我呀all the waylook arounn...

谁能帮我找到All The Way Around (Ali Lohan唱的)它的歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
谁能帮我找到All The Way Around (Ali Lohan唱的)它的歌词的中文翻译
英文歌词&&Ooooh yeahi should have known it was you all alongi didn't know what i had till it was gonenow i'm fallin down, fallin down, fallin downand the trouble with the truth that you faceis that you're haunted by all your mistakesand now i'm callin out, callin outbut you can't be found, can't be foundthose nights those days will not be replacedwhen I throw them awayI had to go all the way aroundI had to go all the way aroundJust to figure out how to get back where I started fromI had to search higher and lowI had to search everywhere to knowthat everything i wanted was what i had(had to go)all the way around just to get back where i started fromall the way aroundall the way aroundall the way aroundjust to get back where i started fromjust to get back where i started fromwould you listen to a heart that has learnedcould you give another chance to this girli'm so sorry now, sorry now, sorry nowcan't believe that i might be too latei see my future when i'm starin at your facei'm not letting go cuz we belongi was a fool babyi was wrongand these arms they acheAnd this soul is in painCuz I threw the best thing I ever had awayI had to go all the way aroundI had to go all the way aroundJust to figure out how to get back where I started fromI had to search higher and lowI had to search everywhere to knowthat everything i wanted i was what i had(had to go)all the way around just to get back where i started fromall the way aroundall the way aroundall the way aroundjust to get back where i started fromjust to get back where i started fromall the way aroundall the way aroundall the way aroundjust to get back where i started fromjust to get back where i started fromohh and these arms they acheAnd this soul is in painCuz I threw the best thing I ever had awayI had to go all the way aroundI had to go all the way aroundJust to figure out how to get back where I started fromI had to search higher and lowI had to search everywhere to knowthat everything i wanted was what i had(had to go)all the way around just to get back where i started fromall the way aroundall the way aroundall the way aroundjust to get back where i started fromjust to get back where i started fromall the way aroundall the way aroundall the way aroundjust to get back where i started from
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Hey we're walking through this together我起走And I'm holding on to you挽着手Nothing can separate this little twist of faith没能我彼忠诚You're the one my heart belongs to我Nothings quite as sweet as the journey没能比旅程更甜蜜So let's go around the world我周游世界吧Taking in everything, no matter what life brings谈管起伏We're gonna be chasing forever我永远前进着All the way由始至终To the end直尽All my life世And back again周复始Everyday每I'll be here我都Loving you着All through the year复And it's true真There's so much freedom in knowing我彼熟悉坦率How sure we are that we're going我未充满信All the way由始至终People ask me, think ya'll can make it问我久And I tell them honestly我真诚告诉This ain't no fleeting thing冲We're not imaging我幻想This is it, we know it's meant to be我知道Cause I love you, love you completely我全身I've never felt like this我没觉I don't want nothing but something that's passionate我想要单纯激情Cause the only way I know how to love is我知道式All the way由始至终To the end直尽All my life用我And back again周复始Everyday每I'll be here我都Loving you着All through the years复It's true真真切切There's so much freedom in knowing我相互解坦诚How sure we are that we're going我未梦All the way由始至终Ooo, all the way由始至终There's so much freedom in knowing我相互解坦诚How sure we are that we're going我未梦All the way由始至终All the wayAll the wayAll the way
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All the Way Home is a 1960 play written by American
, adapted from the 1957
novel, . Both authors received the Pulitzer Prize for their separate works.
Agee, James (1956). A Death in the Family. . pp. 339 pp.  .
This article on a play from the 1960s is a . You can help Wikipedia by .
: Hidden categories:&&&&&&&&&&&&
By Michael A. Schwarz, USA TODAY
TRAVEL STORIES
TRAVEL STORIES
&&&&&&Most

我要回帖

更多关于 look aroun 的文章

随机推荐