JUST ONjust that girlDAY .A...

A:We have Fliight 802 on monday .just a moment please.Let me check whether there're seats available.I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
A:We have Fliight 802 on monday .just a moment please.Let me check whether there're seats available.I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.
中文意思:我们有周一802次航班.请稍等.让我查一下那天是否有座.非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完.
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
答:可以选择无标签或无标签背景。
我们现在正在操场上。
我们是中国田径队。我们想把行李托运到洛杉矶。
我们正试着要把劳伦斯招募到我们的团队中。
我们没有办法在星期五之前完成所有的文书作业。
我们有周一802次航班.请稍等.让我查一下那天是否有座.非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完.
我们带来了。
我们有糖醋酱、烤肉酱和辣芥末。
我们有三根撑杆跳的杆子。
还能吃到南瓜饼!
(我们已经有洋芋片、沾酱、中式小吃之类的东西。那你带一些较精致的东西来吗?)
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
由团队研发A Wonderful Day (Update: Video) | The White HouseRemember Your Wedding Day Is Just That -- A Day!&|&Raquel Kelley
More in Women
You Might Also Like
More in Healthy Living
You Might Also Like
More in Style
You Might Also Like
More in Taste
You Might Also Like
More in Entertainment
You Might Also Like
More in Celebrity
You Might Also Like
More in Travel
You Might Also Like
More in Arts
You Might Also Like
More in Home
You Might Also Like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps:
Previous Story
Next Story
Featuring fresh takes and real-time analysis from HuffPost's signature lineup of contributors
Hot on the Blog
Remember Your Wedding Day Is Just That -- A Day!
Ahh, the post-wedding bliss.
Most honeymoons are filled with both relaxation and relief. Relief that not only it all came together, but relief that you can take a break and just breathe. But as with any euphoric state, there comes a crash. The inevitable, unavoidable crash. Cut to our plane landing at LAX. Yep. That's my leg. Nope, not Mama June's. That's my fresh off the dream wedding, Bora Bora honeymoon-of-a-lifetime, cankle-licious leg. Despite my husband's advice to ice and elevate, the hypochondriac in me had him drive straight from the airport to the ER. The verdict? Blood clot. DVT (deep vein thrombosis) to be exact. I assumed I'd just have to take some Advil and call it a day.
Apparently not. The treatment? Lovenox shots in the stomach twice a day for a month, blood thinners, and weekly trips to the Coumadin clinic for half a year.
You know that whole in sickness and health thing? Well I hope he meant what he said.
Because if this doesn't say, "Welcome to married life," I don't know what does!Don't worry though, my 84-year-old grandpa sent me his compression socks in the mail. Never did I think I would have a conversation with my grandfather about our common clotting factors.
Cleveland baseball? Yes. Clots? No. We've all heard the cliché: It's not the wedding, but the marriage that lasts a lifetime. As we drove home from the hospital, this statement could not have been more true.
With our social media filled society, it's very easy to become enthralled with everyone's engagement and wedding photos, often times thinking, Why can't that be me?But marriage isn't something to enter into lightly. After the wedding day, comes a lifetime of reality, which we found out very quickly.
Yes, year one started out rough, but we survived because we tackled it together. So, while searching for a formidable mate, you may want to stray from the first one that catches your eye. Look for someone with laser focus and a steady hand. They may be giving you shots in the stomach someday.
Follow Raquel Kelley on Twitter:
FOLLOW HUFFPOST
Email Address
The Morning Email
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
Google Plus
Notify message
* Required
* What kind of error is this?
Choose an option
Factual or typographical
Comment moderation problem
Rights and permissions
* What is the correction?
Describe the error here (1,000 character limit)
* Type the words below so we know you are not a cyborg
Sign me up for The Morning Email
Thanks for your report!

我要回帖

更多关于 just that girl 的文章

随机推荐