I hopeit is my lifee can ...

True love if not suitable to strive for. Not appropriate because love is not true love doesn't have so many excusesWe at Hope for Life believe that there is hope in this world and that it is available to everyone. To share with you the hope that we have found, we’ve created four basic sections on this site. We encourage you to go through them in order and to feel free to contact us at any time. We’d love to hear from you!
In a world full of pain, despair, uncertainty, and fear, we believe there is hope. We believe it is possible to live a life of hope, joy, peace, and purpose…
We believe true and lasting hope is found only in God. God made you, loves you, and wants the best for you. He wants you to be part of his family, now and forever…
God loves you so much that he did an extraordinary thing: he sent his son to earth to show you the way to God. Jesus makes it possible for us – imperfect, not good enough us- to be with a perfect God…
You are invited to make hope real by giving up your life… to find life in Jesus. And you are invited to share in life together with those who have made this same decision..
I Begged God Not to Let Him Die
I Realized That My Life Was Very Empty
Your Son Has a Brain Tumor
I Thought The Only Way Out Was To Kill Myself
I Didn’t Know Anything About the Bible. I Didn’t Even Own One.
I Wanted To Change My Life Too
Your Husband Has Only a Few Weeks to Live
You Will Never Walk Again
They Had Something I Wanted
I Was Diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Syndrome
I Had To Have A New Beginning
We Were Really Mad at God
I Realized I Would Be Blind the Rest of My Life
I Was Sitting in a Jail Cell Crying for Help
I Didn’t Even Raise My Own Children
by Steve Ridgell
Life is so much more than your body -- what you put in it and on it. God, Jesus, people. Relationshi...
by Tim Archer
It was May 1982. Five of us were driving from Texas to Long Beach, California, to spend the summer w...
by Steve Ridgell
Maybe Christians have confused the issue. Or maybe non-believers do not hear it clearly. But there i...
An Introduction to the Savior
A Self Study on Concepts from the Book of Romans
Copyright & 2009 - Hope for Life : All Rights Reserved>> 这里有美女、有风景,用图片记录生活的美好!
→ Real My Life!!! I HOPE i can Get Essence.
您是本帖的第 157 个阅读者
标题:Real My Life!!! I HOPE i can Get Essence.
头衔:Can Do It
用户已被锁定
头衔:【V】ad★
索币:-361
战队:逃兵
头衔:【Fs的岩石】
积分:4841
Handsome boy I hope u get essence..
[img]/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPQcZftUzbt4quIUCzE9TDi6irkf-QcQBPolwW0qDnisz5Xk2v[/img]
积分:4420
头衔:DaniLORD
积分:5649
用户已被锁定
文章:1089
积分:7053
头衔:★GuNz战队
索币:-525
积分:2790
Nice but wrong board!
头衔:[RK]皇家KiD
文章:6823
积分:39365
第 9 楼& QQ
will not get essence 
头衔:[RK]皇家KiD
文章:6823
积分:39365
第 10 楼& QQ
read this [公告]美图欣赏最新版规 为提高帖子质量,请发图前先认真阅读版规要求一. 发帖规则1.严禁发布涉及政治、暴力、色情、等敏感话题的内容及图片2.图片少于五张者,锁帖,扣除1索币15经验15魅力3.凡只得一张图片存心灌水者,锁帖,扣除5索币25经验25魅力4.凡无图开贴者,锁帖(无人回复时删帖),扣除5索币25经验25魅力5.严重灌水者,移交投诉区处理,予以禁封账号等多种方式惩罚6.严禁发表重复帖,锁帖+沉底,并扣除25索币25经验25魅力7.严禁发表回复帖,锁定+沉底,并扣除5索币25经验25魅力(没人回复可以删帖处理)8.禁止翻旧帖子发表,锁定+沉底,并扣除5索币25经验25魅力(没人回复可以删帖处理)9.禁止使用醒目,锁定+沉底,并扣除5索币25经验25魅力(没人回复可以删帖处理)二. 回帖规则1.请不要恶意灌水,无意义回复,例如,“沙发(SF),see,看看(kankan),纯表情,等等回复”发现视为灌水,单帖屏蔽扣除20经验15魅力2.禁止人身攻击及一切侮辱他人的语言或图片,如发现将直接锁定帖子扣10索币25经验25魅力,并投诉3.提倡文明幽默的回帖4.重复帖的认定,版主本着实事求是的原则,凭着每天大量阅帖的印象记忆,可提供也可不提供重复帖地址,  这点希望大家理解(版主不可能有这么多的时间和精力去搜寻每一帖重复的地址和改了主题名的重复帖)三. 申请精华规则:各类图片,例如:(美女图,风景图,动漫图,搞笑图,自拍图,摄影图,动物图),图片必须没有其他论坛水印的,图片必须清晰高质量,上传30张图片,30张图片必须在第一个帖子上,版主确定后,如果符合以上申请精华规则,即可给予精华奖励
&&快速回复:Real My Life!!! I HOPE i can Get Essence.
内容限制: 字节.
苏ICP备Powered By
页面执行时间 0.13965 秒, 3 次数据查询

我要回帖

更多关于 it is my life 的文章

随机推荐