicle which is discarded or is to be discarded by its registered owner as waste.Vehicles normally reach the end of their useful lives,either due to age (typically around 12e14 years),or because of heavy damage following an accident.Therefore there is no fixed age,at which a vehicle can be considered an end-of-life vehicle (http).ELVs can be categorised into 2 natural and premature (Mat Saman and Blount,2006).Premature vehicles have come to the end of their useful life before their average lifespan,either due to fire,theft,flood,vandalism or accident damage.These cases often have a wealth of reusable part removed before further processing.Meanwhile,natural ELVs are vehicles that reach the end of their useful life.It tends to be in a bad state of repair and part resale value is at a minimum and often a number a health and safety issues need to be addressed before de-pollution and further processing.Nowadays,customers are not only concern about price,but it is more common now for the customers to choose products that correspond with manufacturers ethics,such as those based on environmental issues.The remanufacturing of products or parts is the most significant in terms of resource conservation and in economic terms primarily in relation to the aftermarket supply (Subramoniam et al.,2009) and the remanufacturing process is a process in which reasonably high volumes of similar products are collected to a central serviceplace,disassembled and then treated to be reused (Zwolinskiet al.,2006).Therefore,obviously the growing ‘‘Green’’awareness can force the automotive OEMs to demand remanufacturing products from the suppliers in their contracts (Subramoniam et al.,2009).Seitz(2007) categorised the driving forces and motivations of automotive remanufacturing into motives identified in the literature and new observations (Seitz,2007).The first parts of the driving forces include ethical and moral responsibility,product take back and recovery legislation and direct economic motive (profitability of remanufacturing) (Seitz,2007).The new motives have been identified as driving forces forautomotive engine remanufacturing undertaken by the OEM.It was found that for the automotive manufacturer,the remanufactured engines provided a valuable source of spare parts and under-warranty engines.In addition,market share and brand protection as well as customer orientation were seen as the more dominant reasons for the undertaking of the recovery operation than the motivations discussed in the literature (Seitz,2007).是机械方面的关于报废车辆的,谢绝在线翻译器
报废车辆(弱电)是一个指定的车辆被丢弃,或是被丢弃的废物注册业主.车辆的正常使用寿命结束的时候,无论是由于年龄(通常在12e14年),或因重伤害事故后.因此没有固定的年龄,在其中一个可被视为一个报废车辆(协议).运载火箭可分为2个主要群体;自然和过早(垫萨满和布朗特,2006).过早的车辆来结束他们的生命的前他们的平均寿命,或者由于火灾,盗窃,洪水,破坏或意外损坏.这些案件往往有丰富的可重复使用的部分删除进一步处理之前.同时,自然报废汽车的车辆达到其使用寿命结束.它往往是在一个糟糕的修复和部分转售价值是在最低限度,往往有多健康和安全问题需要得到解决之前,同样适用和进一步处理.如今,客户不仅关注价格,但更常见的是现在为客户选择产品符合制造商伦理,如基于环境问题.再制造产品或零部件是最重要的方面节约资源,在经济方面,主要是在与售后市场供应(subramoniam等人.,2009)和再制造过程是一个过程中,合理地大量同类产品收集到一个中央serviceplace,拆卸和处理重复使用(zwolinskiet等,2006).因此,很明显,越来越多的“''awareness可以迫使汽车厂商要求再制造产品从供应商的合同(subramoniam等人.,2009).塞茨(2007)分类的驱动力和动机的汽车再制造动机中确定的文学和新的意见(塞茨,2007).第一部分的驱动力包括伦理和道德责任,产品回收和恢复立法和直接的经济动因(盈利再制造)(塞茨,2007).新的动机已查明为驱动力的汽车发动机再制造进行贴牌生产.结果发现,汽车制造,再制造发动机提供了一个宝贵的零配件和under-warranty引擎.此外,市场份额和品牌保护以及客户的定位被认为是更主要的原因进行恢复操作的动机在文献中讨论(塞茨,2007).
最终的报废汽车(ELV)是一个指定的车辆被丢弃,或者是被丢弃的废物,其登记车主。通常达到其使用年限,由于年龄(通常12e14年左右),或因严重的损坏发生事故后的车辆。因此,没有固定的年龄,车辆可以被认为是最终报废汽车(HTTP)。ELVS可分为2个主要的自然和早产(太萨满教与布朗特,2006年)。过早车辆前,他们的平均寿命来结束其使用寿命,或者由于火灾,盗窃,洪水,破坏或意外伤害。这些情况通常有丰...
大致是这样的哦!
一个临终车辆(弱电)是一个指定的汽车,这是丢弃或将其注册的拥有者所丢弃的废物。车辆通常达到寿命的尾声,要么由于年龄(一般在12 e14灯头年),或因为事故发生后的严重损害。因此没有固定的时代,在这一辆车可以被视为一种临终车辆(http)。《可分为两大类,自然和过早(垫萨曼和布朗特,2006)。过早的车辆来...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 机器人高手俱乐部 的文章

随机推荐