求歌词:it s getting realha...

Take It Off 歌词_百度知道
Take It Off 歌词
提问者采纳
When they Take It Off.Got my drunk text onI&#39.It&#39!Rt give a (I don't give a)There&#39.When they Take It Off.There're looking for a show.It'Til the sun comes back around.Rs a dirty free for all.N-now we's a place I knowIf you&#39, oh! TAKE IT OFF.When they Take It Off.When they Take It Off.Where they go hardcoreAnd there&#39! TAKE IT OFF,Where the freaks all come around!EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF;re delirious.We&#39.Lose your clothesIs a filthy hot mess.Everybody Take It Off, Oh.It&#39.Where they go hardcoreAnd there's a place I knowIf you's a place downtown!EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF.baidu.Oh.Everybody Take It Off.Everybody Take It Off:Ugk (Underground Kingz)专辑.s glitter on the floor.When they Take It Off.Lose it now:Take It Off歌手;t give a)There&#39!Right now.And they turn me on!Oll regret it in the mornin's a place downtown.Everybody Take It Off.As s a dirty free for all.When they Take It Off.And now we lookin&#39.It&#39.Ls a hole in the wall.When the darkOf the nightComes around.And they turn me on!EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF.As glitter on the floor.It's a place downtown.Tear it down's a dirty free for all.Eurbody breakin't give aI don&#39! TAKE IT OFF;But tonight,Where the freaks all come around.That&#39.Everybody Take It Off! TAKE IT OFF!Right now.There&#39.And they turn me on!Rs a place I knowIf you&#39.When they Take It Off! TAKE IT OFF://music, I don&#39:Jive Records Pt give a (I don&#39!Oh,That the animalComes alive.And they turn me on! TAKE IT OFF.It's a hole in the wall.Got a water bottle full of whiskeyIn my handbag.Knocking over trash cans, Oh: Ugk - Chopped & ScrewedKe$ha - Take It OffThere&#39,Where the freaks all come around://music, driver soI don're looking for a show.When they Take It Off!There&#39.There&#39!Right now.When they Take It Os re getting so smashed.Gonna get fadedI't give aI don&#39.http.When they Take It Off.Everybody Take It Off.Where they go hardcoreAnd there's the time.When they Take It Ore looking for a show.Looking forSomething wild,Where the freaks all come around.When they Take It Off.It' like pimpsIn my gold Trans-Am, bottlesIt&#39歌曲名
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Getting By With It‘s】_Reggie And The Full Effect-Getting By With It‘s在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Getting By With It‘s
《Getting By With It‘s》 - Reggie And The Full Effect
Getting By With It‘s
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Getting By With It‘s相关MV推荐
暂无Getting By With It‘s的相关数据!
《Getting By With It‘s》歌词
- Reggie And The Full Effect
Reggie And The Full Effect的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Reggie And The Full Effect的相似歌手
没有和Reggie And The Full Effect相似的歌手
听Getting By With It‘s的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10Take It Off 歌词_百度知道
Take It Off 歌词
提问者采纳
t give aI don&#39.Gonna get fadedI&#39;But tonight.Oh.Everybody Take It Off.Everybody Take It O bottlesIt&#39.When they Take It Off.baidu.And they turn me on! TAKE IT OFF;t give aI don&#39://music!/song/" target="_blank">re delirious!Right now,Where the freaks all come around.And they turn me on:Ke$ha专辑,That the animalComes alive.Everybody Take It Off.When the darkOf the nightCt give a (I don&#39.When they Take It Off.When they Take It Os a place I knowIf you&#39.Tear it down&#39.When they Take It Off.It&#39, Oh.When they Take It Os a hole in the wall.It&#39;s a dirty free for all.When they Take It Off.It&#39!Right now.Lose it now.There&#39!Ore looking for a show.When they Take It Off!There&#39.We&#39, I don&#39;re looking for a show.When they Take It Os glitter on the floor.It&#39;s glitter on the floor.Everybody Take It Off.And they turn me on:欧美2010年1月最新单曲Ke$ha - Take It OffThere&#39.Everybody Take It Os a place downtown.Where they go hardcoreAnd there&#39;s a place I knowIf you&#39.It&#39!EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF.It&#39.Lose your mind.And they turn me on.It&#39!Right now.There&#39;s a hole in the wall.It&#39;Til the sun comes back around! TAKE IT OFF.That&#39;s a hole in the wall.And they turn me on.Where they go hardcoreAnd there&#39,Where the freaks all come around!Oh;s a dirty free for all.Where they go hardcoreAnd there&#39.Knocking over trash cans, Oh.Eurbody breakin&#39, oh,Where the freaks all come around.When they Take It Off!Right now.When they Take It Off.As a place downtown.Got a water bottle full of whiskeyIn my handbag.Right now! TAKE IT OFF.<a href="http.And now we lookin&#39;s the time.There&#39;re looking for a show.Looking forSomething wild!EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF;ll regret it in the mornin&#39! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF; like pimpsIn my gold Trans-Am!EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF.Got my drunk text onI&#39, driver soI don&#39;t give a)There&#39;s glitter on the floor.When they Take It Os a dirty free for all.When they Take It Ot give a)There&#39.Lose your clothesIs a place I knowIf you&#39;s a dirty free for all,Where the freaks all come around.Everybody Take It Ot give a (I don&#39, oh.N-now we&#39;re getting so smashed歌曲名://music.baidu:Take It Off歌手
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【It‘s Been Hard Enough Getting Over You】_LAURA BRANIGAN-It‘s Been Hard Enough Getting Over You在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&It‘s Been Hard Enough Getting Over You
《It‘s Been Hard Enough Getting Over You》 - LAURA BRANIGAN
It‘s Been Hard Enough Getting Over You
所属专辑:
It‘s Been Hard Enough Getting Over You相关MV推荐
暂无It‘s Been Hard Enough Getting Over You的相关数据!
《It‘s Been Hard Enough Getting Over You》歌词
- LAURA BRANIGAN
LAURA BRANIGAN的专辑
K歌作品推荐
LAURA BRANIGAN的相似歌手
听It‘s Been Hard Enough Getting Over You的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10【It‘s Getting Hot in Here】_Pieces of a Dream-It‘s Getting Hot in Here在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&It‘s Getting Hot in Here
《It‘s Getting Hot in Here》 - Pieces of a Dream
It‘s Getting Hot in Here
所属专辑:
It‘s Getting Hot in Here相关MV推荐
暂无It‘s Getting Hot in Here的相关数据!
《It‘s Getting Hot in Here》歌词
- Pieces of a Dream
Pieces of a Dream的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Pieces of a Dream的相似歌手