帮我翻译一下英中文句子翻译成英文

麻烦帮我翻译一下下面的英文句子。谢谢啦_百度知道
麻烦帮我翻译一下下面的英文句子。谢谢啦
1.Blair and Johnson investigated the occurrence of birds along urbanization gradients and the key role of sub-urban habitats as entry point for invasive bird species into urban systems and as point of extirpation for woodland species. 2.For instance, species richness and Shannon diversity of butterflies peaked at moderately disturbed sites across an urban-Crural gradient in California (Blair and Launer 1997). The pattern has also been documented for birds (Jokima&§ki and Suhonen 1993), but studies on carabid beetles have shown controversial results (e.g., Niemela&§ et al. 2002).
3.He showed that numbers of native species correlate positively with areas of green space of high nature conservation value.4.Neophytes and casuals correlated positively with semi-natural green space. It has been shown that urban areas are prone to invasion by exotic species. 5.Cillier et al. address this issue by studying exotic plant species invasion patterns in native grassland patches surrounded by urban and rural landscapes. 6.Two distinct patterns of exotic species invasion were identified,namely invasion from the edge where the cover of exotic species increased with increasing proximity to the edge,and a pattern suggesting that gap
phase vegetation dynamics may drive exotic species invasion at urban grasslands.
7.Results indicate that landscape composition and configuration are important in explaining land cover change and avian species response to landscape change. Snep and Ottburg develop a planning and design strategy-the &habitat backbone&-with which to support the long-term survival of pioneer species that occur in ports and have low dispersal abilities. 8.They conclude that a network of patches at (semi-) public land, defined as the &backbone&, with an overall carrying capacity sufficient to support persistent populations, can protect species such as the natterjack toad (Bufo cal-amita) in dynamic port environments.9.Urban ecosystems are governed by human actions, and it is important to consider these actions when studying urban ecology. 10.The papers in the special issue demonstrate ways in which human interventions can be included in ecological studies and how ecological studies can provide a basis for urban planning for the benefit of urban residents and biodiversity. 11.At least the following key topics for future research emerge from the papers of this special issue:
提问者采纳
1.Blair and Johnson investigated the occurrence of birds along urbanization gradients and the key role of sub-urban habitats as entry point for invasive bird species into urban systems and as point of extirpation for woodland species. 2.For instance, species richness and Shannon diversity of butterflies peaked at moderately disturbed sites across an urban-Crural gradient in California (Blair and Launer 1997). The pattern has also been documented for birds (Jokima&§ki and Suhonen 1993), but studies on carabid beetles have shown controversial results (e.g., Niemela&§ et al. 2002).
3.He showed that numbers of native species correlate positively with areas of green space of high nature conservation value.4.Neophytes and casuals correlated positively with semi-natural green space. It has been shown that urban areas are prone to invasion by exotic species. 5.Cillier et al. address this issue by studying exotic plant species invasion patterns in native grassland patches surrounded by urban and rural landscapes. 6.Two distinct patterns of exotic species invasion were identified,namely invasion from the edge where the cover of exotic species increased with increasing proximity to the edge,and a pattern suggesting that gap
phase vegetation dynamics may drive exotic species invasion at urban grasslands.
7.Results indicate that landscape composition and configuration are important in explaining land cover change and avian species response to landscape change. Snep and Ottburg develop a planning and design strategy-the &habitat backbone&-with which to support the long-term survival of pioneer species that occur in ports and have low dispersal abilities. 8.They conclude that a network of patches at (semi-) public land, defined as the &backbone&, with an overall carrying capacity sufficient to support persistent populations, can protect species such as the natterjack toad (Bufo cal-amita) in dynamic port environments.9.Urban ecosystems are governed by human actions, and it is important to consider these actions when studying urban ecology. 10.The papers in the special issue demonstrate ways in which human interventions can be included in ecological studies and how ecological studies can provide a basis for urban planning for the benefit of urban residents and biodiversity. 11.At least the following key topics for future research emerge from the papers of this special issue:
1.Blair和约翰逊沿城市化梯度研究鸟类的发生和作为入境纳入城市系统入侵鸟种点市郊栖息地的关键作用,并作为林地的物种灭绝点。另针对实例,物种丰富度和Shannon城市过的高峰,在小腿梯度适度干扰地在加利福尼亚州(布莱尔和劳纳1997)蝴蝶的多样性。这种模式也被记录在案的鸟类(Jokima & § KI和Suhonen 1993年),但步甲的研究显示争议的结果(例如,Niemela & §等。2002年)。3他表明,本地物种的数量与相关自然保育价值高的绿色空间领域的积极评价。4.Neophytes和临时工呈正相关的半自然的绿色空间。它已经表明,城市地区是由外来物种入侵容易。5.Cillier等。研究解决外来植物入侵物种天然草地的模式这一问题的补丁包围城市和农村的景观。外来物种入侵6.Two不同的模式已经确定,即从边缘入侵那里的日益临近边缘增加外来物种盖,并暗示这一差距的模式相植被动态可能驱动草原城市外来物种入侵。7.Results表明,景观构成和配置解释土地覆盖变化和鸟类景观变化的重要回应。 Snep和Ottburg发展的规划和设计战略,在“人居骨干”与它支持的先锋树种发生在港口和扩散能力低的长期生存。他们详细地得出结论,即在网络的补丁(半)公共土地,作为“骨干”的定义,整体承载能力,足以支持持久人群,如natterjack蟾蜍(蟾蜍卡尔-阿米)在可以保护品种动态端口的环境。9.Urban生态系统是由人的行动,它是重要的考虑因素时,这些行动研究城市生态。十,在特殊问题的论文中,展示人类的干预可以包含在生态研究,以及如何为市区规划的城镇居民和生物多样性的基础上进行生态研究的方法。11。至少,为今后的研究重点课题后摆脱这一特殊问题的文件:
其他类似问题
英文句子的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你都没悬赏分,这么多要花很多时间的。
哇咔,这么多……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译一下英语句子吧_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下英语句子吧
不要那种翻译网站上的啊!1.The sales of computers have multiplied six times since 1988.2.The number of the students enrolled in evening classes has increased more than twofold.3.The population of this small town has increased by a factor of four.4.The price of mobile phones was reduced by 7o%.5.If you treble the distance between two objects,their gravitational attraction becomes nine times weaker.6.By using an automated assembly line,the assembling time will be reduced five times.7.The cost of the new product is only about 25% as much as that of the old one.8.The machine improves the working conditions and raises efficiency fourfold.
提问者采纳
1.自1988年以来,电脑销售量增加6倍2.参加晚自修的学生人数增加2倍还多3.这个小镇的人口增加4倍4.收集的价格降了百分之705.如果你把两个物体的距离增加三倍,那么它们之间的引力会缩小9倍6.用了自动化装配线后,装配所需时间会缩小5倍7.新产品的价格只有原来的百分之258。机器提升了了工作环境并将效率提升4倍
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语句子的相关知识
其他1条回答
1.从1988年以来电脑的销售增长了6倍2.参加夜校的学生增加了2倍多3.这个小镇的人口增长了4个百分点4.手机的价格降低了70%5.如果你在两个物品之间的3倍距离,它们的引力将减弱9倍6.使用该自动装备线,装备时间将减少5倍7.这个新产品的价格只是那个旧产品的25%8.该机器改善了工作条件和提升了4倍的生产效率
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下这些英语句子??_百度知道
帮我翻译一下这些英语句子??
Mary: Would you please go shopping with me?Jack:
Going shopping is always boring .Mary:
But without you i can't make a decision on what to buy
. There are so many things to choose from.Jack: Do you remember the last time I went shopping with you?
Wespent a lot of time but came back without anything
.Mary: Sometimes I really have trouble choosing among so many things.Jack: I have always been afraid to hear you say “I am sorry I have changed my mind.”Mary:
Don't laugh at me any more .Jack:
So you must go by your self . I prefer to stay at home watching TV.
提问者采纳
Mary:和我一起去购物好吗?JACK:购物总是那么无聊。Mary:但是没你在我不知道要买什么,那里有那么多的东西供选择。Jack:你记得上次我和你一起去购物吗?浪费了那么多时间但一个都没买。Mary:有时确实很难在那么多的物品中做出选择的。Jack:我总害怕听到你说“对不起我已经改变主意了”。Mary:别再取笑我了。Jack:所以你必须自己去.,相比我更想呆家里看电视.
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
玛丽:你愿意跟我一块去购物吗?杰克:去购物通常很无聊。玛丽:但是没有你在,我不能决定买什么。因为有太多东西要选择了。杰克:你还记得我们最后一次去购物?我们花了太多时间,但没买到什么东西就回来了。玛丽:有时我真的在众多东西选择中遇到麻烦。杰克:我通常最怕听到你说,我很抱歉,我已经改变主意了。玛丽:再也不要笑我了。杰克:因此你必须一个人去,我宁愿选择呆在家里看电视。
玛丽:你愿意和我一起去购物吗?杰克:购物很无聊哎。玛丽:但是你不在我就无法抉择买啥了呀。可选的东西忒多了。杰克:你还记得上次我和你一起购物吗?浪费了那么多时间但最后啥也没买就回去了。玛丽:有时候我真的很难选择嘛,有那么多东西耶。杰克:一听到你说“抱歉,我改变想法了”,我就害怕!玛丽:不要再笑我了啦。杰克:所以,你自己去吧,我情愿呆在家里看电视。
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下这英语句子_百度知道
帮我翻译一下这英语句子
Something about out your eyes
That I can not forget
about out your smile
Makes it hard for me to sleep at night
Does't
work like normally
Something about you
That can't hold on to
提问者采纳
Something about out your eyes
你眼里所饱含的,That I can not forget 是我所不能忘的Something about out your smile 你的微笑所承载的Makes it hard for me to sleep at night 让我在黑夜里难以入睡Something about me Does't work like normally 而我再不象往常Something about you That can't hold on to而你,却如此难以掌握
其他类似问题
英语句子的相关知识
其他3条回答
谈谈你的眼睛 我不能忘记 谈谈你的微笑 使我很难在夜间睡眠 关于我的东西 Does't像正常工作 谈谈你 不能坚持
有些事情关于你的目光,但我不能忘记,有些关于你的微笑,它们让我难以入眠,我的生活变的奇怪,有些关于我的事情变的不平常,那是有些关于你的事情,我不能控制.
是你那眼神——让我无法忘怀是你那笑容——让我夜不成眠我——好像不再是我对你——情,不能自禁
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮我翻译一下句子!!!!!中文译成英文!!_百度知道
麻烦帮我翻译一下句子!!!!!中文译成英文!!
希望各位能帮我将下面句子译成英语.1.教授是一位非常有经验的医生.2.我们很高兴能够和你一起工作.3.你好,Jones太太.欢迎你来中国.4.经过长途旅行我觉得有一点儿累了.5.学生们经常到这个食堂吃饭.6.我荣幸地将这位美国著名的歌唱家介绍给你们.
提问者采纳
1.Professor is a very experienced doctor.2.We are pleased to be able to work together and you.3.Hello, Mrs. Jones.Welcome you to China.4.After long-distance travel a bit tired I think.5.Students often go to the cafeteria to eat.6.I am honoured to be introduced to the American famous vocalists you.
提问者评价
好强啊~~~~~~~~~!!,谢谢你!!
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
1.the professor is a very experienced doctor.2.we are glad to work with you.3.hello, Mrs.Jones, welcome to China.4.I felt a little tired after the long travel.5.students often have their meals in this eatry.6.i am honored to introduce this famous American singer to you.
1:Professor is a very experienced doctor2:We are pleased to be able to work together and you 3:Hello, Mrs. Jones.Welcome you to China 4:After long-distance travel a bit tired I think. 5:Students often go to the cafeteria to eat. 6:I am honoured to be introduced to the American famous vocalists you.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐