求《my favourite fruitcomp...

求详细解答:My favourite photo __百度知道
求详细解答:My favourite photo _
My favourite photo _____ by my mother when I was two years old.
A. takes B. is taken C. took
D. was taken
来自学大教育
罗媭&&教师
骆轶&&学生
李世庆&&学生
张玉清&&学生
金艳梅&&教师求my favourite film(电影奋斗)为题的一篇英语作文_百度知道
求my favourite film(电影奋斗)为题的一篇英语作文
提问者采纳
可以不要奋斗不My favourite film is 127 Hours.It is an inspiring survival drama based on the incredible true story of Aron Ralston, who became trapped alone in a Utah canyon for days after slipping on a loose rock. At last, he got out by cutting his own arm and was successfully saved. This movie really shocked me, and tells me that if I want to get something, I have to give something esle up. As long as there's a ray of hope, I shouldn't say no.My favourite film is 127 Hours.It is an inspiring survival drama based on the incredible true story of Aron Ralston, who became trapped alone in a Utah canyon for days after slipping on a loose rock. At last, he got out by cutting his own arm and was successfully saved. This movie really shocks me, and tells me that if I want to get something, I have to give something esle up. As long as there's a ray of hope, I shouldn't say no.
有翻译么?
我最喜欢的电影是《127小时》。这部电影是根据一个鼓舞人心的幸存事实改变。Aron Ralston由于猜到一颗松动的岩石而被独自困在犹他州的峡谷中很多天。最后,他砍断了自己的胳膊并成功获救。这部电影让我非常震撼,并且让我懂得,如果我想得到一些东西,那么我就必须放弃一些其他的东西。只要还有一线希望,我就不能说不。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
Jay Chou I love him not beacause he's handsome.In fact,many people,including himself,admit that he is not handsome as other singers is.However,he is verytalent.He himself can write songs,most of which become very popular nationwide.Last but not least,he loves his mother and grandmother a lot,which set a good example to the teengers.
~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文:60词左右,my favourite subject_百度知道
求英语作文:60词左右,my favourite subject
第一篇:Different people like different subject.When i was a child.My sisiter often speaks some English words to me .The words sound good and i love them.After i went to school.I study English very hard and get good g触碃鞭度庄道彪权波护rades.so,I fall in love with it.I often have some problems in English.But i alwayas get over them .Because I know that where there is a will,ther is a way.I like it very much.she likes my friend .It impotant for me .so I won't give it up.It is my important in my life.不同的人喜欢不同的科目。当我还是个孩子的时候。我姐姐常常对我说一些英语单词。听起来不错,我爱他们。当我去上学。我很努力的学习英语,取得好的成绩。所以,我爱上了它。我经常在英语上有一些问题。但我梦想得到超过他们。因为我知道,有志者,事竟成!我很喜欢英语,他也喜欢我的朋友。所以我不会放弃它。这比我的生命更重要。第二篇:My favourte subject is english .with the development of china .more and more pepole begain to learn it .because with it you can fand a good job .and even can make more money .as we all knowen that the olympic game will bi hold in china ,and then there will be many foreigner .and i can help them because few of them can speak chinese .so i think that english is very usefull,and i want to learn it well ,so i like it.我最喜欢的科目是英语。随着中国的发展。越来越多的人开始学习它。因为有了它你就可以找个好工作。甚至可以赚更多的钱。我们都认识到奥运会将在中国举行,然后会有很多外国人。我可以帮助他们因为很少人能说中文。所以我认为英语是非常有用的,我想学好它,所以我喜欢它。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
My favorite subjectEnglish is my favorite subject . As you've already known , English is an international language , and people go abroad can communicate by English as well .
English is really useful . In addition ,
I think English is really beautiful , i always enjoy listening and speaking English . Most people in this world are learning English , I want to meet more new people and make more new firends , so English becomes a useful tool to help comm触碃鞭度庄道彪权波护unicate with people . I like using English , so i love it .网上绝对没有,自己写的。采纳吧QAQ
ni hao my favourite subject wo ye bu hui xie,sui ran wo bu hui xie,dan shi wo fei chang xiang bang zhu ni , wo lai shi wei le gei ni jia you de ya!zhu ni zao ri de dao zheng que de da an,fingting~luo kuan &good boy!&
I am Li Dong.I am 13 years old.My favorite subject is English.Because it's very interesting.I have a good English teacher.Her name is Zhang Meimei.She is very strict with us,but we all like her.She likes playing basketball after class.And she often tells us some funny stories.
题目是我最喜欢的科目。。。你可以在百度翻译上打中文,然后翻译成英文。
若需要我写可以追问
需要哦,你找一篇吧
嗯嗯好。。。等下啊
好啦 采纳好么
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求电影音乐之声中《my favourite things》的歌词和MP3格式的音乐。 最好是提供有效的下载地址,谢谢啦!_百度知道
求电影音乐之声中《my favourite things》的歌词和MP3格式的音乐。 最好是提供有效的下载地址,谢谢啦!
我百度找久都没找东西载放或者纯音乐歌唱劳烦首歌曲网友予享或者该音乐mp3发我QQ邮箱:linxunxi_万谢
电影《音乐声》玛丽亚候几孩合唱首歌节奏舒缓谁能提供舒缓或者合唱版本我再加20或者更高行
提问者采纳
已发查收吧准备
提问者评价
也谢谢另两位网友的答案。尤其馨心愿,感谢你的另外几首歌,我已经加你为好友了!
其他类似问题
mp3格式的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
及发希望能喜欢
My favourite things - 音乐声
邮件我发给几我喜欢需要hi我
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittensBright copper kettles and warm woolen mittensBrown paper packages tied up with stringThese are a few of my favourite thingsCream coloured ponies and crisp apple strudelsDoorbells and sleighbells and schnitzel with noodlesWild geese that fly with the moon on their wingsThese are a few of my favourite thingsWhen the bee stingsWhen the dog bitesWhen I&m feeling badI simply remember my favourite thingsAnd then I don&t feel so sad
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite fruit 的文章

随机推荐