I dislike to dobe the...

Robert 和同学谈论考试什么的,3个选项Now,I _1_ to do the paper again,then give them to our_2_Then what's the meaning of _3_ them again?1:A want B help C dislike D give2:A teacher B classmate C doctor D parent3:A do B make C doing D making_百度作业帮
Robert 和同学谈论考试什么的,3个选项Now,I _1_ to do the paper again,then give them to our_2_Then what's the meaning of _3_ them again?1:A want B help C dislike D give2:A teacher B classmate C doctor D parent3:A do B make C doing D making
Robert 和同学谈论考试什么的,3个选项Now,I _1_ to do the paper again,then give them to our_2_Then what's the meaning of _3_ them again?1:A want B help C dislike D give2:A teacher B classmate C doctor D parent3:A do B make C doing D making
幽灵军团小孾
want to do想要做某事AC of是介词,后面要跟动名词,do the paper
do 还是 doing?
扫描下载二维码英语翻译To be honest ,oh ,I dislike those . It seems to me that the beeter belongs to us ,which even becom all of my power for which I try to pursue more . In a word , were it understood , it would be better .看看有没问题,并且翻译下._百度作业帮
英语翻译To be honest ,oh ,I dislike those . It seems to me that the beeter belongs to us ,which even becom all of my power for which I try to pursue more . In a word , were it understood , it would be better .看看有没问题,并且翻译下.
英语翻译To be honest ,oh ,I dislike those . It seems to me that the beeter belongs to us ,which even becom all of my power for which I try to pursue more . In a word , were it understood , it would be better .看看有没问题,并且翻译下.谢谢 .
给坑浇水0247
有些拼写错误,还是输入错误之类的,reword 一下to be honest,oh,i dislike those.it seems to me that the bitter/better belongs to us,which even become all of my power for which i try to pursue more.in a word,were it understood,it would be better.老实说,哦,我不喜欢那些.在我看来那些痛苦/更好的是属于我们的,这也成为我去追求更多的动力.简单说,如果它能被理解就更好了.
不好意思 是 better 。我打错了。
become 要单数么 ? 忘了好多啊 啊 。
好像应该是becomes,如果我写作文我就用过去式became, 安全.....而且不太改变意思。
说实话,哦,我不喜欢那些。在我看来,beeter属于我们,这甚至大为改观我所有的力量,我试图追求更。在一个字,它的理解,可能会更好。
坦白说,我不喜欢这些,我们应该拥有更好的,那些我更多追求的即将成为我能量的,总之,你明白么,应该比这更好的
老实说,哦,我不喜欢那些。在我看来,更好的是属于我们的,这也成为我的力量,我试着去追求更多。一句话,就明白了,这将是更好的。
To be honest ,oh ,I dislike those .这句话在我看来没有问题意思是"要诚实,噢,我讨厌这些.
" It seems to me that the bether belongs to us ,这句话是想说:"对我来说属于我们的最好"吗?which even become all of my power for which I try to pur...
我想呢""最好的是属于我们的""用"the better is those belong to us"不过你说的貌似也正确 用"became"吧 最后一句是想说我问的那意思吗?如果是用:"it will be better if it was understand"
扫描下载二维码用be crazy about ,be fond of ,dislike,hete,like.用+动词各造两个,+名词各造两个_百度作业帮
用be crazy about ,be fond of ,dislike,hete,like.用+动词各造两个,+名词各造两个
用be crazy about ,be fond of ,dislike,hete,like.用+动词各造两个,+名词各造两个
十年wfHA19WG21
The kids went crazy about the film star's appearance.那位影星一出场,孩子们欣喜若狂.I'm crazy about steam-engines.我对蒸汽机着了迷.She's crazy about watching TV.She's crazy about taking the bus.I'm not overly fond of cooking.I'd grown fond of the place and it was difficult to leaveMy grandfather was very fond of handing out advice to all my friends.I am fond of sugar.He dislikes the film.I dislike having to get up early.You hate her.He hated to have quarrelled with her.She likes playing the piano.He doesn't like tomatoes.I don't like deceiving him.He would like you to make that trip.To tell you the truth,I hate to do it.He hated to have quarrelled with her
扫描下载二维码初一上册人教版英语期末试卷及答案_百度知道
初一上册人教版英语期末试卷及答案
, mutton ($18?——Oh.00). long C. It was a little bit __10__. at 11. Name hair style build Selina 1.arrive 10. A.
B. A waiter. AM 628 at 12. are watered 12. A clerk.
D. excused B.00), potatoes.A, Miss Smith. “It was great.0MHz (all stereo)
FM 97, cabbage ($6? —— Look?
——I’d like a dessert.H: Mon.00)! They _______ the flowers. Or D:00 ( )2,在空白处写出单词的正确形式.00 p. So B、任务型阅读(5分) I think most of you know a singing group called S. at 11. of 14. opera D.00). But 5.00). orange juice C. On Saturday morning she went __6__ with her mother and bought a lot of things. cloudy D. She is medium height and thin. A? —— My father______. ____ the park you can see an old hotel. Across from C. difficult D:00 Football News
16:30 Popular CD
18. What can you eat for breakfast in the restaurant_________.-9, carrots ($8! Men’s hair becomes white b__9__ it’s sixteen y__10__ older than their beard(胡须). 五. $11 9. is watering D. No. visited D, 5. 14. ——____:30 Children Stories
16.m. camping 7:30 on Sunday night 8. expensive 四.50-$5. An actor. We can listen to pop music in _________ ways(途径). polices B. A reporter. letter B. ——How’s it going with you:20 C. Then one of the boys said?” Mary laughed and a__7__.” The o__8__ children laughed when they heard this、阅读理解(20分) (A) FM 90, but it happened(发生) to my father。When Mary Smith was a student. If you have rice! ——____. Breakfast. four C.
A. She wears a cute hat(帽子) sometimes, please, why does a man’s hair become w__6__ before his beard. A.-Sun. saw DA. a kind of
C. A. at 6. A.4 MHz (all stereo)
15, noodles($2?——____. Hebe and Ella , cooked 9.00):30 B, “I don’t know.
Sat. kind of D. $10 D. has
B. arrives C.00), you need to pay___________.00)?
---It’s ______。 ( )1. Animal World means _________ in Chinese. A. a kind 6:00
C._________ medium height. A. Ice cream. are watering C, eggs and noodles. A. You can have a meal in the restaurant________. Come and have a meal, chicken ($12. She looks like a boy. A. 15:30 every morning
D. five ( )5. Dumplings. My brother can listen to Children Stories at ______ of FM 97. 7.00). We __1__ about our last weekend. 动漫世界B.4 at 20. A, sir.-10. spoke 2. They are very popular, egg($1:30 Radio Songs
20:00 School Plays
请阅读以上广播节目后解答下列各题. D. an interesting D. told D.m: rice ($1. A. wind 15. policeman C, dumplings. There’re three _____ in the office. a boring C.00).
A. 人与自然C. You’re very good C. Thank you
D. There are also some drinks for you. song 10. $9 C:45 every evening C:30 Music Saloon(大厅)
17. She always has short and straight hair and wears a jacket and pants. A.30 p. A:40 on Saturday morning B, fish ($15. There are thregreen tea ($2, straight isn’t tall. policemen
D. C, ladies and gentlemen. an awful 4. She saw __3__ talk show on Sunday:00 Chinese Pop Songs Ten
19. Turn left
D. Tall 11. She was a good t__3__. read B. What does the speaker probably(可能) do . talked C, 3. policewoman 7. 动物世界 ( )4.00), you can eat porridge:30 Happy 123
21:00 Animal World
C.4 MHz? A._________ 2. are water B:00 China Today
10. What you would like 13. A. 18. in the evening ( )3.. lazy 3. Lunch and dinner, cabbage. A.00)、词汇运用(10分) 阅读短文!” 六. cooked. Business hours. She has long. Can I help you C, dumplings ($5.-Fri. Everything in our restaurant is cheap and delicious.m. On Sunday she wrote a new __9__ for the school music festival(节日). iced tea B. in the morning B. He can order rice. Cross from
B. FM 97, she always w__1__ to be a teacher. ——Welcome to China. ——Who’s the woman ____ blonde hair. Don’t ____ late for school. shopping D.00). suny B, different kinds of meat and vegetables. happy B.________________ Hebe Long. Next
8.______________Ella 4. in the afternoon
C. Would you like a dessert D. Mary wants to join the China Today, and she __7__ a book about music on Saturday afternoon. —— Sorry. For breakfast:00 Pop Concert(演奏会)
15, she should choose______ . shy C.arriving D. rains C, iced tea ($3. For Ruth. She is medium height and a little bit heavy. A. found C. A. did cook. —— Who ____ the supper yesterday. 1. A. colorful B, she began to t__2__ in a small school.0 at 20. It’s from Taiwan. A. three B, because she loved children. She isn’t tall and she is medium build:00 a. 6.E, the weekend wasn’t __2__. Mr Black goes to the restaurant with $ 22 for dinner, potatoes($8, did B. A, straight hair:00 Beijing Opera Excerpts(选段)
16. 6,” Ruth said. bad B. Ella is really cool . swimming C, thanks
B. cooked:30 a. It’s Cathy’s mother. The children liked to c__4__ to her class. __4__Kelly’s weekend was not very good. with
C, orange juice ($4, did C. did. B. tired C. When she was 22 years old. decided 8, and green tea for lunch, cooked D. arrived B.Where are the boys. Don’t mind
三. She has long. Many fans think she sings very well. paid 9. A. watched C:30 B. Sunny and cool
B. Not bad
C. French fries. green tea D. kinds of
B, you can have rice.A. Beef noodles、完形填空(10分) Yesterday evening my friends Ruth and Kelly came to see me. at 9. an open B. They are Selina. She __8__ her grandparents on Saturday evening.00). --- How is the weather,单词的第一字母已给出. 7. said B, “I know, China, “Miss Smith. Let’s have a look. $ 8 B. Thin and short
D. playing B. On Saturday morning she studied history.m. Lots of girls like Selina because she is very beautiful. She was really __5__ because she had a busy weekend. excited D. email C. wear
D.A. It’s a good place to enjoy yourself, chicken and _________. One day one of the girls in her class s__5__ to her. FM 90, straight hair. relaxed 6. A:30 (B) You’re welcome. good D. What do you like B. Football News comes out _________ . A: porridge($1. A. For lunch and dinner. And C. an egg 10. Hebe is a nice girl
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
The students _____ sports at five every afternoon: haveC: hadD.A: hasB3
七年级英语上册期末试卷一、单项选择(10分)( )11.I am good at
pictures. I‘d like
an art teacher.A draw, to be
B ,draw ,being
C drawing ,to be
D drawing ,being( )12.There is
desk in the room.
old book is on it.A a, A
D an,A( )13.
your father usually come home after work?.....At about 6:30.A How is
B How does
C When does
D When is( )14.My mother usually
at 6:00a.m in the morning.A gets up
D gets to( )15.My parents
to go out at night.A not want
B not wants
Cdoesn’t want
D don’t want( )16….
do you play computer games?.... Once a weekA How ...
七年级英语上册期末试卷一、单项选择(10分)( )11.I am good at
pictures. I‘d like
an art teacher.A draw, to be
B ,draw ,being
C drawing ,to be
D drawing ,being( )12.There is
desk in the room.
old book is on it.A a, A
D an,A( )13.
your father usually come home after work?.....At about 6:30.A How is
B How does
C When does
D When is( )14.My mother usually
at 6:00a.m in the morning.A gets up
D gets to( )15.My parents
to go out at night.A not want
B not wants
Cdoesn’t want
D don’t want( )16….
do you play computer games?.... Once a weekA How ...
人教版英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I dislike the shirt,too.这句话正确吗(不同网友分歧很大)以前问过.分歧很大.原来我问过:I dislike the shirt,too.这句话正确吗? 若不正确,是不是I dislike the shirt,either一篇文章上有:"I, too, dislike it."_百度作业帮
I dislike the shirt,too.这句话正确吗(不同网友分歧很大)以前问过.分歧很大.原来我问过:I dislike the shirt,too.这句话正确吗? 若不正确,是不是I dislike the shirt,either一篇文章上有:"I, too, dislike it."
I dislike the shirt,too.这句话正确吗(不同网友分歧很大)以前问过.分歧很大.原来我问过:I dislike the shirt,too.这句话正确吗? 若不正确,是不是I dislike the shirt,either一篇文章上有:"I, too, dislike it."
这个问题比较经典:用too:当谓语是直接否定的时候,如hate等,它不需要前缀或者后缀就可以完成他的否定意思,这时用too.用either:当谓语完成他的否定意思是通过加前缀或后缀来完成的话,就等同于not/no,用either.eg.I.I hate that dog,too.II.I don't like that dog,either.III.I dislike that dog,either.这三句话意思一样所以楼主的那句话是错误的.楼上说的英文网站我看了,但是要知道,老外从来不讲语法!我们外教看着我们的完型填空,愣是说四个选项全对呀!咱们学的是英语!中国的英语!语法的英语!一定要语法!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 dislike 的文章

随机推荐