jane islooking at athe big bird cagelack bird 是什么意思

&& What do you do on the weekend?Some peple like to&&&&1&&&&at home,but others like to go&&&&2&&& a walk or play football,My friend Jack works hard in a factory during the&&&&&3&&& .At the weekend ,he always&&&&4&&& the same things.On Saturday he&&&&5&&& his car and&&&&6&&& he goes with his family to a village by car.His uncle and aunt have q farm there.It isn't a&&&&7&&& one but there's always&&&&8&&&to do on the farm.The children help with the animals and give them&&&&9&&& .Jack and his wife help in the fieds.At the end of the day ,they are all&&&&10&&& and jack's aunt gives them a meal.
1.A.play&& B.live& C.stay&& D.enjoy
2.A.to&&& &B.for&&& C.in&&& D.at
3.A.day&&& B.time&&& C.autumn& D.week
4.A.does&& B.makes&& C.borrows& D.has
5.A.watches& B.drives& C.sells& D.washes
6.A.on Monday& B.on Sunday& C.on Saturday& D.on Wednesday
7.A.small& && B.big& &C.hard&& D.short
8.A.much& B.little &C.fast&& D.far
9.A.chothes&&&&B. places&& C.food&& D.water
10.A.clean&&& B.late& &C.hungry&&&D. friengly
提 示 请您或之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新移动手机注册无广告查看试题解析、半价提问初二英语下册期末试题试卷及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
9页免费5页免费13页免费5页免费9页免费7页5下载券5页免费10页3下载券10页3下载券4页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢4页免费4页1下载券5页5下载券
如该文档侵权或违规
初二英语下册期末试题试卷及答案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢atthespringfestivalwehaveabigfamilydinner是什么意思?_百度知道
atthespringfestivalwehaveabigfamilydinner是什么意思?
……》如对您有帮助,我们大家庭吃了一顿晚饭at
springfestival
dinner在春节,请随手采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
在春节,我们大家庭吃了一顿晚饭。
春节的时候,全家人会聚在一起享用大餐.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译We walked in so quietly that the nurse at the desk didn''''t even lift here eyes from the book.Mum pointed at a big chair by the door and I knew she wanted me to sit down.While I watched,mouth open in surprise,Mum took off her hat and coat and gave them to me to hold._百度作业帮
英语翻译We walked in so quietly that the nurse at the desk didn''''t even lift here eyes from the book.Mum pointed at a big chair by the door and I knew she wanted me to sit down.While I watched,mouth open in surprise,Mum took off her hat and coat and gave them to me to hold.She walked quietly to the small room by the lift and took out a wet mop(拖把).She pushed the mop past the desk and as the nurse looked up,Mum nodded and said,"Very dirty floors." "Yes.I''''m glad they''''ve finally decided to clean them," the nurse answered.She looked at Mum strangely and said,"But aren''''t you working late?" Mum just pushed harder,each swipe(拖) of the mop taking her farther and farther down the hall.I watched until she was out of sight and the nurse had turned back to writing in the big book.After a long time Mum came back.Her eyes were shining.She quickly put the mop back and took my hand.As we turned to go out of the door,Mum nodded politely to the nurse and said,"Thank you." Outside,Mum told me,"Dagmar is fine.No fever." "You saw her,Mum?" "Of course.I told her about the hospital rules,and she will not expect us until tomorrow.Dad will stop worrying as well.It''''s a fine hospital.But such floors!A mop is no good.You need a brush."
主要意思讲的是Mum通过考验这个护士,通过这个护士的行为证实了这个医院对规章制度的执行力.
我们肩并肩走在那么轻,护士在书桌前没有根本就抬不这里的眼睛从这本书。妈妈指着一个大椅子被门,我知道她想要我坐下来。当我看着,嘴惊讶地,妈妈她脱下帽子和外套,将他们赐给我拥抱你。她悄悄地向乘电梯的小房间里掏出一个湿拖把(拖把)。她把过去的拖把的办公桌,护士抬起头来,妈妈点点头说,“非常脏地板。"“是的,我很高兴他们“' ' ve终于决定要清洗它们,”护士回答说。她看着妈妈奇怪的说,“但是没...
楼主很高兴为您我们肩并肩走在那么轻,护士在书桌前没有根本就抬不这里的眼睛从这本书。妈妈指着一个大椅子被门,我知道她想要我坐下来。当我看着,嘴惊讶地,妈妈她脱下帽子和外套,将他们赐给我拥抱你。她悄悄地向乘电梯的小房间里掏出一个湿拖把(拖把)。她把过去的拖把的办公桌,护士抬起头来,妈妈点点头说,“非常脏地板。"“是的,我很高兴他们“' ' ve终于决定要清洗它们,”护士回答说。她看...On a clear night, I looked up at the sky and saw the Big Dipper.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 the big bird cage 的文章

随机推荐