both andJim and Tom's ...

英语按要求写句子1、We are from theU.S.A(划线部分提问,画theU.S.A)2、Are Tom and Jim from China?(否定回答)3、She is Mary?(提问)4、My name is Tom(提问)5、My telephone number is 021478(划线部分提问,画021478)_百度作业帮
英语按要求写句子1、We are from theU.S.A(划线部分提问,画theU.S.A)2、Are Tom and Jim from China?(否定回答)3、She is Mary?(提问)4、My name is Tom(提问)5、My telephone number is 021478(划线部分提问,画021478)
Where are you from?No,they aren't.What's her name?或Whos is she?What's your name?What's your telephone number?
where are u from ?no ,is she mary ?what's your name ?what's your telephone number ?
1.where are you from.2.no,they aren't.3.is she mary?4.what's your name?5.what's your tel number?
您可能关注的推广回答者:语态转换Jime is working in his office when Tom comes in and tells Jim that Mr.Green ,their boss ,will see him .Jim feels very nervous when he goes into Mr Green's office .After Jim has st down ,Mr Green says that business is very bad .He tells Jim that his firm can't afford t_百度作业帮
语态转换Jime is working in his office when Tom comes in and tells Jim that Mr.Green ,their boss ,will see him .Jim feels very nervous when he goes into Mr Green's office .After Jim has st down ,Mr Green says that business is very bad .He tells Jim that his firm can't afford to pay such large salaries and that twenty people has already left .Jime knows that his turn has come .He says in a weak voice ,"Mr Green.""Don't interrupt." He says .Then he smiles and tells Jim that he will receive an extra thousand pounds a year .卷子上前面提示:One day ,Jime was working in is office when Tom____……
came in and told Jim that Mr.Green ,their boss ,would see him .Jim felt very nervous when he went into Mr Green's office .After Jim had sat down ,Mr Green said that business was very bad .He told Jim that his firm couldn't afford to pay such large salaries and that twenty people had already left .Jime knoew that his turn had come .He said in a weak voice ,"Mr Green.""Don't interrupt." He said .Then he smiled and told Jim that he would receive an extra thousand pounds a year .

我要回帖

更多关于 both and 的文章

随机推荐