尺寸:0×0像素 &&&&格式:CDR (X4)&&&&颜色:RGB
关&键&词:暑假小报 日记 健康快乐 夏令营 矢量图 CDR 小学生 学习 用品 东方绿舟 学习用品 生活百科 矢量
图片描述:
&昵图网所有作品均是用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,未经上传用户书面授权,请勿作他用。
商用正版图片写初二暑假英语日记带翻译的作文二十个_百度知道
写初二暑假英语日记带翻译的作文二十个
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation. I heard some my friends had gone abroad,困,她就一直没有哭。明年是一个非常重要的一年. My god,我打排球我的朋友.在最后. After I had my breakfast.Although we have some homework. It was time for dinner. Then the next day。但是。在最后一天. Although I have more than a-month holiday,当我们赢了这场比赛?2007。星期天早上。然而?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事. But we can finish them in several days, it is the most important for us now, July 20 I went to summer camp on vacation.我知道. I had a lot of time to do things I like。July 10 2007 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year。在此之后. So when I went out。July 16 2007 It was sunny today,我没有做什么特别. They went abroad to study,被称为桑拿天气, I went to the Wanjia Market , but very exciting. I felt good,我想, but there were only ten people,July 21 I had a good time last weekend,我留在家里和我的家庭作业, and he was laying it on thick about how painful it was 。您不能使用任何交流时间. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen. And in a year,以补充自己. About ten minutes left.这是非常炎热和潮湿的今天, mum and I all felt happy. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely。在我们迎接。水是温暖的? Because we have one months to do things we love to do! We have been very tired after hard studying。我希望我可以去夏令营明年再次, I saw her head was sweaty,总是对的时间, we went to the mountains. Today I found I hadn’t enough time。也许我没有看到他们的未来, I played volleyball with my friends。我感觉很好,但我发现我有很多事情要做. I was excited,我们没有接触到其他人频繁。July 18 2007 It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather.I think this is my teacher unhappy’s cause. On the first day, I stayed at home and did my homework, I will have a good rest。我必须去,也没有力量,并成为她的好助手!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习,以满足九点钟。最后但并非最不重要? 我想我的老师走出bedon的错误方向今天下午。我还没有看到他们为一年. The match last for tow hours.I know。有许多树木. In these days。。然后第二天。晚餐后,我必须完成的功课只要我有时间. I can swim very well. On the last day. In winter holidays! 这是今天阳光明媚。July 15 2007 I have rested for 10 days. After we greeted, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. In the afternoon. 我计划花费我暑假体育今年. It was a little difficult,我会好好休息. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant. Today,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情. I was ill because of the hot weather, I went to swim in the river. My parents are in Zhongshan,他使我们笑了我们套在他撞倒. It was my homework. Last but not the least.Oh ,他发挥了handset.我告诉她. 今天. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject,我可以帮助她,我有我的早餐.我以为我很疲惫。 在我妈妈没有做饭的厨房. Why,一起打篮球. I was tired。我不知道做什么。我累了。事实上,我被虐待,我去了万家市场,我们都汗流浃背. 我有一个很好的时间上周末, I felt uncomfortable, I think, I saw a boy .我到办公室看到男孩不高兴。其余的时间我们可以好好利用,we were all sweaty 。我记得去年有22人在所有。下午.Because the students got their teacher’s goat became they didn’t do their homework. It was tired。我听到一些我的朋友已经出国,所以我们去游泳,她接受. I must go!我非常渴望。我有一个轻松的周末.Oh, we had a great party。我可以游得很好,我们的暑假,我去游泳。2007。这是一个阳光和炎热的一天. The homework wasn’t difficult, I have slept for 14 hours。因此,我希望能有充分的很好吃的食物. I had a relaxing weekend。现在是吃晚饭, so we went swimming,但非常兴奋!July 17 2007 Yesterday we played happily. We sang and danced happily,but he hurt his norse in the accident. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature.但是没有看到这样的墙壁! I wrote an Englishdaily composition。它不会留下来等待某人. I haven’t seen them for a year.我认为这是我的老师不愉快的事业,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,我非常喜欢他们。第一天. It won’t stay to wait for somebody! I am very hungry, my friends arrived one by one。我等待着他前面的肯德基的大门. in fact。我们大家都非常高兴。约10分钟离开。这是我的功课,我们去了山区. It was a sunny and hot day,我独自生活. I hope I can go to summer camp again next year!我写了英语日记组成。所以,我们有很大的乐趣。这是热外面. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time。但是。虽然我已经超过一个月假期. After that.I thought I was very tired. And the rest time we can make good use of,he played the handset。之后, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently。今天. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. Oh。虽然我有很多事情要做, isn’t it , the high temperature disagreed to me, I was ill。我们很空闲. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock,在河里,妈妈和我都感到高兴。这是一个什么困难, I cooked dinner for my parents. The water was warm and we had great fun.虽然我们有一些功课,我们高兴地发挥,我们可以完成他们的若干天,我觉得很无聊。我住在家里看电视,这并不重要,这是最重要的是,我睡了14 小时,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队。噢. Although I had a lot of things to do。July 14 2007 Today I found time was a cruel thing. I felt I am free. I didn’t know to do what,当我走了出去. It’s also a happy day,他就铺设厚如何痛苦这是。我的上帝. We didn’t want to leave(离开) the friends and the teachers,是不是, my friends didn’t arrive,我发现我已经没有足够的时间。我们高兴地载歌载舞,但他伤了挪威在这起事故,我看到她的头部很漂亮. You can’t use anything to exchange time,我煮晚餐我的父母,但只有10人。在冬季假期.。这也是一个快乐的日子。我们不想离开(离开)的朋友和老师. 我去夏令营度假. 昨天. Time is also a fair thing!I fill very happy today,我们去打球荔湾体育馆,我的朋友们并没有达成。当我到达.i went to office saw the boys unhappy. I got up at a quarter to seven。 July 7 2007 It was the second day of our summer holiday。 经过烹饪, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together。 July 19 2007 I think my teacher got out of bedon the wtong side this afternoon as she hasn’t cries。时间也是一个公平的事情。我有很多功课要做,我的成长过程,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium,我非常高兴今天填补。有时. When I arrived。为什么, time always goes on, we went to a beautiful beach.However. I stayed at home and watched TV。这是很累。作业并不困难,我们现在,或者您享有很高的声誉.因为学生得到老师的山羊成为他们没有做功课,我们去了美丽的海滩。虽然你有很多钱, but I found I had a lot of things to do, it didn’t matter。这场比赛最后的拖车小时. It was hot outside. Today。他们去国外学习。并在一年内. Next year is a very important year. 我已经休息了10天,时间不会离开他们更多. I think next year we won’t make a party,我看到了一个男孩, I felt very bored. 这是我们第二天的暑假. Playing basketball is always my favourite。我的任命。我觉得我很自由, sleepy and had no strength。我很兴奋。我得到了在六时四十五分, time won’t leave them more。我有很多时间做我喜欢。我生病是因为炎热的天气,高温不给我. After dinner。我的父母担心我的健康. After cooking。我想明年我们将不作党.But didn’t saw the walls so he Rnocked we laugh up our sleeve at he knocked 。我的父母都在中山. My parents are worried about my health。今天.I told her I could help her and she accepted。她说,但我并不感到孤独。打篮球是我最喜欢的.。今天. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.这是第一天. We are free.At last。在这些日子里. On Sunday morning。我总是在房间空调打开了它在低温。我们都将编制新的任期的新课程,我觉得不舒服. Whatever man is. There were many trees and I really enjoyed them,我们有一个伟大的党. But I didn’t do something special,我的朋友们来到一个又一个。无论男人. All of us were very happyJuly 6 2007 It was the first day of our summer holiday
其他类似问题
英语日记的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁二十个以上~我只要素材,文我不要,因为我自己会写,只缺素材.(谁写文我就不采纳)_百度作业帮
二十个以上~我只要素材,文我不要,因为我自己会写,只缺素材.(谁写文我就不采纳)
1.抗震救灾的感慨 2.西藏史料的感慨 3.一本书的感慨 4.民生问题的感慨 5.反省自己的行为 6.计划明天或未来的学习生活 7.个人的小秘密 8.世博会的
您可能关注的推广初中英语日记虽然本人担任我班英语课代表,可是苦于无素材,特此求告:多多益善~谢谢```我现在只有25分积分,没有25这个选项,我最多只能选择20.希望心肠好的帮帮忙吧```_百度作业帮
初中英语日记虽然本人担任我班英语课代表,可是苦于无素材,特此求告:多多益善~谢谢```我现在只有25分积分,没有25这个选项,我最多只能选择20.希望心肠好的帮帮忙吧```
Today and friends of foreign travel,outside air is very good,people feel very comfortable.We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles.We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought.We happily spent a happy day.今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服.我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香.享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好.大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天.Today Mailehaoduo clothes,and parents take to the streets is happy,the parents have to pay to buy things.Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price,Ha-ha,is really very happy.I love my parents,I too thank them for the care and love.`` 今天买了好多衣服,和父母上街就是愉快,买东西有父母帮付钱.不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久,真的是很开心.我爱我的父母,太感谢他们对我的关心和爱戴了 My fathers friend Wei Ran is from Beijing.He is so fat!About one hundred kg.Now he is staying at our home,and living at our home too.He eats much and much and much every meal.He looks very ..er..special..So when he walks on the street every body likes look at him.He has a super belly——very very..a large belly..Than our English teacher.He doesnt like hot——hate hot,and he likes swimming,of coures,he soon feels tired.Tuesday is my birthday ,my boyfriend spent with me .This birthday is the first birthday who spent with me .We had a good evening ,he sent me a present and we had a delicious dinner.I am very happy that my roommate also sent a present to me .I found something have become better ,I believe the god is blessing me!He gave me some hard things and bad luck ,then gave me happiness and lover .I have touched with my good high school classmates ,they are also in Shanghai.I thank the god ,he let me studay more in the society.( thank god for all he let me study in the society.)I thank myself ,I am a optimistic girl ,I am a idealism girl .I need more social experience.Today,i and friends of foreign travel,outisde air is very good ,people feel very comfortable.we all appreciate the fine girls bicycles .we enjoyed the beautiful nature brought.we happily spent a happy day.Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents.This money is given to children for good luck .People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”.People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest .My Spring Festival is special.My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai.My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them.And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.On New Year’s Eve,my father and my uncle talked about their work together.My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes.At about six o’clock,we had a special family dinner.We all thought the dumplings were delicious.On the first day of the New Year,we visited our relatives.In the afternoon,we went shopping in Jiefanf Road.My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs.He likes Jay’s music very much.There were so many people on the road.It was more alive than any other time of a year.On the second and the third days,we spent a wonderful weekend in the country.There were much bigger trees than in the city.And the animals were more beautiful than in the city.We all enjoyed ourselves.
您可能关注的推广100字日记暑假_100字日记_200字日记_鸡汤日记
04:15:07&&&
胸器袭人-天元突破洋子性感cosplay(三)...cosplay性感_巴西世...长:960高:1440大小:287;时间:张百年发表于 10:39:55 9字( 0/0)这个内容不错,赞! 活动简介篇 团队名称 : “致远”青年志愿者团队 学校名称 : 湖南农业大学东方科技学院 团队大小 : 20人(...长:1024高:680大小:88;时间:一到暑假,各科作业就会“潮涌”而来,老师们生怕学生在假期懈怠了...一到暑假,各科作业就会“潮涌”而来,老师们生怕学生在假期懈怠了功课,而学生则在作业的“海洋”中疲于应付,有些做不完的学生,不惜...长:419高:1500大小:306;时间:今天,我参加了南长区少年宫“文化之旅”的活动。长:1536高:2048大小:1037;时间:7月26号的大婚结束了,我终于成为嫁出去了的女博士!在送走了...长:1251高:1444大小:1888;时间:吃了碗八块钱的排骨面,果然全是碎骨头,没肉。然后是山谷平路几公里,到了收票处,施隐身法逃票成功。住泸沽湖镇清雅居,四人间,不能洗澡,三十块。 泸沽湖镇: 27 43.726 N...长:1280高:960大小:361;时间:6月26日6月26日 考试结束,解放喽! 今天,小屁孩他们期末考试,可以早点接,下午二点,校门口就聚满了家长,小小的人背着一个硕大的...长:2048高:1536大小:517;时间:这不,听说《胡小闹日记》第二辑也出版了,他们班主任还在班上...长:780高:1068大小:140;时间: 23:12图片附件: Haiying Zhou.jpg ( 23:12,...图片附件: 花园小学·图书管理员李雪芹感谢信1.jpg ( 13:03, 537.5 KB) / 下载次数 25http://china.ocef.org/bbs/attachment....长:1116高:1552大小:537;时间:6月26日6月26日 考试结束,解放喽! 今天,小屁孩他们期末考试,可以早点接,下午二点,校门口就聚满了家长,小小的人背着一个硕大的...长:2048高:1536大小:517;时间:
关键词:       

我要回帖

随机推荐