He is asystem mechanicc 变疑...

Is he a boy ?Yes,he is.(变复数)_百度知道
Is he a boy ?Yes,he is.(变复数)
提问者采纳
Are they boys? Yes, they are.
The watch is under the bed.变复数It's a nice photo。变复数My pen is in the pencil case.一般疑问句His English book is (on the chair)对括号部分提问My keys are (in the drawer).对括号部分提问I need (a school ID card).对括号部分提问.He can play soccer.否定句The photos are (in the drawer)对括号部分提问My family name is (White).对括号部分提问
The watch is under the bed.变复数The watches are under the bed.It's a nice photo。变复数They are nice photos.My pen is in the pencil case.一般疑问句Is your pen in the pencil case?His English book is (on the chair)对括号部分提问Where is his English book?My keys are (in the drawer).对括号部分提问Where are your keys?I need (a school ID card).对括号部分提问.What do you need?He can play soccer.否定句He can't play soccer.The photos are (in the drawer)对括号部分提问Where are the photos?My family name is (White).对括号部分提问What's your family name?
There is (a book)on the table.对括号部分提问I am (at school)对括号部分提问连词成句is,in,it,your drawer?dresser,is,my,next,wall,the,to。chair,my,is,pencil,case,under,the。is,at,there,in,room,the,and,bookcase,a,dresser!
There is (a book)on the table.对括号部分提问What is on the table?I am (at school)对括号部分提问Where are you?连词成句is,in,it,your drawer?Is it in your drawer?dresser,is,my,next,wall,the,to。My dresser is next to the wall.chair,my,is,pencil,case,under,the。My pencil case is under the chair.is,at,there,in,room,the,and,bookcase,a,dresser!There is a bookcase at the dresser in the room.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Are they boys? Yes, they are.(同学下次这种题要回哦~)句子意思为:他们是男孩吗?是的,他们是。(“他”的复数是“他们”对吧,&is &的复数是&are&,“boy”的复数“boys ”)换进去就好了,下次要加油哦!不要把英语想的那么难,最后祝:学习轻松!&(^―^)&
are they boys?yes ,they are.
There is (a book)on the table.对括号部分提问I am (at school)对括号部分提问连词成句is,in,it,your drawer?dresser,is,my,next,wall,the,to。chair,my,is,pencil,case,under,the。is,at,there,in,room,the,and,bookcase,a,dresser!
are they boys?yes ,they are.
复数的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁those are rulers(改为单数句) ,单数句变为复数句1.this is watch, 2.he is a teacher 3.lt is a ruler_百度知道
those are rulers(改为单数句) ,单数句变为复数句1.this is watch, 2.he is a teacher 3.lt is a ruler
those are rulers(改为单数句) ,单数句变为复数句1.this is watch, 2.he is a teacher 3.lt is a ruler
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
those are rulers-that is a rulerthis is watch-these are watcheshe is a teacher-they are teacherslt is a ruler-they are rulers
is a ruler.These are watches.They are teachers.They are rulers.
that is ruler1.These are watches2.They are teachers3.They are rulers
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Not only i but aslo he is a student.的一般疑问句怎么变啊?_百度知道
Not only i but aslo he is a student.的一般疑问句怎么变啊?
我有更好的答案
这句话本身的语法就不对!你给个正确句子吧,not only but also连接的是两个句子,你那句话总共才只有一句根本没法变的
其他类似问题
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁he is looking at a cli1d.变为复数形式_百度知道
he is looking at a cli1d.变为复数形式
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
he's looking at children.