----where is my loveyour m...

根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “Tom, while I am away, stay near the door, and watch it a ____(1) the time. ” She said this b____ (2) there were lots of thieves in their town. Tom sat down beside the d____ (3). After an hour one of his uncles came. He said to Tom, “ Where is your m ____ (4)? ”“At a picnic,” he answered. “ Well , ” said the uncle, “ we are going to visit y____ (5) house this evening. Go and t____ (6) her.” His uncle then went a____ (7), and Tom began to think. “Mother said, ‘Watch the door all the time.’ and u____ (8) said, ‘Go and tell her!’” He thought and t____(9), then at last, he pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to his mother w____ (10) it!-乐乐题库
& Module知识点 & “根据首字母完成短文Once when T...”习题详情
168位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.5%
根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “Tom, while I am away, stay near the door, and watch it a all(1) the time. ” She said this bbecause (2) there were lots of thieves in their town. Tom sat down beside the ddoor (3). After an hour one of his uncles came. He said to Tom, “ Where is your m mother (4)? ”“At a picnic,” he answered. “ Well , ” said the uncle, “ we are going to visit yyour (5) house this evening. Go and ttell (6) her.” His uncle then went aaway (7), and Tom began to think. “Mother said, ‘Watch the door all the time.’ and uuncle (8) said, ‘Go and tell her!’” He thought and tthought(9), then at last, he pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to his mother wwith (10) it!
本题难度:较难
题型:填空题&|&来源:2012-外研版初中英语七年级下册Module 4练习题
分析与解答
习题“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “To...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】考查固定短语,根据句意“一直在观看”all the time【小题2】考查连词,根据语境用because表因果【小题3】考查短语,在门旁边beside the door【小题4】根据语境可知他妈妈出去了【小题5】考查形容词性物主代词,根据语境用your【小题6】 考查动词应用,根据上句提示go and tell【小题7】固定短语go away&离开【小题8】 根据上文提示可知 【小题9】 thought and thought想了又想&【小题10】考查介词,根据句意可知用with
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
经过分析,习题“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “To...”主要考察你对“Module 4 Life in the future”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Module 4 Life in the future
与“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “To...”相似的题目:
How do most students spend their free time? Do they have time to do the things they like? Let’s see what some students do during their free time.Ben is eleven. He has a sister, Kate. Both of them like going to the cinema. Every Sunday morning, they go to the town by train and then they go to the cinema because they live in the country and there is no cinema there.They arrive in the town at noon. They usually have a big lunch in their favourite restaurant first, and then they buy some food in the supermarket before they go to their favourite cinema called Star Cinema. They like it because the seats there are comfortable and the films in the cinema are always the newest. They always have a good time on Sundays. But when the weather is bad or they are busy with their homework, they can’t go.【小题1】Ben and Kate always spend their Sundays &&&&.A.watching TVB.going shoppingC.doing homeworkD.seeing films【小题2】They go to see a film &&&&.A.by trainB.by busC.on footD.at home【小题3】They go to the town to see a film because &&&&.A.they like the cinema thereB.there is no cinema in the countryC.they don’t know other cinemasD.they want to go shopping in the town【小题4】When they are in the town, they &&&& first.A.go to the cinemaB.buy foodC.have lunchD.play in the street&&&&
Peter is a smart boy and we all like him.funnygoodkindclever
根据句意及首字母提示填词。(5分)【小题1】—What time do you get up in the morning?—I get up at a q&&&& past six.【小题2】My father is a d&&&&. He works in a hospital.【小题3】—Who are the old man and the old woman in the photo?—They are my g&&&& , my father’s parents.【小题4】—Does your sister have l&&&& hair?—No. Her hair is short.【小题5】Look at that apple t&&&&. Many apples are on it.
“根据首字母完成短文Once when T...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “Tom, while I am away, stay near the door, and watch it a ____(1) the time. ” She said this b____ (2) there were lots of thieves in their town. Tom sat down beside the d____ (3). After an hour one of his uncles came. He said to Tom, “ Where is your m ____ (4)? ”“At a picnic,” he answered. “ Well , ” said the uncle, “ we are going to visit y____ (5) house this evening. Go and t____ (6) her.” His uncle then went a____ (7), and Tom began to think. “Mother said, ‘Watch the door all the time.’ and u____ (8) said, ‘Go and tell her!’” He thought and t____(9), then at last, he pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to his mother w____ (10) it!”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据首字母完成短文Once when Tom was a boy, his mother went out for a picnic. Before she went, she said to him, “Tom, while I am away, stay near the door, and watch it a ____(1) the time. ” She said this b____ (2) there were lots of thieves in their town. Tom sat down beside the d____ (3). After an hour one of his uncles came. He said to Tom, “ Where is your m ____ (4)? ”“At a picnic,” he answered. “ Well , ” said the uncle, “ we are going to visit y____ (5) house this evening. Go and t____ (6) her.” His uncle then went a____ (7), and Tom began to think. “Mother said, ‘Watch the door all the time.’ and u____ (8) said, ‘Go and tell her!’” He thought and t____(9), then at last, he pulled the door down, put it on his back and went to his mother w____ (10) it!”相似的习题。--- Tom, where is your father?  --- I’m not sure. He_______ in his office.
B.may be_百度知道
--- Tom, where is your father?  --- I’m not sure. He_______ in his office.
--- Tom, where is your father?  --- I’m not sure. He_______ in his office.
提问者采纳
试题分析:is系动词,是;may be可能是;maybe副词,也许,可能;may情态动词,可以,可能。句意:汤姆,你的父亲在哪儿?——我不确定。他可能在办公室。结合语境可知下文中缺少谓语动词,故选B。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁58cv网址导航Mar 26, 2014
Businesses like mine survive on around a 5 percent net profit margin.
Andrew Friedman is the proprietor of Liberty Bar and the soon-to-open Good Citizen. This piece is part of a series of minimum wage op-eds from activists, business owners, low-wage workers, and experts. If you have an editorial you'd like to submit,
A few weeks ago, I went to one of my favorite neighborhood restaurants and chose what I thought to be a simple tomato-sauce pasta dish. When it appeared, it looked beautiful and tasted great&so great that I wanted to re-create it at my house for my wife and birthday girl (1-year-old Baby Bowie). I was sure that I could do it&I mean, it was just a simple red sauce, right? But, when asking about the sauce and how to re-create it, I was surprised to find that it took three days to make, using a number of different kinds of tomatoes and ingredients I'd never heard of.
This $15-an-hour mess is just like my ignorant and ill-conceived belief that I'd easily be able to re-create this delicious pasta made by a professional chef. The pro-$15 people are me in that example: They look at an issue that appears simple but never get to the part where they ask the questions necessary to understand the complexities.
In publicly discussing the $15 minimum wage issue, I've been cautioned by allies not to use logic, reason, and data to make my point, but instead to mirror the 15 Now platform and stick to emotion-based polemics, apples-to-oranges "facts," and simple slogans, as it is suggested that such manipulation works much, much better.
Well, I just can't do that. But here is the reality to this situation:
That favorite coffee shop that you go to? That great neighborhood restaurant? That store where you buy your books, pet food, art supplies, or clothes? Each of those businesses survives on around a 5 percent net profit margin. That means that at the end of the year, after all the expenses&the payroll, the supplies, the inventory, insurance, rent, etc.&we all will end up with only about 5 percent income in our pockets if we're doing a half-decent job. Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less&but you get the idea. This does not leave a small local business with much room to absorb even a small increase in costs, much less the 60 percent increase demanded by the well-meaning but ill-researched and biased reporters and neighbors involved in this discussion.
Here are some more boring facts:
Payroll is approximately 30 percent of my entire costs at Liberty, the bar I own (the average in this business seems to be 30 to 35 percent). If the minimum wage goes up to $12.50 an hour (a reasonable middle ground some have proposed), that would be an increase of 34 percent, which means just to stay even I'd have to raise prices 10 percent across the board&the labor's percentage increase in total cost to operate Liberty. If the minimum wage goes to $15 an hour, I'd have to raise my contribution to payroll by 18 percent. So my costs would have to rise by no less than 18 percent, just for payroll&and that's before my vendors' increases in costs have to be considered, which I believe will be around another 5 percent, and that's before Liberty adds any profit. So it's not impossible to imagine that costs for business like mine in Seattle will go up by no less than 20 percent.
Those increases are way more than my income.&Again, my profit is around 5 percent. And it's not just me, that's across the board&for restaurants, for bars, for clothing stores, for pet stores, for art supply stores&many of whom have set costs and are competing with online retail. This makes it very difficult for them to adjust their purchasing.
Here's the deal though&small businesses like mine want to work with the mayor and city council to raise the minimum wage and find a reasonable middle ground. Because we know our numbers, and because we have worked so hard to get where we are, many of us are very serious about trying to communicate with our elected politicians and the Seattle citizenry to relate to you our REAL numbers. But when we talk about this, we're more often than not accused of lying (watch the comments section for this story), or we're accused of exaggerating...
Ask your local coffee-shop owner about their costs. Ask the owner of the card store or the shoe store. Find out the facts before you make your decision, because I believe that when you find out the truth, you'll start to question the propaganda of the 15 Now camp. You'll start to be suspicious of their talking points, and you'll demand that they consider these verifiable facts before they saddle all of us with this ill-considered "solution." Think about it. You can accuse me of lying because you don't know me, but when your local business owners, one after another, confirm my information, perhaps then you'll start to ask questions instead of just absorb propaganda. Local independent businesses WILL close, many of your neighbors WILL be out of work. Just ask around.
You might also be interested in these:
Buy tickets to events around Seattle
Great deals onlocal businesses
Buy, sell, and trade opportunities
Lovelab & Lustlab
Publication Info
Check it out
All contents & Index Newspapers LLC
1535 11th Ave (Third Floor), Seattle, WA 98122

我要回帖

随机推荐