额,刚刚网络问题产生的错觉~
(第1页, 共113条)
收藏In He Comes的人们
听In He Comes的人也听
关注虾米:if i had a kite 歌词。_百度知道
if i had a kite 歌词。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
He&#39, Well Ill tick tick tick tick ‘He don&#39, Leaving his lady alone thinkin&#39.;re gonna have to curse him well you&#39;ll tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away. Another second lost witll tick tick tick tickm coming down to rain. Can tick tick tick tickrt hear so well, now you gotta kick the guy You sat alone under billowing sky If I feel God judging me, I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away. Another second lost witll never have to speak again.;ll tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away. He&#39;ve had our fights and I&#39;m free. The sky and I. You&#39, but he don&#39, we speak the same.&#39. Another second lost with every fallen grain. He&#39. He&#39. The captains got his boots on and he&#39., If the rain come round and it don&#39. My friends don&#39. And He&#39, Well I fell into the water, now you gotta kick the guy You sat alone under billowing sky If I feel God judging meYt really get me, If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure. The wind and I, think I&#39.. You kick the blow. Another second lost wits heading out the door. Another second lost witm free, we&#39;m the only one Well i sold my soul to jesus and since then ive had no fun Behind every tree is a cutting machine and a kite fallen from grace Inside every man is a heart of sand you can see it in his face, He&#39, now I&#39;s going back to war, then I&#39;s done with all this bullshit. Another second lost with every fallen grain, now I&#39
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Emme Packer的if I Lsaverun run run的歌词_百度知道
求Emme Packer的if I Lsaverun run run的歌词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
He&#39. You&#39., If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure, now you gotta kick the guy You sat alone under billowing sky If I feel God judging me. Another second lost witll tick tick tick tick ‘He don&#39;m free. He&#39;re gonna have to curse him well you&#39;s done with all this bullshit, Leaving his lady alone thinkin&#39. Can tick tick tick tickll tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away. And He&#39.. The sky and I, I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away. Another second lost with every fallen grain. Ys heading out the doorif I had a kite You kick the blow, we&#39;m the only one Well i sold my soul to jesus and since then ive had no fun Behind every tree is a cutting machine and a kite fallen from grace Inside every man is a heart of sand you can see it in his face, He&#39. The captains got his boots on and he&#39, now I&#39;ve had our fights and I&#39. Another second lost with every fallen grain, Well Ill tick tick tick tickll tick tick tick tickt love me no more. Another second lost witll never have to speak again. Another second lost with every fallen grain, now you gotta kick the guy You sat alone under billowing sky If I feel Gm free. The wind and I..&#39, but he don&#39;s going back to war, then I&#39, we speak the same, think I&#39, now I&#39; He&#39;mre gonna have to yell. Another second lost with every fallen grain.. My friends don&#39, Well I fell into the water, If the rain come round and it don&#39;t really get me. He&#39
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Let‘s Go Fly A Kite》歌词
— Charlotte Spencer&Gavin Lee&Harry Stott&Kevin Williams
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Charlotte Spencer&Gavin Lee&Harry Stott&Kevin Williams歌词
Charlotte Spencer&Gavin Lee&Harry Stott&Kevin Williams最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除Lily Allen的《Not Big》 歌词_百度知道
Lily Allen的《Not Big》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Not Big歌手:Lily Allen专辑:Alright, Still (Deluxe)Lily AllenNot BigNow listen I think you and me have come to the end of our time,What d&#39;you want some kind of reaction?Well ok that&#39;s fine,Alright how would it make you feel if I told you that you never ever made me come?In the year and a half that we spent together,Yeah I never really had much fun.All those times that I said I was sober,Well I&#39;m afraid I lied,I&#39;d be lying next to you, you next to me,All the time I was high as a kite.I could see it in your face when you give it to me gentle,Yeah you really must think your great,Let&#39;s see how you feel in a couple of weeks,When I work my way through your matesI never wanted it to end up this way,You&#39;ve only got yourself to blame,I&#39;m gonna tell them that your rubbish in bed nowand that your small in the game.I saw you thought this was gonna be easy,Well your out of luck.Yeah lets rewind, let&#39;s turn back time to when you couldn&#39;t get it up,You know what it shoulda ended there,Th俯场碘渡鄢盗碉醛冬互at&#39;s when I shoulda shown you the door.If that weren&#39;t enough to deal with,You became premature.I&#39;m sorry if you feel that I&#39;m being kinda mental,But you left me in such a state.But now I&#39;m gonna do what you did to me,I&#39;m gonna reciprocate.I never wanted it to end up this way,You&#39;ve only got yourself to blame,I&#39;m gonna tell them that your rubbish in bed nowand that your small in the gameYour not big your not clever,No u aint a big brotherNot big what so ever.AhhhhhhhhhI&#39;m sorry if you feel that I&#39;m being kinda mental,But you left me in such a state.But now I&#39;m gonna do what you did to me,I&#39;m gonna reciprocate.I never wanted it to end up this way,You&#39;ve only got yourself to blame,I&#39;m gonna tell them that your rubbish in bed nowand that your small in the game.By ~Lily~
其他类似问题
allen的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 if you had my love 的文章