no sooner when__a word t...

I was really anxious about you. You ________home without a word A.mustn’t have_百度知道
I was really anxious about you. You ________home without a word A.mustn’t have
was really anxious about you. shouldn’t have left C. You ________home without a word A.mustn’t have B. couldn’t have left
提问者采纳
shouldn't have done=本不应该做某事选B
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
这是与过去相反的虚拟语气 意思是
你本不该 不留一言 就离开家
选B。我真的很担心你,你不应该一句话不说就离开家!shouldn't have done.本不应该做某事(其实已经做了)
B我对你真的很担心。你不该一句话都不说就回家的(不该不辞而别)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.It was ____the old worker came that we____the experimenta.until,didn't begin b.not until,beganc.until,began d.not until,didn't begin2.Not a single word ____last nighta.he said b.said he c.did he say d.had he said3.No sooner____to shine____it clouded over againa.the sun had star_百度作业帮
1.It was ____the old worker came that we____the experimenta.until,didn't begin b.not until,beganc.until,began d.not until,didn't begin2.Not a single word ____last nighta.he said b.said he c.did he say d.had he said3.No sooner____to shine____it clouded over againa.the sun had started,than b.had the sun started,thanc.the sun started,when d.did the sun started,when4.____are the days when teachers were looked down upona.Gone b.Go c.To go d.Going5.In the open boat ,the four men ,____was a docter,met with a storm at sea.a.one of which b.one of who c.one of whom d.one of them6.Nobody has the right to go there to have dinner free,____?a.hasn't it b.has it c.haven't they d.have they7.I decided to pay a visit to my former teacher as soon as I____a.finish what I did b.finished what I didc.would finish what I was doing d.finished what I was doing8.Most people usually have less money at the end of the month than____at the begininga.which is b.which was c.they have d.it is9.-____in this street?-I think Mr.Black is the richest man.a.Whom do you think is the richest manb.Who do you think is the richest manc.Do you think who is the richest mand.Do you think whom is the richest man说明理由并翻译理由再具体一些,尤其是6、8题
1.选B,这是固定搭配:it's not until···that···,“直到··才·”如果选D,则是:直到这个老工人来我们才不开始实验.B的意思是:直到老工人来我们才开始实验.(两者相比,B更好)2.选C.当not none等这些含否定意义的词放句首时,句子倒装(即把助动词do does、be动词、情态动词之类的提前到主语前面),则C的意思是:他昨晚说了不止一个词3.和第二题一样,句子倒装,选D4.选D.动词放句首是只有doing和to do形式,to do表目的.D选项的意思是:当老师的那些日子让人看不起,C则是:去当老师的日子让人看不起5.选D,指人用who 或whom,介词后面用whom6.选D,主语是人,A B中的it不就是代表不是人嘛.在C,D中选,nobody就是否定,反义疑问句前面否定,后面用肯定7.选D,前面的decided表示是过去时态,在B D中选,B中的what i did表示我已经做好了,D表示完成我正在做的事,也就是还没完成,完成之后才去看老师8.选A,这里的which指代Most people usually have money,这样句子更简洁9.选A,who在think(动词后)用whom.你认为谁是这条街上最富有的人···
您可能关注的推广I was really anxious about you .you__home with out a word.A mustn't leave B shouldn't have left C couldn't have left D needn't leave_百度作业帮
I was really anxious about you .you__home with out a word.A mustn't leave B shouldn't have left C couldn't have left D needn't leave
选B,我很担心你,你不应该不说一声就离开了家.
B~~~~~~~~~~~~
B shouldn't have left
B 表责备。So excited _____ that he couldn’t say a word.
- 给你正确答案
So excited _____ that he couldn’t say a word.
A. was heB. he wasC. did he beD. did he was
答案A so…that…结构中的so位于句首,主句要部分倒装。它的倒装要连同它所修饰的成分一同倒装。
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:专业的中小学试题答案解析网站,全面覆盖小学初中高中各年级各学科,帮助学生快速解决学习中遇到的难题外语领域专家In such a hurry _____ that he didn’t say a single word._百度知道
In such a hurry _____ that he didn’t say a single word.
A. did憨粻封救莩嚼凤楔脯盲 he leave B. he left
C. left he
D. he did leave
提问者采纳
答案选A,正常的语句是he left in such a hu憨粻封救莩嚼凤楔脯盲rry that he didn't say a single word
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁