Many people think t61...

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解 How to improve my life? Many people think that the..
&&&& How to improve my life? Many people think that they have to accept whatever life throws at them. They'll say, "This is my fate, my destiny. I cannot change it. "&&&& Of course not! You don't have to suffer needlessly. Your destiny depends on you, not on any other external factors. &&&& I know someone who says she just accepts what life gives her because she has done everything she can to improve it. Guess what her lifestyle is? She wakes up in the morning, goes to work, comes back home, relaxes, chats with people, watches TV, then goes to sleep. Next day, the same routine cycle follows. &&&&& Huh! Is this what she calls "doing her best"? She believes she has tried her best and just accepts it in her heart that this is the life that God has inte that her luck can only change if God wills it. Of course God wants us to be happy and live our life to the fullest, but we have to do our share of exerting (运用) the effort to live the life of our dreams. &&&& Remember that you reap what you sow. You just don't sit around and wait for a million dollars to fall from the sky. You have to get off the couch, get your eyes off the TV screen, get your hands off the phone.& Don't expect your luck to change unless you do something about it. If something goes wrong, don't just regard it as but use it as feedback. Learn your lesson, make the most of the situation, and do something to solve the problem. It's not enough to think positively: you also have to act positively. &&&& If someone's life is in the trouble, do you just hope and pray that things will turn out fine? Of course not! You get to do anything you can to save the person. So it is with your own life. It is not enough to hope for the best, but you have to do your best. In other words, don't just stand (or sit ) there, do something to improve your life.
1. According to the woman mentioned in Para. 3, her life ________.
A. doesn't need improvingB. couldn't be improvedC. will be better some dayD. will be worse in the future
2. What does the author think of the woman's life?
A. Positive.&& B. Satisfying. C. Colorful.&& D. Passive.
3. Which of the following statements is the author's opinion?
A. Your temporary problem is not discouraging. B. Your luck can be changed by your efforts. C. You can only achieve success when God wills it. D. You should treat yourself in the way you treat friends.
4. In Para. 5, the author emphasized the importance of ________.
A. positive action&&B. positive thinkingC. hope for the best&&D. intention to succeed
5. The text is mainly written to advise you to ________.
A. understand yourself&&B. improve your lifeC. believe in yourself&&D. change your normal way
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5: BDBAB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解 How to improve my life? Many people think that the..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读的概念:
日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。 日常生活类阅读题答题技巧:
【题型说明】该类文章内容涉及到人们的言谈举止、生活习惯、饮食起居、服饰仪表、恋爱婚姻、消遣娱乐、节日起源、家庭生活等。文章篇幅短小,追根溯源,探索各项风俗的历史渊源,内容有趣。命题也以送分题为主,如事实细节题、语义转换题、词义猜测题和简单推理判断题等。虽然这类文章读起来感觉轻松,试题做起来比较顺手,但绝不能掉以轻心。因为稍不留神,就会丢分。   【备考提醒】为了保证较高准确率,建议同学们做好以下几点:   1、保持正常的考试心态。笔者在教学中发现,越是容易的试题,同学们越是容易失分。为什么呢?因为在这种情况下,同学们极易产生麻痹思想,认为题目好做,就不引起高度重视,于是思维不发散、不周密。而命题人就是利用同学们的这一弱点,设计陷阱题。所以,无论试题难易与否,我们都要保持正常的考试心态。试题容易,不欣喜;试题难,不悲观。   2、根据前面讲到的方法,认认真真、细细心心做好事实细节题。   3、做好语义转换题。这类题是根据英语中一词多义和某些词语在文中能表达一定的修辞意义的原则而设计的。要求同学们解释某生词的含义,确定多义词或短语在文中的意思,确认文中的某个代词所指代的对象,或者对英语中特有的表达、格言、谚语进行解释。这种题要求同学们一定要根据上下文猜测词义或理解句子,切不可望文生义。   4、做好简单推理判断题。简单推理判断题要以表面文字为前提,以具体事实为依据进行推理,做出判断。这种推理方式比较直接,只要弄清事实,即可结合常识推断出合理的结论。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解 How to improve my life? Many people think that the..”考查相似的试题有:
186380191413450114220555368351186576Personally I think you're so funny the way you deal with anons abuse is inspiring and I think people should look up to you Don't kill yourself because not only will you be missed by so many people but think about the poor anons who would have nothing to do with what they see3 xo
Awww i love you:'3 pop up ermergerd :3 xMany people think they can’t hire help with the house._百度知道
Many people think they can’t hire help with the house.
Many people think they can’t hire
help with the house. The belief that householdhelp is only for the
is a stubborn myth. We need to view hiringhelp
a time-management tool forbusy people. On
the otherhand, there are also costs
to not hiring help: health problems like
6, lack of time for exercise, and sleep
7; lost income where the hours
cleaning could have been used to
9 and the strain on your marriagethat could lead to money spent on counseling or even a
10.道完型填空题家帮帮忙做做谢谢
提问者采纳
3 as5 related6 overweight7 disorders8 spent on9 fulfill10 divorce
提问者评价
其他类似问题
house的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高考试卷全国卷及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
22页免费118页免费284页免费13页免费12页免费 21页免费8页免费8页免费14页免费10页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢15页免费21页免费12页免费9页1下载券58页2下载券
英语高考试卷全国卷及答案|20-01​英​语​高​考​试​卷​全​国​卷​及​答​案
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>Many people think that the most popular way of communicating..
Many people think that the most popular way of communicating with other people is through the mouth. But what they don’t know is that actual communication using the mouth accounts for only around 10% (or even less) of all the means to communicate a message. Moreover, you can never determine the truthfulness or honesty of people by what they say alone. In fact, words expressed through the mouth often do not reflect what people really think or feel. The more reliable way you can determine their true inner feelings and thoughts is by reading their body language. Everybody communicates using these gestures and if you understand the gestures and their meanings you will be able to read people and know what they are really communicating to you. One researcher even went as far as to say that we speak to hide what’s on our minds. But gestures cannot lie. Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you can “see through” the emotions of other people? Let’s say you ask a person whether he can do an important task. He says “OK”. But deep inside, you are questioning yourself, “Is he really willing to do this job?” or “Does he have the confidence in finishing this task?” You can’t question him directly because that would be like belittling him. And even if you ask him those questions, his replies will not tell you what he really feels or thinks. So the most useful way is to observe his body language. Expressions like smiling, frowning, pouting, facial reddening, sweating, toe curling and sideways glances are visible hints that can help you make a right judgment. 1. 小题1:According to the passage, we know _______.A.words through the mouth are the most common way in communicationB.body language is the quickest way to help people understand each otherC.expressions are the most powerful tool to judge whether a man is confident or notD.you may know what a person really thinks with the help of reading his body language2. 小题2:What does the underlined sentence mean in the second paragraph?A.We can express ourselves well by body language.B.We use words to prevent others knowing our true thoughts C.Spoken words can fully reflect our true self.D.We use body language to help express ourselves.3. 小题3:The underlined word in the third paragraph can be replaced with ______. A.looking down uponB.speaking highly ofC.laughing atD.believing in
题型:阅读理解难度:偏易来源:不详
小题1:D小题2:B小题3:A1. 小题1:第一段说语言交流只占所有交流方式的 10%或者更少。虽然下文讲的是body language的重要性,但并没有说明最主要的交流方式是什么,也没有说body language是最快捷的交流方式或者最强有力的交流工具,故只有D的说法合理。2. 小题2:联系上下文内容可知。3. 小题3:联系上文,这句话意思是“你不能直接问他,因为这样看起来就像看不起他”。因此选
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Many people think that the most popular way of communicating..”主要考查你对&&人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人生感悟类阅读
人生感悟类阅读的概念:
生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。生活感悟类阅读解题指导:
一、文章特点:生活感悟类的文章就是指能给人心灵以启迪,使人从中受到教育的文章。这类文章的体裁可以是记叙文,如生活中一些感人故事或情感故事,有点类似心灵鸡汤一样的短文。有时故事的结尾会有一句“点睛之笔”,点出全文的中心思想,就像《伊索寓言》里的寓言一样。还可能是夹叙夹议的哲理散文或生活随笔。散文随笔通常会阐述一种朴素易懂,耳熟能详的人生道理或宝贵品质。文章的结构和议论文类似,一般是总分总或总分结构。每段首句或尾句为主题句(论点),其它句子围绕主题展开论述(论据),论证方法多种多样,或举例,或引用名言,或正反对照等。二、解题技巧:针对生活感悟类文章的特点,做这类文章的完形填空时,要特别注意以下几点:1、重点理解全文的首句。如果是记叙文,找出when,where,who,what等基本要素。如果是散文随笔,充分理解文章的中心句—全文的主题。2、阅读全文的结尾段或结尾句,有助于理解文章所阐述或蕴含的哲理、感悟或忠告等。3、调动自己的背景知识和情感。这类文章不会讲大道理也不会涉及到一些很专业的知识技术领域,而是谈一些小事和简单的道理,所以如果读者能和作者产生感情上的共鸣,读者会更好地把握作者的意图态度,从而提高做题的准确度。因此,考生在平时要做一个有心人,即用心去感悟生活中发生的小事,思考人生的一些基本道理,多阅读一些短小精悍的美文,多写写自己的心情故事和对生活学习的感悟。只有平时多用心,做题时才能调动自己的背景知识和情感。
发现相似题
与“Many people think that the most popular way of communicating..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 think t61 的文章

随机推荐