作文《a 英语也relaxingg sunda...

翻译一下这篇英语作文The Spring Festival
This year,I had a exciting spring festival.Do you want to know about it?Let me tell you!
First,I went to ocean park with my family in Hongkong.It was very relaxing there.I ate the sea food.I played with the dolphins!
It was really happy there!
Then,we went to the Disneyland.It was very romantic.We enjoyed our selves there.It remind our mind to our childhood!If we will have another chance tour Hongkong.We will come there again!
This is my spring festival!What about you?
春节今年我有一个美好的春节.你想知道吗?让我告诉你吧.首先,我跟我的家人一起去了香港海洋公园.在这里非常轻松自在.我吃了海鲜.我还与海豚一起玩过.在这里真的很开心.然后,我们去了迪斯尼公园.这里很浪漫.在这里我们很开心.在这里我们记起了我们的童年.如果我们还会有机会去参观香港的话,我们会再次到这里来.这就是我的春节.你的呢?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码doing something relaxing in summer holiday. 英语作文_百度知道
doing something relaxing in summer holiday. 英语作文
Today I have an exam. After it I will have a summer holiday. Now I must plan for my holiday.First I will join an English class. Many good teacher will teach us. And I can speak with some foreign friends. I think it wel憨单封竿莩放凤虱脯僵l be very interesting. I hope it comes quickly.But, unlucky, my mother let me write compossitions on computers, or I can’t play games or do others. But I don’t think it’s bad for me. Because It will improve my writing.This holiday is shorter than before. But I will have a more wonderful time this holiday.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文What is the best way of relaxing yourself,四五句话_百度知道
求英语作文What is the best way of relaxing yourself,四五句话
提问者采纳
the best of relaxing you could be answer one question asked by your teacher.The drivers can move out of the taxis to chat with ohters when not busy.精心为你打造的,and you must be keep pleased during the rest of the classDifferent people have different solutions.Man sitting in the front of computers may have a over look the distance.If you are a student,但愿对你有用
提问者评价
(⊙o⊙)嗯谢谢啦,不容易哦给你5分
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
. I like going out for a walk after supper.But I think the best way of relaxing myself is doing sports because it's good for my healthMost people like to watch TV to relax themselves. I often play talbe tennis after school or on weekends. Doing sports can make me refresh and relax
As we know, nowadays, more and more people like playing computer games to relax themselves. Although it can absolutely make u feel great, i prefer to do some reading or to practice English songs. On one hand, Reading can open our eyes to the big world and singing English songs can really help us with our English speaking. On the other hand, such kind of hobbies can develop noble personalities for us rather than play computer games.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁a relaxing and meanful winter vacation英语作文
天使之翼_铝偎8
The long-awaited winter has finally arrived. Although the weather is still cold, but did not inhibit me happy.This year's winter different from the past, what was only a play, and not worthy of e...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码School starts at 8:00.Tom gets to school at 7:50 ,so Tom gets to school_____.A./on time b.before time c.right nowIt's raining all day,so my sister ____ stay at home.A.has to b.can c.mustbeing on time is______ in the USAA.relaxing b.important c.exciting
巫小巫_6593
It's raining all day,so my sister _A___ stay at home.A.has to b.can c.must由句义,此处为因为下雨不得不呆在家里,3选项中只有A是“不得不”的意思being on time is___B___ in the USAA.relaxing b.important c.exciting由句义:在美国准时是很重要的,三个选项中只有B“重要”符合句子意思,其他俩个为:A放松,C激动,兴奋第一题选A,学校8点上课,Tom7点50到,应该是准时,只有A是准时的意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 sunda 的文章

随机推荐