有事请帮忙忙翻译邮件为英文,请手工,在线等,...

帮忙翻译成英文,在线等,谢谢!别用机译?_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文,在线等,谢谢!别用机译?
我美网购,卖家货物寄,没用追踪号邮件发送,我想问卖家发货运单号码,请家帮忙,谢谢&请问您发送包裹运单号码?&请注意tracking number!
提问者采纳
Could you tell me the
parcel waybill number
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
can you tell me what is the number of the track bag
May I ask the waybill number of your package ?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁收到的一封英文邮件,请帮忙翻译下,这是一种什么诈骗方式?谢谢!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:672,293贴子:
收到的一封英文邮件,请帮忙翻译下,这是一种什么诈骗方式?谢谢!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Thank you for your response and willingness to assist me in this viable mutual venture. I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk-free and very legitimate as I have put all machinery in place to see to it that this is concluded successfully and without hassles.
I did contacted you after several search for the next of kin to my deceased client and all effort prooved abortive. Hence I contacted you as a foriegn partner to stand in as the next of kin to my late client's inheritance fund. All I require from you is your complete honesty, cooperation and that you follow my instructions at all times.The sharing mode of the funds will be as follows: 50% to you for your part in this transaction for providing an account, 50% for me. Apparently, in the course of this transaction, we might incure a little expenses for legal documentations of paperworks that will back up your claim of the funds, which we shall both shoulder together. Note that the Bank is going to ask for certain documentations to prove your legitimacy. I have worked out all proceedings with a highly reputable legal attorney that will secure the documents when requested by the bank.The attorney will be standing your stead in the procurment of all documents once the Bank requests. The first step to having this funds transferred to your bank account, is to provide me with the below information to enable me complete and tender an application for fund claim on your behalf to the bank immediately, presenting you as the next of kin to my late client inheritance fund..Beneficiary's Name (Your Name):Beneficiary's Address ( Your Address):Beneficiary's Direct Telephone Number:Marital Status:Age:SexOccupation:Country Of Origin:Religion: Banking Information---------------------------- Bank Name:Bank AddressAccount Number:Routing Number:Swift Code::(Leave this blank)IBAN Number:(Leave this blank)Account Holder's Name:
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请帮忙翻译一下英文邮件·!!谢谢好心人
请帮忙翻译一下英文邮件·!!谢谢好心人 10
i am not sad because i know you missing me allways. This was ment a littlebit like a joke. Somehow like small kids when one says my toy is nice than the other says mine is more nice. So do not take this too serious (but this means i won this game
Sorry!).&br&&br&About the parcle. I am a liitlebit worried. I told you i did not close the parcle myself. I packed two bars of Chokolate (the VOLLMILCH had a 50 EURO = 500RMB bill inside). The GUMMIB?RCHEN and the earrings.&br&&br&The earrings are the same series like necklace. I sent them to you for the second time. One set was inside the mail that got lost!&br&&br&Now about my mother. She is a older person (75 years old) and people of her age verry often have problems with worn off hip joints. So she had for a long time and this caused lot of pain.&br&Now she got that hip joint replaced.&br&This is a verry common operation. A friend of mine is a doctor at this hospital and he told me there should be no problems because this operation is done so often.&br&Unfortunately i can not call her on the telephone because my telephone does not work in this area.&br&But i got a E-Mail from my brother in law (husband of my sister). And he told me my mom is doing verry well. The day after the operation the doctors told her to walk a fiew steps allready and she did not have problems. So it looks she has less pain one day after the operation than she had bevore.&br&&br&But now after all the positive mesages i have something not so positive. It is about money again.&br&Unfortunately i am on my own here. There is no translator with me this time and the colleague who should have been with me this week got sick. So i have some problems by sending you the money.&br&If you need the money
immediately i have to find a envelope tomorrow. But if i send 1000RMB it might be seen from outside and i am not verry confident with sending money by mail annymore.&br&If you can wait untill November 16th. it would make it easier for me. Because than i have to go to Nanjing and i have a translater there. I might even meet a colleague with his Chinese wife there.&br&Ans she will help me for sure. &br&So let me know if you can wait untill next week or not. But for the future we have to fix this problems as soon as i am back in Germany.&br&&br&And now at last about the vacation. Do not worry about this. First concentrate on school. We can talk about this later. I only was thinking we might be able to get together at Chinese New Year. But i think that is not possible. &br&The only thing we have to remember for both of us is it will take some time to get all documents together to travel to different coutries (i will ask my colleague&s wife what is neccesary for chinese presons to travel foreing countries).&br&&br&The pictures were verry nice. Especially the one when your new girlfriend sent me a kiss. 
&p&I hope you had a good time. Say hello to all the girls (but were have the boyfriens been?).&/p&
&p&When i have seen the picture of the burning car this was verry scary. I hope you have not been sitting in that car when the fire started.&br&&br&Now you have a long letter to read. But i hope to get a Mail from you today again.&br&&br&Love and miss you verry much!!!!&/p&
i am not sad because i know you missing me allways. This was ment a littlebit like a joke. Somehow like small kids when one says my toy is nice than the other says mine is more nice. So do not take this too serious (but this means i won this game Sorry!).
我不伤心因为我知道你一直在想我。这只是一个小玩笑。就像小孩子们,一个说我的玩具很好,另一个会说我的更好。所以,不要把这太当真(但这意味着我赢了,抱歉!)About the parcle. I am a liitlebit worried. I told you i did not close the parcle myself. I packed two bars of Chokolate (the VOLLMILCH had a 50 EURO = 500RMB bill inside). The GUMMIB?RCHEN and the earrings.
关于包裹,我是有点担心。我告诉过你,不是我自己封的包裹。我装了2板巧克力( VOLLMILCH 牌的里面有50欧元,相当于500元人民币)。还有GUMMIB?RCHEN和耳环。The earrings are the same series like necklace. I sent them to you for the second time. One set was inside the mail that got lost!耳环和项链是一个系列。我给你寄过2次。一套放在丢失的邮件内。Now about my mother. She is a older person (75 years old) and people of her age verry often have problems with worn off hip joints. So she had for a long time and this caused lot of pain.Now she got that hip joint replaced.
关于我妈妈,她是一个老人(75岁了),向她这样年纪的人很容易有髋关节磨损的问题。她已经有这个问题好长时间了,而且很痛。
现在她进行了髋关节置换。This is a verry common operation. A friend of mine is a doctor at this hospital and he told me there should be no problems because this operation is done so often.
这是个很常见的手术。我的一个朋友是这个医院的一个医生,他告诉我应该没有问题的,因为这个手术很经常做。Unfortunately i can not call her on the telephone because my telephone does not work in this area.But i got a E-Mail from my brother in law (husband of my sister). And he told me my mom is doing verry well. The day after the operation the doctors told her to walk a fiew steps allready and she did not have problems. So it looks she has less pain one day after the operation than she had bevore.
很不幸,我不能给她打电话,因为我的电话不能在这个地区使用。但我收到了我姐(妹)夫【我姐(妹)的丈夫)】的邮件,他告诉我我妈妈很好。术后第一天医生已经让她走了几步,她没有问题。所以看起来她术后第一天的痛就比以前少。But now after all the positive mesages i have something not so positive. It is about money again.
现在在所有好消息之后我有些不太好的事情要说,还是关于钱。Unfortunately i am on my own here. There is no translator with me this time and the colleague who should have been with me this week got sick. So i have some problems by sending you the money.If you need the money immediately i have to find a envelope tomorrow. But if i send 1000RMB it might be seen from outside and i am not verry confident with sending money by mail annymore.
不幸的是,我是自己在这,这次没有翻译,要和我一起来的同事这周病了。所以我给你寄钱有些问题。如果你立即需要,我明天必须去找个信封。但如果寄1000元人民币,从外面应该可以看出来,我对使用邮寄的方式寄钱不是很有信心。If you can wait untill November 16th. it would make it easier for me. Because than i have to go to Nanjing and i have a translater there. I might even meet a colleague with his Chinese wife there.Ans she will help me for sure.
如果你能等到11月16号,对我来说容易些。因为那时我去南京,那里有个翻译,我甚至可能遇到我同事的中国妻子。她一定会帮我的。
So let me know if you can wait untill next week or not. But for the future we have to fix this problems as soon as i am back in Germany.所以下周之前让我知道你是否可以等,但对于将来,我一回到德国我们必须解决这个问题And now at last about the vacation. Do not worry about this. First concentrate on school. We can talk about this later. I only was thinking we might be able to get together at Chinese New Year. But i think that is not possible.
最后是度假的问题。不要担心这个事情。首先要集中在学习上。这个事情以后再说。我只是想中国新年时我们可以带在一起,但我想那是不可能的。The only thing we have to remember for both of us is it will take some time to get all documents together to travel to different coutries (i will ask my colleague's wife what is neccesary for chinese presons to travel foreing countries).
我们两个要记住的唯一一件事是需要花些时间把去不同国家旅游的文件办好(我将问我同事的中国妻子中国人去国外旅游的必需手续)The pictures were verry nice. Especially the one when your new girlfriend sent me a kiss.
I hope you had a good time. Say hello to all the girls (but were have the boyfriens been?).
When i have seen the picture of the burning car this was verry scary. I hope you have not been sitting in that car when the fire started.
这些照片很好。特别是你的新女朋友送给我吻的那张。我希望你玩的高兴。但我想所有的女孩问好(但男朋友在哪里?)当我看到汽车被烧成那样很可怕。我希望起火时你没有坐在车上。Now you have a long letter to read. But i hope to get a Mail from you today again.
现在你有长信要读了。但我希望今天再次收到你的邮件。Love and miss you verry much!!!!
非常爱你和想你!!!!
提问者 的感言:谢谢你姐姐
其他回答 (2)
因为我认识总是想念我的您,所以我不是哀伤的。 这听起来有点象笑话的。 莫名其妙地象小孩子,当一个人说时我的玩具比其他精密说我的是更好的。 因此不要采取这太严肃(但是此手段我赢了抱歉这场的比赛!)。关于 parcle。 我有点担心 我告诉了您我没有关闭parcle。 我包装了二个巧克力酒吧(VOLLMILCH有一张50欧元= 五百元票据里面)。和耳环。耳环是象项链的同一个系列。 我第二次送了他们到您。 一个集合是在得到失去的邮件里面!关于我的母亲的现在。 她是一个老人(75岁),并且她的年龄的人们经常有佩带的问题上弦与斜端杆结点。 因此她长期有和这导致的全部痛苦。她得到的现在上弦与斜端杆结点替换了。这是是非常共同的操作。 我的朋友是医生在这家医院,并且他告诉了我不应该有问题,因为这操作那么经常完成。因为我的电话在这个区域,不运转。不幸运的是我不可能告诉她电话的。但是t我从我的内弟/姊夫/姐夫/舅子(我的姐妹的丈夫)得到了电子邮件。 并且他告诉了我我的妈妈做着verry井。 天,在操作医生告诉她已经之后走fiew步和她没有问题。 因此它比她有bevore看她有较少痛苦在操作以后的一天。但是在所有正面消息以后我现在有不那么正面的事。 它再是关于金钱。不幸的是,我独自地在这里。 没有与我的译者应该是以我病态这个的星期得到的这次和同事。 因此我有有些问题通过送您金钱。如果您需要金钱我必须明天立刻发现信封。 但是,如果我送也许从外面被看见,并且的一千元我不是非常确信与用信件送金钱。如果您能等待直到11月16日的。 它将使容易对我。 由于比我必须去到南京,并且我有一个译者那里。 我也许甚而遇见有那里他的中国妻子的一个同事。Ans她将肯定帮助我。 所以告诉我您是否能等待直到下星期。 当我回来在德国,但是为将来我们必须解决这问题。现在And在关于假期的为时。 不要担心此。 在学校的第一集中。 我们可以以后谈论此。 我只是认为我们也许能聚会在中国新年。 但是我认为不是可能的。 我们必须为我们俩记住仅的事是它将花些不少时间一起得到所有文件到不同的国家 (我移动将问我的同事的妻子什么是必要为了中国人能移动外国的家)。这个图片是非常好的。 特别是那个,当您新的女朋友送了我一个亲吻。 我希望您度过了美好时光。 向所有女孩问好(但是有是的男朋友 ?)。我看见的那个灼烧的汽车的图片这是非常可怕的。 我希望您在那辆汽车未坐,当火开始了。现在您有读一封的长信。 但是我希望今天能再一次收到你的邮件。非常爱和想念您!!!!
大概就是这样了,
有的不好。
冒昧问下你们是什么关系
有些我不太确定
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导帮忙翻译下英文邮件 在线等
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友nimizbing遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
按照贵司的要求 我们把课程安排在以下日期
请告知贵司是否能如期参加培训
如有问题也请和我联系
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
according to the request of your company,we wiil arrange the curriculum in the following dates
please tell us whether yur company is able to attend the training on time
contact me if you still have questions
—— gameboyad
一般公司的课程都是培训,所以用training program比较好。
We've arranged the training programs according to your requirement.
Please confirm whether you are able to attend the training on time and keep us posted if you have any questions.
—— yimi62
By your company's requests, we arrange the training on this schedule.Please advise if you can attend it on time and contact me for any problem.
—— emilypisces
According to the request of your company,we've arranged the training programs on this schedule.Please confirm whether you are able to attend the training on time and keep us posted if you have any questions.
—— greendreamer
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&

我要回帖

更多关于 有事请帮忙 的文章

随机推荐