( )every other dayday ----i ...

I study Enlish every day.(改为过去式)I---------last weekend WE skied and took pictures on our ho_百度知道
I study Enlish every day.(改为过去式)I---------last weekend WE skied and took pictures on our ho
our holiday.(划线部分提问)(skied and took pictures
to Jiangxi by bus.划线部分提问
had a good time
holiday. -------------a good time
your holiday?
提问者采纳
你好!很高兴为您解答!1.过去式:I studied English last weekend.
翻译:我上周末学习英语2.our holiday.(划线部分提问):When do you went to Jiangxi by bus?
翻译:你们什么时候坐车去江西的?3.(skied and took pictures
:What did you do in Jiangxi ?翻译:在江西你们做了什么?4.划线部分提问
by bus:How did you go to Jiangxi?翻译:你们怎么去江西的?5.一般疑问句:Did you have a good time on your holiday?翻译:你们在江西的假期玩得开心吗希望可以帮到您,祝你成功!
Where do you
yesterday?(Where A
do b go c)改错
In Saturday we went to
a park.(in a
谢了 采你的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
1 I study Enlish every day.(改为过去式)
I studied english last weekend.2 skied and took pictures
划线部分提问 : What did you do on your holiday?3 .划线部分提问
How did you go to jiangxi?4
had a good time
holiday.改疑问句: Did you have a good time on your holiday?
注解如下:1 I study Enlish every day.(改为过去式)
I studied english last weekend.2 we skied and took pictures on our holiday 划线部分提问 : What did you do on your holiday?3 .we went
to Jiangxi by bus.划线部分提问
How did you go to jiangxi?4
had a good time
holiday.改疑问句: Did you have a good time on your holiday?
Studied.What did you do last weekend?How did you get to Jiangxi?Did you have
studied English (last week).2. What did you do on your holiday?3.How did you go to Jiangxi?4. Did you have a good time on your holiday?
I studied last weekend.What did you do on your holiday?How did you go to Jiangxi?Did you have a good time on your holiday?
过去式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁和谐高效英语课堂----信丰七中郭秋瑜工作室
当前位置:&&&
英语八年级上册 Unit 2 How often do you do exercise? (1a--2d)教案设计 Topic :Talk about how often you do things.
上传: 黄艳萍 &&&&更新时间: 8:42:14
Lesson Type : Aural--Oral lesson
Teaching Aims :
Aims of abilities : &1. Listen and say the frequency words easily.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Use the correct frequency words or phrases to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& talk about how often you do things.
Aims of emotion : Get the Ss to speak and talk in English bravely and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& teach students how to spend their spare time healthily.
Language functions :
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What do &? , How often &? ,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How come...? , frequency words and phrases .
Teaching main points :
1. words and useful expressions : exercise , housework , hardly , ever , shop , once , twice , time(s) , Internet , favorite , program , full , swing dance , how often , on weekends , go to the movies , exercise , help with housework , always , usually , often , hardly ever , sometimes , never , every day , once a week , twice a year , three times a month .
2. Sentence patterns : What does she / he do on weekends ?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& She / He often goes to the movies .
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How often do you shop ?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Once a week / Twice a week &&&
&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&How come...?.
Teaching Difficulties :
1. The listening of & How often...? & sentences and frequency words .
2. The use of & How often...?&& Ss may mistake it for& other & how &&&&& questions.
3. Ss usually put the frequency words in a wrong place in the sentences&&&& when they say them in the sentences , so pay more attention to it.
4. The use of &hardly&. Make sure that Ss know the differences between & hard & and & hardly & so that they can say them correctly .
Teaching Tools :
Textbook , Multi-Media , Color chalk , Teaching courseware .
Teaching Procedures :
Ready period ( free talks and revision )
Step 1 :Greeting and review& . ( 3` )
1. Ss come back to school after the Mid-Autumn Day. It`s the best time to review the simple past tense. &How was your holiday? What did you do on the Mid-Autumn Day?& Use these greetings to review Unit One
2.Encourage Ss to share their holidays with the whole class. During this& procedure, we can introduce the names of activities as many as possible. For example : Did you watch TV on that day ? What did you eat ?
&&&&&&&&&& What kind of moon-cakes did you like best ?
&&&&&&&&&& My favorite was moon-cakes with fruit.
&&&&&&&&&& I enjoyed the moon , how about you?
Listening and oral practice period (use the multi-media)
Step 2 :Leading & in& ( 3`)
1. Do you like watching TV? &Yes ,I do.
How often (多久一次), how long (多久), how many+可数名词复数 (多少), how soon (多久以后), how much+不可数名词 (多少)
& Do you watch TV every day? &Yes, I do.
& How often do you watch TV?
& I watch TV every day.& I watch TV twice a week.
2.Use the ppt to introduce the key vocabulary especially the frequency words in order to study them with students` eyes . In this way , Ss can learn more quickly and easily . Put the the main sentences and words on the blackboard& at the same time.
Step 3 : Activity 1a. Use the ppt to name each activity. ( 5`)
1. Repeat reading the following : watch TV, read, shop, help with housework, exercise.
2. Copy the picture in 1a to courseware so that Ss can see it more conveniently . Look at the courseware and ask what the people do on weekends.
3. Check the Ss orally and review &help sb. with sth.&, writing it on the blackboard and ask a top student to make a sentence .
Step 4 : Activity 1b Short listening practice. ( 6`)
Hardly: There is hardly any milk in the cup. / Jeff hardly likes exercising. Hard: The question is very hard,you must work hard on it.
1) Make sure that Ss know what they will hear and do .
2) Read these adverbs and explain.
3) Play the record in the courseware twice: for the first time, Ss just listen carefully and try to under Ss write their answers in simple ways or even in Chinese for the second time.
4) Give the Ss a few more seconds to finish their answers after playing because they may know the answers but have no time to write.
5) Check the answers and read the listening materials in the courseware while playing the record to make sure that Ss can understand the dialogues clearly.
Ask Ss: Well, do you still remember your last vacation?
How did you spend it?
Was it the same as this summer vacation?
So what do you often do in your summer vacation?
Then show some phrases for Ss to practice.
Then present as following: Always(100%)&usually(about 80%)&often(about 60%)&sometimes(about 30%)&hardly ever(几乎没有about 15%) &never(0%)
and let them understand their differences for the first time.
Step 5: Activity 2a--2b. ( 8`)
Once a week (一周一次 ) twice a month (一个月两次)
three or four times a year( 一年三四次)
Present the picture first. Say: the girl is an interviewer,she is asking some question about the boy.What is she asking? Point to the activities and the frequency phrases .
2.Read and explain. Make sure that the Ss know the new words and understand what they should do , explain the red words carefully.
3.Play the record in the courseware twice: for the first time, Ss just listen carefully and try to under Ss write their answers in simple ways or even in Chinese for the second time.
4.Give the Ss a few more seconds to finish their answers after playing because they may know the answers but have no time to write.
5.Check the answers and read the listening materials in the courseware while playing the record to make sure that Ss can understand the dialogues clearly.
Developing period
Step 6 :Dialogue Presentation and Practice Activity 1c and 2c . ( 8`)
.Do it like that with some activities. During this part, present some other daily activities such as : use the Internet , go to the movies and so on.
--What do you do on weekends ?
--I usually use the Internet.
--Do you go to the movies ?
--Yes. I go to the movies three or four times a month. How about you ?
--I hardly ever go to the movies, but I watch TV every day.
--What is your favorite program ?
--Animal World.
--How often do you watch it ?
--Twice a week.
Let Ss ask and answer in pairs FREELY, using always, usually, often, sometimes, hardly ever(几乎没有) or never to replace the color chalk. We can permit some mistakes, and encourage them to practice the dialogues in English actively. Give some vocabulary help if necessary.
Don`t forget to review the difficult words: favorite,animal,world. After all , there is an English saying: A stitch in time saves nine.
Use &he& or &she& to replace &you& and &I&. Pay attention to use &does&.
--What does Liu Jiaxin do on weekends ?
--She usually uses the Internet.
--Does she go to the movies ?
--Yes. She goes to the movies three or four times a month. How about Zhou Jiaxing ?
--He hardly ever goes to the movies, but He Ye watches TV every day.
--What is his favorite program ?
--Animal World.
--How often does he watch it ?
--Twice a week.
Step 7 : Role-play 2d. ( 5`)
How come ?=Why ?
Point to the picture. Explain& what &swing dance& mean.
2.Ask Ss to listen and repeat.
3.Help to deal with any difficulty Ss present.For example: How come?
4.Ask Ss to read it loudly and work in pairs to recite it.
5.Ask several pairs to present the role-dialogues. Claps if well-done.
Step 8 : Summary.& ( 2`)
1.Read the main words and useful phrases on the blackboard.
2.Don`t forget to ask Ss if they have problems to be solved.
Step 9: Exercises in class. ( 5`)
1.Make sentences with &hardly, How often...?, help sb. with sth. How come...?&
2.Give a dictation: how often, hardly ever, always, once a week, twice a year, favorite, animal world, program, how come, swing dance.
These two parts help to listen and say the new words in the aural-oral lesson.
Step 10: Homework work .
1. Recite Activities 1c / 2c.
2. Make a new dialogue with the frequency words and phrases after Activities 1c /2c.
Step 11 : Blackboard design.
ON BLACKBOARD
How often (多久一次), how long (多久), how many+可数名词复数 (多少), how soon (多久以后), how much+不可数名词 (多少)
&&&&& I always get up early.
Hardly: There is hardly any milk in the cup. / Jeff hardly likes exercising. Hard: The question is very hard,you must work hard on it
&&&&& I am never late for class.
1. What do you do on weekends?
1.help sb. with sth. = help sb. (to) do sth.
2. one`s favorite
I don`t want to eat anything else, I`m full.
Jane can`t put anything in the box, it`s full.
--I usually help with housework.
2. How often do you go shopping?
--Three or four times a week.
&&& 3.What is your favorite program?--Animal World.
&&& 4.How come ( next week is quite full for you )?
&&&& =Why is next week quite full for you?
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言打开手机微信扫描以下二维码,通过我们的公众微信学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
英语全能特训中心初级美语听说读写全能训练。¥598元/年
针对大学英语四级考试进行听说读写全能训练。¥198元/3个月
针对大学英语六级考试进行听说读写全能训练。¥198元/3个月
= 终身有效、永不过期的超级VIP会员。¥980元/永久
VOA英语听力、翻译、杂志、视频等下载特权。¥258元/年
阅读次数:
免费配套资料下载:
- 请用鼠标右键点击下载链接,然后选择“目标另存为”。
THE PRESIDENT:
Well, thank you, Sanjay.
It is an honor to be with you today and to follow President Kikwete and President Bush.
To Bono and Alicia, to the ONE campaign, thank you for bringing us together.
Because of your work, all across Africa there are children who are no longer starving, mothers who are no longer dying of treatable diseases, fathers who are again providing for their families.
And because of all of you, so many people are now blessed with hope.
总统:大家好!谢谢你,桑杰(Sanjay)。今天能来到这里和各位聚会,并且在基奎特(Kikwete)总统和布什(Bush)总统之后发表讲话,我感到很荣幸。波诺(Bono)、艾丽西亚(Alicia)以及“统一行动”(ONE campaign),感谢你们促使我们携起手来。在你们的努力下,非洲各地的一些儿童已不再挨饿;母亲们不再被可治愈的疾病夺去生命;父亲们能够重新养家糊口。由于你们大家的努力,现在有许多人看到了希望。
We've got members of Congress who have done so much for this cause who are here today, and we want to thank them.
Let me also thank President Bush for joining us from Tanzania and for his bold leadership on this issue.
I believe that history will record the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief as one of his greatest legacies.
And that program -- more ambitious than even the leading advocates thought was possible at the time -- has saved thousands and thousands and thousands of lives, and spurred international action, and laid the foundation for a comprehensive global plan that will impact the lives of millions.
And we are proud that we have the opportunity to carry that work forward.
今天在座的有为这项事业作出重大贡献的国会议员们,谢谢你们。我们还要感谢布什总统从坦桑尼亚参加我们的活动,并感谢他在这方面发挥的大胆的领导作用。我认为,历史将把“总统防治艾滋病紧急救援计划”(President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief)作为他的一项丰功伟绩载入史册。这项雄心勃勃的计划——就连主要的艾滋活动人士在当时都没有想到会有这种规模——拯救了数十万人的生命,激发了国际行动,并为将改变数百万人的生活的一项综合性全球计划奠定了基础。我们为有机会继续推动这项努力而感到自豪。
Today is a remarkable day.
Today, we come together as a global community, across continents, across faiths and cultures, to renew our commitment to ending the AIDS pandemic once and for all.
今天是一个不同寻常的日子。今天,我们聚集在一起,作为一个全球性社区,来自各个大洲,不分信仰和文化,重申我们一劳永逸地终结艾滋病的承诺。
Now, if you go back and you look at the themes of past World AIDS Days, if you read them one after another, you'll see the story of how the human race has confronted one of the most devastating pandemics in our history.
You'll see that in those early years -- when we started losing good men and women to a disease that no one truly understood -- it was about ringing the alarm, calling for global action, proving that this deadly disease was not isolated to one area or one group of people.
如果你们回顾一下以往世界艾滋病日的主题,如果你们一个接一个地看下来,就会看到人类抗击有史以来最致命的一种传染病的历程。你们会看到最初几年——当这种尚无人完全了解的疾病开始夺去我们善良的男女同胞的生命时——的努力主要是要敲响警钟;呼吁国际社会采取行动;证明这种致命的疾病并不局限于某个地区或某个群体。
And that's part of what makes today so remarkable, because back in those early years, few could have imagined this day -- that we would be looking ahead to "The Beginning of the End," marking a World AIDS Day that has gone from that early beginning when people were still uncertain to now a theme, "Getting to Zero."
Few could have imagined that we'd be talking about the real possibility of an AIDS-free generation.
But that's what we're talking about.
That's why we're here.
And we arrived here because of all of you and your unwavering belief that we can -- and we will -- beat this disease.
这就是今天这个日子不同寻常的原因之一;因为在最初的那几年,几乎没有人能想见这一天;想见我们能够展望‘根除艾滋的开始’,以‘向零艾滋迈进’(Getting to Zero)为主题纪念世界艾滋病日。几乎没有人能想见我们会谈论无艾滋一代的切实可能性。但我们做到了。我们能走到今天正是因为你们所有的人以及你们毫不动摇的信念:我们能够——而且将会——战胜这种疾病。
Because we invested in anti-retroviral treatment, people who would have died, some of whom are here today, are living full and vibrant lives.
Because we developed new tools, more and more mothers are giving birth to children free from this disease.
And because of a persistent focus on awareness, the global rate of new infections and deaths is declining.
由于我们投资开发抗逆转录疗法,原来可能死于艾滋病的人——其中一些人今天在座——正过着正常的、充满活力的生活。由于我们研发出新的治疗方法,越来越多的产妇生下了没有艾滋病的婴儿。而且,由于我们始终重视提高公众意识的工作,全球的新发感染率和死亡率都在下降。
So make no mistake, we are going to win this fight.
But the fight is not over -- not by a long shot.
The rate of new infections may be going down elsewhere, but it's not going down here in America.
The infection rate here has been holding steady for over a decade.
There are communities in this country being devastated, still, by this disease.
因此,毫无疑问,我们正在这场斗争中赢得胜利,但这场斗争并没有结束,远远没有结束。新发感染率可能正在其他地方下降,但在美国没有下降。这里的感染率十多年来一直未变。我国有些社区仍在饱受艾滋病的蹂躏。
When new infections among young black gay men increase by nearly 50 percent in 3 years, we need to do more to show them that their lives matter.
When Latinos are dying sooner than other groups, and when black women feel forgotten, even though they account for most of the new cases among women, then we've got to do more.
面对年轻的黑人同性恋者的新感染人数在三年内上升将近50%,我们必须加大努力向他们显示,他们的生命有价值。面对拉美裔比其他群体更早地死亡,面对黑人妇女感到她们已被遗忘——而她们在女性新患者中占多数,我们必须付出更大的努力。
So this fight is not over.
Not for the 1.2 million Americans who are living with HIV right now.
Not for the Americans who are infected every day.
This fight is not over for them, it's not over for their families, and as a consequence, it can't be over for anybody in this room -- and it certainly isn't over for your President.
这场斗争尚未结束。对120万携带艾滋病毒的美国人来说还没有。对那些每天正在受到感染的美国人来说还没有。这场斗争对他们来说尚未结束。对他们的家人来说尚未结束。因此,对这里在座的每个人来说不能结束——对你们的总统来说绝对没有结束。
Since I took office, we've had a robust national dialogue on HIV/AIDS.
Members of my administration have fanned out across the country to meet people living with HIV; to meet researchers, faith leaders, medical providers and private sector partners.
We've spoken to over 4,000 people.
And out of all those conversations, we drafted a new plan to combat this disease.
Last year, we released that plan -- a first-ever national HIV/AIDS strategy.
自我就任以来,我们对艾滋病毒/艾滋病问题大力开展全国对话。本届政府成员走向全国各地,与罹染艾滋病毒的人会面,与研究人员、宗教领袖,医务工作者和私营企业的合作伙伴会面。我们向4000多名同胞征求了意见。基于所有这些谈话,我们起草了一份新的战胜艾滋病计划。去年,我们公布了这一计划——这是有史以来第一个全国性的艾滋病毒/艾滋病战略。
We went back to basics:
prevention, treatment and focusing our efforts where the need is greatest.
And we laid out a vision where every American, regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or socioeconomic status, can get access to life-extending care.
我们回归于基本要素——预防、治疗,并把我们的努力集中在最需要的地方。我们提出了一个愿景,即每一个美国人,不分年龄、性别、种族、民族、性取向、性别身份或社会经济地位,都能获得延长生命的护理。
And I want to be clear about something else:
Since taking office, we've increased overall funding to combat HIV/AIDS to record levels.
With bipartisan support, we reauthorized the Ryan White Care Act.
And as I signed that bill, I was so proud to also announce that my administration was ending the ban that prohibited people with HIV from entering America.
(Applause.)
Because of that step, next year, for the first time in two decades, we will host the international AIDS conference.
(Applause.)
我还要明确另外一点——自就任以来,我们已经把防治艾滋病毒/艾滋病的总体资金增加到创纪录水平。在两党的支持下,我们重新批准了《瑞安·怀特保健法》(Ryan White Care Act)。而且,当签署该法案时,我非常自豪地同时宣布,本届政府将结束不许艾滋病毒携带者进入美国的禁令。(掌声)由于迈出了这一步,我们将在明年,即20年来第一次,举办国际艾滋病大会。(掌声)
So we've done a lot over the past three years, but we can do so much more.
Today, I'm announcing some new commitments.
We're committing an additional $15 million for the Ryan White Program that supports care provided by HIV medical clinics across the country.
We want to keep those doors open so they can keep saving lives.
We're committing an additional $35 million for state AIDS-drug assistance programs.
因此,过去三年我们的成就很大。但是,我们可以做得事情更多。今天,我要宣布一些新承诺。我们承诺为瑞安·怀特项目增加拨款1500万美元,支持全国各地艾滋病毒诊所提供的服务。我们要确保它们继续运营,挽救生命。我们承诺为各州艾滋病药物扶助计划再拨款3500万美元。
The federal government can't do this alone, so I'm also calling on state governments, and pharmaceutical companies, and private foundations to do their part to help Americans get access to all the life-saving treatments.
但是,联邦政府无法独自做到这一切。因此我也呼吁州政府、制药公司和私人基金会尽各自的责任,帮助提供拯救美国人生命的一切治疗手段。
This is a global fight, and it's one that America must continue to lead.
Looking back at the history of HIV/AIDS, you'll see that no other country has done more than this country, and that's testament to our leadership as a country.
But we can't be complacent.
这是一场全球性斗争,也是美国必须继续发挥领导作用的一场斗争。回顾艾滋病毒/艾滋病的历史,你们会看到没有一个国家的贡献超过这个国家,这证实了作为一个国家我们所具有的领导力。但是,我们不能沾沾自喜。
I think this is an area where we can also look back and take pride that both Republicans and Democrats in Congress have consistently come together to fund this fight -- not just here, but around the world.
And that's a testament to the values that we share as A a commitment that extends across party lines, that's demonstrated by the fact that President Bush, President Clinton and I are joining you all today.
我认为,这是一个我们在回首往事时能够感到自豪的领域,在为这场斗争提供资金方面——不仅在国内,而且在全球——国会中的共和党人和民主党人一向齐心协力。这见证了我们美国人的共同价值观;一种超越党派界限的承诺,今天布什总统、克林顿总统和我一起来到这里参加活动便体现了这一点。
Since I took office, we've increased support for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
We've launched a Global Health Initiative that has improved access to health care, helping bring down the cost of vaccines, and over the next five years, will help save the lives of 4 million more children.
And all along, we kept focusing on expanding our impact.
自从我上任以来,我们加强了对防治艾滋病、结核病和疟疾全球基金(Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria)的支持。我们启动了全球健康行动计划(Global Health Initiative),使更多人获得就医条件,帮助降低了疫苗价格,并将在今后五年内协助挽救400万儿童的生命。与此同时,我们始终注重扩大成果。
Today, I'm proud to announce that as of September, the United States now supports anti-retroviral treatment for nearly 4 million people worldwide.
(Applause.)
Four million people.
And in just the past year, we've provided 600,000 HIV-positive mothers with access to drugs so that 200,000 babies could be born HIV-free.
(Applause.)
And nearly 13 million people have received care and treatment, including more than 4 million children.
So we've got some stuff to be proud of.
今天,我自豪地宣布,截至9月份,美国正在帮助为世界上将近400万人提供抗逆转录病毒治疗。(掌声)仅去年一年,我们就为60万携带艾滋病毒的母亲提供了获得医药的机会,从而使20万新生儿可以免受病毒感染。(掌声)另外,还有将近1300万人得到了护理和治疗,其中包括400多万儿童。所以,我们取得的成绩是值得骄傲的。
But we've got to do more.
We're achieving these results not by acting alone, but by partnering with developing countries like Tanzania, and with leaders like President Kikwete.
但是,我们还有更多工作要做。我们并非独自取得了这些成就,而是借助于同坦桑尼亚等发展中国家和像基奎特总统这样的领导人的合作。
Now, as we go forward, we've got to keep refining our strategy so that we're saving as many lives as possible.
We need to listen when the scientific community focuses on prevention.
That's why, as a matter of policy, we're now investing in what works -- from medical procedures to promoting healthy behavior.
在今后的前进道路上,我们需要不断调整战略,以便挽救尽可能多的人的生命。我们需要听取科学界的意见,重视预防。正因为如此,我们的方针是,投资于从医疗干预到提倡健康行为的各种有效措施。
And that's why we're setting a goal of providing anti-retroviral drugs to more than 1.5 million HIV-positive pregnant women over the next two years so that they have the chance to give birth to HIV-free babies.
正因为如此,我们定下目标,在今后两年内为超过150万名携带艾滋病毒的孕妇提供抗逆转录病毒药物,使她们的婴儿免受病毒感染。
We're not going to stop there. We know that treatment is also prevention.
And today, we're setting a new target of helping 6 million people get treatment by the end of 2013.
(Applause.)
That's 2 million more people than our original goal.
但是,我们并不就此止步。我们懂得,治疗就是预防。今天,我们定下一个新目标,到2013年年底,帮助600万人得到治疗。(掌声)这比我们的原定目标多200万人。
And on this World AIDS Day, here's my message to everybody who is out there:
因此,在这个世界艾滋病日,我向所有人的发出以下呼吁:
To the global community -- we ask you to join us.
Countries that have committed to the Global Fund need to give the money that they promised.
(Applause.)
Countries that haven't made a pledge, they need to do so.
(Applause.)
That includes countries that in the past might have been recipients, but now are in a position to step up as major donors.
China and other major economies are in a position now to transition in a way that can help more people.
对国际社会,我们要说:请加入我们的行列。承诺支持“全球基金”的国家需要提供它们许诺的资金,(掌声)尚未作出承诺的国家需要作出承诺,(掌声)这包括过去可能是受援国而现在有能力成为重要捐助国的国家。中国和其他一些主要经济体现在有能力完成过渡,使更多人获得帮助。
To Congress -- keep working together and keep the commitments you've made intact.
At a time when so much in Washington divides us, the fight against this disease has united us across parties and across presidents.
And it shows that we can do big things when Republicans and Democrats put their common humanity before politics.
So we need to carry that spirit forward.
对美国国会,我们要说:请继续相互协作,信守你们作出的所有承诺。当前,华盛顿面临许多使我们产生分歧的问题,但与这一疾病的斗争把不同党派、不同总统领导的政府团结起来。事实证明,只要共和党和民主党把人类的共同利益置于政治争议之上,我们就能成就伟大的事业。让我们继续发扬这种精神。
And to all Americans -- we've got to keep fighting.
Fight for every person who needs our help today, but also fight for every person who didn't liv for the Rock Hudsons and the Arthur Ashes, and every person who woke us up to the reality of HIV/AIDS.
We've got to fight for Ryan White and his mother Jeanne, and the Ray brothers, and every person who forced us to confront our destructive prejudices and our misguided fears.
Fight for Magic Johnson and Mary Fisher, and every man, woman and child, who, when told they were going to die from this disease, they said, "No, we're not.
We're going to live."
对全体美国人民,我们要说:坚持努力,不仅为今天需要我们帮助的每一个人努力,而且为了没有能够活下来看到今天的每一个人努力——为了洛克·赫德森(Rock Hudson)、阿瑟·阿什(Arthur Ashe)以及唤醒我们面对艾滋病这一现实的每一个人。也为了瑞恩·怀特(Ryan White)、他的妈妈珍妮(Jeanne)、雷氏兄弟(the Ray brothers)以及迫使我们正视我们具有毁灭性的偏见和毫无道理的恐惧的每一个人。还为了魔术师约翰逊(Magic Johnson)、玛丽·费歇尔(Mary Fisher)以及在被告知感染了不治之症时拒绝向死神低头的每一个男人、女人和儿童。
Keep fighting for all of them because we can end this pandemic.
We can beat this disease.
We can win this fight.
We just have to keep at it, steady, persistent -- today, tomorrow, every day until we get to zero.
And as long as I have the honor of being your President, that's what this administration is going to keep doing.
That's my pledge.
That's my commitment to all of you.
And that's got to be our promise to each other -- because we've come so far and we've saved so many lives, we might as well finish the fight.
让我们为所有这些人继续努力,因为我们能够终结这种流行病。我们能够战胜这种疾病。我们能够赢得这场斗争。我们必须继续努力,坚持不懈——今天、明天、每一天,直至把这种疾病铲除。只要我有幸担任你们的总统,本届政府就会一直努力。这是我的保证,也是我对你们大家的承诺。这也应当是我们彼此之间的许诺。我们已经取得了长足的进展,我们已经拯救了许多生命,那么就让我们把这场斗争进行到底。
Thank you for all you've done.
God bless you.
God bless America.
Thank you.
(Applause.)
感谢你们所做的一切。愿主保佑你们。愿主保佑美国。 谢谢大家。(掌声)
网友的学习评论(条):
U.S,the hope of human being.
Live long enough to find the right one
life is very important!!!!
me and god bless Chinese
applausing for every active mesure to fight HIV
Wonderful speech
so I hope obama to keep
his promise !
I don't think so .
God bress all of us .
Obama will forget this "Promise" very soon.
American use Guatemala to test HIV.
We will fight against AIDS and we'll beat it as long as we have the faith in ourselves.
He always talks big......We should get used to it...
humanity~~do help people in need in the world~~
I think America should't require China join then.Because our goverment will take mony to by Us Treasury
As we all know that 1st ,December has been as World Aids Day for 20 years.There's no dout that China has made great effort on prohibiting this disease from infecting people.But, we've got to do more.Before we accomplish the goal of "Getting to zero", China should collaborate with the world tightenly. From now, the world should come togther as a global community, across countries,across faiths and cultures,to renew our committment to end the AIDS pandemic once and for ever.
It is a great speech if only Obama can keep his pledge to all of the people in the world.
try to do more ,
nothing can not
Beautiful!

我要回帖

随机推荐