楼主,具体请翻七年级下册英语书=·=全都有的...........
其他类似问题
英汉互译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
英语翻译,谢谢!
he was worried that his food .It would be eaten up. So he hid the meat, in a strong wood en box, and locked all drinks
for coffee, and wine and in a heavy metal safe.前后In tIn the winter, the man and his son were invited to visit
their relatives’ home abroad. It was
so far away that he would be away for a number of weeks. She was glad andexcited at
the news. For her, it was a good chance to eat more tasty food,
At the same time, he was
worried that his food .It would be eaten up.So he hid the meat, in a strong wooden box, and locked all drinks for example coffee, and wine and in a heavy metal safe. “You are not allowed to touch things in the box, they are my favorites as long as
you eat them I will fire you” he pointed at the box “And
the stuff in the safe are polluted with drugs that may take away your life. So stay away from them, will you?”he lied to her. She stood still, remained quiet as it she was a kid whowould obey(follow) his instructions.还有还有When she was awake she was kind of terrified andnervous to see him face to face.
还有这一句:She was against the idea and said the boy and said a horse would be too dangerous for a boy who is not old enough.
他担心他的食物。它将被吃掉。所以他把肉藏在一个强大的木盒子,锁定所有饮料喝咖啡,红酒,在重金属安全。在冬天,男人和他的儿子被邀请到国外拜访他们的亲戚家里。它是如此遥远,他将走了数周。听到这个消息她很高兴。对她来说,这是一个很好的机会吃更多美味的食物,与此同时,他担心他的食物。它将被吃掉。所以他把肉藏在一个强大的木盒子,锁定所有饮料例如咖啡,红酒,在重金属安全。“你是不允许触碰的东西,他们是我最喜欢的,只要你吃我将解雇你了”他指着盒子”和安全的东西污染了药物,可以带走你的生命。所以远离他们,可以吗?”他对她撒了谎。她站着不动,保持沉默,因为它是一个孩子谁服从遵循他的指示。当她醒了,她有点害怕和紧张面对面见到他
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
官方记载的太空时代开始于日,当日苏联发射了最初的185磅重的Sputnik I(卫星1号),这是第一个绕地球运转的人造卫星。次月,俄国人成功发射了1100磅重的Sputnik II(卫星2号),它将一条名叫Laike的狗带入了太空。这只狗在太空飞行的第6天由于卫星内部温度出现问题而被闷死了,但卫星本身却环绕地球走了162天并在回返地球大气过程中烧毁。在与其超级大国对手对决中处于下风的美国于日发射了其首个人造卫星Explorer Ⅰ(探索者1号),这是一个轻量级卫星,只有18磅重,未携带动物,但带了用于研究太空中被称作Van Allen辐射带的能量密集带的精密仪器。在之后的15年内人类飞上了月球,在其干燥砂性的月表之下寻找生命的迹象(当时没有),并开始探索太阳系中更遥远的空间。物理学家Werner Von Braun在这一冒险探索(特别是在谋划1969年三位美国人登月的大胆计划)中扮演了关键角色。希望能解决您的问题。
他担心他的食物被吃光了,所以他把肉都藏在了一个非常结实的木箱子里,还把咖啡和果酒锁在了一个非常重的金属箱子里.....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁要英文翻译 谢谢!_百度知道
要英文翻译 谢谢!
形体美可以说是外在美的一种重要的表现方式,他也是形象美的基础。一个人的形体美主要包括体态美、仪态美。体态和仪态自然有来自先天遗传的基因,但后天的训练更是为根本的。通过“整形”和“形训”可以调整和克服某些生理的遗憾和不足,可以改变某些不美的习惯姿态和动作,而在这个训练的过程中外在形体的趋美性会转化为人内心美的深刻体验,带来人生自信。形体训练对艺术体操运动员具有提高艺术修养的作用,艺术体操形体训练是体育教学与艺术表现相结合的最佳表现形式,形体训练让艺术体操运动员在比赛中表现的丰富多彩,张扬个性。在运动中,运动员既能强健体魄,促进身体全面发展,又能增进运动员的自信心,还可以展现自我,达到体育教学与美育教育双赢的效果。
提问者采纳
The physical beauty can say is outer beauty is a kind of important means of expression, and he is also the basis of image. A person's figure, mainly including posture beauty, bearing beauty. Posture and natural deportment from innate genetic genes, but the day after tomorrow but also for the training of the fundamental. Through the &plastic& and &form and training& can adjust and overcome some physiological regret and the insufficiency, can change some not beautiful habits and posture, and in the process of training in China and the beauty of form is sex will transform a deep inner beauty experience, bring life confidence. The form of artistic gymnastics athlete has training improve the function of the artistic accomplishment, the artistic form physical education and training is the combination of the best performance art form, the form training to make the art gymnastics athlete in the game rich and colorful, make public individual character. In sports, athletes can stay healthy and promote body comprehensive development, and can improve the confidence of the athletes, but also can show ego to sports teaching and aesthetic education win-win effect.
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英译中,谢谢翻译一下!_英文翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,703贴子:
英译中,谢谢翻译一下!收藏
Employee&Self-Evaluation
Employee&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Employee&No.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Department&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Position&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Start&Date&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Appraisal&Period&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
In&preparation&for&your&upcoming&performance&review&on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,&consider&the&following&question.&Bring&this&sheet&to&your&appraisal&meeting&for&discussion.&
List&the&performance&objectives&you&established&at&your&last&appraisal.&Indicate&in&the&table&whether&you&successfully&achieved&them,&and&comment&on&your&satisfaction&or&dissatisfaction&with&your&performance&and&results.&
Objectives Achieved? Comments
1. Are&your&performance&goals&reasonable&and&appropriate&for&your&position?
2. consider&the&strengths&that&enhance&your&job&performance
3. In&what&area&can&you&improve&your&job&performance?
4. Do&you&feel&that&you&need&additional&training?&What&training&would&you&find&helpful?
5. What&are&your&short-term&career&objectives?&How&can&you&achieve&them?
6. What&are&your&long-term&career&objectives?&How&can&you&achieve&them?&
7. If&you&could&change&your&job&or&company&policies,&what&changes&would&you&suggest?&How&can&we&work&together&to&improve&the&company?
8. Are&there&any&other&aspects&of&your&job&or&the&company&that&you&would&like&to&discuss?&
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
My love edit by mimiqmc An empty street An empty house A hole inside my heart Im all alone and the rooms are getting smaller I wonder how, I wonder why I wonder where they are The days we had, the songs we sang together oh yeah~~~ And oh my love Im holding on forever Reaching for a love that seems so far So I say a little prayer And hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue To see you once again, my love Over seas from coast to coast To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green To see you once again, my love I try to read I go to work I am laughing with my friends But I cant stop to keep myself from thinking oh no~~~ I wonder how, I wonder why I wonder where they are The days we had, the songs we sang together oh yeah~~~ And oh my love Im holding on forever Reaching for a love that seems so far So I say a little prayer And hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue To see you once again, my love Over seas from coast to coast To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green To see you once again To hold you in my arms To promise you my love To tell you from the heart Youre all I am thinking of I am reaching for a love that seems so far So I say a little prayer And hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue To see you once again, my love Over seas from coast to coast To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green To see you once again, my love So I say a little prayer And hope my dreams will take me there Where the skies are blue To see you once again Over seas from coast to coast To find the place I love the most Where the fields are green To see you once again, my love
Employee Self-Evaluation 员工自我评估Employee 员工
Employee No. 员工号码
Department 部门
Position 职务
&&Start Date 开始日期
Appraisal Period 评估的时期
&&In preparation for your upcoming performance review on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , consider the following question. Bring this sheet to your appraisal meeting for discussion.
在准备你即将来临的行为表现报告之前,请仔细考量以下问题。你需要带上这张纸,在你的评估会议里讨论。List the performance objectives you established at your last appraisal. Indicate in the table whether you successfully achieved them, and comment on your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with your performance and results. 列出你在上次评估里写的工作目标。在这个表格里指出你是否成功的完成他们,并且评论自己对工作表现和成绩里满意和不满意的地方。Objectives Achieved? Comments 工作目标是否达到?评论 1 2 3 4 5
1. Are your performance goals reasonable and appropriate for your position? 1. 你的工作目标是否合理并且适合你的工作岗位?2. consider the strengths that enhance your job performance2。想下能提高你工作表现的长处 3. In what area can you improve your job performance?3。你在哪些方面能提高你的工作表现? 4. Do you feel that you need additional training? What training would you find helpful? 4。你觉得你需要额外的训练吗?哪些培训你觉得又帮助?5. What are your short-term career objectives? How can you achieve them?5。你的短期职业目标是什么?你将怎么达到它? 6. What are your long-term career objectives? How can you achieve them?&&6。你长期的职业目标是什么?你将怎么达到它?7. If you could change your job or company policies, what changes would you suggest? How can we work together to improve the company? 7。如果你能改变你工作或公司的政策,你会提议怎样的改变?我们该怎么改进去改进公司?8. Are there any other aspects of your job or the company that you would like to discuss?&&8.你有没有别的关于工作或公司的观点需要讨论?
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语翻译 谢谢_百度知道
英语翻译 谢谢
About 10 Korean restaurants, a dozen Korean churches and a few small grocery stores like the Seoul Market, which stocks items as diverse as dried anchovies and toothpaste from Korea, have sprouted around town. 主要是WHICH引导的那个从句 谢谢
提问者采纳
可以这样读About 10 Korean restaurants, a dozen Korean churches and a few small grocery stores like the Seoul Market have sprouted around town.大约有十家韩国餐馆,12家韩国教会,一些小的杂货店,比如“首尔市场”,雨后春笋般出现在城市里。which stocks items as diverse as dried anchovies and toothpaste from Korea 是用来修饰a few small grocery stores 的,可以翻译为“一些小的杂货店,里面的商品玲琅满目,都来自于韩国,从晒干的银鱼到牙膏”
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
, which stocks items as diverse as dried anchovies and toothpaste from Korea, have sprouted around town 股票项目,诸如干凤尾鱼和牙膏来自朝鲜、雨后春笋般转转请采纳谢谢About 10 Korean restaurants, a dozen Korean churches and a few small grocery stores like the Seoul Market, 大约10韩国餐馆,一打韩国教会和一些小食品杂货店喜欢韩国市场,
我觉得应该是About 10 Korean restaurants, a dozen Korean churches and a few small grocery store
约有10家韩国餐馆,12座韩国教堂,和许多如汉城商场一样的食品店,这些食品店储蓄的货物繁多的就象韩国的干凤尾鱼和牙膏一样,所有以上的餐馆、教堂、和店铺,都如雨后春笋在该城林立起来了。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文论文翻译 的文章

随机推荐