2011年高考英语试卷和入党申请书范文2011,要十篇,给得好的话,有追加...

热门推荐:
  想要写好高考的英语作文,少不了要看高中英语范文,下面推荐了几篇经典的高中英语范文。
  高中英语范文1
  Motto―New Beijing, Great Olympics&口号――新北京,新奥运
  Reform and opening up to the outside world have brought about great changes in Beijing, a city with a 3,000-year history. The city has taken on a co mpletely new look as it enters the new century. It will embrace the athletes and friends from the rest of the world attending the Olympic Games with great enthusiasm.
  The great modern Olympic Movement has gone through many changes in the past 100 years. The Olympic Games should be held in China, the most populous nation in the world, the Olympic spirit will be even further disseminated and a new page will be turned in the O and the Olympic Movement will show its unique splendor to the world in the new millennium.
  reform and opening up to the outside world 对外改革开放
  bring about great changes 产生巨大变化
  a city with a 3,000-year history 三千年历史的城市
  take on a completely new look 呈现新的面貌
  with great enthusiasm 极度热情地
  populous nation 人口众多的国家millennium 千年
  高中英语范文2
  A Pair of Red Shoes&一双鞋子
  I have ever seen a pair of red shoes with some colored butterflies on them. They were so beautiful that I like them at first glance. But I couldn’t persuade my mother to buy them for me. I had to make up my mind to realize my wish by myself. So I kept on saving money for several months. The shoes were bought at last. However, to my surprise, the shoes didn’t fit me. When I was walking, my feet were blistered from the rubbing. From then on, I didn’t dare to wear them any longer. Day by day, I am growing up. Thanks to the pair of shoes, I have set up my own philosophy. There are so many temptations all our lives, but what we choose should first suit ourselves. We can’t wrong ourselves for other’s eyes. The shoes on our feet may be neither pretty nor charming, but both of which just fit ourselves. So no matter what we may do, perhaps it isn’t interesting or after our heart s, if we devote ourselves to it, we are sure to make great success.
  at first glance 乍看
  persuade my mother to buy them for me 说服母亲给我买鞋
  make up my mind to do sth. 下定决心做某事
  keep on 继续,持续
  to my surprise 令我感到惊奇
  temptation 诱惑
  thanks to the pair of shoes 由于那双鞋
  高中英语范文3
  The Use of Computer&电脑的使用
  According to the survey by “Robert Computing Magazine”, computer sales increased greatly from 1992 to 2002. The total sales in 1992 were shown to be less than 5 million. However, from 1992 to 2002, computer sales rose rapidly. For example, computer sold to businesses increased from 2.5 million to 22 million while computers sold for home use went from 2.0 million up to 12.5 million. Schools also bought computers, but the sales wasn’t as big as that of homes and businesses, only rising to 4.7 million. It can be predicted that more computers will be sold in the following years because computers have already come into every field in people’s lives.
  according to the survey 根据调查
  less than 不到,少于
  for example 例如up to 达到
  it can be predicted 据推测
  come into every field in people’s lives
  进入人们生活中的每一领域
  高中英语范文4
  Students Like Optional Course&学生喜欢选修课
  This term our school has offered more than 10 optional courses, from which students can choose. The courses are given from 3∶30 to 5∶00 every Tuesday afternoon.
  Students take great interest in the optional courses. Their favorites are computer, spoken English, arts and so on. They say they have learned a lot that is not taught in textbooks and they have got a great deal of practice. However, students are not quite sat isfied. They hope more optional courses will be offered while their homework should be less. They suggest more trips and visits should be organized so that they can learn more about what is going on outside school.
  Students take great interest in the optional courses.
  学生对选修课非常感兴趣。
  learn a lot 学会许多(知识)
  a great deal of practice 大量的练习
  learn more about what is going on outside school
  了解更多学校外面的世界
  Watching Film or TV?
  看电影还是看电视?
  There are fewer people watching films now than before. Meanwhile, people watching TV are more and more. The reason for this is that TV industry has devel oped rapidly. TV provides many kinds of interesting programs. People prefer to stay at home watching TV rather than go out to see a movie. Besides, people are richer than before and many families can afford color TV sets.
  Although movies are giving way to TV, there are still some people who like seeing films not only because good films are not shown on TV but also because film has its own advantages.[来源:]
  prefer to...rather than 宁愿……而不愿
  afford 支费
  give way to 让步,在先
  not only...but also 不仅……而且
  高中英语范文5
  How to Practice Our Spoken English&怎样练习我们的英语口语
  In class you need to answer your teacher’s questions. If you meet a foreigner, you’d better talk with him in English. And it is a good way to practice our spoken English. Secondly, you’d better buy a short wave radio to pick up the English programmes. There are a lot of good English language programmes broadcast on the radio. Those programmes are usually easy to receive and not difficult to understand. They are of great help to you in learning English. At last, you can find some pen-friends in English-speaking countries and write to them in English. If you have some questions, you can write them down and ask for some information you need. Thus, I’m sure every learner can learn English well.[来源:Z。xx。k.Com]
  had better talk with him in English 最好和他用英语交谈
  It is a good way to practice our spoken English.
  这是练习英语口语的好办法。
  short wave radio 短波收音机
  pick up the English programmes 收听英语节目
  pen-friends 笔友
  高中英语范文6
  How I Improve My Writing&我是怎样提高英语写作的
  I began to practice English writing a year ago. Though I’m very glad to say that I have made some progress, I still have a long way to go. Some pen friends and my classmates asked me how I improved my writing. Here I’d like to tell my story.
  When I began to learn writing last term, I made many mistakes in grammar and also in idioms. I often thought in Chinese and just translated what I had in mind into English. My English teacher, Mr. Sun, helped me. He pointed out my mistakes and told me that I should try to think in English, not in Chinese, pay attention to English grammar and idioms, and use simple sentences whenever I can. I did as he said. When I finished writing, I read it very carefully and checked it up. As soon as I found out mistakes, I corrected them at once. I have kept on doing this and found I am making fewer mistakes than before. My teacher says I have improved a lot and he encourages me to continue practicing. No pains, no gains. Through nearly a year of practice, my writing has improved. I’m very lucky that two of my short English articles have been carried in the newspapers. I have become even more interested in writing. I’m an ordinary girl and I’m not very clever. But I know it is very important to keep on practicing. Practice makes perfect. So I think three things are important in learning writing: first, we must
second, we sh ould pay attention to Englis third, we must keep on practicing and be more careful in writing. Do you think so?
  practice English writing 练习英语写作
  make some progress 取得一些进步
  make many mistakes in grammar 在语法上犯错
  point out my mistakes 指出我的缺点
  No pains, no gains. 没有付出,就没有收获。
  be sure of ourselves 相信我们自己
  高中英语范文7
  Learning How to Swim&学游泳
  During summer holidays, my good friend Chuanchuan and I went to join a swimming class. Before, I only knew how to do dog paddle―like a dog falling into the water and tr ying to swim.
  At the swimming class, my teacher told us how to really swim. First, she taught us how to do the crawl. For the crawl we had to breathe on both the left and the right sides. After that, my teacher taught us how to do backstroke. For swimming backstroke, our arms needed to go back in a circular motion. My teacher demonstrated the backstroke first before teaching, and then we followed her.
  Sometimes, our teacher let us play a game called “catch the ring”. This was how we played it: someone took a rubber ring and threw it into the water, then we dived down in the water and brought it back up to the surface. We all played happily.
  Now I know how to swim!
  a swimming class 一个游泳班
  how to do dog paddle 怎样狗刨式游泳
  how to do backstroke 怎样仰泳
  throw it into the water 把它扔进水中
  bring it back up to the surface 把它拿到水面上
  高中英语范文技巧,描写本类主题常用语言集锦
  because of 因为as a result of 由于……原因
  thanks to 幸亏,由于due to由于
  owing to因为,由于therefore因此
  thus 这样as a result 结果so因此
  to conclude 据推断in a word总之
  in brief 简而言之to sum up总计,合计
  Smoking will shorten people’s life.
  吸烟将会缩短人们的寿命。
  Many rare animals have disappeared.
  许多珍稀动物消失了。
  The balance of nature is broken.
  自然界的生态平衡被破坏了。
  To save animals means to save the earth.
  拯救动物就是拯救地球。
  The medicine should be kept in cool, dry places.
  此药应保存在阴凉、干燥处。
  This medicine has a great effect on him.
  这药对他很有效。
  Plants are very important living things.
  植物是非常重要的生物 。
  Life could not go on if there were no plants.
  没有植物,生命就无法维持。
  According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
  依照最近的一项调查,每年有4,000,000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。
  The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
  最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感
  高中英语范文不可尽抄,但是我们可以好好利用它们的模板,写出一篇属于我们自己的优秀英语作文。
文章来源:能飞英语网
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
最快乐?高效的英语学习软件,通过大量可理解的电影,结合软件...
0%精品指数
教育学者,博士,上海交通大学编审
数学科普作家......
中学地理名师
英国彼得森律师行合伙人......
全国自主招生研究专家.....当前位置: 专题列表
提供兰博基尼蝙蝠,兰博基尼雷文顿,兰博基尼盖拉多,兰博基尼爱马仕等超级跑车资讯,跑车图片,壁纸下载.
兰博基尼(Lamborghini),又被翻译作林宝坚尼、蓝宝坚尼(台译)。兰博基尼汽车有限公司(Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.)...历届高考英语作文的范文 要题和答案 越多越好 嘻嘻 只要好的肯定追加100分_百度知道
历届高考英语作文的范文 要题和答案 越多越好 嘻嘻 只要好的肯定追加100分
能够提供高考英语重点的 格外追加100分 高分求质量
嘻嘻 大家如果有的话请发到
提问者采纳
话题涉及社会热点,I intend to have a meaningful summer vacation, I’m sure you’ll like it;2;2)引入话题, he is a shallow person who thinks that a brand-name garment can add to his glamour:公共汽车17, 69 or 59、剧院等. I have been dreaming of Kobe&#39. That is the plan for my vacation? Thirdly,会避免出现考生不熟悉的话题:1.要准确使用语法和词汇, I will learn to drive to get a driving license、59等路, sometimes, take my advice, you look very smart in it, you should take a part-time job to contribute to their purchase rather than ask your parents for money to add to their already heavy burden。参考词汇, How time flies,写一封100词左右的email回复他,地铁2号线。 2. 游览北京的名胜 注意. Despite this? Remember、茶馆. First. Here is something about it, is a good thing.subway Line 2 has a stop there too, I will pay a visit to some tourist attractions to widen my horizon;4。作文范文:北京奥运会. To begin with, which will surely break their hearts:100个左右、词汇, With the 2008 Olympics beginning:1. After that假定你是李华、特色,Thank you for your letter asking about the rebuilt Qianmen Street, they don’t earn much,你的美国朋友打算暑期来北京旅游,清楚. 去北京看奥运会 4,内容与中学生的实际生活相关. Then why do you have to bother to buy the expensive brand-name things: How time flies? Keep in touch;7)结束语、300余家商铺.根据以上内容写一篇短文, watching the basketball match between China and the US; nor do they owe us Nike shoes, wouldn’t it be funny for a would-be achiever to be so preoccupied with brand-name things all day long,也不会出现农村或城市学生不熟悉的话题, you have to wear the school uniform on the weekdays and to be honest;2, there are more than 300 shops. As a student:天安门广场南面,并使用一定数量的句式结构, but also to theaters and teahouses where you can experience a truly Chinese way of life, I will be a participant of it? My friend. It can test a person’s character and it makes a man out of a boy faster than anything else。开头已给出,不计词数, just to the south of Tian’anmen Square、位置, enjoying my hobbies;使用一定的句型、简况. Then I will take some English courses to improve my English communication ability.June 8th Dear Haiqing. I am looking forward to being told about your arrangements of vacation. Give me your quick reply soon. Don’t you think it silly to pay so much attention to your appearance、600多年历史. Qianmen Street is a pedestrian street:步行街。写作要点包括. Poverty. 学开车 2; they don’t owe us Sony Walkman, parents don’t owe us expensive summer camps、69, my college entrance exam is approaching, 可以适当增加细节,高考后的安排; in the same sense:步行街,来信询问改建后前门大街的情况. Now you may as well focus on your study, and you are bound to be able to afford those things in the near future:高考后暑假的安排, just forget about those brand-name things:1)问候。 Dear Robert、可以适当增加细节. Keep working hard. Don’t you think so:pedestrian street当当车. What about you,体裁是书信体的电子邮件、当当车;3)学开车. You may take Buses No. What’s the point of paying much more for those brand-name things that are not much better,以使行文连贯,你的一位美国笔友Robert写E-mail问及你高考后暑假的安排. 词数, I know your parents are both average workers. What really matters is not whether you wear brand-name shoes or garments but whether your clothes fit you. Along this 800-metre street. Yours Huangping假设你是李红。请你写信回复, and you’ll be a wiser consumer as well as a more considerate child to your parents。 范文 (One possible version) Dear Robert,简单介绍以下内容. Look at the callus on their hands and wrinkles on their faces, beauty is just skin deep, but there are trolley cars to take you not only to the shops:高考临近,写作中要注意适当增加细节以使上下文连贯,不要逐句翻译. And I write you this letter to share with you what I think about this matter! The happy days we shared often shines in my memory:长800米. I will have a good rest:subway注意, how can you have the heart to ask for more than they can afford, which also announces the end of this sort of pressing study life。 1,是应用文的写作;4)参加英语培训课程:Dear Sarah, we have such a wide variety of things available these days which are both nice and inexpensive. However:trolley car地铁.17.Qianmen Street is a famous street of over 600 years old! _____________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ 【命题方向与写作提示】 高考英语书面表达写作素材都是与中学生的日常生活相关的话题. Hard as they work. 参加英语培训课程 3、连贯地表达自己的意思? He is a shallow person who judges others by their appearance、词数100左右;3? Secondly. So please;5)去北京看奥运会。 【写作提示】 书面表达一定要注意要点齐全,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯,开头语已经为你写好、交通:1? As performance long, it’s very convenient to get there by bus. Anyway, If you really want those fancy things. As the street is in the center of Beijing;6)游览北京的名胜, I hear you are very unhappy these days because your parents can’t afford to buy you some brand-name shoes and garments you like very much, which is a new activity for a high school graduate in China,注重考查考生的语言表达能力,请根据以下要点; 3。本篇素材考查书信体裁的作文, OK? Best wishes, they do their best to give you a lot of things on demand
提问者评价
其他类似问题
高考英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
买《5年高考3年模拟》,10-30元
那个已经做完了 书早就撇了 现在就想攻作文。。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求年全国各个省市的英语高考试题打包,追加分一百!!!_百度知道
求年全国各个省市的英语高考试题打包,追加分一百!!!
,提供全套试题追加一百。提供地址追加五十分,最好是WORD或PDF这种可以直接清晰打印的格式!防止无人回答高悬赏落空而设追加!!本人说到做到。求题库啊啊啊求年全国各个省市的英语高考试题及答案打包
提问者采纳
各地、各科WORD版的高考试题及答案用私信(消息)给你发了个网址,可以免费下载历年
提问者评价
很好很强大,说到做到追加分五十送上~
其他类似问题
高考试题的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
com/" target="_blank">http。:/// 凭这个地址不用积分可以下到全国任何地方的各门试题。.ks5u。以前的话我倒是可以打包给你。。每年的都有://www。。追加的分希望你说到做到。<a href="http。给你个地址吧。.ks5u。现在换电脑了。。小师弟
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 入党申请书范文2011 的文章

随机推荐