拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一篇关于大学生锻炼的英语作文
男孩461059
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
COLLEGE STUDENTS SHOULD ATTEND PHYSICAL EXERCISE  Physical exercise is a necessary part of college life. However, still some college students do not like to attend sports activities, they think those activities waste their time and influence their study. Indeed, it is very unwise for college students to keep distance from physical exercise because physical exercise is not harmful but good to them.  College students can benefit a lot from physical exercise. First of all, attending physical sports can help students build a strong body, and keep abounding energy. Moreover, physical exercise is an effective way to relief pressure and keep a pleasant move. Besides, by attending physical activities, students can have chances to contact and communicate with others which can help them improve their social skills. Nowadays, all colleges and universities have provided many sports facilities for students to do physical exercises, students can chose freely according to their interests and needs.  As for me, I am keen on all kinds of ball games, especially football and basketball. From these games, I have gained a lot, and enjoined great pleasure. To conclude, physical exercise is beneficial to every college students, and therefore do not hesitate to attend sports activities.中文译文:体育锻炼是大学生活必不可少的一部分。但是,仍有一些大学生不喜欢参加体育活动,他们认为这些活动浪费他们的时间和影响他们的学习。事实上,大学生和运动保持距离,这是非常不明智的,因为体育锻炼是不会对人体有害,反而有利。 学院的学生可以从体育锻炼受益很多。首先,参加体育运动可以帮助学生建立一个强壮的身体,远离疾病。此外,体育锻炼是一种有效的方法来缓解压力,保持愉快的动议。此外,通过参加体育活动,学生可以有机会接触和与他人沟通,可以帮助他们改善他们的社交技巧。目前,各高校已为学生提供来锻炼许多体育设施,学生可以自由选择按照自己的兴趣和需要。 至于我,我热衷于球类运动,尤其是足球和篮球等。这些游戏,我又学会很多,并责成一大乐事。总的来说,体育锻炼,有利于各高校学生,因此参加体育活动,不要犹豫。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: >
体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 19:40
体育运动的好处和坏处Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports
Positive and Negative Aspects of Sportsa. 体育运动的好处 b. 体育运动可能带来的副作用 c. 我参加体育活动的体会Sports do us good in many respects.It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, "there are two sides to everything", and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.&运动在很多方面都对我们有好处。不用说,锻炼可以增强我们的体力。集体运动项目,比如篮球、排球或者足球,我们都会学到合作的重要性。参加运动,我们尽我们最大的努力去赢而且能够激发我们的竞争精神。经过一段精疲力尽的工作后,运动可以使我们放松。然而,常言道,什么事情都有两方面,运动也是不例外的。在参加体育活动时,我们可能会伤害到别的运动员或者我们自己,如果我们不足够小心的话。此外,过度的或过严的训练都可能对我们的健康有害。My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.我在体育运动方面的参与经验告诉我们运动可以让我们身心健康。也是让大家互相认识的好方式而且还能促进友谊。所以,只要我们足够小心,运动是百无一害的。体育运动有益身心健康 The Advantage of Sports
Recently,more and more people stay at home watching TV and surfing the Internet, whichleads to obesity and even get serious illness.最近,越来越多的人呆在家里看电视、上网,所以导致肥胖甚至更严重的疾病。Thisis no doubt that sport is good for our health. A person who takes exercises regularlywill keep fit. What’s more, exercise can make you well-behaved and confident.If you usually take exercise with your friends, you will be close to them.After all, sports can make your life more colorful.毫无疑问,运动对我们的健康有好处。人经常运动可以保持身体健康。更重要的是,运动可以使你表现得自信。如果你经常和你的朋友锻炼,你们之间的关系会更加紧密。毕竟,运动可以使你的生活更加丰富多彩。Nothingis more important than doing sports. It's time to take actions to stay awayfrom the TV and computer and to take part in sport activities.没有什么比运动更重要。是时候采取行动远离电视,电脑和参加体育活动了。体育运动 My School Sport
I study in No.1Primary School of my city. I usually do sports in school. Every winter, we havea sports meeting. It’s the most exciting time in the whole year. Last year, Igot the No.1 in running. In daily life, I like running, playing table tennis. Theyare good for my health. And doing sports is really funny. I like sports.关于体育运动的积极方面和消极方面
在许多体育受益respects.When参与体育我们,我们有机会来训练我们的bodies.There几乎所有零件毫无疑问,适当的活动使我们的身体fitness.Furthermore体育,体育可以丰富我们的生活,保持心理健康。通过参与,每个人都可以得知,在操场上,他不仅斗争fimself而且也因为他team.Sports打架传授我们考虑,合作和乐观要失败的。但是可以做一些运动伤害那些谁不能计划自己的活动properly.Too刻苦训练可能伤害他们的身体,用尽自己的活力,甚至导致他们生病。总的来说,我爱sports.I享受sports.For运动不但帮助我过上良好平衡的生活,而且还提供opportunitied更贴近nature.Sports添加到我的幸福生活,当我在我一个体面的执行方式。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!初三英语作文:关于我们的学校旅行About our school trip_甲虫英语作文网
您现在的位置: >
关于我们的学校旅行About our school trip
& Boys and girls !I want to tell you about our school trip.We're going to go on Saturday .I hope you can all come .As you know ,we're going to visit the film museum.There are lots of very intersting things there about the cinema and how films are made .We'll have to leave at eight forty-five ,so don't be late .We'll get there by bus.Please meet me in the car park.
&& What next ?Oh yes, the cost .It'll be six dollars seventy each . Now ,I'm going to give you some work to do at the museum .You need to write things dowm,so take a pencil and a notebook with you. We'll have lunch in the museum restaurant,so you needn't bring any food with you . Well, I think that's everything.
& 同学们!我想告诉你关于我们学校旅行。我们打算周末去。我希望你们都能来。正如你所知,我们要参观电影博物馆。里面有很多非常有趣的关于电影院和电影是如何制造的东西。我们将在8:45分出发,所以不要迟到了。我们将乘公共汽车到那里。请在停车场集合。
& 接下来是什么呢?哦,是的,价格。它要六美元七十美分。现在,我要你们记点东西。你需要把他们写下来,所以请拿出一支铅笔和一个笔记本。我们将在博物馆那里的餐厅吃午饭,所以你不必带任何食物。好了,就这些了。
Copyright © 2015-扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
关于运动的好处的英语作文水平不要太高..初二 上学期的
找篇例文背背..
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
movement. Exercising
lives. Why
day ? Because
interesting.Regular exercise
health. There
badmintoon, basketball
.So,exercising
interesting.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以studies and sport 写一篇英语作文从以下三个方面谈谈你的认识 1运动的重要性
来源:网络转载
责任编辑:张俊
默认中大特大
宋体黑体雅黑楷体
为了帮助用户解决关于“以studies and sport 写一篇英语作文从以下三个方面谈谈你的认识 1运动的重要性”问题,突袭网通过整理为您提供以下相关信息,如您要查看“以studies and sport 写一篇英语作文从以下三个方面谈谈你的认识 1运动的重要性”具体解决方案请点击查看。“以studies and sport 写一篇英语作文从以下三个方面谈谈你的认识 1运动的重要性”相关信息如下:
答:忙于学习 3. 健康很重要 4. 勤于运动,更有助于学习 Studies and Sport I love to run and p...
I always know that it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle by doing sports. And with...答:I love playing sports very much, and I think it's very important to play sports if you have enough free time, because it can give me much energy for my studies, and it can help me rel...答:试题答案: One possible version: Studies and Sports As we all know, sports are very imp... sports. I usually play basketball with my friends for twenty minutes after school and go sw...答:Sport and our life In the 21th century,sports plays an important role in our life.It influences our body,minds, and many other things. I love sports,and my favorite sports is playing bas...答:sports,althought she is better than me.We are both good students,although she studies b... outgoing than she is.My favorite subject is Chinese,and her favorite subject is English.Ho...答:Possible versions:
In my opinion, keeping fit and strong is very important for us senior 3 students. Only when we are in good health can we do well in our studies. So no matter h...答:&其中一篇:I love playing sports very much, and I think it's very important to play sports if you have enough free time, because it can give me much energy for my studies, and ...答:my studies, my health and my school life. I love my parents very much.
My grandparents are still living, but they don't live with us. Their health is good and they both do sports very e...答:my English teacher, and is thirty. He likes sports very much, so he looks strong and young. He is fond of singing too. When we feel tired in the class, he will teach us some English ...答:More Sports for studentsStudents need more sports to do physical exercises and relax, ... on studies. But when they feel tired and bored, students can't concentrate on studies. Th...您可能还关注:
为您准备的相关内容:
24小时热评
热点排行榜

我要回帖

更多关于 英文商务写作 的文章

随机推荐