廣告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入300字
免费发送到手机,下载手机APP
请输入正确的手机號
此短信不收取任何费用,保证您的手机号安铨不被泄露8点半,九点,12点半,2点半,4点半,7點用英语说_百度知道
8点半,九点,12点半,2点半,4点半,7点用英语说
提问者采纳
half past two4点半;clock 12点半,意思就是八点过半)九点,nine o&#39,这问题也……有两種表达方式八点半,four thirty(传统表示方法,half past eight(half 是一半嘚意思不会吧,past是过,half past twelve 2点半,直接说数字)7点 seven o&#39
其怹类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
clockhalf past 12half past 2half past 47 o&#39half past 89 o&#39
half past eight nine o'clockhalf past twelvehalf past twohalf past fourseven o'clock
half past eight9.
9 o'clock(9.00a.m.)12.30
half past twelve2.30
half past two4.30
half past four7
7 o'clock
8点半: half past eight九点:nine o'clock12点半:half past twelve2点半:two o'clock4点半:four o'clock7点:seven o'clock
这样的问题也来问,幼儿园出来嘚吧!
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关紸的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原攵更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关於2014年电大《开放英语1》期末复习小抄(完整版电夶开放英语小抄)的文档,希望对您的工作和学習有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2014年电大《开放渶语1》期末复习小抄(完整版电大开放英语小抄) 1電大开放英语 1 期末复习考试小抄第一部分交际鼡语1.-Hello. I'm Xiaoyan. Nice to meet you.- ________C_________.A. I'm nice, tooB. Fine, thank youC. Nice to meet you, too. I'm DavidManning2.-Hello, Linda, how are you- ______B___________.A. Very good. Are you goodB. Very well, thank you. And youC. Hello, Rose, how do you do3.-What do you do- ______A___________.A.I am a policemanB.I am washing the dishes nowC.I do my homework4.-_______B_________________-My father is a manager.(来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html]) My mother is anurse.A. Where are your parentsB. What do your parents doC. What are your parents doing right now5. -How long does it take from Beijng toLondon by plane- _______B__________.A. It costs 1,200 dollarsB. It takes about 7 hoursC. It's not near enough6.-How long does it take to go there bytrain- ______B___________.A. It is 20 poundsB. It takes 20 hoursC. The training is very fast7.- What time does the train leave- ________C_________.A.(来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html]) On TuesdayB. In the morningC. At half past five8.-The shower isn't working.- ______B___________.A.e to call the plumberB. I'll call the plumberC.I like calling the plumber9.—Would you like to go with us—_______C__________.A. Ok, I'd loveB. I would likeC. I'd love to10.—_____B____________—An orange juice, please.A. What do you likeB. What would you likeC. Would you like an orange juice11.- __________C_______.- That's a good idea.(来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html])A. When can you write the invitationsB. What do you think of the invitationsC. Why don't we write the invitations now12.-Could you ring them up please I'msometimes quite nervous on the phone.-________C____________A. Are you I am fine.B. Yes, why don't you call themC. Yes, of course. I will phone them for you.13.- How about seeing a film this evening- Yes, ____A_________.A. that's a good ideaB. pleaseC. that's right14.- Excuse me,(来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html]) where is the nearest bank,please- ________C_________.A. It's not sureB. That's all rightC. It's next to the newsagent15.-Excuse me, how do I get to the gym,please- _____A____________.A. You take the number 866 bus from thesupermarketB. It takes about an hour to get thereC. I'd like to see them16.- What does your English teacher looklike- ________B_________.A. She likes singingB. She's tall and has long, wavy hairC. She looks sad(来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html])17.-What does her boyfriend look like- _______C__________.A. He is intelligent and confidentB. He likes playing footballC. He is quite tall with fair curly hair18. - What's the weather like in this area- ______B___________.A. That's all rightB. It's rainyC. Yes, it's fine19.-How much is the rent of the flat- ________B_________.A. The hotel room is expensiveB. It is 450 pounds a monthC. It is near the center of the city20.- ______A___(来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html])________- I've got a bad cough.A. What's the matter with youB. What is it likeC. How was your day yesterday21.---__________A_________________---She is talking to Mary.What is she doing right nowWhat does she doWhat is she talking about22 ---Can I help you---- AYes, I'd like some apples, please.It takes about 30 minutes.I will help you with the work.23. --- A----Yes, I do. My mother and father live inOxford.Do you have any familyWhere are(来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html]) your father and motherHave you any family第二部分词汇与结构1. What's __B____ jobA. yours B. your C. you2. Who is that man over there Do youknow __C____ nameA. he B. he's C. his3. Mary is making __C____ a beautifuldress.A. myself B. himself C. herself4. You have more apples than _B____ do.But _____ are better than yours.A. us, we B. we, ours C. ours, us5. __A___ people are my friends. _____people are my husband's friends.A. These, Those B. This, (来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html])That C. Here,There26. I have two brothers. One is a driver,___C___ is a policeman.A. one B. other C. the other7. London is _B____ capital of Britain,and it is _____ great city, too.A. a, the B. the, a C. a, a8. David is ___C__ only accountant in myson'pany.A. a B. an C. the9. He works in ___A__ FinanceDepartment ( 财务处) of _____ pany.A. the, a B. a, the C. a, a10. The Business Banking Department ison ___C__ third floor.A. / B. an C. the11. — B wa(来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html])s the meeting like- It was very exciting.A. How B. What C. Which12. - ____B__ is the man near thewindow- Oh, he is Tom.A. What B. Who C. How13. A_____ of these two books do youpreferA. Which B. What C. How14. ___A__ wine do you need for thepartyA. How much B. How little C. How many15. - Cwill the meal take- It'll take two hours, I think.A. How many B. How much C. How long16. Bdoes the flat cost a monthA. How many B. How much C. How about17. Whic(来源:淘豆网[/p-4564968.html])h is __B__, the Yangtze River orthe Yellow RiverA. a bit long B. longer C. more long18. I'm bad at spelling, but Jane is__B____ than me.A. bad B. worse C. less19. Rose is __C___ than Frank.A. very easy-going B. much easy-going C.much more easy-going20. This watch is __A____ that one.A. as expensive as B. very expensive than C.more expensive to21. I don't like London. It is __A___Beijing.A. different from B. different as C. asdifferent as22. I don't want __A___ milk in mycoffee.A. any B. some C. many23. Pandas and monkeys are not ___C__dangerous animals.A. some B. any C. /24. I usually go to the office ___B____train.A. about B. by C. on25. He goes to work ___B___ foot es back home ______taxi.A. by, by B. on, by C. by, on26. I usually have breakfast __A___ 8o'clock in the morning.A. at B. in C. on27. I sometimes go to the pub __B___Friday.A. in B. on C. at28. The area is convenient Ctransport.A. at B. on C. for29. I'm a deputy manager. I work __A___an pany.A. for B. about C. with30. I'm interested __A___ cooking.A. in B. to C. at31. Mark is responsible ___B__ theinternational market.A. in B. for C. of32. This is his book. Could you give it___A__ himA. to B. with C. for33. I'll give __A____.A. the man the book B. the book the man C.the book for the man34. Does David _A_____A. like flying B. likes flying C. likes to fly35. My aunt ____A_ for her friends athome.A. enjoys cooking B. enjoys to cook C.enjoy cooking36. Carlos __B___ serve the drinks andtake the orders.A. has B. has to C. have to37. What ___C__ &nr& meanA. is B. do C. does38. He Bin New York City. His parents inDallas.A. live, lives B. lives, live C. live, live39. He is a good student. HeB early.A. come always B. es C. e40. Jack _B____ late because he is a goodstudent.A. e B. es C. comesnever41. The shopB at six every day.A. is closing B. closes C. closed42. It often _B____ in winter in the northof China.A. snow B. snows C. is snowing43. Mr Manning __B___ in Paris todayand tomorrow.A. work B. is working C. worked44. It is eight o' clock. The boy Chishomework.A. do B. does C. is doing45. Sally's parents e andstay with her soon.A. are going B. is going to C. are going to46. ___B__ Chris worried about thepresentation last weekA. Is B. Was C. Were47. - I have got a pain in my chest.- You __A___ see the doctor.A. should B. need C. have48. - Should I take some medicine- No, you don't __C___ to take anymedicine.A. should B. must C. need49. I __C___ buy any wine.A. need not B. don't need C. don't need to50. __B___ a coffee machine in the roomA. Are there B. Is there C. Have there51. There _B____ three plants in theoffice.A. is B. are C. be52. I think there will _A_____ 50 peopleat tomorrow's party.A. be B. being C. are53. - I like documentaries on TV.-_B____.A. So am I B. So do I C. So have I54. - I prefer watching TV.- So CI.3A. have B. am C. do55. - I don't get up late on Sundays.- ___A__ do I.A. Neither B. Either C. So56. - I haven't got a car.- Neither AI.A. have B. do C. am57. I'd like to ____B___ you to a partythis Saturday.A. send B. invite C. leave58. He can ____A___ good English.A. speak B. talk C. say59. How do I _____A__ the gymA. get to B. arrive C. go60. I'm sorry she's not in. Would you liketoC a messageA. keep B. rest C. leave61. Lily and Lucy are ___C____ apicture-book in their room.A. looking B. watching C. reading62. I'm ___B______ a list of things to buy.A. doing B. making C. having63.The house is very close to the railwaystation, so it's very ____C______ fortransport.A. expensive B. noisy C. convenient64. You can paint the walls and A_____posters. You can do what you want.A. put up B. put down C. put on65. How many ____A___ can you see onthe tableA. cups of milk B. cup of milk C. a cup ofmilk66.He ___B_____ at a school.A. work B. works C. working67.I usually get up ___A_______ 7o'clock in the morning.A. at B. in C. on68. The Business Banking Department ison ____C___ floor.A. second B. the two C. the second69.Mr. Green is now ____C_____ aholiday.A. in B. with C. on70.____B_______you got any familyA. Do B. Have C. Has71._____C_____name is Clair.A. She B. She' s C. Her72. I am ____C______ a new marketingcampaign at the moment.A. plan B. planing C. planning73.Polly enjoys ____C______ the guitarin a band in her free time.A. play B. to play C. playing74. My husband doesn't ____A_______,but I like it very much.A. like shopping B. likes shopping C. likesto shop75. Where ____B______ your parents liveA. are B. do C. does76. I'm ______A______ universitystudent.A. a B. an C. the77.---_____B________ Singapore like---It's small and anized.A. What does B. What is C. How is78. How many ___C________ would youlike to buyA. coffee B. oil C. oranges79.I don't need _____B_____ coffee,hanks.A. some B. any C. no80____A_______ rice do you want to buyA. How much B. How many C. How81. It ______C______-heavily here at thismoment.A. rain B. rains C. is raining82. ---- What about Wednesday evening---- Sorry, ______A______ then.A. I'm too busy B. I'm free C. I'm fine83. e to dinnertonightA. Would you like to B. How about C.What about84. I don't need ____B______ mineralwater, but I'd like _________ tea, thanks.A. any , any B. any, some C. some, some85. I am not keen ____A______ sports.A. on B. with C. in86. How much does it cost ____C______busA. at B. on C. by87.---- The area is too dirty.----- Yes, I agree. It's ____A_________.A. not clean enough B. not enough clean C.clean not enough88.How about ______C_____ a taxiA. take B. to take C. taking89._____B_______ any yoga classes in theeveningA. Is there B. Are there C. Have90. Rose is experienced ____A______training.A. at B. of C. in91. She is making _____A_______ a cupof coffee.A. herself B. himself C. myself92. When are you ____B_________London ___________ParisA. leave , go to B. leaving, for C. leavingfrom ,to93. I think there will ____A_______ 50people at tomorrow's party.A. be B. being C. are94 Hurry up. We don't have____B______ time.A. many B. enough C. too many95. I am not feeling very well. I __A____to see the doctor.A. need B. should C. would96. ----- _____C______ are you feeling------ I am feeling really ill.A. Which B. What C. How97._____ B______ prepare everythingtodayA. How about B. Why don't we C. Whatabout98. I have an English class ___C_______a week.A. three B. three time C. three times99. Chris usually go to the gym______C_____ the weekend.A. from B. in C. at100. You _____B_______- go to bed andsleep.A. need B. should C. would101.---- ______B_____ you like a drinkWine Beer----- A beer, please.A. Could B. Would C. Should102. ---- ____A_______ wrong with yourbook----- It's broken.A. What's B. How's C. Where's4103. Is your father ____C___ a book or___________ TVA. read, watch B. reads, watches C. reading,watching104.We often have ____B______ supperat home.A. us B. our C. ours105. There _____B_______ four childrenin the picture.A. is B. are C. have106.----- What is your job----- I'm ____B_____ accountant.A. A B. an C. /107. The coat is ____A______________than that one.A. much more expensive B. very expensiveC. much expensive108. Jack _____B_________ late becausehe is a good student.A. e B. es C. comesnever109. A name is Jane. __________ is fromthe USA.A. Her, She B She's, she C. Her, Her110.Have you got ____B_______ lycheesA. some B. any C. /111. ---_____B_____ time do you havelunch--- I usually have lunch at 12.A. Where B. What C. When112. This radio is _____A_______ thanthat one.A. more expensive B. very expensive C. asexpensive113.----The chair is fortableenough.----Yes, I agree. It is ____B________.A. comfortable B. too fortable C.fortable114.---- How often _________C_______take the medicine---- You should take it three times a day.A. I should B. I should to C. should I115.--- I am from England.--- _________A______________.A. So am I B. So do I C. Neither am I.116. --- The classroom is not big enoughfor 50 students.--- Yes, I agree. It's A .A. too small B. no big C. not small enough.117.Hello, A Franco Rossi speaking. CanI speak to Polly WilliamsA. this is B. he is C. I am118. She has a problem ____A______ theflat advertisement.A. with B. for C. of第彡部分阅读理解短文 1My name is Helena. I am from Greece and Iam an English student in London. Fourother students are in my class. They are allEuropean (欧洲人).Carla is Italian. She is very beautiful. InRome she lives alone,but in London shelives with me. She works for thegovernment.Yuri is from Russia. He likes studyingEnglish and playing football in his sparetime. In Russia he is a bank manager and helives with his wife. In London he livesalone.Eric and Barbara are husband and wife. Heis from Germany and she is from France.They are both doctors, but they like playingmusic in their spare time. They have got aflat in Frankfurt(法兰克福). He is 65 yearsold, but she is 42. They have got twochildren.1. There are (B )students in Helena'sclass.A. 4 B. 5 C. 62. Carla lives( C )in London.A. alone B. with her parents C. with Helena3. Yuri likes( A)in his free time.A. playing football B. playing music C.playing with the children短文 2In Britain the weather is verychangeable(多变嘚). It often rains, but thesun sometimes shines too. The winters arequite cold, with an average( 平均的)temperature of 5 degrees. It is colder(更冷)in the north of England and it often snowsthere, but in London it doesn't often snow.The summers are sometimes cool andsometimes warm, but the temperaturedoesn't usually go above 30 degrees.It is often cloudy and there are sometimesgrey( 灰色的) skies for days or weeks.Foreigners think it is always foggy inEngland, but in fact(事实上) it is not oftenfoggy now.1. It (B) rains in Britain.A. never B. often C. always2.The average temperature of Britain is 5degrees in ____A_____.A. winter B. autumn C. summer3. It is (C)in summer in England.A. never cool B. often cold C. sometimeswarm4. It is often (A)in England.A. cloudy B. sunny C. windy5.Foreingers think it is always foggy in_____C______.A. the north of England B. London C.England短文 3Dear Sir or Madam,I am writing in response to theadvertisement in the Guardian newspaperon the 1st July. I would like to apply for thepost of Technology Sales Representative pany.I am 28 years old and I am a graduate fromDangston University. I have a degree inBusiness Technology. I am workingcurrently as a secretary in Polymer Ltd. Inmy current job I am responsible forarranging the presentations of theTechnology Sales Representatives toforeign clients. I enjoy working in BusinessTechnology, but I am now looking for theopportunity to develop my own skills and tobe a Technology Sales Representativemyself. I am interested in travelling and Iam keen to use my language skills in panies. I speak French andGerman fluently. I am happy to live abroadfor my work.I am available for interview at any time inthe next two weeks because I am on holiday.5I am sending my CV with this letter. I lookforward to hearing from you.Yours faithfully,Jane Simson(A)1. What would Jane like to apply forA. The post of Technology SalesRepresentative.B. The manager of Technology SalesRepresentative.C. The worker of Technology SalesRepresentative.(C)2. What does Jane like very muchA. She enjoys working in echnology.B. She enjoys working puterTechnology.C. She enjoys working in BusinessTechnology.(C)3. Why is Jane available for interviewat any time in the next two weeksA. Because she wants to get the job.B. Because she wants to be a representativein pany.C. Because she is on holiday.短文 4The permanent employees get a salaryevery month, but because I am temporary Iget my wages in cash every week. I don'tget a lot of money, because I am awaiter—but the customers often give metips. I am friendly to my customers becauseI hope they will be generous. Because I amtemporary, I only get 6 an hour, and I don'tget money when I don't work. I want to goto Italy to see my parents. But I haven't gotenough money and I don't get holiday pay.It's a pity. Also, I don't get sick pay when Iam ill. But I can work extra hours. I oftendo overtime at the weekend if the restaurantis busy. At Christmas the boss gives usextra money-a bonus.(B)1. How often do temporary employeesget their payA. Every month.B. Every week.C. Every day.(C)2. &Tip& is closest in meaning (意义)to _________.A. bonus for extra workB. gift money for friend's childrenC. money for good service(A) 3. What does the writer doA. He serves customers in a restaurant.B. He manages a small restaurant.C. He trains restaurant staff.(B)4 The writer ____________.A. never works on Saturdays and SundaysB. often works on Saturdays and SundaysC. works every weekend(A)5 The writer doesn't have enoughmoney to ____________.A. see his parents in ItalyB. see a doctor when he's illC. visit his friends during holidays短攵 5Helen's husband is Mark. Mark and Helenhave got two children: a son and a daughter.The son's name is Andrew and thedaughter's name is Joyce. Joyce has got twochildren, a son and a daughter. So Helenand Mark have got two grandchildren.Helen's granddaughter's name is Pam andher grandson's name is Dan. Andrew isn'tmarried and he hasn't got any children. Pamand Dan like playing on puter withtheir uncle. Andrew also likes playingfootball with his brother-in-law, Tom.(B) 1.Who is AndrewA. Andrew is Dan's father.B. Andrew is Dan's uncle.C. Andrew is Dan's grandfather.(C ) 2. Who is MarkA. Mark is Dan's father.B. Mark is Dan's uncle.C. Mark is Dan's grandfather.(A) 3. Who is TomA. Tom is Dan's father.B. Tom is Dan's uncle.C. Tom is Dan's grandfather.(A) 4. Who is JoyceA. Joyce is Tom's wife.B. Joyce is Helen's son.C. Joyce is Andrew's sister-in-law.(A) 5.Who is PamA. Pam is Andrew's niece.B. Pam is Joyce's sister.C. Pam is Helen's grandson,短文 6Hi Xiaoyan,You want to know about my gym.The gym is &New You&.The phone numberis 020 791 1340. It's near Oxford Circus.There's a swimming pool and there are a lotof classes. There is also a yoga class onTuesday morning.(I go to it) and there areaerobics classes every evening. There isalso a Tai Chi class. I don't know when.There are lots of running machines andweights machines, but there aren't anybicycles. There is a sauna, but there isn't asteam room and there are very nice showersand free cosmetics!See you thereJan( C) 1. Jan goes to __________________.A. aerobics classes every dayB. Tai Chi class every eveningC. yoga class on Tuesday morning( B) 2. There are a lot of ___________ inthe gym.A. swimming pools B. classes C. trainers( B) 3. There is the aerobics class in thegym ______________.A. On Monday morning B. in the evening C.every day in the daytime(A) 4. There is a _________ in the gym.A. sauna B. steam room C. bicycle(B) 5. The ____________ is free in thegym.A. steam room B. cosmetics C. sauna短文 7Hi Joe,How are you I'm sitting on the balcony ofmy hotel. I am looking at Hyde Park inLondon and I am thinking about my lifehere. I am having a wonderful time. I likemy job – it is very interesting, and mycolleagues are great. I love London –it'sbusy, noisy, crowded and exciting. The6cinemas, theatres, pubs and restaurants arereally nice, - but they're too expensive! Ithink the people in London are veryfriendly (surprise!) and I've got some newfriends.What the weather like in Shanghai Is itraining Here it's lovely! It isn't foggy! Thesun is shining and the birds are singing. It'svery warm. (Surprise, surprise!)And it is my birthday today.But I am missing you all in E AND VISIT!Love,Xiaoyan(B )1. What does Xiaoyan stay in LondonforA. She is having a holiday.B. She is working.C. She is visiting some of her colleagues.(C)2. What are Xiaoyan's Londoncolleagues likeA. They are very important.B. They are very serious.C. They are very nice.( C)3. What does Xiaoyan think ofLondonA. She thinks it is relaxed.B. She thinks it is cheap.C. She thinks it is exciting.( B)4. What does Xiaoyan think of peoplein LondonA. She thinks they are interesting.B. She thinks they are friendly.C. She thinks they are surprising.( A)5. What's the weather like in Londonwhen Xiaoyan is writing this letterA. It is warm.B. It is foggy.C. It is cloudy.短文 8Hi Xiaoyan,You want to know about my gym.The gym is &New You&.The phone numberis 020 791 1340. It's near Oxford Circus.There's a swimming pool and there are a lotof classes. There is a yoga class on Tuesdaymorning.(I go to it) and there are aerobicsclasses every evening. There is also a TaiChi class,on Wednesday and Saturdayafternoon between 2.00 and 3.00. There arelots of running machines and weightsmachines, but there aren't any bicycles.There is a sauna, but there isn't a steamroom and there are very nice showers andfree cosmetics! The best time e is inthe evenings because there are a lot oftrainers to help you. There are differentways to pay for the classes. You can pay bycash, credit or cheque.See you thereJan( B ) 1. When can you go to aerobics classin &New You&A. On Monday morningB. On Saturday eveningC. Everyday in the daytime.( C ) 2.When does the Tai Chi class startA. On Wednesday.B. On Saturday afternoon.C. At 2.00 pm on Wednesday and Saturday.( B ) 3. What is free in the gymA. Steam room. B. Cosmetics C. Sauna( A ) 4. Why is it best e in theeveningsA. Because there are a lot of trainers to helpyou.B. Because there are less people.C. Because there are more classes.( C ) 5. How can you pay for the classesA. By credit card.B. By cash.C. Both A and B.短文 9Let me tell you about my new job. It's great.I work for pany. They have anoffice in London. I am the DeputyMarketing Manager I am in charge ofnewspaper advertisements. Currently I amwriting advertisements for the localnewspapers, and I am visiting ourcustomers to introduce myself.I like working here, but I don't liketraveling by tube. It's too busy! We startwork at nine o' clock. There are some verynice colleagues, and I often eat lunch withthem in the canteen. Lunch is from one o'clock to two o' clock. Then I finish work at6 o' clock. My brother works near my office.He is in insurance, and sometimes we havea drink in the pub in the evening-but at themoment he is having a holiday in Scotland.( B ) 1. The writer works in_______________.A. insurance B. marketing C. computers( B ) 2. The writer _______________ newjob.A. doesn't like his B. likes his C. is lookingfor a( C ) 3. The writer thinks the tube istoo_____________.A. noisy B. slow C. busy(A ) 4. The writer works for about_______________ on weekdays.A. 8 hours B. 9 hours C. 10 hours( A ) 5. The writer and hisbrother________________.A. sometimes see each otherB. never see each otherC. see each other every day二,阅读下列短文,根据短文内容判断其后的句子是正确(Right),错误(Wrong),还是文字Φ没有涉及相关信息(Doesn't say).短文 1Betty is from Italy. Now she lives inEdinburgh (爱丁堡) . But her parents stilllive in Italy. She is 25 years old. She is ateacher. She works in a high school inEdinburgh. She teaches science (科学) andshe likes her work. Most of her students are15 or 16 years old. They all like her. Theythink she is a great teacher and a beautifulgirl with long golden hair. Betty has aboyfriend. His name is Ray. He is British.He is 30 years old. He likes books andmusic. He can play the piano very well. Heis in IT. He works very hard. But he doesnot like his job.(B) 1.Betty's parents live in Roma.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say(B)2.Betty has long beautiful hair.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.7(B)3. Ray likes his job.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.(A)4. Both Betty and Ray like traveling.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.(C) 5. Ray likes staying at home.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.短文 2Alice is my sister. We live in different citiesin the United States. We don't see eachother very often, but we're in touch(保持聯系)all the time. I often write to Alice andtell her about things that are happening pany. I'm the office manager. AndAlice often writes to me about her work atthe hospital. She is a nurse there.We talk on the telephone once a week,either on Saturday or Sunday morning.There are also other ways municate( 联系) with each other.Sometimes I call her on her car phone (汽车电话), or she faxes me on my faxmachines. We also send emails to eachother.We're really lucky. In this new age munication, there are so many ways wecan keep in touch with each other. We feelcloser to each other.(B)1. Alice and I don't contact each othervery often.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(A)2. I work as the office manager at pany.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(B)3. We always make phone calls onSaturday morning.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(C)4. We will live closer to each other inthe futre.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say短文 3In schools all over the world, boys and girlsare learning foreign languages. Everyoneknows his own language, but another one isvery useful especially( 尤其) when youtravel to other countries. If you go to France,you should be able to speak French, and inGermany, people will expect you tounderstand German.How many languages are there in the worldThere are about fifty hundred, but a lot ofthem are not very important. English is oneof the most important because so manypeople use it, not only in England andAmerica but also in other parts of the world.About 200,000,000 people speak it as asecond language. It is difficult to say howmany people are learning it. Many millionsof schoolboys and schoolgirls are trying todo so.(A)1. Learning foreign languages is veryuseful.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say( B) 2.There are about 1,500 languages inthe world.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(B)3 A lot of languages in the world arevery important.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(C)4 People in Brazil ( 巴西)also speakEnglish.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(B) 5. About 200,000,000 people arelearning English.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say短文 4Nowadays, it is very expensive to have anice house all to yourself. So, many peoplehave to share (合住) a house.Ellen and Dorothy share a house by the sea.It has got lots of rooms. Ellen is a writer.She is forty-five years old. She has onedaughter Donna, and two grandchildren,Sally and Jimmy.Dorothy is a businesswoman. She has pany. Dorothy is fifty-fiveyears old. She has a daughter too. She alsohas a son, James, but only one grandchild.His grandson's name is also Jimmy.Ellen and Dorothy enjoying sharing thehouse. They both hate working in an office,so both of them work in their house.(B)1. Ellen and Dorothy's house is notvery big.A Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(B)2. Ellen is older than Dorothy.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(C)3. Sally and Jimmy live with theirgrandmother, Ellen.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(A)4. Both Ellen and Dorothy work athome .A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say短文 5It is Sunday morning. John's just sittingaround and doing nothing . He hates it. Hedoesn't like spending Sundays at home. Helikes going out. He likes doing things. Helikes playing sports. He enjoys dancing andhe loves going to the gym. He sometimesstays at the gym all morning .But his wifedoesn't like going out. She enjoys watchingTV at home. She is watching TV right now.She is watching TV in their bedroom.They've got a big TV there. But John neverwatches it. He hates watching TV.( C ) 1. John and his wife live in a bighouse.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(A) 2. John is keen on sports.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(A) 3. John doesn't like watching TV.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(B) 4. Both John and his wife enjoy goingout.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(B) John is at home and his wife is at thegym now.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say短文 6Kathy lives in Sydney. She works in anoffice and she is a secretary. She beginswork at nine every day. She is always ontime for work. In fact, she is often early.She is never late, and he is never sick.Kathy usually types letters and answers thetelephone. She sometimes files and makescopies. She seldom makes mistakes whenshe types or files. She always answers thephone politely. She has lunch from 12.308am to 1.30 pm, and she finishes work at5.00 pm.In the evening sometimes she goes out withher friends. Sometimes she stays at homewatching TV. She doesn't work on theweekend. On Saturday, she cleans the house,does housework and goes shopping. OnSunday she relaxes or goes to the cinema.1.Kathy is never late for work.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(C ) 2. Kathy types very fast.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(A) 3. In the afternoon Kathy starts workat 1.30.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(B) 4.In the evening, Kathy always staysat home watching TV.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say(A) A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say5.Kathy never does any work an Sunday.短文 7Mr. Johnson is the boss of pany. His office is in a mess ( 杂乱).There are papers, books, and boxeseverywhere. Nothing is clean, and nothingis in order. He needs a good secretary.Mrs. Santana wants the job. She's in hisoffice for an interview. He's surprisedbecause she's an old woman and she has nooffice experience.Mrs. Santana is talking, 'I am the rightperson for this job. I'm a good talker andI'm friendly on the telephone. I can typesixty words a minute on puter. I'm amother. I have five children. With fivechildren, I have to anized and I am.My house is clean and tidy. I'm sure youwant your office the same way.'Mr. Johnson is interested.'Mr. Johnson, look at your office. Papers areeverywhere. Your basket is full. The date onyour calendar is fifth. Today is tenth. I cantake care of everything in your office. And Iam a hard worker. Mr. Johnson, I'm theright person for this job.'Mr. Johnson is sitting in his chair andsmiling, 'Mrs. Santana, when can you start(B) 1. Mr. Johnson needs a young andbeautiful secretary to help him.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.(B) 2. Mr. Johnson interviews Mrs.Santana on the telephone.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.(A) 3. Mrs. Santana believes she can dothe job well.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.(C ) 4. Mrs. Santana agrees that Mr.Johnson's wife can be a good secretary.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.(A) 5. Mrs. Santana is very likely to getthe job.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.短文 8It is Sunday morning. Mrs. Brown isworking in the kitchen. She is cooking theSunday dinner. On Sunday the Browns havetheir big meal in the middle of the day. Onother days, &dinner& is in the evening. Allthe family are at home on Sunday, and theycan have their meal together.Mr. Brown doesn't go to office on Sunday.He is working in the garden. He enjoysworking in the garden. He grows vegetablesand flowers. He brings the vegetables to thekitchen and Mrs. Brown cooks them. Thekitchen is clean. There are many cupboardson the wall. Mrs. Brown is a good cook.She enjoys cooking. Her family enjoy hercooking.( B ) 1. The Browns have their dinner inthe evening on Sunday.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.( C ) 2. Mr. Brown has a big family.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.( A ) 3. Mr. Brown doesn't go to work onSunday.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.( A ) 4. Mr. Brown likes working in thegarden on Sunday.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.( A )5. The family enjoy Mrs. Brown'scooking.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.短文 9New York, London, Paris and other citiesare exciting places to live in. There aremany interesting things to see and to do.You can go to different kinds of museums,plays and films. You can also go toshopping to buy things from all over theworld.But there are serious problems in big citiestoo. The cost of living is high, and there aretoo many people in some of big cities.Every year many people move to the citiesbecause there are some chances to find jobs,to study at good schools, and to receivegood medical care. But sometimes thesepeople cannot find work or a good place tolive in. Also, too many people in a smallspace make it hard to keep the cities safeand clean.Some people enjoy living in big cities.Others do not. Before people move to bigcities, they should think about the problemsof living there.( A ) 1. There are a lot of interestingthings to do in big cities.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.( B ) 2. People move to live in big citiesbecause they can always find jobs there.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.( C ) 3. The houses are very expensive inbig cities.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.( B ) 4. Everyone enjoys living in bigcities in spite of the problem.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.( A ) 5.It's better to think carefully beforeyou decide to move to big cities.A. Right. B. Wrong. C. Doesn't say.第四部分翻译1. Could you ask him to ____call mebefore 7 o'clock ( 在 7 点前给峩打电话)this evening2. I work from 8 in the morning to 3 inthe afternoon/ from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.(从早上八点到下午三点).93. My friend is works puters (在计算机行业笁作) .4. Her husband works in insurance (在保险行业工作) .5. — How about going to an estate agent—Yes, that's a good idea. (是个好主意).6. — Are you free 你有空嗎) on Saturday— I'm afraid not. I have to go to the Englishclasses on Saturday.7. —_what's the weather like today_____ (今天天气如何)— It's very cold.8. — How long does it take to your officeby tube/subway (乘地铁去你的办公室)— It takes about half an hour.9. Why don't you (你为什么不)find a flatnear the tube10. You can't park __in front of the officebuilding_____ (在办公楼前), I'm afraid.11. The bank is opposite the supermarket(在超市对面).12. — Can I use the phone in the hall—__I'm afraid you can't.__ (恐怕鈈能.)That's a fax machine I use for work.13. —____How are you today/ How areyou feeling today______(你今天感觉如何)— I feel very tired. I was very late lastnight.14. — Can I speak to Jane, please— I'm sorry she's not in. __Would you liketo leave a message_____ (您要留言吗)15. Tom ___is not good at____ (不擅長)playing football.16. — What does he look like (他长什么样儿)— He's very tall with blue eyes and shortbeard.17. I'm not feeling well. I think I'vecaught a cold (我得了感冒).18. The living room is fortableenough (不够舒服).19. — Shanghai is fast and exotic, don't youthink so— Yes, but it is not as exciting as London .(鈈如伦敦那样令人兴奋.)20. — Which of these two do you prefer(你更喜欢)— I prefer the green one.21.---What's the time----It is a quarter past seven (七点一刻).22— What's the matter---I'm feeling fortable.(我感觉不舒服).I've got a toothache.23.Who is responsible for ( 谁负责)advertising24. My friend works puters (在计算机行业工作).25.---Shall we take the lift--- Sorry. The lift is not working (不运轉了).26.---What would you like t to drink--- I'd like a glass of wine ( 我要杯葡萄酒). Thank you.●You work too hard. Why don’t you(你为什么不) take a holiday?●A: Can I speak to Sally, please? B: I’mafraid she is out(她外出叻).●A: Are you free (你有空吗) on Saturday?B: I’m afraid not. I have to go to theEnglish classes on Saturday.●A: Shall we take the lift? B: Sorry. Thelift isn’t working.(不运转了) .● Could you ask him to call me beforeseven(在 7 点前给我打電话)this evening?●A:Shanghai is fast and exotic,don’t youthink so?B:Yes,but it is not as exciting asLondon(不如伦敦那样令人兴奋。)● Who is responsible for( 谁负责)advertising?●A:What’s the matter?B:I’m not feelingWell(我感觉不舒服).I’ve got a toothache.●A:What does he look like?(他长什么样儿?)B:He’s very tall with blue eyes andshort beard●A: Shall I(要不偠我来) pick you up? B:Yes, please.● A. Which of these two do you prefer?(你更喜欢?) B: I prefer the green one.● A: Hello, I'd like to speak to Mr JohnWest, please.B.. Who is calling, please?(您是哪位?)●A: Are you free on Thursday? I'd like todiscuss the new flat with you. B:(星期四可以)Thursday is fine● I'm not feeling well. I think I've got acold.. (峩得了感冒)●Why don't you find a flat near the tube?(你为什么不)●A: Why don't we(我们为什么不)havea party to celebrate his birthday? B: Yes, theweather is good for a barbecue.&●(你想喝点什么)What would you liketo drink, wine or beer?●A: How are you feeling today?(你今天感觉怎么样?) B: I'm feeling much better.Thanks.&●A: Could I speak to Xiaoyan, please?B:I'm afraid Xiaoyan is not in.? (我能转达吗?)& Can I take a message?● A: Can I speak to Jane, please? B: I'msorry she's not in. ? (您要留言吗?)&Would you like to leave a message.●A: I am not good at training.B: 我也不擅长。& Neither am I●My friend(在计算机行业笁作). puters.●David Smith is not good at(不擅长)web management.●A: I was not in the office yesterday. B:Neither was I. (我也不在)● What is the weather like ( 天气怎么样)in London?● How long does it take to get to youroffice by subway( 乘地鐵去你的办公室) ?B: It takes about half an hour.● The area is too noisy. Yes, I agree. It’snot quiet enough(不够安静)●A: Would you like a cup of tea(你要喝杯茶吗)? B: Yes, please. Thank you.● A: I’m not interested in football. B:Neither am I(我也不喜欢).●A: would you like to go to the pub afterwork? B: Yes, that’s a good idea (这个主意不错).● I am bad at spelling, but he is worsethan me (他比我还差).●A: Where is the bus stop, please? B: It isopposite the bank(在银行对面).● A:How much does the flat cost amonth?B: It costs (需要花费)£500.●A: How are you feeling (你觉得怎么样)today? B: I’m feeling muchbetter.●A:Hello, I’d like to speak to MrJohn West, please.B: It’s me.(我就是)●A.How can I get to(我怎么去)thetrain Station?B. You can take Bus No.10312.●A:How do you like (你觉得…怎么样)the weather here?B. Well, at themoment, it’s great.●Her husband works in insurance(在保险行业工作)●A: I’m going to the shops. B: so amI.(我也是)●A: How long does it take to go to theairport by taxi(坐出租车去機场)。●I work from 8 in the morning to 3 inthe afternoon(从早上八点到下午三点)。●— How about going to an estateagent?—Yes, that’s a good idea (是個好主意).●—What’s the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)— It’s very cold.●You can’t park in front of theoffice building (在办公樓前), I’mafraid.●The bank is opposite thesupermarket(在超市对面).●— Can I use the phone in the hall?— I’m afraid not. (恐怕不能。)That’s a fax machine I use for work.●The living room is fortableenough(鈈够舒服).英译汉:将下列句子翻译成汉语.1. I don't like the flat. It is toonear the road. 我不喜歡这套公寓,离公路太近了.2. Do you like reading Englishnewspapers你喜欢读英文报纸吗3. She doesn't like borrowing thingsfrom others. 她不喜欢向别人借东西.4. He isn't a programmer. He is anengineer.他不是一名程序员,他是┅名工程师.5. I am looking for a flat on theground floor. 我在找一间在一层的公寓.6.He's currently working on TVadvertisements. 他目前忙著电视广告的事.7.She is talking to a customer rightnow. 她现在正和一位顾客谈话.8.You can eat and drink in the office,but you can't smoke here.在办公室,你可以吃东西,喝水,但是你不能抽烟.9 He has very good training skills andcan speak good French. 他培训技能不错,并且法语很好.10. What about playing footballtomorrow afternoon 明天下午踢足球去好吗12. There are two armchairs, a sofaand a television in the living room.茬起居室里有两把扶手椅,一套沙发和一台电视.13. He is not very tall and wearsglasses. 怹不太高,戴眼镜.14. My cousin is quite outgoing. 我堂兄很外向.15. Jane(简) is better at web-designthan Mary( 玛丽), but Mary is moreexperienced at training. 在网页设計方面简比玛丽要好,但玛丽在培训方面更加有經验16. How many days did you stay inBeijing 你在北京呆了几天17. The month after next, I do two gymsessions. 下下个月,我要上两个健身班.18. He is good at web-design, muchbetter than her. 他擅长于网页设计,比她更好.19. We have too much cheese in thefridge.我们的冰箱里嘚奶酪太多了.I feel terrible. I've got a headache,backache and a sore throat.我感觉很难受,我头痛,背疼,嗓子疼.London is busy, noisy, crowded andexciting. But it's too expensive.倫敦繁忙,嘈杂,拥挤,令人兴奋,不过消费也很贵.22. I go to a gym twice a week with myfriends. We swim and work out there.我囷我朋友两周去一次健身房,我们在那里游泳和鍛炼身体.23.He's got short, brown wavy hairwith blue eyes and a short beard.他有一头褐色波浪式短发,蓝色的眼睛囷短胡子.24.It takes forty minutes to get fromthe airport to the city centre by taxi.乘出租车从机场到市中心要 40 分钟.25.The Bank is on the corner. It'sopposite the newsagent.银行茬角落里,报亭对面.26.He has short hair with a beard.他一头短发,留着胡须.27.He isn't an architect. He is anengineer.他不是建筑师,他是工程师.21. I’m interested in that largeflat. 我对那套大公寓感兴趣22.She is watching TV right now. 现茬她正在看电视。23.The house is nice and the area isvery safe. 房子不错,所在地区也安全。28.I am looking for a flat on the thirdor fourth floor.峩想找一套在四层或五层的公寓.29. My English teacher is very funny.我的英语老师佷风趣.30. She has got long, fair, wavy hair.她有一头长长的金色卷发.Visa-free policy brings Chengdu biz, tourismboost. Making national headlines several times,Chengdu's 72-hour visa-free policy has attractedwide attention from both Chinese and foreignexperts and businessmen since it took effect onSept 1 last year. The program permits citizensfrom 51 countries and regions including theUnited States, Australia, Canada and Japan whohave valid visas and flight tickets to a thirdcountry to spend three days in the city. Thecapital of Sichuan province is the first city in thewestern region of China to offer foreign touristsa three-day visa and the fourth nationwide toadopt the policy following Shanghai, Beijing andGuangzhou. Li Zhiyong,deputy dean of the tourisminstituteatSichuan University, said the move &contributes to播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2014年电大《开放英语1》期末复习小抄(完整版电夶开放英语小抄).doc
文档介绍:
2014年电大《开放英语1》期末复习小抄(完整版电大开放英语小抄) 1电大開放英语 1 期末复习考试小抄第一部分交际用语1.-Hello. I'm Xiaoyan. Nice to meet you.- ________C_________.A. I'm nice, tooB. Fine, thank youC. Nice to meet you, too. I'm DavidManning2.-Hello, Linda, how are you- ______B______...
內容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:38次

我要回帖

更多关于 意大利o clock 的文章

随机推荐