Talk soon 请问soon是什么意思思,谢...

URL是什么意思?多谢_百度知道
URL是什么意思?多谢
url的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个是什么意思 谢谢大家_kakaotalk吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:15,299贴子:
这个是什么意思 谢谢大家收藏
동창생 1ST서포트-크랭크인 서폿 후기동창생 크랭크인 서포트 후기가 업로드 되었습니다.
支持校友月1日 - keuraengkeuin seopot评论的校友keuraengkeuin支持评论已上载
同学 1stsupport-crankin support 后期同学 crankin support 后期已经上传
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或初三英语题 根据首字母写出单词 PS 注明题号和最好写出单词意思 谢谢啦 在线等 谢谢各位英语高手先_百度知道
初三英语题 根据首字母写出单词 PS 注明题号和最好写出单词意思 谢谢啦 在线等 谢谢各位英语高手先
6.most people in the UK always talk about the w____ when they don't know what to talk about8 i don't want the red one. Can i use the blue one i____10 she is c____ and sometimes even put salt in the sugar jar12 shopping online is very convenient ,but you must be c____19 if you get on well with your classmates, you'll enjoy your s____ life more28 if you work hard, you are s____ to have a bright future30 you must write to him at this new a____ ,or he won't receive your letters36 the Masai people don't like m____ things such as TVs or cars54 most people are afraid of w____ animals because they may bite people66 a tape-recorder is really h____ being for learning English67 A good stydy h____ is important for every student67 the chefs in our restaurant only use f____ meat and vegetables71 to tell you the truth, i h____ being late for work73 kids, we'll eat some of bread and keep the r____ for breakfast81 after finishing high school, Selina wants to study at a medieal e____ in the New York84 please take a s____ .Our headmaster will be here soon90 Bruce, please c____ the new words which you leanrt this morning in class91 professor White is a____ , i will take the lessons in place of him105 Tom, p____ me my glasses, i want to read the newspaper.
Grandpa said122 this book is the l___ useful . let's buy others127 Kate was very p_____ when she saw her friedn from Hong Kong136 being a teacher was my first c____. i like it very much140 how do you c____ the Spring Festival?143 i heard a t____ scream as i passed the woods. i was badly scared.150 Can you speak more slowly? i can't f____ you.154 to the teacher's s____, Mike, the problem student, finally passed the exam162 Children like eating candies, but they are b____ their teeth.166 there were many new words in the text, so i read very s____169 in Guangzhou, it is not as c____ as that in Beijing171 father was angry because i did my homework with TV o____174 my sister wants to study in a c____ of music when she finishes middle school186 people like spending holidays in the c场尝冠渴攉韭圭血氦摩ountryside to get closer to the world of n____187 one of the runner's shoelaces was l____ and he had to stop to tie it188 evcuse me, can you exchange a hundred RMB n____ for me? i need some small change. 191 Jim won't r____ losing his present job because he's got a better position in another company.
提问者采纳
6. weather8. instead10.careless12 careful19 school28 sure30 address36 modern54 wild66 handy67 habit67 fresh71 hate73 rest/remaining81, 是不是打错了? 如果是c的话是college84 sit90 count91 absent105 是不是b? 如果是b的话就是bring122 least127 pleased136 career140 celebrate143 terrifying150 follow154 surprise162 bad for166 slowly169 crowded171 on174 college 186 na场尝冠渴攉韭圭血氦摩ture187 lose188 是excuse me, 不是evcuse me..
note191 regret
提问者评价
十分感谢 200题终于搞定 谢谢
其他类似问题
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 soon是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐