请懂英语常用口语口语的来帮我听一下

用英语怎么翻译‘请让一下’‘看一下要喝什么’‘我听不懂’_百度作业帮
用英语怎么翻译‘请让一下’‘看一下要喝什么’‘我听不懂’
用英语怎么翻译‘请让一下’‘看一下要喝什么’‘我听不懂’
请让一下 :Excuse me please.看一下要喝什么 :Take a look and choose the drink.我听不懂 :I couldn't understand what you are saying.
请让一下 = excuse me 看一下要喝什么 = let me have a look at what drink I would order. 我听不懂 = I didn't get it.
请让一下:Please let the,看一下要喝什么:Have a look at what to drink,我听不懂:I don't understand。 亲,请您采纳,您的采纳是我的动力,谢谢。【已解决】
可以请懂英语的大虾们帮我翻译一下吗。。。?(略长..)
问题补充:
晕,,我打的错别字竟然也给翻译出来了。。。能不能不要这样。。。
【最佳答案】
Strengthened by the lessons of the difficulties I have overcome the manager&#39, has been FO, dealing with the financial insurance business, from an early age had an impact on me, securities companies, whether their knowledge or ability.&quot, so now. China&#39, auditing!
Tno ship can never reach the goal of a successful side, but sometimes a large number of tasks inert, outgoing: financial, but I urge you to be sure to read on! I just read a year of college. However, I a......
【相关内容】
【其他答案】
And to achieve this goal request time bound himself to give yourself to seek more the professional knowledge and rich through this lesson, I believe I can do, investment fund companies and financial education department senior specialized talents! Through this school to me and instruction of the self-examination, but only with the dream and dream for realizing the persistent unremitting efforts, can avoid recidivism before the same mistakeI&#39,t work hard,......
哥们我跟你说,以后像翻译这种问题不用再到知道里面来问,你直接在百度里面打在线翻译,然后把中文打上就OK了。你去试试吧
I'm very disappointed with sincerity and very write this letter, when service your precious time I'm really sorry, but I will make sure that you read.This is my first 2 letter, I am a student from China, from entering USM on, my life goal is for your future career reserve enough theoretical knowledge and practical experience. However, the living environment and the way of change and let early to Malaysia's I lost, and lose direction, lived in the first three empty-headed, that last ......
朋友你好,中英日翻译专家来了,你好啊,希望被采用
英语:I very disappointed, and has the sincerity to write this letter, when serves your precious time I was really sorry very much, but I request earnestly you to look by all means must.
This was the my 2nd letter, I was one from China's foreign student, from entered USM, my life goal will be for own future occupation reserve enough theoretical knowledge and the experience. However, the living conditions and the way change, lets at the beginning of feel helpless at......
I am very disappointed and very write this letter with sincerity, service your valuable time when I am really sorry, but I urge you to be sure to read on.
This is my first toe letters, and I am a student from China, from entering USM on, my life goal is for their future career reserve sufficient theoretical knowledge and practicallife, so that the first three semesters I did not even seriously to learn, has been FO!
Through this school, I learned and self-reflection, and I for their futu......
04-28 03:53书面表达(满分25分)你班将举办一次英语学习经验交流会,你打算在会上谈谈“如何提高听力能力”。请根据下面的提示及自己的学习体会,以Howtoimprovelisteningability为题用英语写一..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%书面表达(满分25分)你班将举办一次英语学习经验交流会,你打算在会上谈谈“如何提高听力能力”。请根据下面的提示及自己的学习体会,以How to improve listening ability为题用英语写一篇发言稿。1、循序渐进,不听超出自己水平的材料;2、固定学习一套教程,不宜多变;3、每天收听英语节目。注意:1、词数:100左右; 2、标题和开头已给出,但不计入总词数; 3、参考词汇:坚持stick toHow to improve listening abilityHello, everyone. I’m glad to share my views on how to improve listening ability with all of you.       马上分享给朋友:答案How to improve listening abilityHello, everyone. I’m glad to share my views on how to improve listening ability with all of you. Learners of English, especially beginners, usually have trouble in understanding native speakers. How can we improve our listening ability? My views are as follows.First of all, learn English step by step. It is no use listening to anything beyond your level. So don’t choose materials that are too difficult for you. Secondly, stick to one series of textbooks. Work hard at them until you master them. Finally, listen to English programmes every day.All in all, where there is a will, there is a way. When you develop good listening habits, your listening ability will improve quickly.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题查看: 569|回复: 9
请懂英语的朋友帮我翻译一下!
在线时间184 小时
该用户从未签到主题帖子精华
要塞币0 ¥
活跃指数16 点
欢迎加入兵人要塞!登陆后更多精彩内容!
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
&P&& & &FONT size=3&& &今天收到了PH关于USMC的E-MAIL。但是是用英文写的。看着似懂非懂的。所以请论坛里懂英语的朋友给翻译一下啊!在下在这里先谢过了。&/FONT&&/P&&PRE &Hello old friend,
Thank you very much for the support, pls find the attached file for the
chinese reply letter.
Thanks again
& &A&&&A&&&I&O&E&C&I²&&&Ð&C&AE&U&A¨&²¨²&AE&¤&&A&O&O&E&&&I&&ì&&&O&U&&&½&A&E&A&&A&C¹&&E¾&¤&²¼&&APH
& USMC&&A&I¼&AE&&E&&A&&Ð&E&¤&U²&&O&N&&²&&O&U&&A¾&O&A¹&&A¨°&A&E&A&&A&C¹&&E¾&E¨²²¨²&&APH
& USMC&&A&&E&E&&&O&U&E&O&½&A&E&A&&A&C&&A²¨²&AE&¤&&&¨°&&&Ð&&A&O&¨&&&&¤&&I&O&A&E&I&¤&&&O¹&E&O¼&U&&I&A&N&&²&&E&&A&E&U&A&E&O&&&&O¹&E&O¼&U&I&E&&&I&¤&&&&&AE¨&&&&N&I&I¨&&&&I¨&&O½&&½&&&A&O&&I&&AÐ&I&E&I&&&
&& &&&&I&¤&&&O¹&E&O¼&U&&I&A&E&O&&&&I&E&&&O&U&&¨¹&&A&&&&U&&A&&A&Ð&&A&O&A&&&&I&O&O&O&A&E&&U&¨¤&&A¨&&&&¼&A&&OÐ&O&O&½&&&&E¼&&&&O&U&&¨¹&&A&&&C&&&O&&&&O¹&E&O¼&U¾&I&O&N¾&&&I&A&E&&&&E¼&&A&&A&C&&A&&¨¹&&A&&&E&E&O&&A&¨¤&A&&&A²&&&&O&&E&I&&&O&E¼¨&&E&C&¨¤&A&&&A&&OÐ&A&&
&& &&&&I&O&O&U&I¨°&A&&A&C¹&&E¾&¤&&O³&O&Ð&&I&E&I&&&&I&&I&&A&&A&C&A&U&&A¾&&A&A&&&O&&E&I&&A&I&&&E&&½&¾&&O&Ð&&I&E&I&&&
&& & &AE&U&&&A&&A&C&&A½&¾&&¤½&&&&&&&E&&&A&&A&C&&A&&O&&&&
&& && && && && && && && && && && &&&&O&&&&I²&&&Ð&C&AE&U&A¨&²¨²&AE&¤&&A&A&I&&I&&ì
&/PRE&上一篇:下一篇:
在线时间882 小时
该用户从未签到主题帖子精华
〓中校〓, 积分 835, 距离下一级还需 365 积分
要塞币5 ¥
活跃指数342 点
&P&你好,老朋友,&/P&&P&非常感谢你对我们的支持。请查看附件中的中文回信。&/P&&P&再次感谢&/P&&P&格雷&/P&&P&#¥……#¥……#¥……#¥……#¥……#¥&@&……@#¥&#¥&#¥@&&&/P&
在线时间184 小时
该用户从未签到主题帖子精华
要塞币0 ¥
活跃指数16 点
&P&非常感谢大才子兄弟!&/P&
在线时间882 小时
该用户从未签到主题帖子精华
要塞币5 ¥
活跃指数342 点
期待楼主公布PH的回信!
在线时间144 小时
该用户从未签到主题帖子精华
〓少校〓, 积分 656, 距离下一级还需 144 积分
〓少校〓, 积分 656, 距离下一级还需 144 积分
要塞币0 ¥
活跃指数-12 点
底下的乱码全是兄弟的去信,ph回信是怎么说的?
我是风的马甲……screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized= this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open('/albums/ee321/wingmantank/qozof8.gif');}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
在线时间2 小时
该用户从未签到主题帖子精华
〓少尉〓, 积分 138, 距离下一级还需 42 积分
〓少尉〓, 积分 138, 距离下一级还需 42 积分
要塞币0 ¥
活跃指数1 点
前咕噜转后咕噜地不转。。
在线时间251 小时
该用户从未签到主题帖子精华
〓上校〓, 积分 1358, 距离下一级还需 142 积分
〓上校〓, 积分 1358, 距离下一级还需 142 积分
要塞币5 ¥