Now youshe aint you 歌词around...

当前位置: >>>
听歌学英语:梦里梦外, 你是否还在 Just A Dream
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
听歌学英语:梦里梦外, 你是否还在 Just A Dream
Just a dream这首歌的MV是以黑白方式传送的,但同时却也不缺风韵与感情。在梦里主角看到了他与妻子的相遇,看到了妻子那张久违的面庞。I was thinking about her, thinking about me, thinking about us. Where we gonna be? Open my eyes, it was only just a dream. 我正在想着她,想着我自己,想着我们俩,想着我们将会去哪里。睁开眼,原来只是一场梦。这样的歌词读来不免让人感慨,而真正戴着灵魂去聆听这首歌,才是对感情最好的祭奠。
I was thinking about him
Thinking but me
Thinkin bout us (us)
Where we gunna be
Open my eyes, (Yeah)
And it was only just a dream...
So I travel back (Uh)
Down that road (road)
Will he come back? (Uh)
No Body knows
Then I realize (Yeah)
It was only just a dream...
I was at the top and now its like im in the basement
Number 1 spot, Now heis finding a replacement
I swear now I cant take it
Knowing somebody got my baby
Now you aint around, baby I can't think
I shoulda put it down, shoulda got that ring
Cuz I can still feel it in the air
See his pretty face, run my finger through his hair
My lover, my life
My shawty, my boyfriend
He left me, Im tight
Cuz I knew that it just ain't right
And I be ridin
And I swear I see your face at every turn
I try to get my usher on but I can't let it burn
And I just hope that she notice she the only one I yearn for
No more sooner will I learn
Didn't give he all my love
I guess now I got my payback
Now im in the club thinking all about my baby
HEY,he was so easy to love
But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough
I'm going through it everytime that im alone
Now im wishing he would just pick up the phone
But he made a decision that she wanted to move on
Cause I was wrong.
If you every loved somebody put your hands up
If you every loved somebody put your hands up
Now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything
I realize it was only just a dream. 我意识到这不过是一场梦。如果害怕美梦破碎,就珍惜当下吧。如果你因错过了太阳而流泪,那么你也将错过群星。立足当下,继续勇敢地面对生活。下面我们来学习歌词中的单词和短语。
I was at the top and now it's like I'm in the basement.
我曾经欢天喜地,如今却如身陷地牢,度日如年。
basement n. 地下室;地窖The cabbages were stored in the basement.包心菜储藏在地下室里。
cabbage 卷心菜,包心菜
地下室basement是储藏cabbage的一个好地方。
Number 1 spot, Now she's finding a replacement.
曾经我是唯一,如今她却跟了别人。
I swear now I can't take it.
真的,如今还不能接受这个现实
Replacement来源于动词replace代替,替代。那么replacement这个名词的含义就是:更换;代替者。
We need a replacement for the secretary who left.
我们需要一个人代替已离职的秘书。
Take it这个短语在不同的句子中有不同的含义,我们来听几个例句:
I take it you wish to marry her. 我以为你想和她结婚。
在这个句子中,take it是指&猜想,以为&。
I'll take it at your offered price. 我将按您所说的价格买下来。
在这个句子中,take it指&拿走,带走它&。
在歌词中,take it是指&接受&,即接受现实。
I swear now I can't take it. 我发誓如今我还不能接受这个现实。
My lover, my life, my shawty, my wife.
我的爱人,我的生命,我的甜心,我的妻子。
Shawty这个单词其实是黑人英语之一。当然,现在许多人都用这个词.而意思就是广东话中的&靓女&或者是普通话中的&美眉&。稍微了解就可以了。
I just hope If she notice she the only one I yearn for.
我只是想要她知道,她依然是我心底唯一渴望。
yearn 渴望,向往;思念,想念
这个单词是不及物动词,常与介词for连用。
I yearn for a chance to see Mary.我渴望有机会见玛丽一面。
She made a decision that she wanted to move on.
她下定决心继续前行。
Move on这个短语并不难,但我把它挑出来讲是因为美剧中经常会出现这个词,当一个人失恋了,和男友或女友分手,而之后振作起来开始新的生活,这种状态就是move on。通常在美剧中人们这样说I moved on。
再来分享一句美剧经典台词,来自于美剧《迷失》:
To remember, to let it go, and to move on。铭记,释怀,然后继续前行!   
(采用第二人称便于抒发感情)
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------歌手《》 - 专辑《》 - 歌词《》
在线试听歌曲《》
As One - 希望你能回来歌词
Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie-Just A Dream (翻唱-中英對照)LCR:DTKIDI was thinking about you 我正在想著妳Thinking but me 想著我Thinkin bout us 想著我們Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡Open my eyes 睜開我的眼it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢So I travel back 因此我旅行回來Down that road 從那條路Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?No one knows 沒有人知道Then I realize 然後我清醒了It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢I was at the top and now its like im in the basement 我曾經歡天喜地,如今卻深陷泥沼,度日如年Number 1 spot, Now shes finding a replacement 曾經是她的唯一,如今他認識了別人I swear now I cant take it 我發誓到現在還不能接受這事實Knowing somebody got my baby 知道我的寶貝芳心已被奪走Now you aint around, baby I can't think
現在妳不在我身旁,寶貝我不能思考I shoulda put it down, shoulda got that ring 我應該放下它,但還是帶著那枚戒指Cuz I can still feel it in the air 因為我仍然感覺到它彌漫在空氣中See her pretty face, run my finger through her hair 看著妳美麗的面容,手指滑落在妳的髮間My lover, my life 我的愛人,我的生命My baby, my wife 我的寶貝,我的妻子She left me, Im tight 自從她離去,我心亂如麻Cuz I knew that it just ain't right 我知道這一切都是我的錯I was thinking about you 我正在想著妳Thinking but me 想著我Thinkin bout us 想著我們Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡Open my eyes 睜開我的眼it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢So I travel back 因此我旅行回來Down that road 從那條路Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?No one knows 沒有人知道Then I realize 然後我清醒了It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢And I be ridin 開著車四處逛And I swear I see your face at every turn 我發誓你的面容一直在腦海中浮現I try to get my usher on but I can't let it burn 我試著找我朋友usher傾訴,但還是不能讓我走出低潮And I just hope that she notice she the only one I yearn for 我只是希望妳知道,妳依然是我心底的唯一More and more I miss her.When will I learn? 越來越想她. 我何時才會學到領悟?Didn't give her all my love 難道是我沒全心全意給她我的愛I guess now I got my payback 我猜我現在已經得到報應Now im in the club thinking all about my baby 現在我在夜店,心裡想的都是我的寶貝HEY, she was so easy to love 嘿,她是那麼容易讓人著迷But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough 但等等,我猜是我給妳的愛不夠I'm going through it everytime that im alone 在我孤單的時候它一直縈繞在我的腦海裡Now im wishing she would just pick up the phone 現在我只希望她能夠接起我的電話But she made a decision that she wanted to move on 但她還是決定離我而去Cause I was wrong. 因為是我錯了I was thinking about you 我正在想著妳Thinking but me 想著我Thinkin bout us 想著我們Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡Open my eyes 睜開我的眼it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢So I travel back 因此我旅行回來Down that road 從那條路Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?No one knows 沒有人知道Then I realize 然後我清醒了It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢If you every loved somebody put your hands up 如果你曾經愛過某人請舉起你的手來If you every loved somebody put your hands up 如果你曾經愛過某人請舉起你的手來Now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything? 現在她們離去,你還會為她們付出一切嗎?If you every loved somebody put your hands up 如果你曾經愛過某人請舉起你的手來If you every loved somebody put your hands up 如果你曾經愛過某人請舉起你的手來Now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything? 現在她們離去,你還會為她們付出一切嗎?I was thinking about you 我正在想著妳Thinking but me 想著我Thinkin bout us 想著我們Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡Open my eyes 睜開我的眼it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢So I travel back 因此我旅行回來Down that road 從那條路Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?No one knows 沒有人知道Then I realize 然後我清醒了It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢I was thinking about you 我正在想著妳Thinking but me 想著我Thinkin bout us 想著我們Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡Open my eyes 睜開我的眼it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢So I travel back 因此我旅行回來Down that road 從那條路Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?No one knows 沒有人知道Then I realize 然後我清醒了It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢
希望你能回来LRC歌词
[ti:Just A Dream]
[ar:Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie]
[00:00.56]
[00:04.98]Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie-Just A Dream (翻唱-中英對照)
[00:09.08]
[00:11.32]LCR:DTKID
[00:14.16]
[00:22.43]I was thinking about you 我正在想著妳
[00:24.11]Thinking but me 想著我
[00:25.50]Thinkin bout us 想著我們
[00:26.92]Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡
[00:28.43]Open my eyes 睜開我的眼
[00:30.29]it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢
[00:34.08]So I travel back 因此我旅行回來
[00:35.69]Down that road 從那條路
[00:37.28]Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?
[00:38.62]No one knows 沒有人知道
[00:40.15]Then I realize 然後我清醒了
[00:42.07]It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢
[00:45.06]
[00:46.66]I was at the top and now its like im in the basement 我曾經歡天喜地,如今卻深陷泥沼,度日如年
[00:49.59]Number 1 spot, Now shes finding a replacement 曾經是她的唯一,如今他認識了別人
[00:52.79]I swear now I cant take it 我發誓到現在還不能接受這事實
[00:55.78]Knowing somebody got my baby 知道我的寶貝芳心已被奪走
[00:58.87]Now you aint around, baby I can't think
現在妳不在我身旁,寶貝我不能思考
[01:01.96]I shoulda put it down, shoulda got that ring 我應該放下它,但還是帶著那枚戒指
[01:04.87]Cuz I can still feel it in the air 因為我仍然感覺到它彌漫在空氣中
[01:07.44]See her pretty face, run my finger through her hair 看著妳美麗的面容,手指滑落在妳的髮間
[01:10.01]My lover, my life 我的愛人,我的生命
[01:13.34]My baby, my wife 我的寶貝,我的妻子
[01:15.74]She left me, Im tight 自從她離去,我心亂如麻
[01:18.75]Cuz I knew that it just ain't right 我知道這一切都是我的錯
[01:20.80]
[01:21.04]I was thinking about you 我正在想著妳
[01:22.54]Thinking but me 想著我
[01:23.98]Thinkin bout us 想著我們
[01:25.41]Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡
[01:26.91]Open my eyes 睜開我的眼
[01:28.67]it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢
[01:32.56]So I travel back 因此我旅行回來
[01:34.17]Down that road 從那條路
[01:35.64]Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?
[01:37.05]No one knows 沒有人知道
[01:38.61]Then I realize 然後我清醒了
[01:40.60]It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢
[01:44.01]
[01:45.55]And I be ridin 開著車四處逛
[01:46.29]And I swear I see your face at every turn 我發誓你的面容一直在腦海中浮現
[01:48.15]I try to get my usher on but I can't let it burn 我試著找我朋友usher傾訴,但還是不能讓我走出低潮
[01:50.96]And I just hope that she notice she the only one I yearn for 我只是希望妳知道,妳依然是我心底的唯一
[01:54.92]More and more I miss her.When will I learn? 越來越想她. 我何時才會學到領悟?
[01:56.76]Didn't give her all my love 難道是我沒全心全意給她我的愛
[01:58.11]I guess now I got my payback 我猜我現在已經得到報應
[01:59.99]Now im in the club thinking all about my baby 現在我在夜店,心裡想的都是我的寶貝
[02:03.18]HEY, she was so easy to love 嘿,她是那麼容易讓人著迷
[02:05.79]But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough 但等等,我猜是我給妳的愛不夠
[02:08.70]I'm going through it everytime that im alone 在我孤單的時候它一直縈繞在我的腦海裡
[02:11.58]Now im wishing she would just pick up the phone 現在我只希望她能夠接起我的電話
[02:14.56]But she made a decision that she wanted to move on 但她還是決定離我而去
[02:17.64]Cause I was wrong. 因為是我錯了
[02:19.31]
[02:19.56]I was thinking about you 我正在想著妳
[02:21.09]Thinking but me 想著我
[02:22.54]Thinkin bout us 想著我們
[02:24.01]Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡
[02:25.48]Open my eyes 睜開我的眼
[02:27.27]it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢
[02:31.15]So I travel back 因此我旅行回來
[02:32.74]Down that road 從那條路
[02:34.23]Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?
[02:35.73]No one knows 沒有人知道
[02:37.18]Then I realize 然後我清醒了
[02:39.18]It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢
[02:42.50]
[02:43.74]If you every loved somebody put your hands up 如果你曾經愛過某人請舉起你的手來
[02:46.22]If you every loved somebody put your hands up 如果你曾經愛過某人請舉起你的手來
[02:49.17]Now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything? 現在她們離去,你還會為她們付出一切嗎?
[02:52.80]
[02:55.40]If you every loved somebody put your hands up 如果你曾經愛過某人請舉起你的手來
[02:57.94]If you every loved somebody put your hands up 如果你曾經愛過某人請舉起你的手來
[03:01.14]Now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything? 現在她們離去,你還會為她們付出一切嗎?
[03:04.50]
[03:06.38]I was thinking about you 我正在想著妳
[03:07.83]Thinking but me 想著我
[03:09.40]Thinkin bout us 想著我們
[03:10.82]Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡
[03:12.26]Open my eyes 睜開我的眼
[03:14.12]it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢
[03:16.50]
[03:17.93]So I travel back 因此我旅行回來
[03:19.57]Down that road 從那條路
[03:21.00]Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?
[03:22.50]No one knows 沒有人知道
[03:23.95]Then I realize 然後我清醒了
[03:26.03]It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢
[03:29.18]
[03:29.93]I was thinking about you 我正在想著妳
[03:31.30]Thinking but me 想著我
[03:32.78]Thinkin bout us 想著我們
[03:34.24]Where we gunna be 我們將會去哪裡
[03:35.70]Open my eyes 睜開我的眼
[03:37.47]it was only just a dream 原來只是場夢
[03:38.80]
[03:41.48]So I travel back 因此我旅行回來
[03:43.04]Down that road 從那條路
[03:44.47]Will she come back? 她也會回來嗎?
[03:45.91]No one knows 沒有人知道
[03:47.38]Then I realize 然後我清醒了
[03:49.53]It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢
[03:53.83]
[03:59.35]Oh.It was only just a dream 那只是一場夢
[04:05.98]
分享歌词至:【每日一歌·倾情推荐】◆◇ヽ_柳州吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:111,667贴子:
【每日一歌·倾情推荐】◆◇ヽ收藏
◆◇ヽ歌词:i was thinking about her我在想着她thinking but me想着我thinkin bout us (us)想着我们where we gunna be我们将会去哪里open my eyes,(yeah)睁开我的眼and it was only just a dream...这已经只是个梦so i travel back (uh)所以我跋涉回来down that road (road)从那条路will she come back?(uh)她也会回来吗?no body knows没人知道then i realize (yeah)然后我意识到it was only just a dream...那只是一个梦i was at the top and now its like im in the basement我曾经在顶点,现在我却像是在地下室.number 1 spot, now shes finding a replacement(曾在她的)第一位,现在她找到了一个替代品.i swear now i cant take it我发誓我现在能够带走它.knowing somebody got my baby知道有人能够得到我的宝贝.now you aint around, baby i can't think现在你不在我的身旁,宝贝我不能思考了.i shoulda put it down, shoulda got that ring我已经放下了它(我们的感情),但还是带着那戒指.cuz i can still feel it in the air因为我仍然感觉得到它(我们的爱)弥漫在空气中see her pretty face, run my finger through her hair看着她美丽的脸,她的头发从我的指尖滑过.my lover, my life我的爱人,我的生命my shawty, my wife我的甜心,我的妻子she left me, im tight她离开了我,我紧的(应该是很紧张的意思)cuz i knew that it just ain't right因为我知道这样的情况并不对.
这首歌叫做: Just a dream.
忘记打名字勒.
顶而不懈,遇到好贴决不能放过
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求<>的歌词,陈以桐唱的,最好有汉语翻译,谢谢!
求<>的歌词,陈以桐唱的,最好有汉语翻译,谢谢! 10
貌似,上楼的发的是nelly版本的
&
I was thinking about her Thinking about me 我想着她,想着自己,Thinkin bout us (us) Where we gunna be想着我们,我们将在哪?Open my eyes (Yeah) And it was only just a dream 睁开我的眼睛,原来只是一场梦So I travel back (Uh) Down that road (Yeah)所以我们返回,沿着那条路Will she come back (Uh) No Body knows她将回来吗?没人知道Then I realize (Yeah) It was only just a dream 我意识到,这只是一场梦Let me tell you about a girl who changed my world让我告诉你那个改变我世界的女孩I don't know just how she's doin' that我不知道她是怎么做到的she's on my mind she's takin' my time她占据我的脑海,占据我的时间I'm loosin' my way but now she's bringin' me back我迷失了方向,但现在她把我带了回来She's my Ipod I got her on REPLAY她是我的Ipod,我让她重播I LOVE THE WAY SHE LIES and she's making me wanna sayI LOVE THE WAY SHE LIES(我喜欢她说谎的样子)她让我想说the DJ GOT US FALLIN' IN LOVEDJ GOT US FALLIN' IN LOVE(DJ让我们坠入爱河)We like DYNAMITE and I just can't get enough我们喜欢DYNAMITE,我却无法满足What goes up must come down事情有升起必定有回落now baby your not around宝贝现在你不在身边I'm layin' all alone in the middle of the night我独自置身于在深夜里I was thinking about her Thinking but me Thinkin bout us (us) Where we gunna beOpen my eyes (Yeah) And it was only just a dream So I travel back (Uh) Down that road (Yeah)Will she come back (Uh) No Body knowsThen I realize (Yeah) It was only just a dream (同开头)Let me tell you 'bout a girl who changed my life让我告诉你那个改变我世界的女孩She's a triple threat and she's just my typeVoice of a goddess 她吸引着我,她是我中意的一位女神can dance to this flow能翩翩起舞she be turnin' heads everywhere that she goes她到哪里都是众人瞩目的焦点She's my Ipod I got her on REPLAYI LOVE THE WAY SHE LIES and she's making me wanna saythe DJ GOT US FALLIN' IN LOVEWe like DYNAMITE and I just can't get enoughWhat goes up must come downnow baby your not aroundI'm layin' all alone in the middle of the nightI was thinking about her Thinking but me Thinkin bout us (us) Where we gunna beOpen my eyes (Yeah) And it was only just a dream So I travel back (Uh) Down that road (Yeah)Will she come back (Uh) No Body knowsThen I realize (Yeah) It was only just a dream (同前面一段)If you every loved somebody put your hands up如果你爱上一个人,请举手If you every loved somebody put your hands up如果你爱上一个人,请举手Now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything 别等她们走了,你才想给她们一切
&& &I was thinking about her我在想着她  Thinking about me想着我  Thinkin about us (us)想着我们 & & &&&& &Where we gonna be我们将会去哪里  Open my eyes, (Yeah)睁开我的眼  It was only just a dream...这已经只是个梦  So I travel back (Uh)所以我跋涉回来  Down that road (road)从那条路  Will she come back? (Uh)她也会回来吗?  No one knows没人知道  I realize (Yeah)然后我意识到  It was only just a dream...那只是一个梦  I was at the top and now its like im in the basement我曾经在顶点,现在我却像是在地下室。  Number 1 spot, Now shes finding a replacement(曾在她的)第一位,现在她找到了一个替代品。  I swear now I cant take it我发誓我现在能够带走它。  Knowing somebodys got my baby知道有人能够得到我的宝贝。  Now you aint around, baby I can't think现在你不在我的身旁,宝贝我不能思考了。  I shoulda put it down, shoulda got that ring我已经放下了它(我们的感情),但还是带着那戒指。  Cuz I can still feel it in the air因为我仍然感觉得到它(我们的爱)弥漫在空气中  See her pretty face, run my finger through her hair看着她美丽的脸,她的头发从我的指尖滑过。  My lover, my life我的爱人,我的生命  My shawty, my wife我的甜心,我的妻子  She left me, I'm tight她离开了我,我的神经紧绷(南部俚语)  Cuz I knew that it just ain't right因为我知道这样的情况并不对。  I was thinking about her我在想着她  Thinking about me想着我  Thinkin about us (us)想着我们 Where we gonna be我们将会去哪里  Open my eyes, (Yeah)睁开我的眼  It was only just a dream...这已经只是个梦  So I travel back (Uh)所以我跋涉回来  Down that road (road)从那条路  Will she come back? (Uh)她也会回来吗?  No one knows没人知道  I realize (Yeah)然后我意识到  It was only just a dream...那只是一个梦  When I be ridin man I swear I see her face at every turn.  当我逐渐长成成熟的男人,我发誓她的音容笑貌一直浮现在眼前  Tryin to get my usher over, I can let it burn.尝试克服我的佣人般的品性,我可以让爱发光  And I just hope she notice she the only one I yearn for.我只要希望她明白她是令我我倾心的唯一  Oh I miss her when will I learn?噢,我错过了她,什么时候我才得到教训  Didn't give her all my love, I guess now I got my payback.不要给她我全部的爱,我猜,我遭到报应了  Now I'm in the club thinkin all about my baby.现在只身在酒吧里,脑子里全是我的宝贝  Hey, she was so easy to love. But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough.  诶,她曾经那么容易陷入爱海。但是,我想那样的爱并不够  I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone.每当一个人的时候,脑海里一遍遍想着这份爱  And now i'm missin, wishin she'd pick up the phone.现在我不知所措,祈求她会接我电话  But she made a decision that she wanted to move one.但是她已经决定,她不会再回到我身边  Cuz I was wrong.因为我真的错了  I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.我想着她, 想着我  Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?想着我们,我们的出路在哪里?  Open my eyes, it was only just a dream.睁开双眸,耶,不过碎梦一场  So I travel back, down that road.我(幻想)回到从前,一直沿着那条路  Who she come back? No one knows.那她回到谁身边?无人知晓  I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream.我明白了,耶,不过梦一场  If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.如果你曾爱过,举起你的手  If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.如果你曾爱过,举起你的手  And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.  现在深爱的人已离去,你后悔当时没能给他们一切  I said, if you ever loved somebody put your hands up.我说,如果你曾爱过,举起你的手  If you ever loved somebody put your hands up.如果你曾爱过,举起你的手  And now they're gone and you wish you could give them everything.  现在深爱的人已离去,你后悔当时没能给他们一切  I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.我想着她, 想着我  Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?想着我们,我们的出路在哪里?  Open my eyes, it was only just a dream.睁开双眸,耶,不过碎梦一场  So I travel back, down that road.我(幻想)回到从前,一直沿着那条路  Who she come back? No one knows.那她回到谁身边?无人知晓  I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream我明白了,耶,不过梦一场  I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.我想着她, 想着我  Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?想着我们,我们的出路在哪里?  Open my eyes, it was only just a dream.睁开双眸,耶,不过碎梦一场  So I travel back, down that road.我(幻想)回到从前,一直沿着那条路  Who she come back? No one knows.那她回到谁身边?无人知晓  I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream.我明白了,耶,不过梦一场
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 she aint you 歌词 的文章

随机推荐