填空7.Tom was late night alumnifo...

Public Health and Social Justice 690F
& Blog Archive
& Amherst showing of Unnatural Causes May 19th
Course blog for PHSJ 690F
Please see the announcement below. I encourage all of you who can to attend. This will be a good way to see how Unnatural Causes is received by an Amherst audience, to gauge the conversation that may surround the Northampton showing, and to think about ways to plan for the Northampton photo exhibition.
The Town of Amherst
The Town of Amherst Department of Public Health
As part of its work on Social Justice and Health Equity, The Town of Amherst and the
The Town of Amherst Department of Public Health is extending a special invitation to: Town Meeting and Select B Amherst Residents, and all interested people to a screening and discussion of:
UNNATURAL CAUSES: Is Inequality Making Us Sick?
Date: 19 May 2009
Time: 5:00—7:00
Place: Amherst Cinema
The screening will include a forum—Implications of inequality and health for the Amherst community: A dialogue among participants—facilitated by Dr. Barbara J. Love and introductions by Amherst Public Health Director, Epi Bodhi.
Light refreshments will be served on site prior to the screening
The Screening will be followed by a reception at Amherst Coffee
For more information, please visit our blog
Our thanks to Amherst Cinema and Amherst Coffee for your community support
This entry was posted on Monday, April 27th, 2009 at 7:31 pm
and is filed under .
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
You can , or
from your own site.
Leave a Reply完型填空 it was the early morning ride on the bus fo_百度知道
完型填空 it was the early morning ride on the bus fo
m the suburb, We sat_with our collare up to our ears
完型填空 it was the early morning ride on the bus from the suburb, We sat_with our collars up to our ears. 应该填:down (sat down 坐下)It was the early morning ride on the bus from the suburb, We sat (down) with our collars up to our ears.【很希望我的回答会对你有帮助。如有不明白,可以再追问,若满意请采纳,谢谢你,并祝你进步!】
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I didn't know she ---in the classroom ,for it was too late. (study) 用所给的词填空,并翻译,谢谢,_百度知道
I didn't know she ---in the classroom ,for it was too late. (study) 用所给的词填空,并翻译,谢谢,
解释为什么
提问者采纳
was studying
我不知道当时她正在教室里学习,因为太晚了。
提问者评价
为什么是进行时啊,谢谢
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
was studying当时正在学习
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Like most people, I was brought up to look upon l..
完形填空。
&&&& Like most people, I was brought up to look upon life as a process of getting. It was not until in my late thirties that I made this important&&&1& : giving-away makes life so much more exciting. You need not worry if you&&&2&&&money. &&&& his is how I&&&3& &with giving-away. If an idea for improving the window display of a neighborhood store&&&4& &to me, I step in and make the suggestion to the&&&5& . If an accident takes place, the&&&6& &of which I think the local police could use, I&&&7& &him up and tell him about it, though I am not in&&&8& &here. One discovery I made about this world is to give&&&9& &getting something back, though the&&&10& &often comes in an unexpected form. &&&& One Sunday morning the local post office delivered an important special letter to my home, though it was&&&11 &&to me at my office. I wrote the postmaster a note of&&&12& . More than a year later I needed a post-office box for a new business I was&&13&. I was told at the window that there were&&14 &&boxes left, and that my name would have to go on a long&&15&&list. As I was about to&&16& &the post office, the postmaster appeared in the&&&17& &."Wasn't it you that wrote us that letter a year ago about delivering an&&18&&delivery to your home?" I said it was."Well, you certainly are going to have a box in this post office&&&19& &we make one for you. You don't know what a letter like that means to us. We&&20&&get nothing but complaints."
(&&&& )1. A. decision & (&&&& )2. A. earn&&&&&&& (&&&& )3.&A. experienced&(&&&& )4. A. happens&&& (&&&& )5.&A. customer&&& (&&&& )6.&A. story&&&&& (&&&& )7.&A. call&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. need&&&&&&& (&&&& )9.&A. plus&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. &A. process& (&&&& )11. &A. replied& (&&&& )12.&A. invitation(&&&& )13.&A. dealing& (&&&& )14.&A. enough&&& (&&&& )15.&A. admitting&(&&&& )16.&A. leave&&& (&&&& )17.&A. window&&& (&&&& )18.&A. unfamiliar(&&&& )19.&A. in case& (&&&& )20. &A. even&&&&&
B. research&&& B. lack&&&&&&& B. connected& B. occurs&&&&& B. headmaster& B. damage&&&&& B. hold&&&&&&& B. trouble&&& B. without&&& B. goal&&&&&&& B. addressed& B. apology&&& B. providing& B. some&&&&&&& B. relating&&& B. shout&&&&& B. doorway&&& B. unexpected& B. now that&&& B. hardly&&&&&
C. speech&&& C. spend&&&&& C. cooperated&C. sticks&&& C. storekeeperC. challenge& C. break&&&&& C. common&&& C. for&&&&&&& C. return&&& C. driven&&& C. complaint& C. applying& C. no&&&&&&& C. examining& C. guess&&&&& C. home&&&&& C. unknown&&& C. even if&&& C. usually&&&
D. discovery&&&&&&&&& D. steal&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. agreed&&&&&&&&&&&& D. leads&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. policeman&&&&&&&&& D. material&&&&&&&&&& D. pick&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. charge&&&&&&&&&&&& D. before&&&&&&&&&&&& D. concern&&&&&&&&&&& D. brought&&&&&&&&&&& D. appreciation&&&&&& D. starting&&&&&&&&&& D. more&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. waiting&&&&&&&&&&& D. act&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. yard&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. uncertain&&&&&&&&& D. as if&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. rather&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:0120
1-5: DBABC 6-10: AADBC 11-15: BDDCD 16-20: ABBCC
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Like most people, I was brought up to look upon l..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Like most people, I was brought up to look upon l..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 late night alumni 的文章

随机推荐