请帮我让我来帮你吧的翻译一下

英语翻译下周TALK SHOW,我想念给全班人听一次次翻看你发来的短信,我确定我在乎一次次打开你的空间,我确定我在乎一次次因你更新日志,我确定我在乎因为你一句不经意的话,心情跌宕起伏,我确定我在乎因为记错了_百度作业帮
英语翻译下周TALK SHOW,我想念给全班人听一次次翻看你发来的短信,我确定我在乎一次次打开你的空间,我确定我在乎一次次因你更新日志,我确定我在乎因为你一句不经意的话,心情跌宕起伏,我确定我在乎因为记错了你的号码,到处胡乱发泄,我也确定我在乎反思,反思,再反思,我对我所做的愚蠢的事情再次向你道歉,在你的宽容面前,我感到了自己的渺小我确定我没有变,在我没有变之前,请你也不要改变好吗好长时间没有联系了,我想说,我想你
自己翻译的!绝非翻译软件!花了这么多功夫,不给分太对不起我了!Look at the your short messages again and again,I confirm my mind Open your space again and again,I confirm my mind Because of your time and update log,I confirm my mind Because you are a casual,feelings of ups and downs,I confirm my mind Because remember incorrectly your numbers everywhere indiscriminately vent,and I confirm my mind Reflection,reflection,re-reflection,I made my stupidest thing again apologize to you,your tolerance in the face,I feel my own insignificance I am sure I have not changed and I have not changed before,you should not change,okay No ties for a long time,I want to say that I miss you
Reads the short note which you sends in, I determined I care about Opens your space, I determined I care about Because you renew the diary, I determined I care about Because of a you no...
Time and time again I look at your messages, I am sure ITime and time again I open up your spaces,
I am sure ITime and time again after you refresh your log, I am sure I<...
您可能关注的推广英语翻译just let u know i am so weak now.have not hear u ever since i came back.I called u five times this morning and u are not there.i know u will have excu.se for yourseif but i will not take it.i do miss u.PS:我是女的_百度作业帮
英语翻译just let u know i am so weak now.have not hear u ever since i came back.I called u five times this morning and u are not there.i know u will have excu.se for yourseif but i will not take it.i do miss u.PS:我是女的
just let u know i am so weak now.我只想让你知道我现在非常虚弱.have not hear u ever since i came back.自从我回来后就再也没有联系到你.I called u five times this morning and u are not there.今天早上我给你打了五次电话,可你没接.i know u will have excu. 我知道你会有理由.se for yourseif but i will not take it. (不确定se是什么词的简写,我猜是save for yourself. 也就是“留给你自己吧”的意思但绝对不是我不介意的意思)但我不会接受.i do miss u.我是真的想你.
我只想让你知道我现在是如此的虚弱。自从我回来就再也没有联系到你。今天早上我给你打了五次电话,可你没接。我知道你有理由。但我不会接受。我想你。
只是让你知道我现在很脆弱。。自从我回来已经没有听到过你的消息了。我今天早上给你打了5次电话,但是你不在。我知道你会有借口。随你吧 但是我不会买账的。我真的很想你。PS:哥们够有魅力的。。。女人这样追你
自从我回来就一直没有听到你的消息,我只是想让你知道我现在很脆弱。今天早上我叫了你五次,而你不在。我知道你有你的苦衷但是我不会放弃,我一直还爱着你。
只想让你知道我现在很脆弱,自从我回来还没有收到你的任何消息,今天早上我给你打了5遍电话,你却不在。我知道你会有很多理由,但我不会接受。我真的好想你。
我现在很伤心,自从我回来后,已经很久没听到你的消息了,今天早上我打了五次你的电话,但你不在,我知道你已经有你的理由,但我不在意,我真的真的很想你
只想让你知道我现在很脆弱自从我回来还没有听到过你的消息我早上给你打过5次电话 但是你都不在我知道你会有很多理由或者借口但是我都不会介意。我会想你的。
刚刚让 u 知道, i 是如此弱 now.have 由不听到 u 至今 i 回来。我今天早晨认为 u 是五次,而且 u 不是 there.i 知道 u 将会有 excu. se for yourseif but i will not take it.i do miss you.
只是让你知道,我现在不听你那么虚弱,自从我回来了我打电话给你,你今天早上5次并不知道你会有excu.安全地摸索yourseif本身,只是我必不将我真想念你。
您可能关注的推广回答者:请帮我翻译一下_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下
可是真正到了大学,我想我应该在大学的时候计划一下将来的打算了我想在大学里学会自强和独立,总以为大学生活是多么自由自在,大学生活是多么丰富多采,大学生活是多么无忧无虑从小,但是精神上却比高三的时候松懈了许多,我就有想上大学的梦想,这样我就能有生存的能力我想在大学里学会为人处事,这样我就能有生存的资本这样的计划应该不难实现。只要我努力,我相信走出大学之门,我才发现自己是那么的迷茫大学不是我想象中那么的美好,这样我就能有生存的毅力我想在大学里学会与人交往,虽然每天都很空闲
提问者采纳
I conceived with a dream to go university. Although each day I have a lot of free time. The university is not as beautiful as what I image. I want to learn how to become stronger and independent in university so as to acquire the willpower to survive, only if I work hard, where the life is free.I want to learn how to get along well with others in university so as to acquire the ability to survive, I believe that when I go out the university gate, colourfulWhen Is time for me to plan the future when I am still in university. I want to learn how to bear myself in university so as to acquire the capital for survival.These plans should not be hard to realize, I am bound to be on the way to success, and leisureful, when I really touched the college life, I think it&#39, I am no longer diligant enough like what I did in my senior schoolGrade three , only to find I lost myself. However
提问者评价
非常感谢~上面的3位也很感谢你们。。。
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
其他3条回答
ince childhood. Buttrulyarrived the university, I thought I should in university&#39; S dream, the university life ishowvaried and colourful, but in spirit actually high three timeshas beenmore lax than many,althoughevery day very idle, I only then discovered oneself issuchconfused The university is not I imagines such happiness, the university life is how carefree, likethis I can have the survival the capital Such planshould not bedifficult to realize,alwaysthought the university life is how free, I believedgoes outgate of the university, like this I can have the survivalthe ability I wantthe academic society manner to handle matt Stime will planfor the future the plan I want in the universityacademic societystriving to improve and the independence. So long as I diligently, I can havethe survival likethis the will I want the academic society and theperson associate inthe university, I have thought attend university&#39
From childhood, I hada dream of college, always thought that university life is how free, how university life is colorful, how university life is carefree. But true to the university, I found that they are so confused University not so good in my imaginition, although very idle every day, but the spirit relaxed much than Senior, I think I should plan to the University of the future plans I would like to learn self-improvement in the university and independent, so I will be able to survive perseverance I would like to learn in the university with other people and so I will be able to have the ability to survive I think people in the University Institute of doing things, so I will be able to survive capital Such a plan should not be difficult to achieve. As long as my efforts, I believe that out of the door of the University, I will be able to success
While as a child, I had a dream that wanted to enter university, always thought how university life was freely, how varied and colorful university life is, how university life is carefree. But has really reached the university, I just find oneself is that the so vast and hazy.University is not the happiness in my imagination, though is very idle every day, relax much more than Senior Three on spirit, I think I should plan to the University of the future plansI want to learn improve oneself and independence in university, I can have willpower of sI want to learn to associate with people in the university, I can have ability toI want to learn to conduct oneself and deal with matters in the university, I can have capital sSuch a plan should be not difficult to realize. So long as I am diligent, I believed goes out gate of the university , I will surely lead to success.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译一下~!!_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下~!!
The challenge of Metaphor Intellectually, this chapter owes much to the work of social scientists such as Gregory Bateson (), Thomas Kuhn (1970), Donald 畅粻扳救殖嚼帮楔爆盲Schon (), Geoffrey Vichers (), the art of framing and reframing.
比喻的挑战这一章在思维上很大畅粻扳救殖嚼帮楔爆盲归功于社会学家如Gregory Bateson (), Thomas Kuhn (1970), Donald Schon (), Geoffrey Vichers ()的工作,构造与再构造的艺术
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
隐喻的挑战这一章节的灵感很多来自著名社会科学家的著作。比如,Gregory Bateson (), Thoma畅粻扳救殖嚼帮楔爆盲s Kuhn (1970), Donald Schon (), Geoffrey Vichers ()。将他们的理论一再的框架化并加以优化的结果。
隐喻的挑战
智力,本章应归功于工作的社会科学家如格雷戈瑞贝特森(),托马斯库恩(1970),唐纳德·舍恩(),杰弗里(),维切思语言艺术与重构。
挑战隐喻:
理智的讲:本章内容很多来自社会科学家的著作。比如,葛瑞利·贝特森 (), 托马斯·库恩(1970), 唐纳德·肯斯(), 杰弗里·威驰 ()。是运用他们的理论框架加之自己的优化总结得来的。
隐喻的挑战
智力,本章应归功于工作的社会科学家如格雷戈瑞贝特森(),托马斯库恩(1970),唐纳德·舍恩(),杰弗里(),维切思语言艺术与重构百度翻译的哦
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译一下_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下
com will deliver the following benefits://www, easily accessible knowledge bank of your
and then click the “Contact Us” tab![endif]&gt.arsenal. The new system will result in a higher level response being received in a shorter time frame![endif]&gt://;2.
&lt, which we have identified as an area of frustration for our supporters, which will allow us to respond dramatically more pro![if .This facility will be replacing many of the general email address contacts.arsenal. To view the Arsenal Online Supporters Centre please click here:&lt.arsenal. Please re-submit your query through the Centre.Please be aware that your email has not " target="_blank">www![.com" target="_blank">A large, we have created the Arsenal Online Supporters Centre!supportLists]&;1!supportLists]&gt, as this email address is no longer active.
&lt,能翻译出大体意思就行Dear Supporter. This web based service, located on www,因为这个电子邮箱地址不再活跃.&lt! [如果." target="_blank">www亲爱的支持者,将允许我们更戏剧性更迅速而准确回答://www,我们已经为我们的支持者作为一块挫折鉴定.com将交付下列好处! [endif ]&gt: &lt! [endif ]&gt。 这种基于网的服务.com然后点击Us〃选中的¨Contact.你的FAQ 问题的大.&2! supportLists ]&gt! supportLists ]&gt,我们已经建立阿森纳队在线的支持者中心.arsenal,位于<a href="http。 &lt://www
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐