同义句:I help my mothe love bone...

当前位置:
>>>I often help my mother _____housework. [ ]Adoes BdidCdo -六..
I often help my mother _____&housework.&&&&
A&&does&&&&&& B&&did&&&&&&&&&&C&&do&&&&&&&&
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:期中题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I often help my mother _____housework. [ ]Adoes BdidCdo -六..”主要考查你对&&实义动词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
实义动词:与系动词是相对的,系动词亦称连系动词,作为系动词,它本身有词义,但不能单独用作谓语,后边必须跟表语(亦称补语),构成系表结构说明主语的状况、性质、特征等情况。实义动词意思完全,能独立用作谓语。实义动词有及物动词和不及物动词(及物动词是指后面要求有直接宾语的动词;不及物动词指后面不需要跟宾语的动词)即行为动词,表示动作的动词。实义动词(又称行为动词):表示行为或状态,有完全的词义,能独立作谓语。如:I go to school by bus. 我乘公交车去上学。 &&&&&&& The students clean their classroom every day. 学生每天打扫教室。 及物动词:后面必须跟宾语,意义才完整的实义动词,叫做及物动词(transitive verb)。英语中的及物动词有:interest,worry,guss,please,surprise,love等例如:I believe that the committee will consider our suggestion.我相信委员会将会考虑我们的建议。“How long can I keep the book ”Harry asked.哈里问:“这本书我可以借多久?”Dr. Bethune set us a good example. 白求恩大夫给我们树立了好榜样。Crude oil contains many useful substances.原油含有许多有用的物质。不及物动词:本身意义完整,后面不用跟宾语的实义动词,叫做不及物动词(intransitive verb)。Birds fly.鸟会飞。It happened in June 1932.这件事发生于一九三二年六月。My watch stopped.我的表停了。She spoke at the meeting yesterday evening. 她在昨天晚上的会上发了言。兼作及物动词和不及物动词: 英语里有不少实义动词可以兼作及物动词和不及物动词。这样的动词又有两种不同的情况:a)兼作及物动词和不及物动词时,意义不变。试比较:Shall I begin at once?我可以立刻开始吗?(begin作不及物动词)She began working as a librarian after she left school.她毕业后当图书馆管理员。(began作及物动词)When did they leave Chicago?他们是什么时候离开芝加哥的?(leave 作及物动词)They left last week. 他们是上周离开的。(left 作不及物动词)b)兼作及物动词和不及物动词时,有时意义不尽相同。如:Wash your hands before meals.饭前要洗手。Does this cloth wash well? 这布经得起洗吗?与汉语的比较:有时英语动词的及物和不及物的用法,与汉语的用法完全不一样,请注意下列两种情况:a)有的动词在英语里只能用作不及物动词,而汉语则可用作及物动词,如arrive到达,agree同意,listen听。英语里这些动词后面常接介词。如:We arrived at the railway station at noon.我们于中午到达火车站。(at不能省去)(比较:We reached the railway station at noon.)Everybody listened to the lecture with great interest.每个人都很有兴趣地听讲课。(to不可省去)(比较:We all heard the lecture.)Do they agree to the plan?他们同意这个计划吗?(to不可以省去)b)有的动词在英语里能用作及物动词,而在汉语里则不能用作及物动词,如serve为…服务。Our children are taught to serve the people wholeheartedly.我们的儿童被教以全心全意为人民服务特殊实义动词:英语动词很多既是及物动词又是不及物动词,如close, begin, study, leave, work等。①The post office closes at 9:00 p. m.邮局晚上9点关门。②Close the window,please.请关窗。③Shall we begin now?我们现在开始吗?④ Bill began working as a sailor after he left school.比尔毕业后当水手。⑤They left yesterday.他们昨天离开的。⑥When did you leave Washington?你什么时候离开华盛顿的?⑦The students study hard.这些学生学习努力。⑧The students study English and German.这些学生学习英语和德语。⑨He works in a supermarket.他在一家超市工作。⑩He works the machine on Mondays.他星期一操作这台机器。
发现相似题
与“I often help my mother _____housework. [ ]Adoes BdidCdo -六..”考查相似的试题有:
231118106704885726244411825349当前位置:
>>>I often asked my mother for help when I had to do. But she ..
I often asked my mother for help when I had &&&&&to do. But she always said, “Do it yourself, dear.” I was not happy about this at all. I thought she was the &&&&&&&mother in the world!For example, one day, I decided to invite some friends of &&&&&to my home. My bedroom was in a mess. Books were &&&&, and I didn’t make the bed. I asked my mother to help me clean it, &&&&she still said, “Do it yourself.”Because of my “lazy mother”, I &&&&&to wash my clothes and clean my room. I had to help my parents do &&&&. I even had to go to the dentist by &&&&. It was really hard for me to do everything well, but I have learned a lot. As time &&&&, I understand my mother. She &&&&&me clever and diligent (勤奋的). She is a great mother.小题1:A.everything easyB.anything easyC.something difficultD.nothing difficult小题2:A.nicestB.bestC.tallestD.laziest小题3:A.IB.mineC.me D.my小题4:A.hereB.thereC.everywhereD.nowhere小题5:A.butB.orC.thoughD.so小题6:A.volunteeredB.wantedC.offered D.had小题7:A.sportsB.choresC.decisionsD.mistakes小题8:A.myselfB.herselfC.ourselvesD.himself小题9:A.goes backB.goes overC.goes byD.goes up小题10:A.helpedB.madeC.taughtD.thought
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:不详
小题1:C小题2:D小题3:B小题4:C小题5:A小题6:D小题7:B小题8:A小题9:C小题10:B试题分析:文中讲述了小女孩小时候每次遇到困难时,就向她妈妈妈妈寻求帮助,但是每次妈妈总是让她自己做,于是她误认为妈妈很懒惰,只好自己做,后来意识到那是妈妈在培养自己的独立意识,让她受&&益一生。小题1:考查不定代词与语境理解。A. everything easy每件容易的事情; B. anything easy任何容易的事情; C. something difficult 一些困难的事情; D. nothing difficult没有困难的事情,句意:我有困难的事情做时我就向妈妈寻求帮助。因此句是肯定句,根据句意此题应选C。小题2:考查形容词与语境理解。A. nicest最好的; B. best最好的;& C. tallest最高的; D. laziest最懒的,句意:我认为她是世界上最懒的妈妈。从上文作者的妈妈让她凡事自己做,她对此不高兴,所以她认为妈妈很懒,故选D。小题3:考查代词与语境理解。A. I 我; B. mine我的; C. me我;&&&&& D. my我的,句意:例如,有一天我决定邀请我的一些朋友来我家。根据句意“我的”应用物主代词,而空后又没有名词,所以用名词性物主代词,故选B。小题4:考查副词与语境理解。A. here这儿;&& B. there那儿; C. everywhere到处; D. nowhere没有地方,句意:书到处都是。根据上文My bedroom was in a mess. (我的卧室一团糟)可知书是到处都是,故选C。小题5:考查连词与语境理解。A. but但是; B. or或者;&& C. though虽然;&&&& D. so因此,句意:我让我妈妈帮助我打扫,但她仍然说“自己做”。根据上下文此空是表转折,故选A。小题6:考查动词与语境理解。A. volunteered 自愿的; B. wanted想; C. offered提出; D. had有,句意:因为我的“懒妈妈”我不得不自己洗衣服和打扫房间,根据句意及语境“不得不”是have to ,故选D。小题7:考查名词与语境理解。A. sports运动; B. chores家务活; C. decisions决定; D. mistakes错误,句意:我不得不帮助妈妈做家务活,根据句意及语境此题选B。小题8:考查反身代词与语境理解。A. myself我自己;&& B. herself她自己; C. ourselves我们自己; D. himself他自己,句意:我甚至不得不自己去看牙医。根据句意“我自己”是myself。故选A。小题9:考查动词词组与语境理解。A. goes back回去; B. goes over复习; C. goes by(时间)经过; D. goes up上升,句意:随着时间的流逝,我理解了妈妈。根据句意此题指时光流逝,故选C。小题10:考查动词与语境理解。A. helped帮助; B. made使,制作;& C. taught教;&&&&& D. thought想,认为,句意:她使我聪明和勤奋。此题指“使某人怎么样”,故选B。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I often asked my mother for help when I had to do. But she ..”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“I often asked my mother for help when I had to do. But she ..”考查相似的试题有:
28350827372131919789259272118274518&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
九年级上册单元训练(Unit 8 I’ll help clean up the city parks)
I'll help clean up the city parks.Section A重要词组
clean up, cheer up, set up, come up with, think up, put off, be home to, learn about, deal with, give out, work out重点句型
I'd like to work outside.You could help clean up the city parks.This volunteer work takes each of them several hours a week.一、单项选择(
) 1. Jim was so interested ___________ these difficult math problems that he forgot to have supper.A. on
C. with答案: B
be interested in 意思是对某事物很感兴趣。in 是介词,其后要接名词、代词或动词的-ing 形式。(
) 2. We'll have to ___________ the open-air activity if it rains hard tomorrow afternoon.A. put off
C. put away答案:A
put off 意为推迟,延期;put on 意为穿上,上演;put away 意为收起来,放好。(
) 3. The Great Wall was built to ___________ the enemies ___________ getting in.A. stop,out
C. from答案:C
stop...from...意为阻止、阻挡。(
) 4. -Which do you like ___________, beef, porker or chicken?-I prefer beef to pork. I don't like chicken at all.A. good
C. best答案:C
句中所给的选项有三种,而三种或三种以上要使用最高级。(
) 5. Torn felt too hungry when he got home,so he quickly ___________ all the food on the table.A. ate up
B. ate into
C. ate in答案:A
eat up 意为吃光。二、看图完成对话6. -Look,the cat had no fish to eat and it cried.-Let's go and ___________ it ___________.答案:cheer,up7. -Why is Yi Xiu sitting there alone?-He's trying to. ___________ ___________ ___________ the answer to that difficult question.答案:come up with三、句型转换8. He said that he had already run out of money for buying that car. (变为同义句)He said that he had already __________ all his money __________ buying that car.答案:spent,in
在表示花光了钱这个意思时,动词短语 run out of 相当于 spend...in/on...。9. I'll try my best to solve the problem if I really meet a difficult one. (对划线部分提问)__________ __________ you __________ if you really meet a difficult problem?答案:What will,do10. He has met many wonderful people when he works at the hospital. (变为否定句)He __________ __________ __________ many wonderful people when he works at the hospital.答案:has not met11. This volunteer work takes each of them several hours a week. (变为反意疑问句)This volunteer work takes each of them several hours a week,__________ __________?答案:doesn't it
本句使用的是一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数形式,且前面的陈述句是肯定式,故后面的疑问句要用一般现在时第三人称单数的否定形式。12. We're going to set up a food bank to help hungry people. (变为一般疑问句)__________ __________ __________ __________ set up a food bank to help hungry people?答案:Are you going to
本句在变换时要注意的是主语人称的改变,即 we 要变成 you。四、用方框内所给词的适当形式填空deal with, give out, work out, do well in, set up13. She __________ __________ a deep breath when she found a strange man standing in front of the door.答案:gave out14. The manager told us that we had only five minutes __________ __________ __________ the problem.答案:to work out
have time to do sth 意为有时间去做某事,work out 意为算出、解决。15. They have decided to __________ __________ a new project to protect animals and plants.答案: set up16. All the students believe that they can __________ __________ __________ the final exam because they all study harder than they did before.答案:do well in
意为在某方面做得好,相当于 do a good job in。17. I'm sorry I can't go together with you. I have so many things __________ __________ __________.答案:to deal with
deal with 在意思上和 do with 相同,都为处置、处理、对付的意思。Section B重要词组
take after, fix up, give away, hand out, in fact, believe in, not... any more, hang out, call up重点句型
I'd like to thank you for sending money to"Animal Helpers".It's very important that this organization does not run out of money.一、根据句意和首字母完成单词1. I'd like to work o_________, could I help clean up the city parks?答案: outside2. She said she'd like to help h_________ people when they needed a place to live in.答案: homeless3. We can't put off m_________ a plan. Clean-Up Day is only two weeks from now.答案: making4. Number 6 High School is h_________ to three very special young people.答案: home5. She puts her love to good use by w_________ in the after school care center.答案: working6. Lucy's dream is to become a p_________ singer in the future.答案: professional7. I feel good about h_________ other people when they are in trouble.答案: helping8. I like to read about Chinese h_________. I'm very interested in it.答案: history9. He put up some s_________ asking someone for help.答案: signs10. They usually help hand out a__________ at a local supermarket.答案: advertisements二、单句改错11. The strategies what he came up with worked out fine.
____________A
将 what 改成 which/that。本句是一个定语从句,从句前的先行词指的是物,故应该用连词 which/that 来引导。12. I've been tried to cheer him up for twenty minutes.
____________A
将 tried 改成 trying。如果用 tried 则是现在完成时的被动语态,而此句中并没有被动的含义,用 trying 则正好表明了劝说和鼓舞的动作的延续性。13. Your donation is greatly appreciated and the money is good used to help disabled people. ____A
将 good 改成 well。本句中被动语态的动词 use 并非联系动词,因此应该用副词 well 来修饰。14. I told her that I love animals,or that I'd love to have a dog.
____________A
将 or 改成 and。15. There are many people who faces these challengers, and I'm one of them.
____________A
将 faces 改成 face。who 所引导的是一个定语从句,其先行词是 people,为可数名词的复数形式,所以从句的谓语动词在人称和数上要和它保持一致。三、用所给词的适当形式填空16. He felt so tired after a long trip that he ___________ keep his eyes open any longer. (can)答案:couldn't
not... longer 意为不再。17. Tibet is really an ___________ place for people to take a trip. (education)答案:educational18. His little brother is so young that he.can't do anything about ___________. (he)答案:himself19. He ran as ___________ as he could to catch up with the first runner. (quick)答案:quickly/quick
这两个词都可以作副词,用来修饰动词 run。20. None of his students minds him ___________ in class just because he works very hard and they can learn a lot from him. (smoke)答案:smoking
mind sb./one's doing sth 意为介意某人做某事。21. Some customers and ___________ with their close friends usually go to the small bookshops with rows of sofas and tea tables to have a good rest. (visit)答案:visitors22. She's one of the ___________ students that are good at all subjects. (good)答案:best
本题要求用形容词的最高级。23. Thomas Edison has been regarded as one of the greatest ___________ all over the world till now. (invent)答案:inventors24. ___________ I read a book about the wars between the ancient Rome and Egypt. (recent)答案:Recently25. They really can't help ___________ as soon as they hear the good news. (laugh)答案:laughing
短语 can't help doing sth 意为情不自禁地做某事,help 后应接动词的-ing形式。四、根据汉语提示完成句子26. I ___________ (花光) all my money so I had to ask my parents for help.答案:spent27. What I said made him very angry and he said he would ___________ believe me ___________ ___________(不再).答案:never/not
any more。短语not...any more在表示不再这个意思时,与not... any longer意思相同。28. Jim said he would like t6 be a teacher and now his dream ___________ ___________(实现).答案:came true29. The dog has ___________ my life ___________ (使充满) pleasure. I love it very much.答案:filled,with
短语fill sth with sth 意为使填满、使充满,其被动语态形式为 be filled with 相当于 be full of。30. On weekends I like to ___________ ___________ (打发时间) at the sports club with my friends.答案:hang outSelf Check (时间120分钟,满分100分)一、单项选择(每题1.5分,共15分)(
) 1. -You have to __________ your dirty shoes before you get into the computer room.-Oh,I'm terribly sorry for that.A. put on
B. look after
C. take off
D. sell out答案:C
put on 意为穿上;look after 意为照顾、照料;take off 意为脱下;sell out 意为卖光、售完。一般而言,计算机室对卫生的要求很高,进出都是要求换鞋子的。(
) 2. -Did Jim come for the meeting on time last night?-No,he __________ in his bedroom after finishing his work on hand.A. fell behind
B.fell off
C. fell asleep
D. fell over答案:C
fall behind 意为掉队、落后;fall off 意为掉下来、跌倒;fall asleep 意为睡着了、熟睡;fall over 意为垂下。(
) 3. -Which season do you like better,spring or autumn?-I prefer spring to autumn. In spring trees turn green and flowers start to __________.A. take off
C. go away
D. come out答案:D
take off 意为脱下;get on 意为上车;go away 意为走开、离开;come out 意为开花、出来。(
) 4. -The sound of the radio is too loud. Will you please __________ ?-Sorry,I'm trying to find out what's the trouble with it.A. turn it on
B. turn it off
C. turn it down
D. turn it over答案:C
turn on 意为打开;turn off 意为关闭;turn up 意为开大;turn down 意为关小;turn over 意为翻转。本题是要求将音量关小一点。(
) 5. -You'd better turn off your mobile phone.-Oh sorry. All the beepers and mobile phones must __________ during the concert.A. be kept off
B. be keeping off
C. have kept off
D. keep off答案:A
本题考的是情态动词的被动语态。(
) 6. -Why are you still in bed. You must get up and __________ school.-Don't you know it's Sunday today?A. send for
B. get ready for
C. hurry up
D. come on答案:B
send for意为请;get ready for 意为做好准备; hurry up 意为赶快、抓紧;come on 意为过来。(
) 7. -It seems that my friends don't understand me.-Don't worry. I'm sure you'll __________ them if you are kind enough to them.A. catch up with
B. agree withC. get on well with
D. make friends with答案:C
catch up with 意为赶上、跟上;agree with 意为同意、赞同;get on well with 意为相处融洽;make friends with 意为和某人交朋友。(
) 8. -My sister is ill and she has to see a doctor.-I'm sorry to hear that,but she'd better __________ two days __________.A. of
D. off答案:D
have two days off 意为休假两天。(
) 9. -Will your parents __________ you if you fail the English exam?-Perhaps not. They knows I've tried my best.A. be angry with
B. be angry to
C. be angry for
D. be angry at答案:A
对某人感到生气应用动词短语 be angry with sb.。条件状语从句中,主句用一般将来时,从句用一般现在时。(
) 10. -Why did Miss Green carry a box under her arm?-One of the students hurt and she had to __________ to look after him.A. sit away
B. hurry off
C. fall off
D. ring up答案:B
hurry off 意为匆忙离开;fall off 意为掉下来、跌落;ring up 意为打电话给。二、完形填空(每题1分,共20分)AIt was dinner time for the Murray family. The two children Kirsty, aged six, and Darren, aged four, were sitting at the
. Mr and Mrs Murray were in the kitchen."I'm very
about Darren," said Mrs Murray to her husband. "He's four years old and he's never
. He's never said a word.""I know," he replied. "Kirsty could talk when she was eighteen months old. I
he's all right."They picked up the plates, took them into the dinning-room and
them in front of the children."Oh,
," said Kirsty. "It's chicken and rice. That's my favorite dinner."Darren sat
at the end of the table. Mrs Murray looked at him. Darren picked up his fork and
his dinner."Ugh!" he said suddenly. "There's too much salt in my dinner."Mr Murray jumped up. "Darren!" he said. "You
That's great. You've never spoken before !"Darren looked at him. "I know," he said. "But the
has always been all right before !"(
) 11. A. bed
D. restaurant答案:B(
) 12. A. happy
C. worried
D. interested答案:C
Daren 四岁还不会开口说话,很显然他的父母一定会很着急。(
) 13. A. spoken
B. listened
D. eaten答案:A(
) 14. A. think
D. say答案:C(
) 15. A. dropped
D. placed答案:D
从下文中可以看出是将盘子放在孩子们面前的餐桌上。(
) 16. A. sorry
C. expensive
D. bad答案:B(
) 17. A. happily
B. quietly
C. suddenly
D. hardly答案:B
既然 Daren 四岁时未开口说话,说明他没有像他姐姐那样用言语表达出对这顿饭感到很满足的样子,而是很安静地坐在桌旁,故而用副词 quietly 来修饰动词 sat。(
) 18. A. threw
D. smelt答案:B(
) 19. A. finished
D. started答案:C
Darren 终于开口说话,对于母亲而言真是一件值得高兴的事。(
) 20. A. table
D. plate答案:BBOne afternoon some boys made a lot of noise in class. The teacher got very angry. He
them in the class after school. He told them to add all the
from one to one hundred together.The boys took out their exercise books. All of them began to
the numbers down except one boy. He was new in the school. He looked out of the window for a few
Then he wrote a number in his exercise-book and put up his
."May I go home, Sir?" he asked. "I know the
now."The teacher and the other boys were very surprised."
it here," said the teacher.The next morning, the teacher asked the boy, "How did you find the answer so quickly?""Well, Sir," he said. "I didn't want to stay here
. So I tried my best to find the answer quickly. Soon I found it. You see, if you add one hundred to one, you get one hundred and one, and ninety-nine and two is one hundred and one, ninety-eight and three is one hundred and one too, and when you
fifty-one and fifty, you have one hundred and one fifty times. That is five thousand and fifty. "After this, when the teacher gave the class exercises to do, he gave this boy
exercises. The boy's name was Karl F. Gauss. When he grew up, he became a great scientist.(
) 21. A. Stayed
D. stopped答案:B
动词 kept 形象地描绘出了老师生气后将学生们留下来作为惩罚这一情景。(
) 22. A. subjects
D. numbers答案:D(
) 23. A. write
D. count答案:A
动词短语write down意为记下、写下。(
) 24. A. weeks
C. minutes
D. days答案:C(
) 25. A. body
D. hand答案:D
在学校如果学生知道问题的答案当然是举手回答了。(
) 26. A. result
C. question
D. problem答案:A(
) 27. A. Bring
D. Return答案:A
bring 意为带来、拿来;take 意为带去、拿走。(
) 28. A. early
D. long答案:D(
) 29. A. reach
D. are答案:A
reach 意为到达,本题中意为加到;arrive 表示到达之意时后接介词 in/at。(
) 30. A. easy
B. strange
C. different
D. the same答案:C三、阅读理解(每题2分,共30分)AMrs Chen and her mother lived together in America. Mrs Chen had been there many years, but her mother had only recently arrived. After just two months, Mrs Chen's mother died. Mrs Chen was very unhappy. She loved her mother very much and missed her.One day, Mrs Chen was walking along the street when she saw a notice outside a building. The notice said, "Madame Rita, Spiritual Medium Room 454. Fourth floor. I can help you contact your departed loved ones."Mrs Chen thought,"I'd like to ask mother how she is. Perhaps I should visit this Madame Rita." She went into the building and took the lift to the fourth floor. She soon found Room 454 and went inside.Madame Rita said, "How can I help you?""I want to speak to my mother. She died last year.""What was her name?" Madame Rita asked."Mei Ling," Mrs Chen said."I can help you," Madame Rita said. "It will cost 200 dollars.""All right," Mrs Chen said.Madame Rita closed her eyes. She was silent for several minutes. Then she spoke."Mei Ling, can you hear me?" She asked.A voice came out of nowhere. "Yes, I can hear you."Your daughter wants to know if you are happy.""Yes, I am very happy," the voice said.Madame Rita opened her eyes. "Did you hear what your mother said?" she asked Mrs Chen."Yes,"Mrs Chen said."Then that will be two hundred dollars."Madame Rita said."Fine," Mrs Chen said. "I'll pay you if you can explain how my ninety-year-old mother learned to speak such good English. She couldn't speak it when she was alive."(
) 31. When Mrs Chen saw the notice,__________.A. she thought of her dead motherB. she thought Madame Rita must be her old friendC. she was happy and wanted to see her motherD. she took it and went to Room 454答案:A
文中明确交待了。(
) 32. Why did Mrs Chen go to the Medium?A. To check on her health.B. To check on her mother's health.C. To get to know how her mother was by the Medium.D. To tell Madame Rita how she missed her mother.答案:C
Mrs Chen 之所以会去就是因为她对自己母亲非常挂念,想知道她现状如何。(
) 33. Madame Rita said she could help her__________.A. after she paid her $ 200B. even if she had no moneyC. if she told Madame Rita her mother's nameD. and asked her to pay $ 200 for it.答案:D
文中原句子,只要忠实于原文即可。(
) 34. The word" departed" means __________.A. not alive
D. not dead答案:A(
) 35. Mrs Chen didn't believe the Medium __________.A. because her mother could speak EnglishB. because she knew her mother didn't answer a strange person's questionC. because she knew that voice was not her mother's voiceD. so she paid the woman half of the money答案:CBThe thin monk stood there in his purple robes, grinning at me. Then I recognized him. I couldn't believe my eyes! "Ben!" I said. "What are you... I mean... why... ?"Ben said nothing, but quickly put his finger to his lips to tell me be quiet. Then he led me to a car that was waiting outside the airport. We got in, spoke to the driver in Nepali, and we drove off."Would you mind telling me what's going on?" I asked. At the same time, I noticed that we were driving out of the city towards the mountains."And where are we going?"I said."I'm sorry, Ed," said Ben. "I know this must seem very strange. Let me explain. For the past few months I have been traveling around Nepali disguised as a monk. I speak Nepali fluently, and when I'm dressed like this no one can tell that I'm a foreigner.""Yes," I said. "But why do you need to travel in disguise. Who are you chasing or hiding from?""Art thieves." said Ben. "International criminals who steal ancient works of art from poor countries like Nepali, and then sell them to rich collectors." He pulled something out of his monk's robes. "Look at this: a gold statue of the Buddha. It's almost one thousand and five hundred years old. Foreign collectors would pay one million dollars for a piece like this. It was in a Buddhist monastery in a place called Mastong. Then two months ago, it disappeared. I found it last week in a box that fell out of the back of a lorry. The lorry was full of stolen objects that were about to be smuggled out of the country.""Why don't you tell the police?" I asked."You'll meet the boss in a minute," said Ben, "She'll explain the rest."We were driving through the back streets of the old city, passed buildings with beautifully carved wooden windows. But the streets were dirty, and the air was heavy with smog. I had heard about Kathmandu's pollution problem, but this was worse than I had expected. "Ugh!" I exclaimed. "This is awful! I can hardly breathe!"(
) 36. When "I" recognized the thin monk, "I" was__________.A. happy
B. frightened
C. worried
D. amazed答案:D
当我认出和尚是谁时,我接连有几句话都没问出来,这足以说明我是感到很惊讶的。(
) 37. When he met "I", Ben was__________.A. amazed to see "me"B. talking to the driver of his carC. worried that people might hear their conversationD. waiting outside the airport答案:C
他之所以会打扮成和尚的样子就是因为怕别人认出他来。(
) 38. Ben was wearing monk's clothes__________.A. because they were more comfortable for travelingB. so that people could not tell that he was a foreignerC. to help him hide from the policeD. because he thought they seemed strange to others答案:B(
) 39. Ben is chasing__________.A. people who steal old works of art
B. foreigner art collectorsC. a gold statue of the Buddha
D. Buddhist monks答案:A(
) 40. The word "This" in the passage refers to __________.A. the dirty streets
B. the pollutionC. the air in Kathmandu
D. the wooden windows答案:C
我所讨厌的就是这浑浊的空气。CMan has been traveling into space for more than forty years. Even though today, very few people get the chance to be an astronaut, about thirty per year. This is mainly because of the expense. It costs millions of yuan to train and send astronauts into space. Very few countries can afford this.This is why American businessman Dennis Tito paid 20 000 000 US dollars to the Russian space agency to go into space. He visited the International Space Station. His trip making him the first ever space tourist, took eight days in total. He spent most of his time taking photos, looking at earth and listening to music on his once-in-a-lifetime trip.After landing safely back on earth, Mr Tito thought the trip was worth the money. The only difficulty he had was walking but this is normal for anyone who's been in zero gravity.Some people especially in the American space agency, argue that you must be professional to go into space. They worried about the safety of other astronauts. However, Mr Tito received training before he left. He also helped to prepare food for the others while in space. They told him what to do and where he was allowed to go.A survey carried out soon after Tito landed showed that seventy-five percent of American supported space tourism. Some people are bored of all the places on the earth. They are looking for a new adventure and space is the place.The money Mr Tito gave the Russians paid for twenty percent of their annual budget. If we want to see men on Mars and other planets, we may need rich people like Mr Tito to help us pay for it. The Russians have more rich people who want to become space tourists. They should take them.(
) 41. How many people have flown in space?A. About thirty.B. More than one thousand and two hundred.C. Thousands.D. About twelve thousand.答案:B
人类遨游太空至今有四十年,每年约有三十人能有机会上到太空,四十年合起来共有1200人。(
) 42. The Russians want Dennis Tito to go into space because__________.A. they want to work with an AmericanB. they want him to have a once-in-a-lifetime tripC. they want him to take photos of earthD. they want his money答案:D(
) 43. The differences between Mr Tito and the other astronauts__________.A. noneB. only Tito was allowed to cookC. Tito couldn't go everywhere on the space stationD. Tito received training before he flew in space答案:C
作为一位遨游太空的乘客,他当然不能像正规的宇航员那样可以被允许在太空里行走。(
) 44. What does the writer think about Dennis Tito?A. He helped Russia keep going into space.B. He was not a good astronaut.C. He couldn't help the Russians much.D. He shouldn't be allowed into space again.答案:A
因为他为俄国的太空研究提供了大批的经费,同时他本人的太空之旅也开创了一般人遨游太空的先河,为俄国以后的太空旅游计划提供了先例。45. The writer thinks the problem for space tourists is__________.A. people's legs take time to get used to earth againB. noneC. there is not much to do, only take photos and listen to musicD. tourists need to learn Russian before they go答案:A四、阅读填词(每题2分,共20分)If you notice a teenage boy singing his way down the street, completely lost h
in the beauty of music, it is likely to be Zhou Min.Aged sixteen, Zhou Min was awarded Best Male Singer in the national finals of the MTV c
. He is a middle school student in Beijing. He couldn't. b
he would win an award."My l
of singing pushed me to enter," he said.As a student, he didn't have much spare to p
singing. So, he sang during breaks from study on his way home, or to school.Singing is only a small part of Zhou's colorful life. His other i
are ball games and s
the Web. He is one of the top students in his class.Zhou thinks that enjoying hobbies can help with studying. "Singing eases the pressures," he said. "They can open new windows of opportunity." S
the singing contests, Zhou has learned to be at ease with all kinds of d
in front of large audiences. "When you do a job with great enthusiasm, sometimes even a hard one, it becomes surprisingly easy and fun."46. h
50. p51. i
55. c46.答案:himself
lose oneself 意为沉醉在、陶醉于。47.答案:competition48.答案:believe49.答案:love50.答案:pracuce
动词 practice 后要求接动词的-ing 形式。51.答案:interests52.答案:surfing/searching
surf the Web 意为网上冲浪;search the Web 意为上网。53.答案: Since54.答案: difficulties55.答案: confidence五、书面表达(15分)56.请用英语写一篇短文介绍你的学校,内容如下:(1)我的学校很大,有近50年的历史;(2)学校现有1500名学生,120名教师;(3)学校非常漂亮,到处可见花草,教学楼前有一排高大的树。学校有实验室、图书室、餐厅;(4)学校教学质量高,课外活动内容很丰富。要求:不要逐句翻译,语句通顺,词数60-80。答案: One possible versionOur school,with a long history of about fifty years old, is very big. There are one thousand and five hundred students and one hundred and twenty teachers in it. Now my school is very beautiful. You can see flowers and grass here and there. In front of the teaching building, there is a row of tall trees. In our school, there is also a lab, a library and a restaurant. The teaching quality of our school is very high,and the activities after school are rich and colorful.

我要回帖

更多关于 mothe love bone 的文章

随机推荐